Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'

+8
Tenschi
Sweet1
Harleyblonde
JustJamiee
fa
amber
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Pammy
12 posters

Go down

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' Empty Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'

Post by Pammy Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:32 pm

Posted Oct 25th 2009 3:29PM by TMZ Staff

Finally a member of the Jackson family is speaking out about the Michael Jackson movie "This Is It" -- up to now the family has either been silent or negative about the flick.

But Jackie Jackson -- who saw the movie on Thursday night -- liked it a lot, telling TMZ:

"My brother's movie 'This Is It' is truly riveting. Michael is electrifying! We get a glimpse of a true genius at work. His passionate message for healing the world, saving the planet and our children's futures is something he was always striving for in his lifetime."

So far Katherine Jackson is unmoved -- we hear she will not see the movie.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/25/jackson-family-member-movie-is-riveting-michael-jackson-this-is-it/#ixzz0UzAtSDAe

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/25/jackson-family-member-movie-is-riveting-michael-jackson-this-is-it/
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' Empty Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Yeah, I just read it.

What does riveting mean, exactly? I understand it´s a positive word.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' Empty Re: Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting'

Post by amber Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:46 pm

well in uk riveting means kind of like...great.something well worth watching/listening too...this is kind of an odd thing for a family member to come out with,imean its still too soon or at least it should be..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm

So far Katherine Jackson is unmoved -- we hear she will not see the movie.

She also didn´t want to go to the burial...

Weird...
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Kathrine should see the movie. Michael would want her to.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:45 pm

amber wrote:well in uk riveting means kind of like...great.something well worth watching/listening too...this is kind of an odd thing for a family member to come out with,imean its still too soon or at least it should be..

Oh ok, thanks.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 pm

fa wrote:So far Katherine Jackson is unmoved -- we hear she will not see the movie.

Weird...

Maybe not so weird, she is a deeply religeous woman and maybe is only very reluctantly agreeing to go along with the hoax for Michael and the children. I cannot think of any other possible explaination.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 pm

I am not buying into Jackie's comments. Especially, not after all of the inconsistencies out of the mouths of all of the others in his family. What else is he suppose to say? They're all crazy in my book. Those of you going to see TII should send him a message if you don't find it riveting. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
fa wrote:So far Katherine Jackson is unmoved -- we hear she will not see the movie.

Weird...

Maybe not so weird, she is a deeply religeous woman and maybe is only very reluctantly agreeing to go along with the hoax for Michael and the children. I cannot think of any other possible explaination.

Exactely!!!!!
That´s the only explanation for me too.
Which mother would be so reluctant to go to her own son´s burial?
The only possible explanation I can see is : It´s because it´s not her son´s burial! What a Face
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenschi Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Weird...

Her response is not weird. The Jacksons have been picked apart over the years when they show any emotion or response. They have learned, as would you, to keep their emotions in check while in public. Think about it, none of the Jackson can show their emotion lest they be picked apart. I can TOTALLY understand Katherine's stoic appearance. Leave her alone. Love and Bless you Katherine...
Tenschi
Tenschi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 40
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Tenschi wrote:

Weird...

Her response is not weird. The Jacksons have been picked apart over the years when they show any emotion or response. They have learned, as would you, to keep their emotions in check while in public. Think about it, none of the Jackson can show their emotion lest they be picked apart. I can TOTALLY understand Katherine's stoic appearance. Leave her alone. Love and Bless you Katherine...

So you think Michael is dead?
Her response is weird if we see the things as Michael is alive.
Do you think she is really in grieving so?
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Yah I agree with Tenschi-I think that the only ones that are rally "acting out" in this whole thing ,be t hoax or no hoax,is Jermain and Latoya. Rebbie (except for the unverified twitter) is pretty stable sounding,this is th first I have heard from Jackie and Janet has just ben pretty quiet about the whole thing. I saw one interview in Harpers Bazzar and her cd is coming out-but rlativley not much from her. They are so put in a fish bowl.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:26 am

Do you really think Michael would leave his mother in ignorance?
He loves his mother, he would never hurt her letting her thinking that he is really dead. That´s what I think.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:36 am

Tenschi wrote:

Weird...

If this movie was made to honor the live of Michael Jackson, Katherina would go...But if this movie is made to make money from the death of her son, I would understand why she would not go!!!
The burial thing I can understand, yet another thing that was done to "please" the public, not to honor Michael Jackson.... Why be there, just so people can judge how hurt you are???
Katherina did not loose an artist, she lost a SON.... I think she is a very strong woman!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 am

I Will tell you one thing, hope don´t hurt anybody´s feelings.
But it´s is a Hoax death discussion!
So we need to start from the point that Michael Jackson is ALIVE.
So WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM LAKE HE WAS A DEAD MAN?

Do you really accept the idea that Katherine is suffering about her son´s death?
Do you believe that she, his mother would be let in ignorence about the HOAX?
Michael would never bring that strong amotion to his mother without necessity!
Do you think Michael would be so Cruel to his own mother?

Or are you in the wrong forum if you really believe MJ is DEAD!
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:18 am

fa wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Weird...

Exactely!!!!!
That´s the only explanation for me too.
Which mother would be so reluctant to go to her own son´s burial?
The only possible explanation I can see is : It´s because it´s not her son´s burial! Jackson Family Member: Movie Is 'Riveting' Fresse

kinda agree with you, maybe she felt like, if she went to the burial (which most of us believe not mike's) it was like praying that he is really gone. of course she doesn't wanna do that..
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:24 am

How can he say its "riveting" when its supposedly not even MJ in all the scenes, but doubles?

If I saw a movie of my brother or sister that had look a likes of them, I would be rather disappointed....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by See Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 am

fa wrote:I Will tell you one thing, hope don´t hurt anybody´s feelings.
But it´s is a Hoax death discussion!
So we need to start from the point that Michael Jackson is ALIVE.
So WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HIM LAKE HE WAS A DEAD MAN?

Do you really accept the idea that Katherine is suffering about her son´s death?
Do you believe that she, his mother would be let in ignorence about the HOAX?
Michael would never bring that strong amotion to his mother without necessity!
Do you think Michael would be so Cruel to his own mother?

Or are you in the wrong forum if you really believe MJ is DEAD!

I KNOW that this is a hoax forum... But it is not a FACT that the Michael faked his death...
If we look at this from the point that he is alive, we already believe he is alive and there is no need to come on this forum, cuz then we would judge every singel finding to him being alive and not concidering other possiblities like murder... We would have a poor judgement over the case and find out the truth!

I'm not here because I 100% believe Michael is alive, I am here to find out the truth...
At this point I really don't know what to believe, but I am "diying" to find out...
So what is the truth, to me there are 2 possebilities:
1. Michael is alive and his death is a hoax
2. Michael is murderd and they are covering something up

Katerina is a mother wether Michael is dead or alive, I'm looking at this from the point of a mother losing a child....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum