Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Fans Overseas says he's Alive!

+17
mjfan
Savannah
SmoothCriminal
jpresley
EarthAngel90
Rach
phoenix
summer+sc3nt
Banessa
SeeingClues
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
just_friend
Another.Part.Of.Me
Silence
lovelidae
yaya
Sweet1
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJ Fans Overseas says he's Alive! Empty MJ Fans Overseas says he's Alive!

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 am

I was checking out MJDH Forum and came across this message posted by Tammy Aug 11, 2009 that you all may find interesting. Keep the Faith!

Tammy said:
I found this article on russian website accidentally and decided to translate it and share it with you all)))

Renowned music producer believes that the death of the singer – this is an ambitious scam, which will bring him several million dollars …
This is unbelievable, but more and more supporters are among the most fantastic version of: Michael Jackson is actually … alive! That's what the producer Jana Rudkovskaya told us:
Jana: Michael Jackson is alive! Jackson announced tour of 50 concerts. I remember I knew one western musical manager and that manager told me: «There won't be any concerts, Michael will disappear. And the whole world will be shocked of the most ambitious fraud of the Century!»
- And what is this fraud?

Jana: – Just don't be surprised. The first, death of Jackson is benefit … for himself! Debts, harassment by the press, the stalemate in his career … You know, immediately after the announcement of his death, songs of Michael took off on the first line of the hit parades worldwide? And his CDs were sold out of stores in one day? He wanted to repeat a fantastic success he had for many years. But at the same time he wanted everyone to leave him alone, to stop counting every step of his. Michael wanted to get rid of debts, and the best solution would be to make everyone think that he died. «Death» would solve all of his problems. There's no need to work on exhausting concert tour and to think about how to pay his debts.Genius of creation and PR.
At least “Death” is the best chance to escape somewhere and watch the hurly-burly of the world, the shock, which caused his death.
The “This Is It” tour organizers: Unlikely many fans will return already bought tickets. Rather, they'll leave tickets in their own memories as a souvenir.
Everybody Knows that Jackson – fantastically creative artist and the most resourceful PR men. And a version that he had just played his death, finds more evidence …

- For example?

Jana: – People who attended the last rehearsal of the new show of Jackson, say: Michael wasn't like a very sick, exhausted man on the stage. Couple of months ago, he didn't get out of the wheelchair, and met his 50-year anniversary like that! And then, suddenly a burst of energy! He danced as if he wasn't 50 but 25! Don't you think it's strange?

- True, on these photos he looks young and healthy …

Jana: - That's it! It is believed that on that day, at the rehearsal, there wasn't Jackson himself, but his … twin!
He'll return after 2 years!

- A double?

Jana: – Jackson had several body doubles and he used them when he didn't want to go into the light. That's why people say there was a double on the rehearsal. The man on stage didn't sing live, not one line! But he well-danced… Because he could imitate Jackson's dance, But vocals – Never! This rehearsal was arranged specifically to assure the world – «The last photo of Jackson». On these photos he doesn't look old, but healthy… Jackson wanted to stay in people's memories just like that. To return later with a completely different way and shock everyone again.

- But if he is alive, where is he hiding? He has a bright appearance. Anyone can recognize him…

Jana: – And how people can know exactly how he looks now? All the recent years, Michael covers the face with glasses and scarves. It's also possible that he changed his appearance long time ago.

- And what about doctors who claim he died? What about Autopsy?

Jana: – Once again – no one knows how Michael Jackson actually looked in recent years. Doctors could take any of his double as Michael! He could also agree with the doctors. But the most bizarre thing in all these for me, personally, I think is the behavior of his relatives. Have you seen at least one tear on TV, where his children are crying, depressed? – No. But we saw his brother who doesn't look broken-hearted! In the first hours after the death of Michael, his brother made a statement, gave an interview … People don't behave so in the early hours of the death of their loved ones.

- If all of this is true, how and when Jackson will return?

Jana: – He lives somewhere in the forgotten place from God, rest, gather forces. At this time there will be enormous income from the sale of his unpublished songs, there are more than 200 (!) Plus books about him. There will be a great demand in all of this in the world throughout the year. And a couple of years later, Michael can return. And make a tremendous furor in the history of music!

- But fans who are crying and mourning now, will they forgive him?

Jana: – Yes, they will be just happy! It gives them such a miracle! Tale! This is so much like to Michael!

Also,
Kevin Mazur: For three days before the death he was dancing, as 25-year-old!
Photographer Kevin Mazur made sensational pictures for three days before the death of Michael Jackson, during his last rehearsal in Los Angeles. Here's what Kevin told our magazine:
- When Michael came on stage, I thought: «Wow! He is back! The same old Michael!» He was moving as a 25-year-old boy, and not as a sick person. He danced from the heart, performing complex movements. I had a chance to take a photos of his famous moonwalk! Just look at these photos! Michael was excited and happy! Everything was wonderful! If he was sick, he would never danced so. I was so glad to photograph him before returning to the stage!
Source – Magazine “Тайны звезд”
http://www.aif.ru/culture/article/27953
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

MJ Fans Overseas says he's Alive! Empty Re: MJ Fans Overseas says he's Alive!

