Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 11

+6
neverlandprincess
marsheliamorgan
WanaBstartnSthn
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjssoulmate
MauraMissesMichael
10 posters

Go down

Part 11 Empty Part 11

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey guys, this is the first part of 11. its kind of lamo, but enjoy anyways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJPreF_Kgmg
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Part 11 Empty Re: Part 11

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 am

My guess is that Murray refused to sign the death certificate because he's not licenced in California.

But had he signed it the case never would have gone through to the coroner? Are they saying that there would not have been an autopsy? Isn't that what Murray would have wanted? I'm so confused!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:00 pm

I didn´t know there was someone from coroners office who spoke about MJ´s death.

Thanks for the video. A lot of good food for thought.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:16 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I didn´t know there was someone from coroners office who spoke about MJ´s death.

Me neither. i was a bit nervous til i heard what he had to say. He sounds like hes just making stuff up.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:18 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I didn´t know there was someone from coroners office who spoke about MJ´s death.

Me neither. i was a bit nervous til i heard what he had to say. He sounds like hes just making stuff up.

Yeah but still, I don´t like it. I thought no official had ever come out and spoke about MJ. I liked the idea that Jermaine was the only one who ever confirmed anything. This was one of my big hopes actually so I didn´t take this in a good way Part 11 Icon_cry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:19 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

Yeah but still, I don´t like it. I thought no official had ever come out and spoke about MJ. I liked the idea that Jermaine was the only one who ever confirmed anything. This was one of my big hopes actually so I didn´t take this in a good way Part 11 Icon_cry

But didnt you read the theory about the coroner being in on it?I forget who posted it but Im kinda relying on that
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:29 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

But didnt you read the theory about the coroner being in on it?I forget who posted it but Im kinda relying on that

You mean annie´s theory maybe? It´s hard to keep track of everyone´s Part 11 Icon_smile Maybe I should´ve counted on them being somehow in on it, but I didn´t know that someone actually spoke officially, answered questions. It´s somehow more real to me, that´s why I don´t like it. Nevertheless, I´m still sure this is a hoax.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Dont lose faith! Watch video! If they will carry a full body onto the helicopter and come out with a a white sheet over a damn ironing board, we have to assume that other officials are in on this as well!!!! Think of how many ppl would LOVE to say they helped the King of Pop pull off a death hoax.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:37 pm

that is what really keeps stickin in my mind and convincing me its a hoax,they went in with body,but,came out with flat looking board,ALSO,that body did move as if trying to get out from under the top strap on helicopter,AND the fact that NO blue body bag was used,since when does the coroners office use JUST WHITE SHEETS and no bag on a deceased body?i just keep thinking of THOSE things,and i keep being confused LOL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 pm

@WBSS

Yeah, I guess you´re right, I should be logical. If anything, he couldn´t do it without someone´s help, it´s not possible to pull off something like this alone withouht some help of authorities.

I will definitely keep the faith. Thanks for the pep-talk. Part 11 Icon_cheers
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:52 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:@WBSS

Yeah, I guess you´re right, I should be logical. If anything, he couldn´t do it without someone´s help, it´s not possible to pull off something like this alone withouht some help of authorities.

I will definitely keep the faith. Thanks for the pep-talk. Part 11 Icon_cheers

Anytime!! Part 11 Icon_wink
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:10 pm

HAHA-that body DOES move too...I sent part ten to a friend of mine who has been a fan longer (by age lol) she came to me nearly crying.."do you think he faked it?" I said I am almost convinced at this point. She said "I hope he did, I would'nt even be mad". I have not watched this one yet-but I have been looking forward to it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:26 pm

There had to be officials in on this. I'm not saying several, but this couldn't have been done without help. Keep the faith! He's ok..and yeah, the "body" did move in the helicopter like he was trying to sit up...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:09 am

There's something I don't get.. maybe someone can answer it... First this man from the coroners office says: "There was no docter to sign the death certificate." and then out of nowhere he says taht there WAS a doctor taking care of him? ...HUH? Part 11 Icon_scratch
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:52 pm

Murray was the doc taking care of him but Murray wouldnt sign the DC.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:24 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:Murray was the doc taking care of him but Murray wouldnt sign the DC.

I know Smile but why does the coronor guy said" There was no doctor..." If Murray is there? ..he's a doctor...

that part I don't get Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Missy,

I am feeling you on that statement right there. What in the world?! Part 11 Icon_scratch
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:53 pm

infinitylady wrote:Missy,

I am feeling you on that statement right there. What in the world?! Part 11 Icon_scratch

Thnx!, I just think that it doesn't add up at all!

Because:
1) The 911 call.. You can hear Murray saying something in the background.
2) So that means he was there right?
3) If there wasn't a doctor.. (according to the coronor man) then why is Murray
a suspect in this case?
4) Huh? Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:47 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Dont lose faith! Watch video! If they will carry a full body onto the helicopter and come out with a a white sheet over a damn ironing board, we have to assume that other officials are in on this as well!!!! Think of how many ppl would LOVE to say they helped the King of Pop pull off a death hoax.
I agree and the body does look too flat and the feet do not stick up at all, you would have to have the lower half like a mermaid to be so flat and not have the feet sticking up and don't they sometimes hang a label on the toes of the deceased sometimes? Its just my thought that if you were going to pull off a reasonably authentic hoax death you would have the body on the stretcher looking authentic and you would get the colour of the sheet/bag covering the body the right colour. It isn't rocket science. I believe in the hoax but I cannot get my head round the fact that it is in some ways so amateurish. Does anyone else have the same opinion?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:08 am

Harleyblonde wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Dont lose faith! Watch video! If they will carry a full body onto the helicopter and come out with a a white sheet over a damn ironing board, we have to assume that other officials are in on this as well!!!! Think of how many ppl would LOVE to say they helped the King of Pop pull off a death hoax.
I agree and the body does look too flat and the feet do not stick up at all, you would have to have the lower half like a mermaid to be so flat and not have the feet sticking up and don't they sometimes hang a label on the toes of the deceased sometimes? Its just my thought that if you were going to pull off a reasonably authentic hoax death you would have the body on the stretcher looking authentic and you would get the colour of the sheet/bag covering the body the right colour. It isn't rocket science. I believe in the hoax but I cannot get my head round the fact that it is in some ways so amateurish. Does anyone else have the same opinion?

Maybe it's made a bit amateurish so we..the fans.. would know that nothing really happend.. as Kenny Ortega said it's all for the fans.
So why wouldn't these "stupid mistakes" be for the fans too?
Think about it Smile
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content