Reboot

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If Michael Jackson turned out to be alive what would you feel?

52% 52% 
[ 56 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
14% 14% 
[ 15 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
2% 2% 
[ 2 ]
32% 32% 
[ 35 ]
 
Total Votes : 108

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Thank you for that vid, didn´t see that before. Yes, I am guilty I am to pessimistic and I will change my small way as good as I can for sure. I promise!
owww
please
don't cry
can't stand ppl crying
))))))
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 pm

Not billions of money are important to change
anything. You have to be known by the masses. If you are a small figure
in a crowd of people nobody will hear you.

But if we all get loud we have a chance, I know

... if we all cry at the same time... (c)
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 pm

So are you making this point because you've
listened to his songs and worked out that a vast majority of them are
about making the world a better place or individuals making a change or
do you actually know something that we don't? If so share it with the
rest of the class or go and stand outside the headmasters office for
the whole of your break time and think about what you've done.
good move)))
it's not only the songs for god's sake!
songs are his peaceful way to open ppl's eyes
'hoax' (hate this word as it wasn't a hoax, it's conspiracy more) is his revolutionary way to open ppl's eyes!
got that? good! moving to the next point
yes, i know, no, i have no right to tell, simply not my secret, it was shared with me to go on with my work with blind зздю I have the motive.
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:12 pm

The only change you can make is yourself....
When you change your self every thing will change around you...
thank you @See
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Are you going to actually state what they've found on the Russian sites or did you just come on here to be patronising?

What
you could have done of course, is started a thread called 'What i found
on a russian MJ hoax site' and posted something useful.
honestly i'd love too
but the forum is toooooooo big and working from the beginning
i'm sure you TNZ myspace, guess what?! it's a russian creation!)))))
you have exclusive opportunity to read russian conclusions there
BUT
there ae only bits and piece of what is really discussed on the forum
well it's just technically impossible to translate evetything
so you only see the conclusions
some topics are not translated at all for the sake of authors safety
some were deleted even in russian....
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by mjlmpicons on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:22 pm

If we open a quarrel between past and present, we shall find that we have lost the future.
Winston Churchill


There is a HUGE lesson here for all of us, what are we going to do with it?
Let's not lose the future.


Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand.
avatar
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:38 pm

avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Makea wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:PLease don't take things the wrong way!

And we are NOT small people! None of us! Unless we want to be. I know I don;t. Do you?
Money doesn;t make you big; except in the eyes of the shallow small people
Do you think MJ was born with the billions?
An do you think the billions made his heart good? How many people do you know that are as rich in love as they are in money like MJ is?!

No, you get me wrong! Not the money was in my opinion, OMG!

You are right when you say everyone can change a little bit. If everybody does, it would be a big change, like "Man in the Mirror", yes I know.
My opinion was that we a unknown people. Yes we can start a revolution....

Not billions of money are important to change anything. You have to be known by the masses. If you are a small figure in a crowd of people nobody will hear you.

But if we all get loud we have a chance, I know. But I think it would never happen. Or do you think, if you are standing in your city on the marketplace and shouting out your opinion anybody will shout with you??? I don´t think so....... But I might be wrong.

I don't want to be mean, but if everyone thought the way you do this world would be in the dump! And it's already halfway ( to be optimistic) there.
I am not talking about talking. About saying what you think and want and expect the BIG FISH to hear you and say " Ohhh Gosh I never thought about that!"
I am talking about taking action. Everyday! Like Dina said, don;t buy the tabloids! Don't pay any attention to them! Don't read that garbage! Don't mind the ones who poison you!
Be the change you wanna see in the world! If you want to see people more honest be more honest yourself! And teach them how and why it's important to be that way! It goes for everything! Anything you wanna change change it yourself! Don;t ask for others to do it. Why don't you do it? Why do you need people to listen to you? Listen to you give them directions?
Do you think that because MJ or anyone famous just talked about love and helping others? And he was heard becuase he is famous? NO! He donated money, he conforted people who came to him, he opened his heart and house to people in need. Even after he got "burned" he still did it. He tought his kids ( the next generation) to be like that. And the list of things he DID can go on and on.
This is what I'm talking about! Action not words!
Small stepts will get you on top of the mountain not shouting at the mountain to come down to you!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm

@Truth_or_Dare
*bows*
you got the point
thank you
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:47 pm

silverglepha wrote:@Truth_or_Dare
*bows*
you got the point
thank you

I know and I'm trying to get it across to others!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Makea on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
silverglepha wrote:@Truth_or_Dare
*bows*
you got the point
thank you

I know and I'm trying to get it across to others!

Thank you. You used hard words but I understand. I still think you get me wrong, but it doesn´t matter now.
It´s ok.
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Makea wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
silverglepha wrote:@Truth_or_Dare
*bows*
you got the point
thank you

I know and I'm trying to get it across to others!

Thank you. You used hard words but I understand. I still think you get me wrong, but it doesn´t matter now.
It´s ok.

I'm sorry if i used hard words. I was very direct , I know. But it was the only way I could get my point across. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way and if i did i trully apollogise. I'm not here to fight or make anyone feel bad in any way.
Maybe I didn't get your point. I tried...but can you please explain it again then?
What change are you talking about that you think is to big for you/ us? Tell me specifics. Maybe we can come up with solutions together! Very Happy
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Dina on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:04 pm

@Truth_or_Dare

You got my point
Thank you
avatar
Dina
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Makea on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Makea wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
silverglepha wrote:@Truth_or_Dare
*bows*
you got the point
thank you

I know and I'm trying to get it across to others!

Thank you. You used hard words but I understand. I still think you get me wrong, but it doesn´t matter now.
It´s ok.

I'm sorry if i used hard words. I was very direct , I know. But it was the only way I could get my point across. I didn't mean to hurt you in any way and if i did i trully apollogise. I'm not here to fight or make anyone feel bad in any way.
Maybe I didn't get your point. I tried...but can you please explain it again then?
What change are you talking about that you think is to big for you/ us? Tell me specifics. Maybe we can come up with solutions together! Very Happy


Dont be sorry, it´s ok. We still came together, but I think you didn´t get my opinion right. Uffff, that´s my bad english, sorry. Embarassed
My opinion is to change your self, then you can change everything around you or you have still a chance to do it. But I think only a few people will do that. You know what I mean? MJ did it his whole life and get only asskicks back about that. That´s what we will get too. If only some people try to change the world nothing will happen. That´s what I am afraid of. I will try to change me and my way of life, I have just began with it. But if only a few people do that we have no chance. We all here can do that, but what is with the entire population?
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:20 pm

Dina wrote:@Truth_or_Dare

You got my point
Thank you

No need to thank me for that Wink
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Makea wrote:

Dont be sorry, it´s ok. We still came together, but I think you didn´t get my opinion right. Uffff, that´s my bad english, sorry.
My opinion is to change your self, then you can change everything around you or you have still a chance to do it. But I think only a few people will do that. You know what I mean? MJ did it his whole life and get only asskicks back about that. That´s what we will get too. If only some people try to change the world nothing will happen. That´s what I am afraid of. I will try to change me and my way of life, I have just began with it. But if only a few people do that we have no chance. We all here can do that, but what is with the entire population?

I am sorry becuase i don't want to hurt anyone. I know I can be very straight forward and some people take it the wrong way. That's all. But I mean no harm by it

As to your point, here's my view on it. First of all, you're right and I understand your point of view. But think about this, and this is true, MJ got the crap that he did for being who he is and what he does, but the bottom line is that he did change A LOT. Not only by he's own direct actions but he changed a lot of people around him that work together with him now. So you see, it's not about only you doing something, but by being an example for others as ell. Sure, not the whole world will change if they see you being good. But some will, and they will continue to do what you do, and what Mj does, and what I do, and what all the good people do, and they will be influenced too. it's a chain reaction. And it will take a while before we become a majority but it;s not imposible. If you are the change you wanna see will you also set an example for others as well! the same way Michael has/ is!
And if you look in history, at people who have changed the world in good, they were all bashed and had little suporters at first but they didn't give up and they made that change they wanted! Look at Martin Luther King, look at the black woman who refused to get up on the bus and give her seat to a white man, look at the gay community, at Milk...and the list can go on and on and on...
The big changes in this world weren't done over night and weren't done by people who took no for an answer. They were done by people who believed in their goal and were willing to fight for it. And who didn;t quit becuase of others who told them they were wrong! Stand up for what you believe in and f*** those who say you can't do it! people who cut your wings are nothing but loosers!
Ok, i hope you got my point! Sorry if I got a little too...enthusiastic about this but that's how i am when it comes to things i believe in!
And sorry for spelling! I type fast and I don't have a lot of patience!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Makea on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Makea wrote:

Dont be sorry, it´s ok. We still came together, but I think you didn´t get my opinion right. Uffff, that´s my bad english, sorry.
My opinion is to change your self, then you can change everything around you or you have still a chance to do it. But I think only a few people will do that. You know what I mean? MJ did it his whole life and get only asskicks back about that. That´s what we will get too. If only some people try to change the world nothing will happen. That´s what I am afraid of. I will try to change me and my way of life, I have just began with it. But if only a few people do that we have no chance. We all here can do that, but what is with the entire population?

I am sorry becuase i don't want to hurt anyone. I know I can be very straight forward and some people take it the wrong way. That's all. But I mean no harm by it

As to your point, here's my view on it. First of all, you're right and I understand your point of view. But think about this, and this is true, MJ got the crap that he did for being who he is and what he does, but the bottom line is that he did change A LOT. Not only by he's own direct actions but he changed a lot of people around him that work together with him now. So you see, it's not about only you doing something, but by being an example for others as ell. Sure, not the whole world will change if they see you being good. But some will, and they will continue to do what you do, and what Mj does, and what I do, and what all the good people do, and they will be influenced too. it's a chain reaction. And it will take a while before we become a majority but it;s not imposible. If you are the change you wanna see will you also set an example for others as well! the same way Michael has/ is!
And if you look in history, at people who have changed the world in good, they were all bashed and had little suporters at first but they didn't give up and they made that change they wanted! Look at Martin Luther King, look at the black woman who refused to get up on the bus and give her seat to a white man, look at the gay community, at Milk...and the list can go on and on and on...
The big changes in this world weren't done over night and weren't done by people who took no for an answer. They were done by people who believed in their goal and were willing to fight for it. And who didn;t quit becuase of others who told them they were wrong! Stand up for what you believe in and f*** those who say you can't do it! people who cut your wings are nothing but loosers!
Ok, i hope you got my point! Sorry if I got a little too...enthusiastic about this but that's how i am when it comes to things i believe in!
And sorry for spelling! I type fast and I don't have a lot of patience!


It´s ok, hun. I think we are on the right way now and I get your point of view. So you get mine too.
Now I can go to bed and sleep well. lol! MJ will be proud of us.
I wish you all the best and good night.
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Makea wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Makea wrote:

Dont be sorry, it´s ok. We still came together, but I think you didn´t get my opinion right. Uffff, that´s my bad english, sorry.
My opinion is to change your self, then you can change everything around you or you have still a chance to do it. But I think only a few people will do that. You know what I mean? MJ did it his whole life and get only asskicks back about that. That´s what we will get too. If only some people try to change the world nothing will happen. That´s what I am afraid of. I will try to change me and my way of life, I have just began with it. But if only a few people do that we have no chance. We all here can do that, but what is with the entire population?

I am sorry becuase i don't want to hurt anyone. I know I can be very straight forward and some people take it the wrong way. That's all. But I mean no harm by it

As to your point, here's my view on it. First of all, you're right and I understand your point of view. But think about this, and this is true, MJ got the crap that he did for being who he is and what he does, but the bottom line is that he did change A LOT. Not only by he's own direct actions but he changed a lot of people around him that work together with him now. So you see, it's not about only you doing something, but by being an example for others as ell. Sure, not the whole world will change if they see you being good. But some will, and they will continue to do what you do, and what Mj does, and what I do, and what all the good people do, and they will be influenced too. it's a chain reaction. And it will take a while before we become a majority but it;s not imposible. If you are the change you wanna see will you also set an example for others as well! the same way Michael has/ is!
And if you look in history, at people who have changed the world in good, they were all bashed and had little suporters at first but they didn't give up and they made that change they wanted! Look at Martin Luther King, look at the black woman who refused to get up on the bus and give her seat to a white man, look at the gay community, at Milk...and the list can go on and on and on...
The big changes in this world weren't done over night and weren't done by people who took no for an answer. They were done by people who believed in their goal and were willing to fight for it. And who didn;t quit becuase of others who told them they were wrong! Stand up for what you believe in and f*** those who say you can't do it! people who cut your wings are nothing but loosers!
Ok, i hope you got my point! Sorry if I got a little too...enthusiastic about this but that's how i am when it comes to things i believe in!
And sorry for spelling! I type fast and I don't have a lot of patience!


It´s ok, hun. I think we are on the right way now and I get your point of view. So you get mine too.
Now I can go to bed and sleep well. MJ would be proud of us.
I wish you all the best and good night.

Thanks, same to you!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Pammy on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:49 pm

@Dina , Truth_or_Dare and Silverglapher : Thanks so much for your words! I really know what you are talking about!

WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OUR GOAL! THE TIME HAS COME FOR THAT CHANGE!! BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!

I try to bring that message to a lot of people since ages ....but they laugh about me and it feels so bad .... Michael also talked about the NWO . Its unbelievable ! They dont care about us!!
I´m not sayin that this is all what Michael wants us to "see" but this is a BIG part of it imo

“People should not be afraid of their government, government should be afraid of their people” quote from Vendetta ....

its true, why live in fear? why let them control us? They are here to serve and protect, not create problems, war, not to kill and cover up stories, not to lie. “Who controls the news controls the past” If you get on the news tonight and say that the attacks of September 11th were in fact the work of say…North Korea, you just changed the past, changed history. We trust in our news and thats a scary thing, if the government decides to put something on the news, we believe it, whether or not its true.The media told us, and therefore we believe…scary to think that in a way they control our thoughts, our actions, our clothing, our money, our jobs, our travel…everything…they control.
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by mjthelegendlives on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Dina - thanks for sharing this. Michael has always raised his voice to social issues like poverty, pollution, injustice,
suppression of human rights, discrimination, violence, etc. The only way he could do it and let us know about what he wanted was through what he knew how to do best...composing and singing.

About generalizations...well I think Dina accomplished her objective, at least in most of us. I don't think she could be able to address this subject with statements like "some of you do, and some of you don't"...We would still ask who does and who doesn't?

Songs like "Cry" and "We've had enough" are revolutionary songs indeed. He invites us to all "cry at the same time". He also says "they've gotta hear it from us". These are statements that some of our men and women in our world's history have made changes with. Michael was just reminding us...
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by jenn77 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 pm

To Makea,

I believe us little people can help by changing the face in the mirror and by doing that we will influence people around us and the people around us know people around them and those people also know people. If all the small people become very honest and gentlehearted the leaders of the world will have to change their political campaigns and deliver what the people electing them want. Also a lot of small people know politicians on a bit more of a personal tone and who knows they could influence those ploticians and there is a chance it would keep going up the latter.

Just a thought but I believe if everyone unites it is possible.
avatar
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by spider monkey on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:46 pm

even BAD is a good song. MJ talked about it in an interview. it's about fighting and standing up for your dreams of bettering yourself and the world.

just sayin' Smile
avatar
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by jenn77 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 pm

There is also the very realistic side of things. Do you think that MJ would have become the king of pop if he only sang songs with grounded messages in them? No!! Sadly... of course not, it is human nature, there had to be some other really catchy songs so he could accumulate fans becoming an international idol and then he would become very influencial and people all over the world would look up to him. Then he could move on to the next phase wich is to influence people to save the world. Got to love the guy... hot, sexy, kind, loving and GENIUS
avatar
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 40

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:58 am

silverglepha wrote:say it in plain English? hm. Nope, you won't believe it, 'cause you all ask proof.

see? that's exactly what Dina and me are talking about!
YOU ALL WANT PROOF!
Then it's even better, if that happens. No reason for this site then. You have nothing to investigate!
Wait a minute, you still have doubts that he is alive? (just asking)

Just one question... what's wrong about wanting proof?

If I had an unquestionable proof that he is alive, I would be extremely happy, stop "investigating" and go back with my everyday life. flower

And then, inspired by the inmense happiness I'd be feeling, I would try to do something to make the world a better place. Wink
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:15 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
silverglepha wrote:say it in plain English? hm. Nope, you won't believe it, 'cause you all ask proof.

see? that's exactly what Dina and me are talking about!
YOU ALL WANT PROOF!
Then it's even better, if that happens. No reason for this site then. You have nothing to investigate!
Wait a minute, you still have doubts that he is alive? (just asking)

Just one question... what's wrong about wanting proof?

If I had an unquestionable proof that he is alive, I would be extremely happy, stop "investigating" and go back with my everyday life.

And then, inspired by the inmense happiness I'd be feeling, I would try to do something to make the world a better place.
see? you want it for yourself because then you'll be able to go on with your life...bla-bla-blawho said this was going to be easy? you have to fight for him.But all you want is to leave him after you HAVE PROOF he is alive...Those who didn't really participate in the investigation (were watching mostly), just listened to thier hearts and 'accidentaly' found a lot of good ppl and good proof, so... I can't explain how it works...Sometimes you are too heartless to notice the clues you all like heretoo heartless with info.i hope you see my pointi was 50/50 myself not long agobut now  i KNOW he is there, he is alivethere's no point in investigating much really... for menow i have othere goal to achieve - spread his word[just a note: look at Janet on VMAs, here look is screaming (and the song too is really symbolic here) "EAT THIS!"]
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:18 am

you can't have proof of smth like thisMJ can't allow itif you had - it would have been a sensation!!! MJ would be busted!!!!do you want this?
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by andrea_garay2005 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:37 am

So your goals became other because you have the proof......then why you expect us not needing at least one proof?
avatar
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:50 am

So you're saying you know for a fact that MJ's alive? Well I guess if I had that amazing information it would be easy for me to come in here and talk down to others as well. I don't need anyone to tell me what an incredible impact Michael Jackson has had on this world, and what the messages in his songs have meant to millions. I live my life in a way I'm proud of every day...and I owe a huge part of that to him. I'm not going to stop because I know he's still alive. All I care about is that he's safe and well. I've said before that he doesn't owe us anything. So if we're not supposed to find proof that he's still here with us, then I don't understand what you're doing here. No offense, but I'm tired of people speaking in riddles and innuendos.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by andrea_garay2005 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:01 am

right ILuvUMoreMJ
avatar
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 38
Woonplaats : romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:So you're saying you know for a fact that MJ's alive? Well I guess if I had that amazing information it would be easy for me to come in here and talk down to others as well. I don't need anyone to tell me what an incredible impact Michael Jackson has had on this world, and what the messages in his songs have meant to millions. I live my life in a way I'm proud of every day...and I owe a huge part of that to him. I'm not going to stop because I know he's still alive. All I care about is that he's safe and well. I've said before that he doesn't owe us anything. So if we're not supposed to find proof that he's still here with us, then I don't understand what you're doing here. No offense, but I'm tired of people speaking in riddles and innuendos.
if you are here digging. if i was here too for the same reason it means someone planted doubts in our minds. And it doesn'r have to be a concious realization. It means your minds anylized this event as 'suspecious'. All these  inconsistencies... You and me are here only to calm ourselves down - that he is alive. that's natural, that's good.i'm here to tell you that he is alive, have no doubtwhat would i lie to you in the first place?i just have a feeling you won't like my proof, it's just too many events, hard to call them all coincedences... They all together give me clear understandinng that he is alive and recovering.'Boss' (as i call him) gives clues all the time (this weekend he was silent for some reason), those vlues are for those that can read tho.(sure, no offence) don't want to offend anyone, i hope that's clearit's all for love
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Lavander on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 am

You know I feel that 'Michael Jackson' is dead and will not come back, but the person who was him is still alive and will be back when the time is right. I think that because of his influence and what he wanted to achieve for the world he may have been in some sort of danger which was why he could no longer do those things as MJ and as his passion for helping was greater than his desire to be famous he killed himself off. Therefore there is no hoax because officially MJ is dead and the TII is a final goodbye to all his fans. Have I completely lost it?
avatar
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:So your goals became other because you have the proof......then why you expect us not needing at least one proof?
fair enough... i understand your needbut you are here to dig for proof, go on then...everyone went their own ways to find clue, find proofsome did find.. some not...i'm not sharing anything with anyone recently, 'cause ppl tend to get agressive recently. I'm sorry, i'm here not to give proof and persuade you. 
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:37 am

Lavander wrote:You know I feel that 'Michael Jackson' is dead and will not come back, but the person who was him is still alive and will be back when the time is right. I think that because of his influence and what he wanted to achieve for the world he may have been in some sort of danger which was why he could no longer do those things as MJ and as his passion for helping was greater than his desire to be famous he killed himself off. Therefore there is no hoax because officially MJ is dead and the TII is a final goodbye to all his fans. Have I completely lost it?
well we're going off-top here...there was such a version, but we still are pretty sure he'll come back as he was(if he'll comeback)
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Lavander on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 am

silverglepha wrote:
Lavander wrote:You know I feel that 'Michael Jackson' is dead and will not come back, but the person who was him is still alive and will be back when the time is right. I think that because of his influence and what he wanted to achieve for the world he may have been in some sort of danger which was why he could no longer do those things as MJ and as his passion for helping was greater than his desire to be famous he killed himself off. Therefore there is no hoax because officially MJ is dead and the TII is a final goodbye to all his fans. Have I completely lost it?
well we're going off-top here...there was such a version, but we still are pretty sure he'll come back as he was(if he'll comeback)

Ok thanks.

On another thought while I'm here, why dont we have a new thread called, I dont know, something like, 'Make a Change' where we all exchange ideas for things some, a few, or all of us could or would like to get involved in, you know petitions, charities etc. While we are all together in one place, yes -no?
avatar
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 am

Lavander wrote:
silverglepha wrote:
Lavander wrote:You know I feel that 'Michael Jackson' is dead and will not come back, but the person who was him is still alive and will be back when the time is right. I think that because of his influence and what he wanted to achieve for the world he may have been in some sort of danger which was why he could no longer do those things as MJ and as his passion for helping was greater than his desire to be famous he killed himself off. Therefore there is no hoax because officially MJ is dead and the TII is a final goodbye to all his fans. Have I completely lost it?
well we're going off-top here...there was such a version, but we still are pretty sure he'll come back as he was(if he'll comeback)

Ok thanks.

On another thought while I'm here, why dont we have a new thread called, I dont know, something like, 'Make a Change' where we all exchange ideas for things some, a few, or all of us could or would like to get involved in, you know petitions, charities etc. While we are all together in one place, yes -no?
oh i love your idea
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 am

Lavander wrote:
silverglepha wrote:
Lavander wrote:You know I feel that 'Michael Jackson' is dead and will not come back, but the person who was him is still alive and will be back when the time is right. I think that because of his influence and what he wanted to achieve for the world he may have been in some sort of danger which was why he could no longer do those things as MJ and as his passion for helping was greater than his desire to be famous he killed himself off. Therefore there is no hoax because officially MJ is dead and the TII is a final goodbye to all his fans. Have I completely lost it?
well we're going off-top here...there was such a version, but we still are pretty sure he'll come back as he was(if he'll comeback)

Ok thanks.

On another thought while I'm here, why dont we have a new thread called, I dont know, something like, 'Make a Change' where we all exchange ideas for things some, a few, or all of us could or would like to get involved in, you know petitions, charities etc. While we are all together in one place, yes -no?

Great idea!
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Liberian`Sari on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 am

You know... all this post really did was offend and belittle. If you claim to be spreading MJs message, tell me and show me when he ever talked about offending or belittling anyone who didn't know what he knew?

And, I've found that the majority of die-hard MJ fans love him FOR his heart, his love, his caring, and his message, just as much- if not more than for his music.

Knowing whether or not he's alive, and the reasoning behind him faking his death has NOTHING to do with what kind of person you are, or whether or not you heard his message.

Anyway, aren't there pleanty of good, special people who AREN'T die-hard MJ fans?

Don't many people do their little share to make the world a better place anyway?

Was Michael the ONLY good person in the history of mankind?

THIS is not Michael's message. Michael's message is NOT "blindly follow me, for I am Michael, the arbiter of all things good!" Michael's message is DO WHAT YOU CAN, and learn to be truly loving and caring for all people. You know, Michael even expressed the idea that he believes he could've gotten through to Hitler- that all men have good within them. It's THAT, that sort of thinking that makes me look at Michael in such high regard.

Sure, we love his performing, and he's a PHENOMENAL singer & dancer and has GREAT stage presence...

But so do many other people, whom I don't regard as highly as Michael. And a big part of that reason IS because of his message.

Unfortunately, I'm young, and I live in America, so I never got the chance to see him live... but really, I feel blessed to have even been around to hear of him and see the great things he did. Is seeing him perform that important to me? No. Michael was SO MUCH MORE than his music and performances.

I'm sorry, I may be thinking way differently than all of you, because I'm new to this whole "hoax" theory thing, but...

SOME OF YOU are posting cryptic stuff that I can't help but to think is ONLY to get people riled up. If you have information from another website... what's so hard about sharing it?

People have shared full books, catalogues, etc... if people can share that, then YOU CAN share information off a website.

Not that it matters all that much.

And if this was all a way to get Michael's message out there, we should THEN pay attention to other things he has said in the past. I was reading his recent interview from Ebony magazine in 2007, and he said HE puts his trust in God and not in man.

I think he would have never wanted people to be deifying him this much. You guys are applying this messiah image to him (at least that's the vibe I'm getting), and let's be clear; MICHAEL IS NOT JESUS. Or in other words, our savior.

He could very well be, however, our Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Mandela... etc. A leader that represents harmony on a world scale.

And if that's it... what's so hard about just saying it? "Michael just wants us all to fill the world with love, and put an end to all this hate."

Yes, I do think he's leading us. He's already affected whole generations of people... and I think, through his death, FAR MORE people and new, young generations of people are discovering his message.

Spread the message, and STOP with all this cryptic "use the force, Luke" type stuff.

Somehow, I just don't think THAT is what Michael's all about.
avatar
Liberian`Sari
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Lavander on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 am

I agree with what you say Sari.
avatar
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Banessa on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:01 am

Liberian`Sari wrote:You know... all this post really did was offend and belittle. If you claim to be spreading MJs message, tell me and show me when he ever talked about offending or belittling anyone who didn't know what he knew?

And, I've found that the majority of die-hard MJ fans love him FOR his heart, his love, his caring, and his message, just as much- if not more than for his music.

Knowing whether or not he's alive, and the reasoning behind him faking his death has NOTHING to do with what kind of person you are, or whether or not you heard his message.

Anyway, aren't there pleanty of good, special people who AREN'T die-hard MJ fans?

Don't many people do their little share to make the world a better place anyway?

Was Michael the ONLY good person in the history of mankind?

THIS is not Michael's message. Michael's message is NOT "blindly follow me, for I am Michael, the arbiter of all things good!" Michael's message is DO WHAT YOU CAN, and learn to be truly loving and caring for all people. You know, Michael even expressed the idea that he believes he could've gotten through to Hitler- that all men have good within them. It's THAT, that sort of thinking that makes me look at Michael in such high regard.

Sure, we love his performing, and he's a PHENOMENAL singer & dancer and has GREAT stage presence...

But so do many other people, whom I don't regard as highly as Michael. And a big part of that reason IS because of his message.

Unfortunately, I'm young, and I live in America, so I never got the chance to see him live... but really, I feel blessed to have even been around to hear of him and see the great things he did. Is seeing him perform that important to me? No. Michael was SO MUCH MORE than his music and performances.

I'm sorry, I may be thinking way differently than all of you, because I'm new to this whole "hoax" theory thing, but...

SOME OF YOU are posting cryptic stuff that I can't help but to think is ONLY to get people riled up. If you have information from another website... what's so hard about sharing it?

People have shared full books, catalogues, etc... if people can share that, then YOU CAN share information off a website.


Not that it matters all that much.

And if this was all a way to get Michael's message out there, we should THEN pay attention to other things he has said in the past. I was reading his recent interview from Ebony magazine in 2007, and he said HE puts his trust in God and not in man.

I think he would have never wanted people to be deifying him this much. You guys are applying this messiah image to him (at least that's the vibe I'm getting), and let's be clear; MICHAEL IS NOT JESUS. Or in other words, our savior.

He could very well be, however, our Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Mandela... etc. A leader that represents harmony on a world scale.

And if that's it... what's so hard about just saying it? "Michael just wants us all to fill the world with love, and put an end to all this hate."

Yes, I do think he's leading us. He's already affected whole generations of people... and I think, through his death, FAR MORE people and new, young generations of people are discovering his message.

Spread the message, and STOP with all this cryptic "use the force, Luke" type stuff.

Somehow, I just don't think THAT is what Michael's all about.

I agree through his "death" to the world, older fans and admirers as well as new, have re-discovered the old Michael Jackson and the message he has been trying to convey for years...GREAT POST!!! Thank you!
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by silverglepha on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:40 am

i was a kid when he was sending his messagei didn't know English, i didn't know that he does charity and preaches lovei saw him as a king of pop and a handsome man.i speak for myself and ppl like me, and those who KNOWING the language and AWARE of the message didn't do anything when he was with us
avatar
silverglepha
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-15
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Butterfly J on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 am

I may sound arrogant, but I´m tired of reading a´la Are you spreading Michaels message? Do you understand Michaels message? Are you good person enough? What have you learned? etc etc I´m afraid to write my opinion because no mather what you say you never good enough, you never undersood MJ enough, you never learned form Michael enough etc...
Actually I haven´t been constantly following MJ all those years and I "discovered" his messages exacty few months ago - of course I´ve heard of them before in his songs but never delved into it. Reason is because it´s nothing new for me. Only new thing was what I discovered how similar is my world view with MJ´s view.
I´m not an angel, I´m just a human who´s learning lessons through my life, try to make a better world through myself and my children.
I tried to remember what have I learned thanks to Michael...nothing I never learned before (I´m quite old ) ...just I know, I have to practice more. I have my bad sides and I have made hard work to be happy with myself who I am.
I think I stop right here, because I don´t wanna make wrong opinion of me with praising myself. I don´t think I´m better as others. Really don´t.

Let us just be what we are without comparing with eachother, ćoze we all are good. We all have our beliefs and no one of us is better or worse. We´re just different and all we have to do is just accept it.

Oh, my post is totally off topic, but I had to say it.

If Michael turned out to be alive I would be very happy, feel blessed with love
avatar
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by April-R on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 am

Butterfly J wrote:Let us just be what we are without comparing
with eachother, ćoze we all are good. We all have our beliefs and no
one of us is better or worse. We´re just different and all we have to
do is just accept it.
Very well said
To me it seems like comparing whatever objects or rating people for whatever reason causes a lot of problems, because people tend to make themselves feel better by tearing down others...
There's hate and greed if we can't make out one thing we can do better than our opponent..
Does that make sense?
avatar
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by yitsy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:56 am

Very well said Butterfly. You have conveyed many of my same thoughts and feelings.
I'm old too.....lol
avatar
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Butterfly J on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 am

Thank you, April and Yitsy, I´m glad that someone feels it same way Smile
avatar
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Jubilee on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:18 am

I have absolutely no solid PROOF that Michael is alive but I just feel certain he is...

Is this the same as what you feel DINA and silverglepha?

Only thing is the main reason I would like proof is because I do hope that we will get to see his beautiful face again for sure... I'm not psychic so I'm hoping my feelings are not just hope lol xxxxx
avatar
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:23 pm

silverglepha wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:
silverglepha wrote:say it in plain English? hm. Nope, you won't believe it, 'cause you all ask proof.

see? that's exactly what Dina and me are talking about!
YOU ALL WANT PROOF!
Then it's even better, if that happens. No reason for this site then. You have nothing to investigate!
Wait a minute, you still have doubts that he is alive? (just asking)

Just one question... what's wrong about wanting proof?

If I had an unquestionable proof that he is alive, I would be extremely happy, stop "investigating" and go back with my everyday life.

And then, inspired by the inmense happiness I'd be feeling, I would try to do something to make the world a better place.
see? you want it for yourself because then you'll be able to go on with your life...bla-bla-blawho said this was going to be easy? you have to fight for him.But all you want is to leave him after you HAVE PROOF he is alive...Those who didn't really participate in the investigation (were watching mostly), just listened to thier hearts and 'accidentaly' found a lot of good ppl and good proof, so... I can't explain how it works...Sometimes you are too heartless to notice the clues you all like heretoo heartless with info.i hope you see my pointi was 50/50 myself not long agobut now  i KNOW he is there, he is alivethere's no point in investigating much really... for menow i have othere goal to achieve - spread his word[just a note: look at Janet on VMAs, here look is screaming (and the song too is really symbolic here) "EAT THIS!"]

I didn't say I would just want to go on with my life. I also said that inspired by my new found happiness I also would do something to make the world a better place. Please, don't pick and choose what I said in order to belittle my point of view.

IMHO, this thread does nothing but hurt and belittle people who don't share your opinion. Not a very Michael-y to do.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 pm

The Little White Bird wrote:
I don't recall reading that you were at the house too on June 25th. I must have missed that one.
No offense, but if you know something then say it in plain English.
I don't want to work out the relevence of number 7.
I don't want to read ancient yiddish manuscripts in an attempt to extract predictions of MJ's arrival and subsequent exit off of this mortal plain and i really don't want to read one post that might as well be written in a mixture of chinese, welsh and serbo-croation followed by 50 peoples differering opinions of what it might or might not mean.

Example:
Not acceptable: the time to L.O.V.E will be apparent when the 3rd star is nigh in the hemishere of the full moon, followed by the apolyptic time of man is when you see that neverland is the light.

Acceptable: I just saw Michael Jackson in Starbucks. He's alive and well and here's a time stamped picture to prove it (accompanied by a picture of Jackson munching on a scone and drinking a cappucino or maybe muching a carrott, i heard he likes those)

I completely agree with you, Lee.
You should come here more often! lol!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by infinitylady on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 pm

I get what Dina is saying.

I took no offense to it, of course, I understand others may have.

If MJ is alive, much blessings and peace for him.
avatar
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

View user profile http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Banessa on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:41 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
IMHO, this thread does nothing but hurt and belittle people who don't share your opinion. Not a very Michael-y to do.

Exactly! Maybe some are just confused on what the real message was about! I don't think Michael was about hurting people or belittling them either!

I may have been a kid myself but even then I knew there was more to his music than just dancing to it! Unfortunately there is only so much a kid can do. Besides, sometimes those that don't go around preaching to everyone what they do are the ones that are actually doing something! You know as in "don't let your left hand know what your right one is doing" So if you know the real message...be generous do what you must but don't brag about it! Just my humble opinion Smile
avatar
Banessa
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : Lala land, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by just_friend on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 pm

silverglepha,
will you just share the link to the web-site showing some interesting facts, that russians managed to find!

probably some of us could help others with the idea described!

thanx in advance,
friend
avatar
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reboot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum