Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony?

+8
4evermichael71
MJSTAR
lovelidae
juliet
H'aime
LizzieBee
queenpanther55
looking4truth
12 posters

Go down

Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Empty Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony?

Post by looking4truth Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Okay guys, I know you are great with getting evidence for theories so I thought I'll post my skeletal idea and see if you guys can put some meat on the bones. Of course, I'll add some information when I come across it. I just don't have that much time to research unfortunately.

Anyway, I was joking on another thread about the only way I would be happy buying This Is It movie tickets is if MJ owns Sony. And then the thought hit me, what if MJ owns Sony?

I only have very loose evidence for this. The LL Cool J song (lyrics to the song is below) and the new slogan for Sony make.believe--"Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real."

Artist: LL Cool J
Song : Billie Jean Dream [Michael Jackson Tribute]
Lyrics:
There's only one king homie
Ice style Ice style Ice style Ice style Ice style
Glove on the Bentley wheel
Look at how I'm spinnin
Your boy's so real
Number one in the world
Imagine how it feel
To hit up Sony for a billion on a deal

Buy out the Beatles
Tell Paul to chill
Too live to talk
Y'all read it in my will
Ain't no question on who's the boss
So when I give orders I can talk real soft

There's one king There's one king
There's one king There's one king
There's one king of pop
Nothin' else poppin' off
Comparin' him to me
Oh please knock it off
All of y'all emanate from one source
You try to imitate it
But you can't pull it off
Too unique with it
The pimp is sweet with it
When I'm freakin' it
It's like I'm teachin' it
The world is an apple
They see me eatin' it
Haters get to makin' up stuff
Then leakin' it
How y'all sound talkin' bout a scandal
750 mill, aw man
That's why I keep my brim real low
And a soda can filled up with Merlot
And a private jet on deck ready to go
And a hundred mill wouldn't make me wanna tow
The smooth criminal
I'm running from the law
Cos Ive got the biggest ? that your pops ever saw
No one's in my pocket
No son's on my lap
The king wears a crown
Not a Santa Claus hat
I peel off some bills
Tell em to fall back
It's only 20 mill
It's not all that
Hold my Hold my Hold my Hold my
Hold my umbrella
Give me some support
While I dance on the roof
Of the truck at the court
Can't pull me down
I don't know what y'all thought
Think what you want
But I never got caught
K (k) I(i) N(n) G(g)
You wanna kick off on the recipe
You see paparazzi stressin' me
Cos Marie Presley is undressin' me
Dead or alive
Nobody's alive as me
? a close to lead to my prophecy
Be remembered as the greatest in history
This whole industry is my legacy
I'm something something something something
Something like a phenomenon
(repeat)
Yo, yo the crazy thing is
I had a dream
Michael Jackson wrote that for me in a dream
That's crazy right
Word up, I had a dream
And homeboy wrote it for me in a dream
I saw it on the paper
I just woke up and just jotted it all down
It was crazy
Yo Mike thats for you baby
I love you
From the GOAT to the King of Pop
You're the king homie
Rest in Peace
Take a look at my sales
And fix your face
Know what I mean
I'll do what I want
I'm the king
I'll put my nose on my chest if I want to
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Empty Re: Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony?

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 pm

I think this will help out the informations

Profile of Raymone Bain: (former manager of michael jackson) http://www.raymonebain.com/about.html

Career Highlights

General Manager/Spokesperson for “The King of Pop,” Michael Jackson

President/COO, The Michael Jackson Company, LLC

Trustee, MJ Publishing Trust (Appointed by Michael J. Jackson)

Board of Directors, Sony/ATV Music, Sony Music Corporation, (Appointed by Michael J. Jackson)

Partial list of clients firm has represented: Serena Williams, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Boyz II Men, The Kings of Comedy (AKA Bernie Mac, Steve Harvey, D.L. Hughley, and Cedric “The Entertainer,”), and Janet Jackson

So what if he owns SONY - what is your insights???
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Empty Re: Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony?

Post by looking4truth Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:16 pm

Oh thanks! Umm..well it's a fresh idea so I didn't really dive that far into it but if MJ owns Sony then it would make much more sense why his family has been playing along with this whole production under Sony/AEG with the memorial, funeral and movie. That was one of the main reasons why I started to think it was a hoax and not a murder because of the family's strange compliance to the record company that MJ hated. If MJ owns Sony, then it would make much more sense. That's all I have for now though.

Also, if you believe in the guy "BACK" who posted on a MJ fan messageboard about June 25th and this is ... years before all of this happened, then this tidbit may help. "BACK" said that this is not a comeback but a takeover.

Well if it is a takeover, then maybe he means a takeover of Sony.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about with "BACK", go to the following link: https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-s-friends-f63/back-screenshots-t2433.htm

Last edited by looking4truth on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Hmm...you actually have some good clues. Very Happy

Can't wait to see more posts on this.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

And I always wondered why Sony were the ones who were going to end up making lots of mulah off of this film when MJ has had such strong thoughts/feelings towards them. But then again....wasn't his problem only with Tommy Mottola?
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 pm

LizzieBee wrote:And I always wondered why Sony were the ones who were going to end up making lots of mulah off of this film when MJ has had such strong thoughts/feelings towards them. But then again....wasn't his problem only with Tommy Mottola?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Actually, I think he had a problem with the entire music industry and its treatment of artists. Tommy might've been one of many. I'm not sure if him possibly owning Sony is a first step of creating fair business in the music/entertainment industry but it's a thought. Anything is possible at this point.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

looking4truth wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:And I always wondered why Sony were the ones who were going to end up making lots of mulah off of this film when MJ has had such strong thoughts/feelings towards them. But then again....wasn't his problem only with Tommy Mottola?

Hmm, I'm not sure. Actually, I think he had a problem with the entire music industry and its treatment of artists. Tommy might've been one of many. I'm not sure if him possibly owning Sony is a first step of creating fair business in the music/entertainment industry but it's a thought. Anything is possible at this point.

Oh yeah. You're right. He said several times that the music industry did not treat artists fairly...or something like that.
Hmm...possibly. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 pm

When Tomy M. married Mariah - she had a booming career out of nowhere. when they broke up , what happen to mariah then?

Tomy M. married J . LO - she had the booming career then.. do you remember . when they broke up what happened to J.LO now?

Tomy M. married to Thalia now -but Tomy was out at Sony already... LOL

i mean showing all the records.. you would sense that there's really a manipulation , and I think MJ hated that... Maybe he was the voice of this artist who would go to him and ask for help...
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 pm

Btw, JLo never married Tommy Mottola...she might have had an affair with him. I'm not sure.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:06 pm

If you check the interviews of Michael, I remember he replied to a question about Sony like he didn't say that the problem was SONY, but TOMMY MOTTOLA. Tommy Mottola is a devil. And after that event, Tommy is no longer connected with Sony.

There are still articles about this and YT Vids
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 pm

juliet wrote:If you check the interviews of Michael, I remember he replied to a question about Sony like he didn't say that the problem was SONY, but TOMMY MOTTOLA. Tommy Mottola is a devil. And after that event, Tommy is no longer connected with Sony.

There are still articles about this and YT Vids

Yeah. i remember reading or watching something where Michael said that his problem wasn't with Sony but with Mottola. And he did call him a devil. Twisted Evil

Hmmm...but then MJ's fans were always cheering, "SONY SUCKS!!"
Basketball
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Hmmm...this is really interesting. This is a real head scratcher. Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_scratch
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSTAR Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:53 am

I have been thinking in the last few days that this is a possibility, "back" did say that one day he would own sony and he quite often talked about how he was loaning money but nobody knew where it was going, but it doesn't just vanish into thin air. It would also explain why the family would sell the rights for the movie to sony i could never understand that knowing how Michael felt about sony.
MJSTAR
MJSTAR

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:14 am

MJSTAR wrote:I have been thinking in the last few days that this is a possibility, "back" did say that one day he would own sony and he quite often talked about how he was loaning money but nobody knew where it was going, but it doesn't just vanish into thin air. It would also explain why the family would sell the rights for the movie to sony i could never understand that knowing how Michael felt about sony.

Hmmm....you've made some good points. Thank you. Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am

I believe that Michael is that type who will think of a way to get into a situation or a problem, get to the main source and be a part of it where he will be able to make a more positive change from being part of the chore cause he was able to communicate about the problems tthrough his music. The best way is to be a part of it and make a complete change.

Maybe that's his plan from the start. To gather all his resources and get in where he can be certain that manipulations/controll are no longer made. I posted my thoughts on this around mid Sept. but I don't know where. Anyway, as a start, he has __% of Sony share for composer's right or something. I can't quote it properly but I'll check it out later.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:52 am

I'm not sure if it was only Mottola but then again Mottola was Sony at the time. The sweetest revenge after all that was done to him, would be to be the boss instead of the bossed. JMO and *insert my disclaimer here*
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 am

LizzieBee wrote:
MJSTAR wrote:I have been thinking in the last few days that this is a possibility, "back" did say that one day he would own sony and he quite often talked about how he was loaning money but nobody knew where it was going, but it doesn't just vanish into thin air. It would also explain why the family would sell the rights for the movie to sony i could never understand that knowing how Michael felt about sony.

Hmmm....you've made some good points. Thank you. Smile

I agree, very good points flower
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 am

Michael owns half of SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, but he have no influents of "main" SONY.
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:23 am

I don´t know if it means anything but -
Sony owns the www.michaeljackson.com site ... they are deleting all "fake death" topics or bocking them. Hmm, what should we think about that? Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_scratch

Edit: even weirder, in one topic online it shows last post from 8. sept, offline 24. okt. Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_question Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_scratch
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 am

IMO, owning sony or part of sony doesn't mean that MJ can control the flow of the business basically because there are board of directors who were appointed.

In as much as he wanted to fire Tony M, whatever the reason is, if the members of the board doesn't approve it, then Tony M will stay.

That is why he boycotted the name Sony + Tony M so that Sony will handle the pressures. The way I analyzed it, because of the pressure, Sony has nothing to do but to kick Tony M out of Sony.

But I guess it was a long process. there are legality in this sense but still MJ wins.

And I guess Sony has to play a role in the movie because of MJ publishing rights, and whatever profit Sony will gain, MJ will also gain.. What a Face
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 am

I guess the catalogues that MJ owns was :

His songs, The Beatles, Eminem, Mariah C, Bjork, Shakira and a lot more..
All this song were labelled under Sony Music Entertainment and Sony ATV.

So this TII movie could be owned by MJ catalogue and Sony as the labeling company. Profit will be subdivided into , and I guess MJ will get revenues of this because he owns the right of the catalogue.

it was Tony M that he pointed out not really Sonny . IMO.
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA&NR=1

Here Michael talks about how horrible Tommy Mottola is and his relationship with Sony.

5:55

"So I'm leaving Sony a free agent, owning half of Sony.
So, I own half of Sony's publishing and...and I'm leaving them and they, they're very angry at me because of it. But um, I just did good business you know?"

"But still, I promise you the best is yet to come!"
flower Very Happy
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 pm

LizzieBee wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW1T1DZdWrA&NR=1

Here Michael talks about how horrible Tommy Mottola is and his relationship with Sony.

5:55

"So I'm leaving Sony a free agent, owning half of Sony.
So, I own half of Sony's publishing and...and I'm leaving them and they, they're very angry at me because of it. But um, I just did good business you know?"

"But still, I promise you the best is yet to come!"
Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_flower Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_biggrin

Oh yeah, I remember that. Hmmm...
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Good points! Thanks for sharing. That may be the case. Who knows? If I have some time this week, I'll try to investigate a little further into this.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:11 am

I can say with almost 100% certainty that MJ doesn't own Sony. But he still has them by the nuts and they hate it. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I can say with almost 100% certainty that MJ doesn't own Sony. But he still has them by the nuts and they hate it. Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_lol

haha! Hell yeah! Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Lol
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:55 pm

Eva R wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I can say with almost 100% certainty that MJ doesn't own Sony. But he still has them by the nuts and they hate it. Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_lol

haha! Hell yeah! Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Lol

That sounds accurate. Okay, case close guys. Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Icon_rr Anyone wanna help me with this idea? Maybe MJ owns Sony? Lol
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down