Post by yaya Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 am

wow, interesting! but 2 years?! i hope that's not true, cuz that's a long time...
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am

"But fans who are crying and mourning now, will they forgive him?"

There is NOTHING to forgive. He did what he had to do, to keep himself safe. Im sure he will give us back, more than he ever took away. I dont want him to feel bad about this. Dont worry about us Mike, we will be fine. Just rest now, and be strong, cause you need it.

Im sure it broke his heart, because he knew how the world would react, but frankly, i dont think he had a choice. I mean, how much can 1 person take?

I just want Michael to be safe and happy, that is all that matters to me. Even though im crying everyday, and I miss him more than words, can describe, and my heart is broken. I know something is not right.

I cant even listen to his songs, in the radio, or look at The television, if there is something with him on it. I can barely write on this site, but somehow, i feel like I have to

I pray to GOD everyday, asking him, to keep Michael safe and protectet, I just hope he is listening.

Im not ready to let Michael go yet, I wont ever be ready for that.

Call me naive, or a nut.

Hope is all i got left.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:01 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:"But fans who are crying and mourning now, will they forgive him?"

There is NOTHING to forgive. Michael WOULD never hurt us, he did what he had to do, to keep himself safe.

Im sure it broke his heart, because he knew how the world would react, but frankly, i dont think he had a choice. I mean, how much can 1 person take?

I just want Michael to be safe and happy, that is all that matters to me. Even though im crying everyday, and I miss him more than words, can describe, and my heart is borken. I know something is not right.

I cant even listen to his songs, in the radio, or look at The television, if there is something with him in it. I can barely write on this site, but somehow, i feel like I have to

I pray to GOD everyday, asking him, to keep Michael safe and protectet, I just hope he is listening.

Im not ready to let Michael go yet, I wont ever ve ready for that.

Call me naive, or a nut.

Hope is all i got left.

i think a lot of his fans (like us) will understand and automatically forgive. but maybe not the fans who think he really is dead and would never give a second thought to the whole hoax idea.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 am

yaya wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:"But fans who are crying and mourning now, will they forgive him?"

There is NOTHING to forgive. Michael WOULD never hurt us, he did what he had to do, to keep himself safe.

I just want Michael to be safe and happy, that is all that matters to me. Even though im crying everyday, and I miss him more than words, can describe, and my heart is borken. I know something is not right.

I cant even listen to his songs, in the radio, or look at The television, if there is something with him in it. I can barely write on this site, but somehow, i feel like I have to

Im not ready to let Michael go yet, I wont ever ve ready for that.

Call me naive, or a nut.

Hope is all i got left.

i think a lot of his fans (like us) will understand and automatically forgive. but maybe not the fans who think he really is dead and would never give a second thought to the whole hoax idea.

1st of all, I dont see that there will be anything to be forgiven.

2nd. This is Michael Jackson we are talking about. If they love him enough, they will understand, why he had to do this.

He has never been able to walk out the door, without beeing reganized, he could never have 1 moment of peace.

Who would blame him for doing this?? I dont think he had no other choice. I just wish, that the world, will let him have his peace, cause if anyone deserves it, its Michael.
He will be back, when he feels ready.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:28 am

If Michael was smart enough to figure things out thus far, he will have everything together if and when he returns. He has already proven to us that the masses will accept anything that is broadcast over the air waves. Most people will be in such awe that anger will be the last thing on their minds. I will be going crazy with love and happiness, you won't be able to contain me.

Love you more Michael get all the rest you need!!!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 am

so who is she and where is the connection to MJ ? sounds like a russian producer is trying to get attention by the west
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 am

Hmm.. Interesting. This Jana woman is basically saying what we're saying over here, and what we have been saying for the past 6-odd weeks now.
She is either someone who was/is on here, someone who has lurked in the past, a good BSer, or genuine.

"I remember I knew one western musical manager and that manager told me: «There won't be any concerts, Michael will disappear. And the whole world will be shocked of the most ambitious fraud of the Century!»
- And what is this fraud?"

Who is this 'western musical manager'? What is his name?
I think the 'fraud' mentioned is a mistranslation error, it is most likely supposed to be the word 'hoax' because fraud is arrestable.

What do we know about this Jana woman? Could it be a publicity ploy in Russia? It hasn't been mentioned in the Western press at all.

This could also maybe lend credibility to 'Empathy's' tarot readings etc because she said that Michael wouldn't 'return' for three years. This Jana woman says two years.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:48 am

why not 7 years ? sounds better
Silence
Silence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 am

Hi, please-please-please!!!! DON't BELIEVE IT!!!
She is just a show-woman, it's her 15 minute fame!!! She is making money!!!!!!
She has NO proof!!!
It's just blah-blah-blah!!!!
though, she IS RIGHT, saying that MJJ is ALIVE!!! (i believe it cheers )
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:52 am

Silence wrote:why not 7 years ? sounds better
Why do you want us to wait longer? Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 am

You are right MybelovedMJ. There is nothing to forgive. I would never hold a grudge against him. I couldnt. I cannot be angry at someone who was protecting himself. Im not angry at all. I am sad that he has had to make this decision. People dont understand that Michael is a PERSON, a human being with feelings and everything else that we all experience. He is NOT a machine. He did what he had to do. He was driven to this choice.
I love him for the sweet, kind hearted person he and for his music and nothing he does will ever change that. NOTHING. Not in a million years.

One thing Ive been thinking about though. Thiss JCC person...said MJ was happy now. How can he be "happy" with having to leave his children without a father?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:You are right MybelovedMJ. There is nothing to forgive. I would never hold a grudge against him. I couldnt. I cannot be angry at someone who was protecting himself. Im not angry at all. I am sad that he has had to make this decision. People dont understand that Michael is a PERSON, a human being with feelings and everything else that we all experience. He is NOT a machine. He did what he had to do. He was driven to this choice.
I love him for the sweet, kind hearted person he and for his music and nothing he does will ever change that. NOTHING. Not in a million years.

One thing Ive been thinking about though. Thiss JCC person...said MJ was happy now. How can he be "happy" with having to leave his children without a father?
Well he didn't leave his children did he? If he is Hat Man or incognito, he could be staying in the Jackson compound without anybody being any the wiser.
I think JCC meant that Michael is happy now that the media aren't in his face and swarming all over him like they've been doing for the past 45 years. It must be like a breath of fresh air for him to be able to rest, relax and be regular, ordinary for the first time in forever.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 am

Maybe he hasn't left his children without a father. We are assuming he is overseas and they are in the states, but we don't actually know where he is at the moment or where they are either.

I hope they are together right this moment having a great time.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 am

I don't want to wait 2 years!!!!

Although if it's 2 years or never, I'll take the 2 years. But I think he should come back soon while the MJ fever is at an all time high!!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:05 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:You are right MybelovedMJ. There is nothing to forgive. I would never hold a grudge against him. I couldnt. I cannot be angry at someone who was protecting himself. Im not angry at all. I am sad that he has had to make this decision. People dont understand that Michael is a PERSON, a human being with feelings and everything else that we all experience. He is NOT a machine. He did what he had to do. He was driven to this choice.

Well he didn't leave his children did he? If he is Hat Man or incognito, he could be staying in the Jackson compound without anybody being any the wiser.
I think JCC meant that Michael is happy now that the media aren't in his face and swarming all over him like they've been doing for the past 45 years. It must be like a breath of fresh air for him to be able to rest, relax and be regular, ordinary for the first time in forever.

Well then what about all the rumors STILL swirling about him? That he's gay, the hormones he supposedly took, The drug abuse etc. If you ask me, the man is having an even harder death.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Well then what about all the rumors STILL swirling about him? That he's gay, the hormones he supposedly took, The drug abuse etc. If you ask me, the man is having an even harder death.
To be fair, it is Michael Jackson and the rumours and BS have been swirling around him for decades now - it doesn't mean any of it is true at all. The media is having a field day and publising all this rubbish because they don't have anything else and the topic du jour is Michael Jackson - that is what's selling millions of papers and tabloid rags all over the world.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:17 am

I think if he comes back he should do a primetime interview with someone like Geraldo and show his true person...he could really connect with the audience and make the tabloids seem so insignificant.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 am

To be fair, it is Michael Jackson and the rumours and BS have been swirling around him for decades now - it doesn't mean any of it is true at all. The media is having a field day and publising all this rubbish because they don't have anything else and the topic du jour is Michael Jackson - that is what's selling millions of papers and tabloid rags all over the world.

Yea, this is true, but it seems some of these rumors are alot more horrendous then they need to be. "HO MJ is dead, now we can get to really good shit about him!!! **wicked evil grin**"

Whatever. You know I have learned from Michael Jackson and Michael JAckson only, that the media DOES in fact lie.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:[quote="Another.Part.Of.Me

Yea, this is true, but it seems some of these rumors are alot more horrendous then they need to be. "HO MJ is dead, now we can get to really good shit about him!!! **wicked evil grin**"

Whatever. You know I have learned from Michael Jackson and Michael JAckson only, that the media DOES in fact lie.[/quote]
Agreed. The media always lies when it comes to Michael especially. It's like the more twisted and salacious it gets the more papers they sell. It's all about money and they don't care who they're hurting and screwing over as long as they get more money.
It's like they know they can get away with it because it's Michael Jackson - he's is the only person who doesn't rebut, threaten to sue or retaliate on the press so they think they can get away with anything.
'F the Press. Michael is the best'
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am

Well if this IS a hoax and he comes back....I will be up front and center with MY camera and notepad, watching the looks on THEIR faces when they realise the tables have been turned....!! That would satisfy me immensely!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Well if this IS a hoax and he comes back....I will be up front and center with MY camera and notepad, watching the looks on THEIR faces when they realise the tables have been turned....!! That would satisfy me immensely!!
Oh yes *nods* Twisted Evil
I want to capture *every* single second on camera because that will be priceless. That would be the sweetest revenge after all those years of harassment and hounding by the media.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:22 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Well if this IS a hoax and he comes back....I will be up front and center with MY camera and notepad, watching the looks on THEIR faces when they realise the tables have been turned....!! That would satisfy me immensely!!

I will be right there with you as well Very Happy But seriously 2 years! I'm not sure I can hang that long! The sleep deprivation is catching up with me slowly but surely! lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 am

We all believed Michael is still alive.. If he decides to return one day is something that has yet to be seen. In the meantime people will speculate and even say anything that can sell to the public. Well, who knows what tomorrow brings..
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 am

well actually i read this about 4-5 weeks ago on a russian page and i dont think that this woman wants 15min of fame- she is already very famous in russia and she has enough money- this was just part of interviews made by russian journalists with several russian VIP (all of them think that MJ is still alive)

and yes, there is nothing to forgive- his life was so difficult but he still gave his fans everything he could and he helped people all around the world- its us who should say sorry to him for being so egoistic all the time- of course we WANT him back on stage- but please, Michael, do what is right for YOU
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 am

I know about lack of sleep. I lay in bed most nights thinking about MJ (especially the vid I keep posting!!) and trying to figure this all out. Is he really dead? Its so perplexing. I wonder who killed him if he was killed, I wonder if he did have cardiac arrest, then I wonder about his kids...are they going to be ok? Will they grow up normal and untainted? Then I get to wondering if maybe he really is dead and just try and prepare myself for the worst. Then I think that he IS alive and watching all of this on tv and internet. Then I wonder if he's read any of my posts and then I wonder if maybe he is a member here secretly and is actually posting...it never ends for me....A million thoughts in my head. Im overloaded. Sadness one minute, happiness the next. Then anger, confusion....its too much sometimes.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 am

Only time will tell sweetie.

But i totally get where you are comming from. I cant even listen to his songs, or watch something with him, it breaks my heart. Im crying all day long. Sad

I dont know anything for sure.

The children will be okey.

But what I do know is that, I believe in Magic, and in Magic ANYTHING can happen.
I also believe in Michael.

Whereever he is, he knows how much we love him.
Im sure he is watching us all, from somewhere.

REMEMBER THIS: Michael gave us all enough love to last a whole lifetime, we HAVE to live on that love.

You told me to NEVER give up hope, and keep the faith.

Now im telling you sweetie.

HOPE is all we got.

The colour of hope is green.

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Only time will tell sweetie.

But i totally get where you are comming from. I cant even listen to his songs, or watch something with him, it breaks my heart. Im crying all day long. Sad

But what I do know is that, I believe in Magic, and in Magic ANYTHING can happen.

Im sure he is watching us all, from somwhere.

REMEMBER THIS: Michael gave us all enough love to last a whole lifetime, we HAVE to live on that love.

HOPE is all we got.

You just made me cry. Sad
I know you didnt mean to, Im just really emotional right now. Looking at his vids and pics and remembering him, its killing me. MJ being gone is killing ME.
Youre right, MJ gave us enough love for a lifetime and if its love from MJ, then that gives me a sense of peace. No matter what the truth is.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:54 am

phoenix wrote:well actually i read this about 4-5 weeks ago on a russian page and i dont think that this woman wants 15min of fame- she is already very famous in russia and she has enough money- this was just part of interviews made by russian journalists with several russian VIP (all of them think that MJ is still alive)

and yes, there is nothing to forgive- his life was so difficult but he still gave his fans everything he could and he helped people all around the world- its us who should say sorry to him for being so egoistic all the time- of course we WANT him back on stage- but please, Michael, do what is right for YOU

OHHHH How i wish this is true.

Please GOD, let it be true. Let our ANGEL be alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

Yea I do feel like that too at times.. then someone on MJHD told me to Keep The Faith and believe.. Hear this and I do hope it'll make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJbR_WWxm7w

If You Call Out Loud
Will It Get Inside
Through The Heart Of Your Surrender
To Your Alibis
And You Can Say The Words
Like You Understand
But The Power's In Believing
So Give Yourself
A Chance * 'Cause You Can
Climb The Highest Mountain
Swim The Deepest Sea, Hee
All You
Need Is The Will To Wart It
And Uhh, Little Self-Esteem
So Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round
You Gotta Know When It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams
Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
Because It's Just
A Matter Of Time
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out
Believe In Yourself
No Matter What It's Gon' Take
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got
To Keep The Faith
...Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got It * And When You Think Of Trust
Does It Lead You Home
To A Place That You Only Dream Of
When You're All Alone
And You Can Go
By Feel 'Stead Of Circumstance
But The Power's In Beliving
So Give Yourself A Chance
I Know That You Can Sail Across The Water
Float Across The Sky, High
Any Road That You Take
Will Get You There
If You Only Try
So Keep The Faith, Ow
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down,
Brother
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize And Your Feet
Flat On The Ground
Because It's Just A Matter Of Time
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out *
I Told My Brother How To Do The Thing Right
Lift Up Your Head And Show The World You Got Pride
Go For What You Want
Don't Let 'Em Get In Your Way
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got To Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got It
I Know That Keepin' The Faith
Means Never Givin' Up On Love
But The Power That Love Has To Make It Right
Makes It Makes It Right
Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round Brother
You Got To KnowWhen It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith Baby, Yea
Better Stand Up And Act Like You Wanna Do Right
Don't Play The Fool For The Rest Of Your Life
Work On It Brother And You'll Make It
Someday Go For What You Want
And Don't Forget The Faith
Look At Yourself
And What You Doin' Right Now
Stand Back A Minute
Just To Check Yourself Out
Straighten Out Your Life
And How You're Livin' Each Day
Get Yourself Together
'Cause You Got To Keep The Faith
Uh, Uh, Uh
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down, Brother
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize
And Your Feet Flat On The Ground
Lift Up Your Mind
Before Your Mind Gets Blown
Some Things In Life
You Best Just Leave Them Alone
Go For What You Want
Don't Let It Get In Your Way
You Can Make It Happen
But Ya Got Ta Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got To Keep The Faith
Yeah Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Sister
Now, Now
I'll Show My Brotha
How To Do The Thing Right
Lift Up Your Head
And Show The World You Got Pride
Go For What You Want
You Can Be A Winner
If You Keep The Faith
Straighten Out Yourself
And Get Your Mind On Track
Dust Off Your Butt
And Get Your Self-Respect Back
You've Known Me Long Enough
To Know That I Don't Play
Take It Like You Want It
But You Got To Keep The Faith Gon'
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down
And Get Your Feet Back On The Ground
Because It's Lust
A Matter Of Time
But Till That Day I Said You've Got To Keep The Faith!

Last edited by summer+sc3nt on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

HOPE is all we got.

I know you didnt mean to, Im just really emotional right now. Looking at his vids and pics and remembering him, its killing me. MJ being gone is killing ME.
Youre right, MJ gave us enough love for a lifetime and if its love from MJ, then that gives me a sense of peace. No matter what the truth is.

Its okey, let it out hon. We are all going through this. You have been so supportive to me, now its my turn to be here for you.

PM anytime, if you need to talk. Im here, and im not going anywhere.

You got a friend in me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

Intersting article! Thanks for posting.

I still don't believe that the motivation behind all of this is money like stated in the article. Knowing Michael, it has to be for a completley unselfish reason. For the fans who DON'T believe in the hoax, they are going through so much pain. I know I was before I started adding up all of the inconsistencies.

I believe Michael had to do this because his live was in danger but that;s just MHO!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:59 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

HOPE is all we got.

Its okey, let it out hon. We are all going through this. You have been so supportive to me, now its my turn to be here for you.

PM anytime, if you need to talk. Im here, and im not going anywhere.

You got a friend in me

Awww!! Back at ya sweets!! MJ Fans Overseas says he's Alive! Smiley-hug002
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:02 pm

phoenix wrote:well actually i read this about 4-5 weeks ago on a russian page and i dont think that this woman wants 15min of fame- she is already very famous in russia and she has enough money- this was just part of interviews made by russian journalists with several russian VIP (all of them think that MJ is still alive)

Yes as long as he's safe...
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 pm

I think MJ did this because of death threats and also to get back at the media/tabloids. My God I am sure wherever he was since he staged his death June 25th he had been watching the media and reading the tabloids. I swore if I saw the media call him JACKO one more time I would scream. Yes! I did and prayed to God that they would respect him. For heavan's sake where does it all end? In all honesty, IMO this won't end for a while. It will surpass the end of 2009 I promise you. I honestly feel that MJ is behind the curtain. I saw on JVM last night when one of her guest attorneys said, "Whenever there is a investigation in a death it's better to resolve it right away, because the longer it takes the more in depth the investigation will have to take". A believable lie has to be put together to continue to fool the masses. I don't believe for one minute MJ ever left Ca. He's been right there in his parent's compound or wherever in diguise just like he was at that Memorial in the hat. He was the master of diguises. I have been watching Ghost for the past 2 days. I am amazed that he portrayed the mayor. If I hadn't read up on the cast for the short film I never would have known it was him. He loved those kids. He would never be willing to leave them and be thousands of miles away. Always! look to the children. They are innocent and they will reveal the truth. He's alive! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 pm

I understand why Michael had to do it ... but seriously - he has put some me on a Emotional Rollercoaster for a Month and 1 week ... on the day of this "death" - couldn't eat for 5 days , depressed alot - defense when anyone talk about him - bloodshot eyes like a drunk person for 3 weeks - lost weight badly - and Listen to his songs non - stop in My itunes and watch his music videos for a whole month and made a virtual "Michael Forever" musuem in My DeviantArt Account and so much more ... I am glad to know he is alive and well - he still has my heart and support no matter what - as long he acknowlegdes us as real loving fans no matter where he is right now.

*Michael - I still love ya and that is not going to change .... get better* I love you Very Happy I love you
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:10 pm

summer+sc3nt wrote:Yea I do feel like that too at times.. then someone on MJHD told me to Keep The Faith and believe.. Hear this and I do hope it'll make you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJbR_WWxm7w

If You Call Out Loud
Will It Get Inside
Through The Heart Of Your Surrender
To Your Alibis
And You Can Say The Words
Like You Understand
But The Power's In Believing
So Give Yourself
A Chance * 'Cause You Can
Climb The Highest Mountain
Swim The Deepest Sea, Hee
All You
Need Is The Will To Wart It
And Uhh, Little Self-Esteem
So Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round
You Gotta Know When It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams
Up Off The Ground
Because It's Just
A Matter Of Time
Believe In Yourself
No Matter What It's Gon' Take
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got
To Keep The Faith
...Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got It * And When You Think Of Trust
Does It Lead You Home
To A Place That You Only Dream Of
When You're All Alone
And You Can Go
By Feel 'Stead Of Circumstance
But The Power's In Beliving
So Give Yourself A Chance
I Know That You Can Sail Across The Water
Float Across The Sky, High
Any Road That You Take
Will Get You There
If You Only Try
So Keep The Faith, Ow
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down,
Brother
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize And Your Feet
Flat On The Ground
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out *
I Told My Brother How To Do The Thing Right
Lift Up Your Head And Show The World You Got Pride
Go For What You Want
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got To Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got It
I Know That Keepin' The Faith
Means Never Givin' Up On Love
But The Power That Love Has To Make It Right
Makes It Makes It Right
Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round Brother
You Got To KnowWhen It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith Baby, Yea
Better Stand Up And Act Like You Wanna Do Right
Don't Play The Fool For The Rest Of Your Life
Work On It Brother And You'll Make It
Someday Go For What You Want
And Don't Forget The Faith
Look At Yourself
And What You Doin' Right Now
Stand Back A Minute
Just To Check Yourself Out
Straighten Out Your Life
And How You're Livin' Each Day
Get Yourself Together
'Cause You Got To Keep The Faith
Uh, Uh, Uh
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down, Brother
And Your Feet Flat On The Ground
Lift Up Your Mind
Before Your Mind Gets Blown
Some Things In Life
You Best Just Leave Them Alone
Go For What You Want
Don't Let It Get In Your Way
You Can Make It Happen
But Ya Got Ta Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Brother
Yeah Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Sister
Now, Now
I'll Show My Brotha
How To Do The Thing Right
Lift Up Your Head
And Show The World You Got Pride
Go For What You Want
You Can Be A Winner
If You Keep The Faith
Straighten Out Yourself
And Get Your Mind On Track
Dust Off Your Butt
And Get Your Self-Respect Back
You've Known Me Long Enough
To Know That I Don't Play
Take It Like You Want It
But You Got To Keep The Faith Gon'
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down
And Get Your Feet Back On The Ground
Because It's Lust
A Matter Of Time
But Till That Day I Said You've Got To Keep The Faith!

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this song! I listen to it all the time and it really gives me hope that Michael did pull something miraculous off, because how could someone write something like this and ultimately give up on himself, his children and (lastly, of course) his fans? It really hurts my heart to think that scenario is even a possibility.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I know about lack of sleep. I lay in bed most nights thinking about MJ (especially the vid I keep posting!!) and trying to figure this all out. Is he really dead? Its so perplexing. I wonder who killed him if he was killed, I wonder if he did have cardiac arrest, then I wonder about his kids...are they going to be ok? Will they grow up normal and untainted? Then I get to wondering if maybe he really is dead and just try and prepare myself for the worst. Then I think that he IS alive and watching all of this on tv and internet. Then I wonder if he's read any of my posts and then I wonder if maybe he is a member here secretly and is actually posting...it never ends for me....A million thoughts in my head. Im overloaded. Sadness one minute, happiness the next. Then anger, confusion....its too much sometimes.

I am exactly the same way. I am only sleeping 4 or 5 hours a night (and that's a GOOD night, not normal). My mind will simply not stop turning and I am obsessively listening to his music, watching his videos and interviews, reading any and everything I can get my hands on about him. This obsession, this unbearable weight of sadness across my chest has disrupted my entire life. I go to bed thinking about him, toss and turn w/ dreams of him, wake up thinking about him, it's never ending and it is EXHAUSTING. I am literally a walking zombie.

It's not just that an entertainer has died, you know? It feels like a close friend or relative and I KNOW how jacked up that sounds. I DO. And you guys (and a few people I twitter w/ regarding our mutual MJ obsession) are the only ones that know/understand my feeling like this. My husband already thinks I'm a freak because MJ is all I listen to or am interested in, if he knew the depth I have spiraled I fear he would commit me! lol. Anyway, in the midst of all this, I have true moments talking with everyone where I laugh SO hard too. All of these emotions wreak havoc on mental stability!

Anyway, I would like to finally point out the obvious, which is we are extremely fortunate to have found each other and formed our little community. I think that wherever our MJ may be, he is very happy about that! Very Happy lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:01 pm

jpresley wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I know about lack of sleep. I lay in bed most nights thinking about MJ (especially the vid I keep posting!!) and trying to figure this all out. Is he really dead? Its so perplexing. I wonder who killed him if he was killed, I wonder if he did have cardiac arrest, then I wonder about his kids...are they going to be ok? Will they grow up normal and untainted? Then I get to wondering if maybe he really is dead and just try and prepare myself for the worst. Then I think that he IS alive and watching all of this on tv and internet. Then I wonder if he's read any of my posts and then I wonder if maybe he is a member here secretly and is actually posting...it never ends for me....A million thoughts in my head. Im overloaded. Sadness one minute, happiness the next. Then anger, confusion....its too much sometimes.

I am exactly the same way. I am only sleeping 4 or 5 hours a night (and that's a GOOD night, not normal). My mind will simply not stop turning and I am obsessively listening to his music, watching his videos and interviews, reading any and everything I can get my hands on about him. This obsession, this unbearable weight of sadness across my chest has disrupted my entire life. I go to bed thinking about him, toss and turn w/ dreams of him, wake up thinking about him, it's never ending and it is EXHAUSTING. I am literally a walking zombie.

It's not just that an entertainer has died, you know? It feels like a close friend or relative and I KNOW how jacked up that sounds. I DO. And you guys (and a few people I twitter w/ regarding our mutual MJ obsession) are the only ones that know/understand my feeling like this. My husband already thinks I'm a freak because MJ is all I listen to or am interested in, if he knew the depth I have spiraled I fear he would commit me! lol. Anyway, in the midst of all this, I have true moments talking with everyone where I laugh SO hard too. All of these emotions wreak havoc on mental stability!

Anyway, I would like to finally point out the obvious, which is we are extremely fortunate to have found each other and formed our little community. I think that wherever our MJ may be, he is very happy about that! Very Happy lol!

Lol same with me im only getting 4 or 5 hours sleep each night, im constantly listening to his music and watching his videos to understand him more, as long as his alive and happy then i will support him Smile
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Michael is Very special to all of us. He has touched our lives in a way, NOONE ever will.

Im sure this broke Mikes heart, but honestly, I think its about time, that he is beeing a little bit selfish. You know what have kept Michael going all these years? His children and us, the fans.

We have always been there to support Michael, and we always will, like we are doing right now. Im sure this means the world to him.

Even though I have to admit, that I lost a part of myself when he "died". I have lost a lot of weight, im not sleeping or eating well. Im throwing up alot, because im in so much pain. But I keep on going, because of the love Michael gave us, for a whole life time.

Guys Michael does not only have his family in the Jacksons, dont you see, we are all his family. The unconditionel love we are giving him.

We are also a family to eachother in here, even though we have never spoken face to face. I find it amazing. Look how much Mike has affected us in a good way Smile

He is with us everyday.

If/when Michael desides to ever come back, im going to throw the biggest "WELCOME BACK" party in the History of earth (im serious) and you are all invited.
We will have a waterbaloon fight, and a pie fight at fist. Then we will have a tabloid Burning. We will dance and listen to his music. Its all gonna be in the honor of Michael.

Last but not least, we will make it to TV, with this party, and Michael will see it, and knows that we love him very much.

My heart belongs to Michael.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Michael is Very special to all of us. He has touched our lives in a way, NOONE ever will.

Im sure this broke Mikes heart, but honestly, I think its about time, that he is beeing a little bit selfish. You know what have kept Michael going all these years? Us the fans, and his beautiful children.

We have always been there to support Michael, and we always will, like we are doing right now. Im sure this means the world to him.

Even though I have to admit, that I lost a part of myself when he "died". I have lost a lot of weight, im not sleeping or eating well. Im throwing up alot, because im in so much pain. But I keep on going, because of the love Michael gave us, for a whole life time.

Guys Michael does not only have his family in the Jacksons, dont you see, we are all his family. The unconditionel love we are giving him.

We are also a family to eachother in here, even though we have never spoken face to face. I find it amazing. Look how much Mike has affected us in a good way Smile

He is with us everyday.

If/when Michael desides to ever come back, im going throw the biggest "WELCOME BACK" party in the History og earth (im serious) and you are all invited.
We will have a waterbaloon fight, and a pie fight at fist. Then we will have a tabloid Burning. We will dance and listen to his music. Its all gonna be in the honor of Michael.

Last but not least, we will make it to TV, with this party, and Michael will see it, and knows that we love him very much.

My heart belongs to Michael.

Your post made me well up Sad

I don't want people to make themselves ill over this and Michael wouldn't want it either. I know it's soooooooooo hard when most days it takes over you and you can't think of anything else. When this happnes I try to focus on the positives.

Like the beautiful music we have until he comes back and the fact that he brought all of us together and we are now like a mini family Smile

Remember we are here if you need to talk.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:18 pm

@Rachel Thanks alot sweetie.

Im trying to control it, but I cant. Its not something im doing on purpose. Im just in so much pain. But I have to come back here on this site, you are the only support i got.
But Im sick with grief, that is why I have seeked counsling, to see if that can help me in some way. Dont worry about me.

I have never felt something like this before. I know Michael dont want me to be sick, its not his fault. Its my feelings.

I love him so much, He is VERY special to me.

I just wish for him to be happy and safe. I dont want him to worry about me, beeing sick, or others for that matter. I will be fine. He has to think about himself.

Thats the most importent thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:21 pm

HOPE is all we got.

WOW!!! I just wanted to tell you that was a wonderful, caring post. You are a very kind person, and the advice you just gave was perfect!!! Ok, I'm gonna go blow my nose...I'm crying also. Thanks for giving us your post. I feel like we are all family on here and connected in some way.
I love you (((hugs))
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 pm

Savannah wrote:

HOPE is all we got.

WOW!!! I just wanted to tell you that was a wonderful, caring post. You are a very kind person, and the advice you just gave was perfect!!! Ok, I'm gonna go blow my nose...I'm crying also. Thanks for giving us your post. I feel like we are all family on here and connected in some way.
I love you (((hugs))

Thanks so much.

I just wrote my feelings for Michael. Im glad It made you happy. That was the point.

Thank you so much for you`re kind words.

You to are also a very sweet person Smile

HUGS

Back to top Go down

Post by mjfan Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Exactly. If MJ is alive, he's going to wait for the media and everybody to get all that nastiness out of their system, until it's all sweetness and light and Michael the great humanitarian... and THEN he'll come back. At which point he will have proved the media is a bunch of lying hypocrites and they can't turn back on him again without looking absolutely stupid. And not only that, if they did, no one would believe them. Even the most casual fan or non-fan of Michael Jackson would be aware of all the sh** that was slung in his direction and how clearly it wasn't true. If Michael is alive, probably no one will believe it when he actually does die, but crying wolf hurts the media more.
mjfan
mjfan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:11 pm

I wonder if he came back if someone would then create a site called "MichaelJacksonHoaxAlive.com". LOL!
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:14 pm

SeeingClues wrote:I wonder if he came back if someone would then create a site called "MichaelJacksonHoaxAlive.com". LOL!

ROFL! That would be mint Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:33 pm

Rachel wrote:
SeeingClues wrote:I wonder if he came back if someone would then create a site called "MichaelJacksonHoaxAlive.com". LOL!

ROFL! That would be mint Smile

That would be Bananas Very Happy Very Happy !!!! XDLOLXD .....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:06 pm

There is NOTHING to forgive. He did what he had to do, to keep himself safe. Im sure he will give us back, more than he ever took away. I dont want him to feel bad about this. Dont worry about us Mike, we will be fine. Just rest now, and be strong, cause you need it.

I just want Michael to be safe and happy, that is all that matters to me. Even though im crying everyday, and I miss him more than words, can describe, and my heart is broken. I know something is not right.

I cant even listen to his songs, in the radio, or look at The television, if there is something with him on it. I can barely write on this site, but somehow, i feel like I have to

Im not ready to let Michael go yet, I wont ever be ready for that.

Call me naive, or a nut.

Hope is all i got left.

Very well said!!! I don't need to add anything else!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 am

I agree with the rest of you in that what need is there to forgive Michael when he didn't even do anything wrong in the first place? he's done something for himself for a change and he deserves every bit of penny, freedom, happiness and rest that have been so long overdue. if some fans do decide to turn their backs on him when he returns, then IMO they were ont his fans, his true fans.

And about the article..I do think it is very odd as it has been said alot since his 'death' that his family was so tearless. And the fact that Jermaine was able to give interviews almost immediately after his 'death' (him announcing MJ's 'death', Larry King Live shows..). his behaviour is such a contrast to John Travolta's. After John's son died, he and his wife was so shocked and was almost never seen in public let alone accepting the invitations to do any interviews...
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next