Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm

@Rach, neverlandprincess & 4evermichael71: thank you for your support!

@Chuyuri: I'm sorry if you found my puppy disrespectful, that was NOT my intention at all. It's unfortunate that you are going through a tough time and probably that contributed in you taking my post the wrong way but trust me (& the other members who supported me) that I'm not that kind of person. Never in my heart I have the intention to attack or offend another member when I post a joke, a funny comment or a pic.
Hopefully we can wipe the slate clean!
Please take your time to start a thread introducing yourself to the Forum & you'll see how warm and welcoming everybody in here is.

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Remember when someone said Michael wasn't computer savy? Well, I found something that says he was!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:44 pm

I don't know if this interview is real or not. I'll believe that this interview is real the day I hear the audio.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1955196/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours_pg6.html?cat=49
Date of Interview: Summer of 2008

Chuck Dakota : Michael give me a typical day in your life?

Michael: Well.. It's very boring.. (laughter).. After i visit with the aliens (laughter) don't air that..I can see them writing that story now.... (laughter) ...I start the day around 6:30 or 7.. Take a shower, get my children up and we have breakfast... I fix them what they want and then I'll have a meeting or read while the children play and then it's about lunch time and we eat and spend the afternoon maybe playing a game or watching TV or a video and i get them ready for dinner and at night we might stay up late to go shopping or something fun for the children. I tuck them in, read them a story, and then I spend the rest of the night catching up on mail and stuff like that. Just a typical dad.

and btw annie rocks Very Happy
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess on Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Awww....
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 am

awww that's so cute...just a typical dad
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 am

annieisnotokey wrote:@Rach, neverlandprincess & 4evermichael71: thank you for your support!

@Chuyuri: I'm sorry if you found my puppy disrespectful, that was NOT my intention at all. It's unfortunate that you are going through a tough time and probably that contributed in you taking my post the wrong way but trust me (& the other members who supported me) that I'm not that kind of person. Never in my heart I have the intention to attack or offend another member when I post a joke, a funny comment or a pic.
Hopefully we can wipe the slate clean!
Please take your time to start a thread introducing yourself to the Forum & you'll see how warm and welcoming everybody in here is.

Always, Annie cheers I enjoy reading your insights and your logic and putting things into perspective for us. I know it helps me so much to read your posts when I'm having an off day or am so confused by all that has happened in the last 4 months. So kudos to you, Annie and keep up the great work! cheers
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:53 am

YveLoVesMJ wrote:I don't know if this interview is real or not. I'll believe that this interview is real the day I hear the audio.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1955196/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours_pg6.html?cat=49

Michael: Well.. It's very boring.. (laughter).. After i visit with the aliens (laughter) don't air that..I can see them writing that story now.... (laughter) ...I start the day around 6:30 or 7.. Take a shower, get my children up and we have breakfast... I fix them what they want and then I'll have a meeting or read while the children play and then it's about lunch time and we eat and spend the afternoon maybe playing a game or watching TV or a video and i get them ready for dinner and at night we might stay up late to go shopping or something fun for the children. I tuck them in, read them a story, and then I spend the rest of the night catching up on mail and stuff like that. Just a typical dad.

If you ever find the audio, will you please post it? The interview itself is very suspect. Suspect I love the part about him being a dad though. I love you

Last edited by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:02 am

maybe someone said this (sorry if so, I've been in such a limited rush lately) but didn't Latoya take from the house his unreleased songs that were on his hard drive? and didn't Will.I.am say he emailed songs to MJ? I think to say MJ didn't use a computer was just to control the fans' from trying to get too close. Who knows if MJ didn't tell Karen to say that at one time. "Eh just tellum I don't know how" - keep fans at bay somewhat? maybe
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 pm

sorry this has nothing to do with MJ and computers but I read the ending of the interview that @YveLoVesMJ posted and, if it's real, this seems quite interesting:

''CD: Finally Michael.. What is one thing you want the world to know about you?

MJ: Well.. For one don't read everything you believe (laughter) .. I just want my fans to know that I'm not done.. I haven't thrown in the towel and I'm coming back bigger than ever before... I owe it to them, I owe it to myself and I owe it to my children. I want them to see what their daddy can do, not read about what he was and had to put up with 20 years from now.''

MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:52 am

YveLoVesMJ wrote:I don't know if this interview is real or not. I'll believe that this interview is real the day I hear the audio.

awww! super cute! He starts the day around 6:30, 7. So sweet! And then waking up his children!! SWEEET!!! sorry, I just think he is soo normal! Very Happy
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 am

yeah isn't it adoreable....awww I just love him
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:38 am

There are only three alternatives IMO for the liars:

1) either they lie because they want to cash in on him, get their 5 seconds of attention an an interview and their checque or
2) they are playing a role in the hoax and are sewing distraction for which reason ever
3) they are stupid as can be and Michael should not employ them anymore.

Karen IMO is in it so belongs to 2.
Kay Chase IMO is in 1 or 3.
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:10 pm

and btw annie rocks

Awwwwww
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:12 pm

what a cute daddy Smile
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by angelight on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 pm

awwww beautifull thankyou for sharing,love angelight.x
angelight

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top