Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo

+5
marsheliamorgan
neverlandprincess
Rach
annieisnotokey
hesouttamylife
9 posters

Go down

If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Empty If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo

Post by hesouttamylife Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:49 pm

I don't know if he did or if he didn't, and probably never will. If he puled this off like the magician he is Cool I give him kudos for doing it. He has been hounded for too many years by the media and the haters that malign themselves with them. He does not owe anybody one iota of loyalty. If Michael was able to pay for some peace of mind at the expense of possibly ending his career as "Michael Jackson, superstar" and do it at will, then I say go on witcha bad self. I hope he's alive and laughing all the way to the bank. Michael if you are out there, we got you. Your true fans don't judge you. We know what you went through. We know the lengths you went to to try to save this evil place. They didn't deserve you so to hell with them. We know you love us. So as long as you are happy, I can be happy for you. Kisses and hugs across the universe.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Empty Re: If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 pm

hesouttamylife wrote:I don't know if he did or if he didn't, and probably never will. If he puled this off like the magician he is Cool I give him kudos for doing it. He has been hounded for too many years by the media and the haters that malign themselves with them. He does not owe anybody one iota of loyalty. If Michael was able to pay for some peace of mind at the expense of possibly ending his career as "Michael Jackson, superstar" and do it at will, then I say go on witcha bad self. I hope he's alive and laughing all the way to the bank. Michael if you are out there, we got you. Your true fans don't judge you. We know what you went through. We know the lengths you went to to try to save this evil place. They didn't deserve you so to hell with them. We know you love us. So as long as you are happy, I can be happy for you. Kisses and hugs across the universe.

Excellent post!

If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Kudos

(and to Michael, of course!)
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Empty Re: If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo

Post by Rach Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:02 pm

I LOVE this post Smile

Thanks so much for sharing your words with us. I agree, if Michael pulled this off because he wanted peace then good for him. You are right, he was hounded way too much. No-one should ever have to endure what he did.

However, if he is planning on making a comeback I know we will welcome him back with open arms If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Herz
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Shamone! HAHAHA! Yes I have been sharing an evil laugh with Michael every time I great fact comes out that silences the haters. I cried tears with him-I will share laughs with him too. We know you love us Mike-we really do,and that is why we love you so much and you being happy is all that matters. L.O.V.E
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:09 pm

i applaud you,what a great post,and thanks for putting it in words for all of us,that arent so good at getting our point across,i am with you,whether he did,didnt,doesnt matter,all that matters is his happiness,it has been long overdue.more power to him and his all i want for him is his happiness,and to be purely utterly laughin his butt off at the media and trash they have tried to do to him,and he is WAY DOING IT BETTER TO THEM,LOL thanks again for posting this ,terrific, shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:14 pm

I agree completely .... he is a complete genius for this ... Bravo , Michael , Bravo *Standing Ovation*.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:27 pm

WOOOOHOOOOO cheers cheers cheers
I love your post hesouttamylife! And I agree with you- with every word you said! THANKS

HUGS
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 pm

FANTASIC! very well said..thank you for posting If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Icon_cheers we love you mike you be happy! If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Herz
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 pm

@ hesouttamylife

Wise, wise words! Bravo to Michael and also you deserve a "Bravo" for this great post! If he faked it, I just wanna say bravo Icon_cheers

Thank you!
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down