Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange

+15
GirlSaturday
Human_nature
IndonesianGirl
The Little White Bird
jade jackson
mjj29081958
Pyramid_Girl
aamj07
Pammy
juliet
annieisnotokey
WanaBstartnSthn
neverlandprincess
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
H'aime
19 posters

Go down

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Empty This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:22 pm

I went to the This Is It website so I could learn of a different point of view. I know the majority of people who support this campaign are Michael's fans who absolutely, genuinely believe he died. But I have I feeling those who run the site are not one and the same with those who support the site.

I came across a few "testimonies" by 4 different "fans". The funny thing is they sound like they were written by the same person... but that's only my opinion. They all claimed to be very close fans to him and the idea that he was a junkie (One 'fan' mentions she saw Michael "high" and "groggy") Instead of dissecting every word of their testimonies let me give you something concrete.

Here are 2 public (not private) pictures they posted because pictures tend to sum up a thousand words:

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/images/stories/general/Samantha.jpg

http://www.this-is-not-it.com/images/stories/general/TalinMJ.jpg

Gee, I wonder what these have in common

Question I wonder Wink Can you figure out? Where have you seen these pictures before? What doesn't fit?

Now many would say that those who created this site and campaign are simply random fans who want attention, I don't think they are. I have a hypothesis on who they might be.

Last edited by H'aime on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Empty Re: This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:27 pm

Ewwww do tell!!! I meant to go there just to see what it was all about but havent yet...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Empty Re: This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:28 pm

What is ur hypo?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Yes, Im curious as well as to who you think they are! Do Tell!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:37 pm

I'm dying to know your hypothesis.

Please do tell. After 4 months we are all too tired to think! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:52 pm

Let's start with the photographs. I've seen these exact photos of Michael many times before, on blogs and on the MJHD. The only problem is... none of these girls were in the picture with him. There were completely different people in the original photo. These were PHOTOSHOPPED. A good question to ask is why would they be photoshopped?

It would be a good idea to read all of the testimonials word for word to get a sense of the tone.

If you review the site for yourself, you night guess for yourself what I'm guessing.

My hypothesis is pretty bold. There can only be two possibilities of who is behind this site and campaign. It's either:

1. enemies of Michael Jackson in the industry or the media who
(a) want to tarnish a bit of his legacy by having the movie disappoint
(b) trying to prevent the Jackson estate from making money

2. Michael Jackson himself, because he wanted to
(a) get back at Sony in a roundabout way or
(b) expose the people who may have put his life in danger or
(c) create controversy for movie publicity
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:58 pm

I started a thread about this the other day under "THIS IS NOT IT MJ Fan's Campaign" and I wrote a warning that the site is for those who believe that MJ is dead. Guys, do you remember those girls who came into MJKIT saying that they wrote to MJ because they were very concerned about him and they handed him the letter just before he died. Well, they're a member of the site and they have their testimonies and the pics that they posted to us on the site.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

I dont know-does anybody else think that these look photo shopped...b/c if it then that is the best photo shop i ever seen.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:19 pm

oh yeah i remember these girls .... i have to check that page later.
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

@neverlandprincess
It's a very professional photoshop. If someone could find the original photos that would be helpful.

Maybe it's because I have an art background so I notice these things., but if you look closely at the first photo, the subtle shadow behind the girl is unnatural and the angle is wrong. In the second photo the proportions are off.

Again, it's a very professionally done photoshop job, but still not flawless.
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

I have experience with photoshop and I consider myself pretty good at spotting it...however, I'm not seeing it in these pics. I don't know for sure one way or the other, just giving my opinion. If someone has the original pics, I'd love to see them!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm

I don't think that they have a strange website. They just have their own convictions about MJ being dead, and in contrary, we believe in searching for the truth about the death hoax. (My belief is MJ is alive)
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:40 pm

@juliet-right. They are doing what they truly feel is right. I have no doubt they love MJ as much as we and feel he is not being vindicated (as we all feel that as well) I do wish they would consider that TII is bringing money to his children though
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm

@neverlandprincess and juliet

I agree with you, I even defended them in another post when others were attacking them. Of course, fans who believe he is certainly dead are going to protest the movie, they have every right too. I'm not referring to them. I'm trying to explain the difference between the people who support a campaign or cause and those who pull the strings. If the people who started the site were simply a small group of random fans who were always around Michael Jackson, why would they have to photoshop pictures with him?

As soon as I find the original pictures I will post them. If anyone finds them before I do please post them so that I don't sound completely crazy.... No one out there remembers these from MJHD???
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

K-I will be wtching to see the originals-I honestly don't know where to look or I would help.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyramid_Girl Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

photoshoped? I don't think so...I saw these pictures on hers facebooks. one of these girls (Sandy Stadler) has many pictures with MJ.

I just checked this site in whois:

Domain Name: THIS-IS-NOT-IT.COM
Created on: 27-Sep-09
Expires on: 27-Sep-10
Last Updated on: 08-Oct-09

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MEDIATEMPLE.NET
NS2.MEDIATEMPLE.NET

Server Type: Apache/2.0.54
IP Address: XXXXX
IP Location - California - Culver City - Media Temple Inc

Culver City?

http://whois.domaintools.com/this-is-not-it.com
Pyramid_Girl
Pyramid_Girl

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:22 pm

@Pyramid_girl

When did you see these pictures on this person's facebook? Because I saw the originals months ago...I'm surprised that no one has recognized them.

Btw, I am starting to doubt "Sandy Stadler" is a real person. You seem pretty adamant on proving otherwise. I never questioned her identity before. And why are you posting her IP address? I think that's going overboard, isn't it?
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange TalinMJ

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange 34y4utt

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Samantha

This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange 1z3751h

I found this 2 pics (and posted yours), IMO all looks real, but IDK...
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm

The blonde woman is Samantha deGossan (I think that's her last name.) She is a French freelance photographer who is Karen Faye's friend on Facebook. I am going there now to see if I can link Samantha's page. I think it is protected though. When I first started looking for any information I could find on Michael's "death" I requested to be friends with Karen. I saw that Samantha was a friend of Karen's so I requested to be her friend too, so I have seen her page. BRB,
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I don't know if anyone has posted this information before, but here is what I know about Samantha:

Samantha de Gosson's Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=579028960 This may link you to her page.

Her my space page: http://www.myspace.com/soulcatharsisnemesis

She describes herself as a photographer and a business woman. She has done some photo shoots with Michael. She is a fan...but apparently also knew/knows Michael professionally. From the start she has been upset about the circumstances of his "death." When I first started following her I remember she was so upset she could barely function, judging by her posts. She appeared to be genuinely devastated.

This is her most recent FB post:

Samantha De Gosson: "Big day tomorrow. On camera interview and camera crew following me to the This Not It protest in LA. I'm freaking out. My head is spinning." 22 hours ago

She is totally into the This is Not It movement. I don't know if she is the founder of the movement or just part of it. :
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by The Little White Bird Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 am

@neverlandprincess
It's a very professional photoshop. If someone could find the original photos that would be helpful.

Maybe
it's because I have an art background so I notice these things., but if
you look closely at the first photo, the subtle shadow behind the girl
is unnatural and the angle is wrong. In the second photo the
proportions are off.

I use photoshop all day, every day. There is no shadow behind the girl, subtle or otherwise. (I just blew it up to 600dpi) These are not photoshopped.
you cant just put his arm in that angle (second pic) and add his hand in such a way to make it look like he's holding the girls hand..... Did they use the Adobe impossibility miracle plugin?! It's not possibe to make his arm look like he's holding someone's hand unless he actually is in that position in the first place. If it was photoshopped, then it would be blatently obvious.
He probably posed with quite a few fans at that time, as he did often.
The Little White Bird
The Little White Bird
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

http://www.leegreenfield.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:32 am

neverlandprincess wrote:I dont know-does anybody else think that these look photo shopped...b/c if it then that is the best photo shop i ever seen.

i think both is photo shopped ..
the 2nd picture is clearly photo shopped,
the 1st picture better .. but i can see it photo shopped ..

that's a great works ! aplause ... lol! lol! lol!
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 am

@The Little White Bird

In the original picture, he was holding hands with a girl, just not this girl. That part of the picture is not photoshopped, it's simply part of the original photograph. This girl and the "original" girl have the same skin tone so it's very convincing, but the hand holding Michael's hand in the photo is not this girl's hand.

And one other thing, why does each photo (except the one with the last photo with the girl standing up) of Michael look like an identical pose, same angle, same smile, same body position? The only difference is the hands. It looks like the same image of Michael that was either blown up or shrunk to fit each composite.

Do any of you guys remember the weird "O2" pictures showing Michael walking outside of the O2 and he seemed to have 3 hands...????

Last edited by H'aime on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:45 am

H'aime wrote:@neverlandprincess

Maybe it's because I have an art background so I notice these things., but if you look closely at the first photo, the subtle shadow behind the girl is unnatural and the angle is wrong. In the second photo the proportions are off.

Ah yes!!! I DO see what you mean in the first pic!!! Well, I'll be dipped in do-do!!
The angle with both of their heads looks funny to me. And I do see a weird shadow behind her head...like SOMEONE else was in the original pic!
The 2nd photo though, I cant quite see what you mean...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:50 am

@Pyamid girl................I edited your post. Please do not post peoples info like that.......Its a privacy thing you know?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:21 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:@Pyamid girl................I edited your post. Please do not post peoples info like that.......Its a privacy thing you know?

Well, this is not private informations... those informations are public and everybody can see who own a website, it's not illegal Wink Just want you to know Wink

Peace Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:36 am

Well I know this, but If someone wants to look it up on their own thats one thing....I dont think it should be posted here. I dont want any arguements over it.

I know what youre saying though. Peace girl.....and I need to PM you back!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:39 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Well I know this, but If someone wants to look it up on their own thats one thing....I dont think it should be posted here. I dont want any arguements over it.

I know what youre saying though. Peace girl.....and I need to PM you back!

It's ok Wink I just want people know it's not something illegal Smile

I don't want an argument either lol ! This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:06 am

The website is quite intriguing. If it were not for the dozens of contradictions since June 25th, I would be inclined to join their crusade.

There is the notion that Michael Jackson was considered to be worth more dead than alive. If the past four months are any indication, then the wheels of that notion have started rolling.

The picture of MJ wearing the red jacket, not their friend's red jacket, but the red leather one bothers me tremendously. His upper arm looks horribly skinny. Quite frankly, within that picture, my eyes do indeed see someone who looks anorexic.

I remain a believer that MJ hoaxed his death. However, I am also leaning toward the belief that MJ was in trouble physically and is working on getting himself together.

We are fans and they are fans. Both groups can co-exist. TINI members are working diligently on the truth (how MJ died via intentional or accidental murder) based on their beliefs. Mjkit members are working diligently toward the truth (how and why MJ hoaxed his death) based on ours. Heaven help us all if it turns out that they do indeed manage to reach their truth.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by H'aime Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:36 am

@ GirlSaturday

I was disturbed by the photos of a nearly anorexic Michael as well. I was a little disturbed when the trailer came out too. Randy's reasons for not going to the premiere made me ponder about it more. As I can remember, in the last few years he was the closest brother to Michael.

I don't know. As noble and as sympathetic as the website portrays Michael to be something seems really off about it...
H'aime
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

I didnt see pics on there?????
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 am

Well I am off to see the film in a few minutes. When I return, I will go to the spoiler thread and share what I witness. See you guys later.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

There is a pic of MJ wearing a red jacket that belonged to a friend of one of the girls. The red leather jacket picture that I referenced is not there. It is a TII one that is floating around. It 's here somewhere as well.

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I didnt see pics on there?????
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Well I am off to see the film in a few minutes. When I return, I will go to the spoiler thread and share what I witness. See you guys later.

enjoy!! This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Icon_cheers
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:11 am

GirlSaturday wrote:There is a pic of MJ wearing a red jacket that belonged to a friend of one of the girls. The red leather jacket picture that I referenced is not there. It is a TII one that is floating around. It 's here somewhere as well.

the one where he has a sucker in his hand?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:There is a pic of MJ wearing a red jacket that belonged to a friend of one of the girls. The red leather jacket picture that I referenced is not there. It is a TII one that is floating around. It 's here somewhere as well.

the one where he has a sucker in his hand?

This one?
This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange Marika20090611
This-Is-Not-It is a strange website ...very strange 0520_michael_jackson_spl101555_001_splash
EDIT

Last edited by April-R on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:18 pm

Oh yea.......Ive seen that one before. His arms to me dont look bad at all
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Not that one. That is the one hen he tried on that belonged to the girl's friend. My skinny comment referred to the red LEATHER jacket picture when he is holding a sucker. My eyes saw him as extremely thin for an adult male.

Just got back from seeing the movie. I'll be visiting the spolier thread pretty soon.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:04 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/respectingmichaeljackson
please sign this petition for mj and pass the link to the whole world
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:52 am

GirlSaturday wrote:The website is quite intriguing. If it were not for the dozens of contradictions since June 25th, I would be inclined to join their crusade.

There is the notion that Michael Jackson was considered to be worth more dead than alive. If the past four months are any indication, then the wheels of that notion have started rolling.

The picture of MJ wearing the red jacket, not their friend's red jacket, but the red leather one bothers me tremendously. His upper arm looks horribly skinny. Quite frankly, within that picture, my eyes do indeed see someone who looks anorexic.

I remain a believer that MJ hoaxed his death. However, I am also leaning toward the belief that MJ was in trouble physically and is working on getting himself together.

We are fans and they are fans. Both groups can co-exist. TINI members are working diligently on the truth (how MJ died via intentional or accidental murder) based on their beliefs. Mjkit members are working diligently toward the truth (how and why MJ hoaxed his death) based on ours. Heaven help us all if it turns out that they do indeed manage to reach their truth.

Well said, I completely agree. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum