OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:04 pm

phoenix wrote:Hey, Guys!

i am just back and i didnt read the other posts right now because i just want to write down everything i have on my mind cause i am a bit afraid to forget something...lol

at first i just want to say sorry to Michael for being hopeless over the past days- i apologise that i doubted you even for a moment, dear, i should have had more faith in you...

i have to say that i wasnt really excited to see the movie because i didnt expect anything from it- no good and no bad actually, i was just concerned that someone, who made High School Musical is not the right choice to do something like that for MJ...anyhow, i loved it and Kenny did an amaizing job..

i loved it how Michael is the same playful kid he always was but at the same time he finally bacame an adult: he is not as shy as he always was and he seems to be more of a heartbreaker and ladykiller than ever. I loved how he moved, he still has the power which is amazing for 50 years old. It was amazing, how his soft voice has so much power over people but at the same time he is a bit of a diva which is sooo funny ...LOL

the thing i found strange about TII is the orange pants guy- he is just odd and even the smooth criminal jacket looked strange on him- just my opinion.

i was so surprized to hear his voice - its still clear and innocent voice of the man we all loved through the years.

I was not searching for clues but i just wanted to write down what was odd for me: at some point Mike said something like "we only have 4 years to save the world" which is odd- because i am sure MJ is able to count and we were said, that the movie was made in 2009- i assume he is talking about 2012 but 4 years from now would be 2013 and not 2012.

the next great thing was at the end, when they wrote down - Michael jackson King of Pop without the dates of birth/death and that the movie was dedicated to his kids- shouldnt it be dedicated to MJ himself cause he is supposed to be death?

and at the end after the whole credits i clearly heared his voice saying : "i will come back when the time is" and this sentence was not translated into german ...


yeah, however, my hope is resurrected now, thank you TII

PS i missed the moonwalk a bit and the croch grabbing stuff hahah
Missed the moonwalk to...but he did some crotch grabbing, lol...
Ok, I just came home, and it was just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
First
of all, before the movie, a group of dancers performed "Thriller" on
the stage in front of the screen, and the whole cinema applauded.

Well, now to what I saw..:
First,
at the very beginning, when the "Story" of the movie is told, it just
says that the concerts didn´t happen. It didn´t say "because Michael
left us/died/whatever".
Then the "footage" was really great.. Good for us.
Almost
at the end, when KO, MJ and the dancers stand in a circle, MJ says sth
like "thanks for your patience and your support..". Patience?..

And then, at the very end, when he says sth about taking a rest there, and playing with the audience.. ok..

And,
usually, when someone who made a movie or acted in a movie, has died,
the movie says "in memory of" or so. There was nothing like that. It´s
dedicated to his children.
And in the credits it says a special thanks to Mr and Mrs Jackson.

Well, that´s just what I got what makes me feel he is alive.
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh ok. I know I was on my way out because I waited and waited and I thought maybe it´s nothing and then when I ran back I missed a bit and I couldn´t catch specifically the words after I´ll come back/I´ll show up when I´m ready. I know there was more.

I thought it was weird that it was in the very end and I probably would have gone home unless I´d read on this forum someone who had seen it and said not to go, but to wait. Thank you whoever it was! Anway, the weird part was that I thought to myself this is typical of MJ, knowing we love absolutely every second of it we, the real fans, would somehow see it because we would wait till the end.. It´s like he knew that the "regular" people would not wait because they wouldn´t care, "oh well the movie ended, let´s go" but we would and the message for us. Maybe I´m just rambling here.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 pm

@truthordare-yesssss he was so calm-thats why I said I would have worked for him-it was sooo cool ,he did look pissed at the piano guy-like when he throws up his hands but then comes back like "I jsut I just want it to sound...like I wrote it"...I was like AHHHHHHHHHH-that is so simple right? But the piano guy STILL he was like "more booty" or whatver-I dont think Mj even liked that. HAH-yes then at the end he talking to them-yeah he was calm-sweet. Thats y I cant beleive all these ppl saying stuff like he really didnt talk in that soft voice and he really cursed and all this other stuff....ok then that must mean all these "secret" tapes we keep hearing he is putting on a show too.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:@ishealive.....I swear to God. I read that part about him giving an order and I seriously had a feeling of extreme arousal come over me...Im not kidding. I will buy the DVD and watch that part til it wears out!!!

@neverlandprincess.......He does seem like someone who would be very reasonable to work with/for. He wants something done and he wants it done right. But honestly, I dont know if I could work for him because of my attraction to him...my lust for him is so insatiable its not even funny....either that or I would be the best damn employee Ive ever been in my life!!! I would do ANYTHING he asked me to do and I would damn sure aim to please him!!!!


oh yeah....know that when I say "I" would work for him -I mean like I see him as someone reasonable and would love to have the opp...but seriously...I did not go to sleep after the movie and still havent. Dear god-there is no way on earth I could be one of his girl dancers....no way....none. Him sitting judging the dancers and points "shes the one". Oh God I would have a cardiac arrest. look at me with them eyes and try make me understand something-I would um be like "Yeah ....lollllll
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:20 pm

I could NEVER audition for him...I would be too nervous...I cant imagine what they were going thru knowing he was watching them...........the pressure!!! GAWD...
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by giannip on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:31 pm

could you please try to record and put on youtube just these last few words (I'll be back..." or whatever it is) just to let all those who missed them be able to hear them? That would be great!
avatar
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by looking4truth on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh I so lied when I said I was not going to come in here until after I see the movie. lol I love these reviews. It's good to know what I don't have to look for a million clues. I can just sit back and enjoy the show and stay until the VERY END. Thanks for the reviews guys! This made me even more excited.
avatar
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Rach on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Ok guys, I was going to wait until tomorrow to post but I need to add this now so here goes Smile

First of all, the movie opens with a bit of a script about why TII was made. It mentions June 25th but never once mentions the fact that Michael "died" which is great for us Smile I believe it said something about the dancers and him working until the wee hours but I can't remember. It also never says in loving memory and at the beginning it says "For The Fans" and at the end that is it dedicated to the children Smile

Then it moved onto the dancers talking about what this all meant to them which IMO seemed like a script. There was fake crying and people acting all like "OMG, it's Michael". You will see what I mean when you watch it.

All of the performances were amazing but my favourites were "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Earth Song", "Smooth Criminal" and "Billie Jean" for reasons I will come to in a minute Wink . "Smooth Criminal" blew my mind. They made a mini black and white movie to go with it and it was just incredible. If people think Michael was sick and frail after that, they need their heads testing. OMG there was a moment in "Earth Song" when I LOLed so much Smile Michael was on a cherry picker like when he performed it live in concerts and he didn't hold on and Kenny was shouting at him "MICHAEL HOLD ON!!!" It was so funny!! The graphics that went with that song was amazing as well and I agree with Alby when she says that there was a message about the enviroment and Michael repeated many times about how we have to look after it.

Michael is also a MASSIVE flirt. He was rubbing himself up against the woman in "The Way You Make Me Feel" and when he sang "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" with Judith Hill, I swear hr touched her boob! Now onto "Billie Jean". At the end of the performance he does the most A-M-A-Z-I-N-G slow mo crotch grab you have ever seen in your life! I mean I was whistling and drooling LOL. You will love it ladies Smile

I also covered my eyes when the massive spider came on during "Thriller" and Catherine had to tell me what happened! She said Michael came out of it and it was great but I was so scared LOL.

Now, onto the serious stuff. I believe all of the people in the movie were the real Michael, except for orange pants man. He mimmed his way through most of it when all of the other vocals were live and he cannot move. At the beginning of the movie they did a lot of spilt screens between him and the real Michael and you can tell he didn't match up. IMO, they were not the same person.

I also don't believe that the movie held any clues. I was looking very hard and didn't see any. Oh and if you're worried about crying - DON'T! It's such a feel good movie and I smiled, laughed, danced and sang all the way through Smile The only time I thought about crying was when Michael said his ear was hurting but that was it.

Oh and did anyone else notice that he only said he loved his brothers and his Mum and Dad and there was no mention of the sisters? I thought that was odd!

All in all, it was simply outstanding and if I could go everyday I would do. It was Michael's gift to us and it doesn't dissapoint! I believe now more then ever he is ALIVE! Trust me, you will get that feeling. Even as I am typing it now I have goosebumps! He will get an oscar for it Smile

Oh and you may not know but I went to see it wiith PinkLizard from here! She drove 400 miles there and back to visit me and watch it and she is the most wonderful person I have ever met in my life. Catherine, I love you and you're a sweetheart!

We wore our matching MJ t-shirts and had our pitures taken by the big TII cardboard cut out and got told off by secruity LOL. They will be posted tomorrow so check them out Smile

I L.O.V.E you all and I will never doubt Michael's brilliance or that he is alive. Believe me!!!!

P.S - the penguin move is soooooo funny on the big screen! We all laughed so much and watch Kenny's head movements when he does it LOL.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by dianafan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Well I have just seen it, and its AMAZING! If MJ weighed only 108lbs these must have been very early rehearsals, though you can see some changes in him weight and facial as time goes on auditions - rehearsals. My mind is a blur it went so quickly, I wasn't looking for clues, just for the best bits. It really came across at how masterful MJ was and that it was HIS concert. ie - the Smooth Criminal bit when KO told him he was facing the wrong way and he wouldn't be able to go on cue - and MJ said "i will just know" (or something similar) and another time when the musician was trying to cue him and he stopped and said "I will cue you" with a finger point. His voice was pretty amazing for a rehearsal, and he seemed happiest when singing his Jackson medley - a big beaming smile - he even remembered his childhood choreography. Was it Billie Jean with the crotch grab? I'm sure he was saying crotch crotch over and over then said at the end "we got a feel of/for it now" - he knew what he was saying with that one line. After the one where he was dancing and lying on the floor (Beat it?) he jumped straight back up, yes he was out of puff , but said to go again when KO didn't want to, and picked up the track from where he wanted and expected the musicians/dancers to do exactly the same. These concerts would have been more about visuals, I don't think they would have been as energetic as 15 years ago, there was a lot of pointing and hand movements going on. Penguin move - just before he does this he shakes his hand in frustration at something and then does it, so I think this was just frustration and not a new dance move.

Best bit - the guy on the keyboard trying to lecture MJ about a soundcheck! He probably wan't even born when MJ started out!

Worst bit - listening to MJ on the way home and realising that we got very few "full songs" - which makes me wonder if out of the 100 hours they can manage a TII 2, I thought they had had a dress rehearsal previously.

And if MJ is really D-E-A-D, it must have been murder - no way was this guy under the influence of anything!

Sorry to ramble -its the adrenaline.

Thank you and goodnight!

dianafan
xx
avatar
dianafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Loree on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 pm

MMM I want to go see it again but this time I will clean up my ears very well so I can hear what you guys say he said
I stayed till the end of the credits but I honestly didn't hear what he said
I was packing my note book


Also regarding to the 2012 I really don't believe the world is going to end
what some people don't know it's that just because the Mayan calendar ends on 2012 doesn't mean that we all are going to die or that the world it's going to end, what I'm trying to said is that HUMAN MIND it's the one that it's going to change (old thoughts are going to die so new ones can born)
that's why we have to be prepared so we can change our thoughts
[hehe I think I just confuse you more]
I must watch it again.

Honesty I was going to video taped all the movie but
you know then for the copyrights and stuff blah blah blah

Anyways of course Michael looked soo F☆cking sexy
[sorry for the bad words]
avatar
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

RACH and DIANA, thanks for the posts.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Loree on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

Rach wrote:

Oh and did anyone else notice that he only said he loved his brothers and his Mum and Dad and there was no mention of the sisters? I thought that was odd!


Yeah I though that was odd too
avatar
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:23 pm

@Rach-"orange pants guy" LOL something was off about him-yeah-I also posted at 3 am -just couldnt chance losing my train of thought. I screamed when that dang spider came on-and then I heard how cool it was when he came out of it...I was like WHYYYY MICHAELLLL!!!!!!! I thought the best part of tHriller was when the floor came up and he was motioning for the dancers to go under-that was truly just cool.
RACHHHHHH Did you watch till after the credits?

I thought it was odd that he mentioned his parents-he didnt do that in the Dangerous Bucharest-just the brothers and the spotlights came on 5 microphones...he is doing J5 songs so it is understandably that he would only mention bros and I guess maybe because of his age he added parents.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Rach on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:28 pm

LOL I am gutted I missed the spider now but as soon as I saw it's hairy fecking leg I was hiding behind my hands LOL.

Yes I did stay until the end and I heard what he said. He said "let me breathe in my own time" and then popped his jacket open as if he was referring to that but who knows if it was a clue?

BTW funny story! There was a girl sat next to me who also stayed until the credits rolled and she was clapping and started screaming "MICHAEL I LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU". Everyone was like WTF?!
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by looking4truth on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Rach wrote:LOL I am gutted I missed the spider now but as soon as I saw it's hairy fecking leg I was hiding behind my hands LOL.

Yes I did stay until the end and I heard what he said. He said "let me breathe in my own time" and then popped his jacket open as if he was referring to that but who knows if it was a clue?

BTW funny story! There was a girl sat next to me who also stayed until the credits rolled and she was clapping and started screaming "MICHAEL I LOVE YOU. GOD BLESS YOU". Everyone was like WTF?!

lol I pray to the heavens up above that I do not sit next to someone who is like that. Amen.
avatar
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:44 pm

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH Gosh...I just burst out laughing at looking4truths response to that-I am really sleepy wow-lets see yeah 33 hrs about ...I just read thst so visually too. Yeah I was like dear Jesus! at that spider-I think I saw one leg and I actualy yelled out-then thought it was over and open my eyes and bam he is on the stage-I couldnt stand it.
Yeah I jsut wondered if u did stay-I honeslty could not understand wht he said I think someone is gonna try to find it and post it-soem ppl think he said something else. It was cool anyway-when exactly did MJJ become the Michael Jackson Company ?Ima look it up -maybe tonight maybe tomorrow after some sleep..lolll
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by mjj29081958 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 pm

looking4truth wrote:Oh I so lied when I said I was not going to come in here until after I see the movie

Lol! yep! I lied to myself too, and I'm here now!

I still have to wait 'til tomorrow ... But I really enjoy reading your thoughts about the movie!! I'm getting impatient guys!
avatar
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Rach on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 pm

looking4truth wrote:lol I pray to the heavens up above that I do not sit next to someone who is like that. Amen.

I will pray for you as well because she had a set of lungs on her and almost sent me deaf!

It was really sweet that the whole cinema clapped at the end. I mean it was jam packed. Not one spare seat and everyone was there to show their love for Michael and half of us had MJ t-shirts on Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm

I wore a Mj t-shirt and a jacket with black gloves and a fedora-ours was not a packed house but there was few college kids there and they had shirts on too-of course I dunno how it was tonight.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:04 pm

k folks I am going to commit some serious crimes and blame it on lack of sleep and lack of nicotine-SO I am going to go to bed and I will see whoever is here at noon tomorrow.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:34 pm

I came back from watching TII a while ago. I'm dead tired and going to bed in a minute so haven't had the time to read through all the posts...will catch up tomorrow and comment further...
But I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it, the man was in top shape, there's no question about that. Amazing.
Re orange pants MJ...I see a new O2 double/no double discussion in the making Rolling Eyes I think we will have to agree to disagree on this one too! Rach, I tend to agree with you most of the time Cool but in the case I am 100% convinced that the orange pants guy is our Michael!

Anyway, I'm too tired to make any sense, so going to bed straight away! Just one more though, did any of you wondered, as you watched the film, how many, if any, hoaxers/members of the forum were around, or sitting next to you? I did...I wanted to scream, 'he's alive',lol! Anyway, if you wondered, and were at the O2 Vue Screen 9, 21:15pm, I was there too! Hi! Basketball

Nite all!
avatar
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by TheKiddNerd on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 pm



I just got back. I’ve been bouncing ever since. So, I went with my twin and little cousin. The movie theater was a crowd of about 15+ us. I was shocked at that, I thought there would be more. But anyway I didn’t let get me down. I came so prepared for that movie. I had my backpack with notepad and paper.

But anyway, The movie was cool. I saw it in IMAX so that made more awesome. I loved looking at Michael on the big screen. He’s such a beautiful man. I cried at some moments because this might be my only time to see him in the spotlight like that. Most of the time I was dancing and singing along with the guy next to me (lol).

Now to my notes about the movie.

– I felt something wasn’t right with the dude in the orange. I felt he was thinking a little to hard about what he was doing. He wasn’t with the rhythm. I was like, "Who is this imposter"
– I believe the rest the shots was truly Michael Jackson. I felt that in my heart. I was getting butterflies most of the movie
– I really didn’t see any clues. I was looking really hard to. I even wore my glasses which I usually don’t wear. So, nothing but the credits caught my attention.
– In the credits he makes this statement about "…he’ll come back in his own time". I really couldn’t hear it because of people talking and leaving. I was so mad. .I turned red. But that statement was weird.
– I love the big spider….awesome. The whole thriller bit was simply fantastic. Especially to see it in IMAX. I felt like I was in the arena watching the thing live.
– My favorite part was when he was doing "The way you make me feel" with the girl. I found that so cute.
 
I saw parts that showed Michael in a different light that we normally don’t see. I saw his deep interest and passion in what he does. I wanted so bad to see clues but I didn’t pick up any. I was quite disappointed but I still have the energy to keep going though
avatar
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 25
Woonplaats : Bossier City, Louisiana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by juliet on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm

Thanks, KIDDNERD.
It was great ofyouto share things about the Movie.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by illusionist on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:45 pm

The VERY END after the credits for anyone who missed it or can't wait:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY_9y79I8M

(looks like someone brought in their camera. lol)

avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by MissBillieJean on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I saw it last night and it was amazing!!!! I belive it was Michael in most of the movie. I'm not sure about orange pants Michael that may have been a double. But black pants, red shirt Michael was defantly the real deal!!
avatar
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by bel on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 pm

for some reason... i can only get to catch the show by 10th Nov, and maybe i'll watch more than once?

but i afraid i'll feel worse than dying after watching it
avatar
bel
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

TheKiddNerd wrote:

I just got back. I’ve been bouncing ever since. So, I went with my twin and little cousin. The movie theater was a crowd of about 15+ us. I was shocked at that, I thought there would be more. But anyway I didn’t let get me down. I came so prepared for that movie. I had my backpack with notepad and paper.

But anyway, The movie was cool. I saw it in IMAX so that made more awesome. I loved looking at Michael on the big screen. He’s such a beautiful man. I cried at some moments because this might be my only time to see him in the spotlight like that. Most of the time I was dancing and singing along with the guy next to me (lol).

Now to my notes about the movie.

– I felt something wasn’t right with the dude in the orange. I felt he was thinking a little to hard about what he was doing. He wasn’t with the rhythm. I was like, "Who is this imposter"
– I believe the rest the shots was truly Michael Jackson. I felt that in my heart. I was getting butterflies most of the movie
– I really didn’t see any clues. I was looking really hard to. I even wore my glasses which I usually don’t wear. So, nothing but the credits caught my attention.
– In the credits he makes this statement about "…he’ll come back in his own time". I really couldn’t hear it because of people talking and leaving. I was so mad. .I turned red. But that statement was weird.
– I love the big spider….awesome. The whole thriller bit was simply fantastic. Especially to see it in IMAX. I felt like I was in the arena watching the thing live.
– My favorite part was when he was doing "The way you make me feel" with the girl. I found that so cute.
 
I saw parts that showed Michael in a different light that we normally don’t see. I saw his deep interest and passion in what he does. I wanted so bad to see clues but I didn’t pick up any. I was quite disappointed but I still have the energy to keep going though


Thanks for sharing!! I hope I see this movie soon!... ugh.. So I can study

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by miss j on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 pm

i'll be watching it this coming saturday!!! hope nothing comes in my way!
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 am

Did anyone else get a parting gift? We did. Nothing elaborate but I will treasure it always just the same. We received key lanyards with a miniature laminated poster attached. Each side shows a different view of the TII poster. I smiled when I received it. You would have thought that it was made of gold by my response.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by miss j on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:43 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Did anyone else get a parting gift? We did. Nothing elaborate but I will treasure it always just the same. We received key lanyards with a miniature laminated poster attached. Each side shows a different view of the TII poster. I smiled when I received it. You would have thought that it was made of gold by my response.

hey that's interesting!!
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:37 am

BTW- one side of the laminated mini poster gives the info for those who want to pre-order the TII dvd.

sonystyle.com/thisisit

No release date has been given.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by miss j on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:39 am

well..i have to see if i'll get anything this coming saturday..
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:43 am

Ok so here I go it's my turn to post now hehe! I just came back from the movie and I almost forget everything and I hate that I have got short term memory! Ok so here I will recall some, first the movie start and I was so excited, but you guys know that when It first start it's someone scorlling up right? I notice something funny. If Michael is suppose to be dead on the June 25th then why they still state there saying that Michael Jackson went ..... with his 8..... on June 25th? (Sorry for the dotdotdot because I have forgotten what is it.) So thats the case and it was weird. Second thing I notice in the movie was JonellStarTV theme music she used in her every Hoax video. I heard that while two guitar players on the stage playing strumming there guitars. It's just a little bit so I don't whether it's the problem with my hearing sense. Ok third thing I notice was at the very end of the movie with the credits. It stated: Part of the movie.....by CNN BBC......! So why is the movie have do with CNN and BBC? I thought they were both news? Ok fourth thing is that I notice Michael kept saying "With Love, L.O.V.E" and "God bless you". So thats the end of what I had notice. Sorry for the rambling. And oh yeah! I had recorded the sound of it I will try to post it here if you would like to hear it, but it's not full because I start recorded after I watched for 1 hours. I like Michael saying "Wheeeeeees!" when he stands on the stage he used to sing "Beat it".-The one moving like as if it was flying! And it's so damn cute when he said "Wheeees!" I can be sure that it was 100% Michael in the movie there is no body doubles! And 100% ALIVE! But I would like to ask why is the Gold Pants in this movie is so special?- It was more shinny than the original one. Hehe ok enough of rambling, hope I didn't bored you!

PS: My english is not so good so try to understand it!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by yaya on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:55 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok so here I go it's my turn to post now hehe! I just came back from the movie and I almost forget everything and I hate that I have got short term memory! Ok so here I will recall some, first the movie start and I was so excited, but you guys know that when It first start it's someone scorlling up right? I notice something funny. If Michael is suppose to be dead on the June 25th then why they still state there saying that Michael Jackson went ..... with his 8..... on June 25th? (Sorry for the dotdotdot because I have forgotten what is it.) So thats the case and it was weird. Second thing I notice in the movie was JonellStarTV theme music she used in her every Hoax video. I heard that while two guitar players on the stage playing strumming there guitars. It's just a little bit so I don't whether it's the problem with my hearing sense. Ok third thing I notice was at the very end of the movie with the credits. It stated: Part of the movie.....by CNN BBC......! So why is the movie have do with CNN and BBC? I thought they were both news? Ok fourth thing is that I notice Michael kept saying "With Love, L.O.V.E" and "God bless you". So thats the end of what I had notice. Sorry for the rambling. And oh yeah! I had recorded the sound of it I will try to post it here if you would like to hear it, but it's not full because I start recorded after I watched for 1 hours. I like Michael saying "Wheeeeeees!" when he stands on the stage he used to sing "Beat it".-The one moving like as if it was flying! And it's so damn cute when he said "Wheeees!" I can be sure that it was 100% Michael in the movie there is no body doubles! And 100% ALIVE! But I would like to ask why is the Gold Pants in this movie is so special?- It was more shinny than the original one. Hehe ok enough of rambling, hope I didn't bored you!

PS: My english is not so good so try to understand it!

hey, i forgot all about that!! my husband actually pointed out how CNN was listed during the credits. i did think that was pretty weird....
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:01 am

Remember the opening sequence with the light man figure? The streaming video on light man displayed newsmakers i .e. Nelson Mandela, President Obama, Mother Theresa etc.

TII may have received that footage from CNN.

yaya wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok so here I go it's my turn to post now hehe! I just came back from the movie and I almost forget everything and I hate that I have got short term memory! Ok so here I will recall some, first the movie start and I was so excited, but you guys know that when It first start it's someone scorlling up right? I notice something funny. If Michael is suppose to be dead on the June 25th then why they still state there saying that Michael Jackson went ..... with his 8..... on June 25th? (Sorry for the dotdotdot because I have forgotten what is it.) So thats the case and it was weird. Second thing I notice in the movie was JonellStarTV theme music she used in her every Hoax video. I heard that while two guitar players on the stage playing strumming there guitars. It's just a little bit so I don't whether it's the problem with my hearing sense. Ok third thing I notice was at the very end of the movie with the credits. It stated: Part of the movie.....by CNN BBC......! So why is the movie have do with CNN and BBC? I thought they were both news? Ok fourth thing is that I notice Michael kept saying "With Love, L.O.V.E" and "God bless you". So thats the end of what I had notice. Sorry for the rambling. And oh yeah! I had recorded the sound of it I will try to post it here if you would like to hear it, but it's not full because I start recorded after I watched for 1 hours. I like Michael saying "Wheeeeeees!" when he stands on the stage he used to sing "Beat it".-The one moving like as if it was flying! And it's so damn cute when he said "Wheeees!" I can be sure that it was 100% Michael in the movie there is no body doubles! And 100% ALIVE! But I would like to ask why is the Gold Pants in this movie is so special?- It was more shinny than the original one. Hehe ok enough of rambling, hope I didn't bored you!

PS: My english is not so good so try to understand it!

hey, i forgot all about that!! my husband actually pointed out how CNN was listed during the credits. i did think that was pretty weird....
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:04 am

Oh I forgot last night, we clapped at the movie theater. A big one too, the whole room was at it as soon as the last freezing picture of MJ showed on the screen. I hope everyone did!
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 am

I never did that because the theater had no one! It's only a few and that's very sad though!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by yaya on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Remember the opening sequence with the light man figure? The streaming video on light man displayed newsmakers i .e. Nelson Mandela, President Obama, Mother Theresa etc.

TII may have received that footage from CNN.

yaya wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Ok so here I go it's my turn to post now hehe! I just came back from the movie and I almost forget everything and I hate that I have got short term memory! Ok so here I will recall some, first the movie start and I was so excited, but you guys know that when It first start it's someone scorlling up right? I notice something funny. If Michael is suppose to be dead on the June 25th then why they still state there saying that Michael Jackson went ..... with his 8..... on June 25th? (Sorry for the dotdotdot because I have forgotten what is it.) So thats the case and it was weird. Second thing I notice in the movie was JonellStarTV theme music she used in her every Hoax video. I heard that while two guitar players on the stage playing strumming there guitars. It's just a little bit so I don't whether it's the problem with my hearing sense. Ok third thing I notice was at the very end of the movie with the credits. It stated: Part of the movie.....by CNN BBC......! So why is the movie have do with CNN and BBC? I thought they were both news? Ok fourth thing is that I notice Michael kept saying "With Love, L.O.V.E" and "God bless you". So thats the end of what I had notice. Sorry for the rambling. And oh yeah! I had recorded the sound of it I will try to post it here if you would like to hear it, but it's not full because I start recorded after I watched for 1 hours. I like Michael saying "Wheeeeeees!" when he stands on the stage he used to sing "Beat it".-The one moving like as if it was flying! And it's so damn cute when he said "Wheeees!" I can be sure that it was 100% Michael in the movie there is no body doubles! And 100% ALIVE! But I would like to ask why is the Gold Pants in this movie is so special?- It was more shinny than the original one. Hehe ok enough of rambling, hope I didn't bored you!

PS: My english is not so good so try to understand it!

hey, i forgot all about that!! my husband actually pointed out how CNN was listed during the credits. i did think that was pretty weird....

oh ok, that's makes sense now!
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:09 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:I never did that because the theater had no one! It's only a few and that's very sad though!

That´s too bad. We were a full house! And I was very happy to see it, didn´t expect it though.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by city.gal1 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:06 am

It's seems that most of us agree that orange pants MJ was "off".

Besides noticing him being thin, did anyone notice all the layers he was wearing at one time I counted 4 or 5 -- tshirt, shirt, shirt (shirt?), jacket.

I think most of it was MJ although it's occurred to me that we probably saw only the best of some 100+ hours of footage. So it makes me wonder, what kind of shape was he in the rest of the time in the footage that we didn't see? Most of us seem to agree that he was, at the very least, very thin and that's with the camera adding weight to his frame. Also the extreme baggy pants. To me, either he was extremely cold or trying to bulk up his frame under all of those layers.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by NYMoonwalker on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:14 am

I've read most of the reviews you guys have given the movie and I have to disagree with most of you on this orange pants- MJ impostor. I will go out on a limb and say that I believe it was ALL Michael. There was not one moment when I felt it was not him. I also didn't think there was any lip syncing other than in Thriller. I heard someone say how he was not dancing like Michael would have or that he was not doing a 100 % job. I have to disagree, I think he made it pretty clear he was saving himself for the actual concerts. In Billie Jean, you could see he was ready to whip out his signature moves but held back. The man SO had it. He didn't have the right shoes to moonwalk in, that's why his moonwalk was short. You could see his shoes not glide. I read an article about the guy designing them, he said they were extra 'slippy' and had a metal piece for toe reinforcement. He gave these shoes to Mika instead. Anyway, the crotch grab almost gave me a heart attack. lol! Super Hot! Him flirting with all the girls made me jealous Evil or Very Mad I loved loved LOVED all the cute faces he made during I just can't stop loving you. I actually cried during the whole thing. Even before it started. I'm an emotional fool.

Things I did find odd:

The comment he made about the four years.. that was weird. I don;t know why he said 4. Clue?

And the last piece where he said "when I come back"...almost fell out of my seat. To me, that is a clue. I also noticed there was no R.I.P which is very very odd.

I noticed the credits and how Michael wanted to thank them... thank them for the film? Idk i just got a weird feeling this was all meant to be released.

And lastly, I found it weird that Will You Be There was not included. I don't know about you guys but that is one of my favorites and I was looking forward to hearing it and seeing that Mistake we saw in the Memorial. I wanted to see if he said Pain or PAINS. KO said that the background images they used for this song during the memorial were the ones he was using for the song during the rehearsals and what he was going to use in the concerts. So why wasn't it included?

There were so many other things that caught my eye but these are the ones that stuck out the most. Im sorry for the bad grammar and the rambling but I am late to go somewhere I just wanted to throw this out before I left. Now I have to rush. BYE! I love you
avatar
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by NYMoonwalker on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:16 am

Also, I am under the impression that he was healthy. Thin, yes, but healthy. He did not seem sickly or fragile. That man could still move. I think he looked GOOD. Don't kill me lol. Just wanted to say that. Oh, and the fact that he seemed really in control. No one will be able to convince me that he didn't want to do this. He seemed so excited. Ok that's really all. BYE!
avatar
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by looking4truth on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Is the after-credits clip?

avatar
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by MJJ Love on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

looking4truth wrote:Is the after-credits clip?


Yes, THAT IS IT!
Thanks for posting.
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 pm

NYMoonwalker wrote:I've read most of the reviews you guys have given the movie and I have to disagree with most of you on this orange pants- MJ impostor. I will go out on a limb and say that I believe it was ALL Michael. There was not one moment when I felt it was not him. I also didn't think there was any lip syncing other than in Thriller. I heard someone say how he was not dancing like Michael would have or that he was not doing a 100 % job. I have to disagree, I think he made it pretty clear he was saving himself for the actual concerts. In Billie Jean, you could see he was ready to whip out his signature moves but held back. The man SO had it. He didn't have the right shoes to moonwalk in, that's why his moonwalk was short. You could see his shoes not glide. I read an article about the guy designing them, he said they were extra 'slippy' and had a metal piece for toe reinforcement. He gave these shoes to Mika instead. Anyway, the crotch grab almost gave me a heart attack. Super Hot! Him flirting with all the girls made me jealous I loved loved LOVED all the cute faces he made during I just can't stop loving you. I actually cried during the whole thing. Even before it started. I'm an emotional fool.

Things I did find odd:

The comment he made about the four years.. that was weird. I don;t know why he said 4. Clue?

And the last piece where he said "when I come back"...almost fell out of my seat. To me, that is a clue. I also noticed there was no R.I.P which is very very odd.

I noticed the credits and how Michael wanted to thank them... thank them for the film? Idk i just got a weird feeling this was all meant to be released.

And lastly, I found it weird that Will You Be There was not included. I don't know about you guys but that is one of my favorites and I was looking forward to hearing it and seeing that Mistake we saw in the Memorial. I wanted to see if he said Pain or PAINS. KO said that the background images they used for this song during the memorial were the ones he was using for the song during the rehearsals and what he was going to use in the concerts. So why wasn't it included?

There were so many other things that caught my eye but these are the ones that stuck out the most. Im sorry for the bad grammar and the rambling but I am late to go somewhere I just wanted to throw this out before I left. Now I have to rush. BYE!


THANKS-Because I never once thought he was lip synching in any song except Thriller (and I think SC-not sure now cant remember) those are song she lip synches in anyway. I thought it was Michael all the way thru-I have thought the orange dude was off-but it might have just been the pants. LLOLLLLL. I wondered about "Will you be there" not being included too-as well as "Dangerous",I cannot imagine him NOT doing "Dangerous."
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Grazzia on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:48 pm

MJJ Love wrote:
looking4truth wrote:Is the after-credits clip?


Yes, THAT IS IT!
Thanks for posting.

OMG at this part i was crying so hard!!
i didn't remember why i was crying,at wich part...i knew it was at the end of the movie but i didnt remember wich one...
god i was crying like a crazy....
avatar
Grazzia
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by MJJ Love on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:47 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Did anyone else get a parting gift? We did. Nothing elaborate but I will treasure it always just the same. We received key lanyards with a miniature laminated poster attached. Each side shows a different view of the TII poster. I smiled when I received it. You would have thought that it was made of gold by my response.

WOW, really? THAT SOUNDS REALLY NICE Smile
Where was this at?
Ur in the DMV area right?
if so which area cause the one we went to , we didnt get NADA. Sad
Please advise.
Thanks! :)TONi
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Ha-we didnt get anything-lol-freaking alabama. Yeah I noticed he was layered when he wore those baggy lookin pants-"Thriller".
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by I'llbethere on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:01 pm

I just got home from the movie and thought that is was incredible!!! I did think that it was MJ in all of rehearsals but I also noticed that the MJ with the gold glittery pants seemed more enlivened and more like the old MJ and wondered why they didn't show more of that rehearsal. I was trying to look for clues and the first thing that hit me were the previews. I don't know if they use the same previews everywhere but where i was the first was about a family that had to go in the GOVERNMENT WITNESS PROTECTION system and had to start over. The second was the vampire movie and the scene shown was when he was PROTECTING HER frfom the other vampires and the last was the 2012 movie showing the earth being destroyed in 2012. ?? Any connection or am I just grasping at straws??
avatar
I'llbethere
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by I'llbethere on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh Iforgot, in the movie I saw he did sing I'll Be There. Somebody else said he didn't sing it. I know because that was the first song my husband and I danced to and I cried today when he sang it. I cried a few times but especially at the end when he sang This Is It!
avatar
I'llbethere
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL TII movie SPOILER thread.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum