I found a fan footage at the o2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Human_nature on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:27 am

Here :



and here we can see MJ & "dr".Thome Thome alot.........same day after o2 press conference

avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by MJGIRL18 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

AT :47 HES SAYS ''BECAUSE UMMMM.......''
AND THEN STOPS TO SMILE.ALMOST LIKE HE WAS GOING TO GIVE US A REASON WHY ''THIS WAS IT"
SOMETHING OR NOTHING?
avatar
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Rach on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:35 am

IDK why but for some reason the O2 footage seems different from what we saw on TV. Maybe it's because it's from a different angle. There just seems to be manerisms I didn't pick up from the first couple of times I watched it.

The walk he does at the end looks even funnier side on. I mean it's so not MJ!!!!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Human_nature on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:42 am

yes I know...it's why it's great to see him from another angle.
But I still don't know lol, now, really, to be honest, I think none of my idea can be "clear"..lack of sleeping, too many hours on my computer...
++ I have to take care of my kids... drunken
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Rach on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 am

Human_nature wrote:yes I know...it's why it's great to see him from another angle.
But I still don't know lol, now, really, to be honest, I think none of my idea can be "clear"..lack of sleeping, too many hours on my computer...
++ I have to take care of my kids... drunken

Ok woman get yourself off the computer and look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes!!! I can't talk because I have yet to go to bed and it's nearly 8am in the UK lol. However, I don't have kids to look after Very Happy
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Human_nature on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:54 am

Rachel wrote:
Human_nature wrote:yes I know...it's why it's great to see him from another angle.
But I still don't know lol, now, really, to be honest, I think none of my idea can be "clear"..lack of sleeping, too many hours on my computer...
++ I have to take care of my kids... drunken

Ok woman get yourself off the computer and look at it tomorrow with fresh eyes!!! I can't talk because I have yet to go to bed and it's nearly 8am in the UK lol. However, I don't have kids to look after Very Happy

I want..but...I so want answers lolll !!
I sure need some sleeping, and I know my boyfriend will be here tomorrow (well...today hmm here Canada 2h55AM)

It's a real addiction here, no joke. You know that anyway lol Cool study
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by EarthAngel90 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:22 am

MJGIRL18 wrote:AT :47 HES SAYS ''BECAUSE UMMMM.......''
AND THEN STOPS TO SMILE.ALMOST LIKE HE WAS GOING TO GIVE US A REASON WHY ''THIS WAS IT"
SOMETHING OR NOTHING?

Seriously - I caught that vibe when I saw on T.V. ... I saw this 2 days after My Grandmom's B-Day .. I said Michael is back but something about him and his face ... doesn't look right ... this made me think really hard and when his "death" came ... I was highly skeptical and worried ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by yaya on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:09 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
MJGIRL18 wrote:AT :47 HES SAYS ''BECAUSE UMMMM.......''
AND THEN STOPS TO SMILE.ALMOST LIKE HE WAS GOING TO GIVE US A REASON WHY ''THIS WAS IT"
SOMETHING OR NOTHING?

Seriously - I caught that vibe when I saw on T.V. ... I saw this 2 days after My Grandmom's B-Day .. I said Michael is back but something about him and his face ... doesn't look right ... this made me think really hard and when his "death" came ... I was highly skeptical and worried ....

yep, my mom is 49 so she grew up on the jackson 5...she suspected too that it wasn't him at the O2 conference.
and it's funny how he never gave a reason...he seemed like he wanted to say it, but he just let it go
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by silvy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:55 pm

The first time i saw this on tv.I said..Yeeezz what a bad fake wig en he was acting strange.Normally Michael prepared for a speech.. always took notes with him.If you look at other press-conferences and other events where had spoken he was very clear.On youtube are some speeches from Michael in the past.Maybe its interessting to take a look at those video's.
avatar
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Netherlands

View user profile http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by MJJ Love on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Very odd. Definitely does not seem like Michael at all.
GREAT FIND.
Thanks for sharing with us
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by MJJ Love on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 pm

Very odd. Definitely does not seem like Michael at all.
GREAT FIND.
Thanks for sharing with us
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:15 pm

The only thing I can think of if this IS the real MJ is that he got more surgery. His face looks diff. But then if you look at the pic of him and his 2 oldest kids outside the studio where MJ is carrying an umbrella....his hair is different too....I dont know anymore...its a tough call.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by SmoothCriminal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:The only thing I can think of if this IS the real MJ is that he got more surgery. His face looks diff. But then if you look at the pic of him and his 2 oldest kids outside the studio where MJ is carrying an umbrella....his hair is different too....I dont know anymore...its a tough call.

I was starting to think that was michael at the 02 but now i dont know anymore scratch he got emotional when telling his fans he loved them and how much they meant to him Sad i think if that was michels last change to tell his fans how much they mean to him if he did decide to hoax his death i think he would want to do it and not an imposter Smile
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Rach on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 pm

@ Smoothcriminal

You raise a good point about how much emotion and emphasis was placed on telling the fans how much we were loved.

However, maybe Michael wanted to send a double to see how easily people could be fooled?
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by SmoothCriminal on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Rachel wrote:@ Smoothcriminal

You raise a good point about how much emotion and emphasis was placed on telling the fans how much we were loved.

However, maybe Michael wanted to send a double to see how easily people could be fooled?

Yah thats a good point too, to see how easily he could fool the media and peopie into thinking it was him, there was so many things off about the 02 guy, that was the one thing that made me think it was him, it was like he was choking back his words and was about to cry
Sad idk know I just think that he would wanna do it and not someone else scratch
avatar
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I found a fan footage at the o2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum