Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 am

Sony's new tagline is "Make.Believe". Now, I first noticed this just last week on a Sony Ericsson phone advertisement. Then again on a Sony Playstation 3 advert, and now it just happens to be on the back of the This Is It album, as if this new tagline was timed for the release of the album and movie.

Also, on the back of the album there is a message, seemingly from a Jackson brother/family member.

"Always great to sing with my brother."

Now, it's known that the Jackson brothers sang on the record "This Is It" (original title - I've Never Heard), so that makes sense.

The vocals by Michael though, are from 1983 where he sang a song he co-wrote with Paul Anka (Frank Sinatra's "My Way") called "I've Never Heard". Searching around the internet, it's documented that in 1980 The Jacksons made a song called "This Is It" that hasn't been heard, ever.

And I can't believe how BAD the Photoshopping is on the first picture you see when you open the booklet (Michael stood before the This Is It sign)... they've Picasso'd his face, tried (and failed) to widen his frail thighs... egh.

And is it me or is the picture nine pages in TOO young looking? Like, on stage for TII Michael had great makeup and everything, but the shape of his face changed a little with age... his face here looks like it was cut from a picture of the HIStory tour.

Thoughts?


Last edited by Fight For Troot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by BJ on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:40 am

Where is the pic? *confused*
avatar
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 am

BJ wrote:Where is the pic? *confused*

The This Is It album booklet... Collectors Edition.
avatar
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:54 am

Also, in every picture where you can see the spotlights below the stage, they are all Photoshopped, and those spotlights? All 3D images.

Michael's face has been Photoshopped to oblivion in those pictures in front of the This Is It sign.

And notice how they don't have pictures of Michael in the orange pants, or the blue TII shirt?

Because he was too thin, too frail, and out of his mind.
avatar
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:28 am

Do you have the links to the picture?
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 am

Awww man. I wish that I could see the photos firsthand.
It sounds as if Sony is playng a serious game of illusion.

Make Believe? Yes make believe that this is MJ in 2009 and how he actually looks.

Fight For Troot wrote:Sony's new tagline is "Make.Believe". Now, I first noticed this just last week on a Sony Ericsson phone advertisement. Then again on a Sony Playstation 3 advert, and now it just happens to be on the back of the This Is It album, as if this new tagline was timed for the release of the album and movie.

Also, on the back of the album there is a message, seemingly from a Jackson brother/family member.

"Always great to sing with my brother."

Now, it's known that the Jackson brothers sang on the record "This Is It" (original title - I've Never Heard), so that makes sense.

The vocals by Michael though, are from 1983 where he sang a song he co-wrote with Paul Anka (Frank Sinatra's "My Way") called "I've Never Heard". Searching around the internet, it's documented that in 1980 The Jacksons made a song called "This Is It" that hasn't been heard, ever.

And I can't believe how BAD the Photoshopping is on the first picture you see when you open the booklet (Michael stood before the This Is It sign)... they've Picasso'd his face, tried (and failed) to widen his frail thighs... egh.

And is it me or is the picture nine pages in TOO young looking? Like, on stage for TII Michael had great makeup and everything, but the shape of his face changed a little with age... his face here looks like it was cut from a picture of the HIStory tour.

Thoughts?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Awww man. I wish that I could see the photos firsthand.
It sounds as if Sony is playng a serious game of illusion.

Make Believe? Yes make believe that this is MJ in 2009 and how he actually looks.

Fight For Troot wrote:Sony's new tagline is "Make.Believe". Now, I first noticed this just last week on a Sony Ericsson phone advertisement. Then again on a Sony Playstation 3 advert, and now it just happens to be on the back of the This Is It album, as if this new tagline was timed for the release of the album and movie.

Also, on the back of the album there is a message, seemingly from a Jackson brother/family member.

"Always great to sing with my brother."

Now, it's known that the Jackson brothers sang on the record "This Is It" (original title - I've Never Heard), so that makes sense.

The vocals by Michael though, are from 1983 where he sang a song he co-wrote with Paul Anka (Frank Sinatra's "My Way") called "I've Never Heard". Searching around the internet, it's documented that in 1980 The Jacksons made a song called "This Is It" that hasn't been heard, ever.

And I can't believe how BAD the Photoshopping is on the first picture you see when you open the booklet (Michael stood before the This Is It sign)... they've Picasso'd his face, tried (and failed) to widen his frail thighs... egh.

And is it me or is the picture nine pages in TOO young looking? Like, on stage for TII Michael had great makeup and everything, but the shape of his face changed a little with age... his face here looks like it was cut from a picture of the HIStory tour.

Thoughts?

I will try and get pics up as soon as possible, I'm in the middle of a house move, leeching off of a neighbours internet living in my room out of binbags.

XD
avatar
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 am

Thanks and hugs to you!

Fight For Troot wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Awww man. I wish that I could see the photos firsthand.
It sounds as if Sony is playng a serious game of illusion.

Make Believe? Yes make believe that this is MJ in 2009 and how he actually looks.

Fight For Troot wrote:Sony's new tagline is "Make.Believe". Now, I first noticed this just last week on a Sony Ericsson phone advertisement. Then again on a Sony Playstation 3 advert, and now it just happens to be on the back of the This Is It album, as if this new tagline was timed for the release of the album and movie.

Also, on the back of the album there is a message, seemingly from a Jackson brother/family member.

"Always great to sing with my brother."

Now, it's known that the Jackson brothers sang on the record "This Is It" (original title - I've Never Heard), so that makes sense.

The vocals by Michael though, are from 1983 where he sang a song he co-wrote with Paul Anka (Frank Sinatra's "My Way") called "I've Never Heard". Searching around the internet, it's documented that in 1980 The Jacksons made a song called "This Is It" that hasn't been heard, ever.

And I can't believe how BAD the Photoshopping is on the first picture you see when you open the booklet (Michael stood before the This Is It sign)... they've Picasso'd his face, tried (and failed) to widen his frail thighs... egh.

And is it me or is the picture nine pages in TOO young looking? Like, on stage for TII Michael had great makeup and everything, but the shape of his face changed a little with age... his face here looks like it was cut from a picture of the HIStory tour.

Thoughts?

I will try and get pics up as soon as possible, I'm in the middle of a house move, leeching off of a neighbours internet living in my room out of binbags.

XD
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Fight For Troot on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 am

This Is It? This Is Make Believe.
avatar
Fight For Troot
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 27
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Intro + SONY make believe

Post by yspadda on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:41 am

Hello, I'm French and new to the forum.
It's months I come here and read what you post, but I never subscribed because I had nothing to add. But reading about 'Sony.Make.Believe', I had that idea. What about 'MJ death hoax' and 'This is it' movie being the first step to the most incredible advert campaign ever done ?
I paid a visit to sony-make-believe site, and what do we read ? That in 2010 they'll launch their HD 3D home movie. Imagine if in 2010 you see a 3D Michael ressuscitating on that occasion. That would be the biggest advert ever done, and Michael could have negociated his freedom in exchange for his contribution.
I think that Michael would have been happy to participate in that kind of huge hoax and get rid of sony at the same time.
Does it make sense or does it sound too extraordinary ? What do you think ?
avatar
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 am

Hello and welcome.

At this stage, anything is possible on either side of the coin (MJ or SONY).
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:20 am

Im curious about the pics too.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by amy on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:27 am

welcome
im so curiou about the pics
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:57 am

My mom (no she's not crazy, she does humor me tho LOL) said.."Wouldn't it be amazing if the movie was actually a concert streamed globally from an unknown location". Ok, I thought she had been listening to me too much LOL She's convinced something will happen as it is a global premier..same time all over the world..I agree with her tho that if he in fact were "dead" Sony could have opened this on a Friday and ran it out like other movies instead of just after midnight where I am and 6am in London...I just thought I'd share these points of view, so please don't bash me LOL
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:05 am

Mom brings up a curious point. It takes us back to the limited amount of minutes that critics have been shown. Perhaps marketing hype but nonetheless there is a strong effort to make certain that no on and I mean no one sees the complete movie before the scheduled showings.

LOL...if her streaming concert theory were to be true, those movie tickets would become golden tickets indeed.

4evermichael71 wrote:My mom (no she's not crazy, she does humor me tho LOL) said.."Wouldn't it be amazing if the movie was actually a concert streamed globally from an unknown location". Ok, I thought she had been listening to me too much LOL She's convinced something will happen as it is a global premier..same time all over the world..I agree with her tho that if he in fact were "dead" Sony could have opened this on a Friday and ran it out like other movies instead of just after midnight where I am and 6am in London...I just thought I'd share these points of view, so please don't bash me LOL
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by 4evermichael71 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:12 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Mom brings up a curious point. It takes us back to the limited amount of minutes that critics have been shown. Perhaps marketing hype but nonetheless there is a strong effort to make certain that no on and I mean no one sees the complete movie before the scheduled showings.

LOL...if her streaming concert theory were to be true, those movie tickets would become golden tickets indeed.

4evermichael71 wrote:My mom (no she's not crazy, she does humor me tho LOL) said.."Wouldn't it be amazing if the movie was actually a concert streamed globally from an unknown location". Ok, I thought she had been listening to me too much LOL She's convinced something will happen as it is a global premier..same time all over the world..I agree with her tho that if he in fact were "dead" Sony could have opened this on a Friday and ran it out like other movies instead of just after midnight where I am and 6am in London...I just thought I'd share these points of view, so please don't bash me LOL

I know she made me wonder LOL
And yes, if she's right, those tickets are the golden tickets! I don't think she is, but then again, I've learned through this journey to expect the unexpected Very Happy
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by city.gal1 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:41 am

avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Stranger In Chi-town on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:18 pm

Sayyy whatttttt?
avatar
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Kirsche on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:10 pm




wow!!!!! He looks wonderful!! Dr. Klein did good work. And Photoshop, too
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by ezzramj on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:19 pm

hi everyone, will a lot of you be going to d-see the movie?? if so, PLEASE remember that we won't all see it at the same time. so no spoiling for those who haven't seen it yet!!!!! xxx
avatar
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sony - Make.Believe and Jackson brother message.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum