Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another question please

+4
the king and I
See
neverlandprincess
marsheliamorgan
8 posters

Go down

another question please Empty another question please

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 am

ok,i didnt really know WHERE TO put this,so,i am just posting it here,but,i have a new question regarding michaels comeback or not thread,IF michael were planning on coming back,WHY would latoya and etc. be bringing up the children,the grief etc?wouldnt it make more sense to just let it be and then the shock IF he did/does come back isnt going to have AS much backlash?they wouldnt be able to say,YOUR OWN FAMILY said or did this or that?there would be no way for the family members to back peddle on ANYTHING that is out there in print,i dont think this is just to throw media off or retailate on them,if it was,surely he wouldnt have his sister feeding them false info regarding the children or am i way off track here?i just got to wondering this after having thought about the thread where toya is talking about the kids and grief therapist etc. now if michael was calling the shots,dont we think HE would make any talk regarding the children OFF LIMITS?as that is one article that could come back and bite them in the butt,there would be no way she could deny knowing he wasnt dead?i dont know just wondering,any thoughts?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

another question please Empty Re: another question please

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 pm

No-I am wondering the same thing Sad
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by See Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:13 pm

I don't believe in a comeback...sooo I'm not wondering that!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:17 pm

ok,so IF this is a hoax could someone tell me WHY toya would be bringing up the children and their grief?AND if TRT is to be believed,then HOW can we voice our opinions to the press regarding LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE,when his OWN sister is bringing them up,answering questions in interviews regarding them,AND divulging personal information regarding the children?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by the king and I Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:30 pm

See wrote:I don't believe in a comeback...sooo I'm not wondering that!

Its no comeback.. but a payback! another question please Lol

another question please Theydo11
the king and I
the king and I
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-20
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:54 pm

@Rach-Shamone now!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:52 pm

the king and I wrote:
See wrote:I don't believe in a comeback...sooo I'm not wondering that!

Its no comeback.. but a payback! another question please Lol

another question please Theydo11

Yep!
It´s a Payback, a vendetta. He will never comeback, I think he is free now to go shopping, go to the cinema, take a crowded elevator, go to an amusement park without being disturbed. He can go to his mother home disguised in the children´s teacher...
So he can be near his children and have a normal life.
And I hope he never comeback and just enjoy his new, free and normal life.
I am really happy if he is happy.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:57 pm

ok,but,lets forget about it being about a comeback and just focus on if its a hoax,and TRT left "instructons"to be someones voice that he cant be right now,and voice our opionions to the tabloids to LEAVE KIDS ALONE,then WHY is his own sister bringing them up?this is what is odd to me,i dont know wether toya IS oversteppin her bounds (with what michael told her to do?)OR maybe trt isnt for sure on all they said?i am not talking about a comeback here now,i am talking about IN GENERAL,as he said to look at liz and then what hours or days later we get the happy jack cat parading with liz and the kids,then,he also said protest showing,following the kids and here toya is SHOVING their PERSONAL info to the tabloids,i dont get it,aside from toya being in the spotlight
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:08 pm

@marshelia-lets not forget to look at the option that this tabloid may be making this whole stroy up.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by tammay009 Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:25 pm

i disagree i think he will comeback
tammay009
tammay009
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:34 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,i didnt really know WHERE TO put this,so,i am just posting it here,but,i have a new question regarding michaels comeback or not thread,IF michael were planning on coming back,WHY would latoya and etc. be bringing up the children,the grief etc?wouldnt it make more sense to just let it be and then the shock IF he did/does come back isnt going to have AS much backlash?they wouldnt be able to say,YOUR OWN FAMILY said or did this or that?there would be no way for the family members to back peddle on ANYTHING that is out there in print,i dont think this is just to throw media off or retailate on them,if it was,surely he wouldnt have his sister feeding them false info regarding the children or am i way off track here?i just got to wondering this after having thought about the thread where toya is talking about the kids and grief therapist etc. now if michael was calling the shots,dont we think HE would make any talk regarding the children OFF LIMITS?as that is one article that could come back and bite them in the butt,there would be no way she could deny knowing he wasnt dead?i dont know just wondering,any thoughts?

I know where you're coming from...I've been wondering the same thing. It doesn't really make any sense unless the article is a lie or Latoya doesn't know. Or maybe it goes deeper than we understand right now.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by silverglepha Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:55 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,i didnt really know WHERE TO put this,so,i am just posting it here,but,i have a new question regarding michaels comeback or not thread,IF michael were planning on coming back,WHY would latoya and etc. be bringing up the children,the grief etc?wouldnt it make more sense to just let it be and then the shock IF he did/does come back isnt going to have AS much backlash?they wouldnt be able to say,YOUR OWN FAMILY said or did this or that?there would be no way for the family members to back peddle on ANYTHING that is out there in print,i dont think this is just to throw media off or retailate on them,if it was,surely he wouldnt have his sister feeding them false info regarding the children or am i way off track here?i just got to wondering this after having thought about the thread where toya is talking about the kids and grief therapist etc. now if michael was calling the shots,dont we think HE would make any talk regarding the children OFF LIMITS?as that is one article that could come back and bite them in the butt,there would be no way she could deny knowing he wasnt dead?i dont know just wondering,any thoughts?

I know where you're coming from...I've been wondering the same thing. It doesn't really make any sense unless the article is a lie or Latoya doesn't know. Or maybe it goes deeper than we understand right now.
it might be a good thought if she never said that, but i think she did as she always says smth like that on tv, so you can see it's her indeed!it was eating my brains out yesterday about that article with la toya on kids' griefi had only 1 thought - to make it more credible, maybe(tho the only thing i see is tmz constantly posting pics with HAPPY kids)and i don't think it'll will backfire at them when (if) is back. 'cause when (if) it'll happen it make everyone blind! Everything be will be forgotten.and they can always use "yellow press" thing - it was not true...well it really depends on the reason MJ will come up with when (if) he is backfor example if it would be 'danger to life' then there's nothing to really explain
silverglepha
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down