Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor Stars (UK) Release Jackson Song For Kids

Go down

X Factor Stars (UK) Release Jackson Song For Kids Empty X Factor Stars (UK) Release Jackson Song For Kids

Post by rowdyangel Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:50 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/X-Factor-Finalists-Release-Michael-Jackson-Song-You-Are-Not-Alone-For-Great-Ormond-Street-Hospital/Article/200910415416285?lpos=Showbiz_News_Top_Stories_Header_4&lid=ARTICLE_15416285_X_Factor_Finalists_Release_Michael_Jackson_Song_You_Are_Not_Alone_For_Great_Ormond_Street_Hospital_

The X Factor finalists are to release a cover of Michael Jackson's You Are Not Alone to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital.

All 12 remaining acts in the ITV talent show recorded the charity single, which will be sold to help sick children at the London hospital.
Viewers will see the singers perform the track for the first time during the results show on Sunday, November 15, when fans will be able to pre-order it.
The single will go on sale from Monday, November 16.
Jackson, who died in June, went to number one with the song in 1995.

Last year's first X Factor charity single - a cover of Mariah Carey's Hero - raised more than £1m for the Help For Heroes charity.
Simon Cowell said: "I'm very proud of the single and I really hope it raises an enormous amount of money for people who really need our help."
Dr Jane Collins, chief executive at Great Ormond Street Hospital, said: "We really hope that the public will buy this recording so we can raise as much money as possible to allow us to continue to help sick children from across the UK get better."

Patient Jade Rowles, 14, said last year's winner Alexandra Burke visited her shortly after she had a lung transplant.
"The visit from her really cheered me up and she even invited me to the X Factor live tour - one of the best nights of my life," she said.
"If you buy this record you'll be helping lots of other kids like me."

Let's hope they do the song justice. I am sure that Michael will be very proud to know that they are using one of his songs to raise money for very ill kids Smile
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum