Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAVI at 02 press conference

+4
tyffanny
amber
ilprincipe
marsheliamorgan
8 posters

Go down

NAVI at 02 press conference Empty NAVI at 02 press conference

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1mTtuaaP0M&feature=player_embedded

ok, here is the video showing that yes,NAVI was at the o2 press conference
here he is outside,WHY would an impersonator be at a REAL(?)press conference
dressed like the person they are inpersonating?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

NAVI at 02 press conference Empty Re: NAVI at 02 press conference

Post by ilprincipe Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:04 pm

I already knew that...if the fans scream when they see Navi...who is
obviously NOT MJ...
it's easy to fool the rest of the world with o2 guy...just my 2 cents
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Im confused by that reaction by fans its so not mj clearly! i wonder if they were paid to scream michael NAVI at 02 press conference Icon_scratch
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:37 pm

It look a lot like the staple center!!!! Not the 02 NAVI at 02 press conference Icon_rolleyes
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:43 pm

Here is an article that I posted in another thread about a month ago. In part it says:

At one stage I watched a dozen teeny faces contort into near hysteria as they clustered around a tall, black-suited figure sporting sunglasses and leather gloves.
Crikey! Had Jacko given his security guards the slip to pop out and mingle among the crowd?

No, actually. It was 'Navi', a 36-year- old Jackson lookalike from Ilford, Essex, who had joined the throng to see his hero. ...

... I can't help thinking how much fun it would have been if the real MJ was in the crowd and the looka-like was on stage. It's been so long since the fans have seen him they surely wouldn't spot the deception.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1159645/Trembling-gaunt-100million-debt-Michael-Jackson-makes-final-entrance.html#ixzz0UyyPfZMC
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:08 pm

missed your earlier post citygal sorry,but its def.the o2 press conference place huh?i cant imagine why and NOW there is a thread on here regarding that he was asked at some point to do long shots,visuals etc. for the film, seems to be on the up and up to me.and sony wouldnt comment,see the thread for it could all be coming together. shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:03 pm

I swear, I've never thought Navi looks all that much like MJ. Occasionally, I've seen a really good resemblance in a well-taken photo of him, but most of the time, he just doesn't look like MJ to me. Sorry, kind of OT, I know. Wink
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Oh please he resemblence nothing of Michael.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 pm

@christina and the truth: i know i dont think HE looks much like michael either,however,HE WAS at the 02 conference AND their is the other thread and mj where they are saying "body doubles,stand-ins etc. were used"IF they asked him about LONG shots,perhaps this is true,i am not saying i am buying him as mj just saying sony ISNT commenting and maybe one reason there are the sunglasses,etc. just an idea and taking from different sites and such.i am not asking anyone to believe as i dont believe he LOOKS like mj,but,we need to have open mind and it was mentioned on different thread,so,i posted the you tube here for all to see he was there.
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:39 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:@christina and the truth: i know i dont think HE looks much like michael either,however,HE WAS at the 02 conference AND their is the other thread and mj where they are saying "body doubles,stand-ins etc. were used"IF they asked him about LONG shots,perhaps this is true,i am not saying i am buying him as mj just saying sony ISNT commenting and maybe one reason there are the sunglasses,etc. just an idea and taking from different sites and such.i am not asking anyone to believe as i dont believe he LOOKS like mj,but,we need to have open mind and it was mentioned on different thread,so,i posted the you tube here for all to see he was there.

Actually my responding had nothing to do with your posting, I just simple expressed my feeling of how "alike" I think he is of MJ.
But to respond to your information, I think we should just wait and see idk what Joe is playing at saying that there will be impersonater in the movie. I find it very difficult that there will be impersonaters I will not be able can't spot.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

i am countin on that,that you and others will defin.be able to spot them and let us know here,i am seeing movie,but,not til like 11 at nite and i have to be up at 4in mornin for work first and work all day,so,i am hoping i can keep eyes open,i think exciement alone will do it for me tho,i can tell up close,sometimes by walk,but,not far or long shots,i didnt know until recently someone said on here that someone stood in on the who is it video for him,so,i cant be real sure or reliable on that Sleep flower
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:17 pm

Thetruth wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:@christina and the truth: i know i dont think HE looks much like michael either,however,HE WAS at the 02 conference AND their is the other thread and mj where they are saying "body doubles,stand-ins etc. were used"IF they asked him about LONG shots,perhaps this is true,i am not saying i am buying him as mj just saying sony ISNT commenting and maybe one reason there are the sunglasses,etc. just an idea and taking from different sites and such.i am not asking anyone to believe as i dont believe he LOOKS like mj,but,we need to have open mind and it was mentioned on different thread,so,i posted the you tube here for all to see he was there.

Actually my responding had nothing to do with your posting, I just simple expressed my feeling of how "alike" I think he is of MJ.

Same here...that's what I was saying. That's why I wrote that I was being OT (off topic). Smile
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Hmmm! Now I don't know what to believe. That it wasn't Michael at O2 conference I have been always convinced but I don't agree it was Navi. No way !!! There was another impersonator. Navi is very different of Michael and the pictures taken at O2 conference were sliced and diced by all of us. Look at Navi's nose, not to speak about anything else.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: