Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please give me some feedback on this one

5 posters

Go down

please give me some feedback on this one Empty please give me some feedback on this one

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 pm

i have another question,this could have been posted before and i might
have missed it,forgive me if so,but, on randy phillips saying in interview that he was
at hospital,and nurse came out and asked where michaels parents were,he says
they got lost went to wrong hospital,then nurse turns around and says he's brain dead
and then randy asked "whats that mean" etc.etc. isnt this against the new medical law
(cant remember what its called )but,the one where THEY ARENT SUPPOSE TO RELEASE
ANY INFORMATION in regards to a patient UNLESS they are next of kin etc.?i could be wrong
but,i dont think even being michael jackson would be gettin a nurse to break that law.
i know its like trying to get blood from a turnip if i call and ask about a patient how they
are doing etc. its like the third degree if you arent in person THEY WONT RELEASE INFO
without CONSENT.does any of this make sense?can anyone remember the new law
in the us?or am i just wishing again?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

please give me some feedback on this one Empty Re: please give me some feedback on this one

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:47 pm

Yes I'm pretty sure you're right, and not only that, but since when is a nurse allowed to say anything about a patient's condition? As far as I know only a doctor is allowed to do that. Randy keeps contradicting himself...nothing he says about the hospital makes sense.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

please give me some feedback on this one Empty Re: please give me some feedback on this one

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Yes, very good point. If someone is in hospital even with a mild illness they will not say their condition unless you are a relative so they certainly would only inform the next of kin if someone was brain dead or even critical. Also it is a Doctor that gives news of this sort, never a nurse. Makes me wonder that they have the need to say all this BS, do they imagine MJs fans have the intelligence of a snail? I think they have underestimated how determind we are and how we can pick up mistakes and make our own conclusions.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Is it a new law? I thought it's always been that way.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:43 pm

no,it just recently passed,i say recently but,its like 2 years,i know it because at one time i could get husbands medical info,now,they wont release it until HE gives them the ok,that its ok to discuss with me so its only been like a couple of years that it was passed,i wanna say its called HEPA or something like that,not sure tho,

@harleyblond:GREAT point,i forgot about that,your right,normally doctors give that info
its not a nurses place and i cant believe she wouldnt have been reprimanded for it somehow
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:44 pm

no,it just recently passed,i say recently but,its like 2 years,i know it because at one time i could get husbands medical info,now,they wont release it until HE gives them the ok,that its ok to discuss with me so its only been like a couple of years that it was passed,i wanna say its called HEPA or something like that,not sure tho,

@harleyblond:GREAT point,i forgot about that,your right,normally doctors give that info
its not a nurses place and i cant believe she wouldnt have been reprimanded for it somehow
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 pm

"Protected health information (PHI), under the US Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), is any information about health status, provision of health care, or payment for health care that can be linked to an individual. This is interpreted rather broadly and includes any part of a patient’s medical record or payment history." from Wikipedia
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum