Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Seeing The Movie..

+43
2 Bad
tammay009
fa
Rach
newgirl1234
Pammy
ex_lurker
bibi
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
dunno_it
lou
neverlandprincess
lonelynation
ezzramj
city.gal1
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
LizzieBee
labkomj7
lovelidae
Human_nature
maria-c
marsheliamorgan
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJJ Love
Eva R
Harleyblonde
yaya
illusionist
Smelly
4evermichael71
Truth_or_Dare
CantStopLovingU
amber
SunShine
IndonesianGirl
andrea_garay2005
bel
ILuvUMoreMJ
suzzie
HeavyHearts
mjgirl86
WanaBstartnSthn
47 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Empty Re: After Seeing The Movie..

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:37 am

@suzzie

Thanks Smile

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST

I searched and , no DVD sadly ....only the CD... After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 am

if you have itunes, you will see it available for pre ordering for $14.99 After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:02 am

I think you have to be a member...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 am

I have iTunes and I'm a member...
And I really can't see the DVD After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_cry
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 am

Human_nature wrote:I have iTunes and I'm a member...

try opening your itunes and searching for "this is it" in the movies section. it should come up then After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 am

yaya wrote:

try opening your itunes and searching for "this is it" in the movies section. it should come up then After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_smile

it's what I've done...maybe because I'm in Canada? Maybe it's not available for pre-order here yet?

I really don't know After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 am

I definitely feel the same way. I was speechless after the movie. My mind was racing...didn't know what to think. Doubt...possibility..everything.
Here's what I wrote about the movie on the official thread:

Okay!! Here we go. So, sorry I wasn't able to get on earlier last night (this morning actually) when I got home. I was soo tired and mom made me sleep. But. wow!!! I was just speechless after the movie. I mean, the car ride home, grandma and my friend were talking to me and I was just out of it. I was thinking about possible clues, everything.

You guys said something about "4 years." I think I missed that but I did hear him saying, "People say, 'Oh, the government will take care if it.' The government who? It starts with US." or something similar to that. But I realized something very disturbing. I don't know if any of you have heard about 2012 and what they say is supposed to happen but I did read an article once saying that MJ was obsessed with the idea. It said he was constantly talking about it in his last days. I am not sure whether to believe it or not since it is tabloid so most likely trash. But I found it soooo odd that the final preview before the movie began was the trailer for 2012....which happens to be in about 4 years. So maybe that it what Michael was talking about when he said we only have so much time?? I could see MJ saying something like that. Something about how God has given s this earth and we have destroyed it and our end is near or something. Since that's what the 2012 theories are all about. But anyway it was really weird and I think my heart stopped when that trailer played.

I thought the movie was brilliant! I laughed so much. MJ was so funny and sweet and just....the love of my life!! When he sang in Spanish I freaked. I am part Latino so I speak a little Spanish. And when he was giggling at the keyboard guy when he said, "a little more booty" I burst out laughing. MJ was sooo cute. And he kept saying, "That's why we have rehearsal" whenever they messed something up. And he said, "With love of course" A LOT! Like when he would correct someone he would add love in it. He told all of the crew to put love in everything they were doing.

I did cry...in the beginning when his dancers were talking/crying about what it was like to be able to work with him and how he is their inspiration etc. And then when the movie started with, "For the fans" Aww...and I cried again when MJ sang Speechless...one of my fave songs. It was beautiful. And then again when he sang I'll Be There. And then again at the end when it said, "Dedicated to Michael's children, Prince, Paris, ans Blanket" So yupper..cried quite a bit. I just fell deeper in love with him too.

I also found it weird that there was no "RIP" or dates or anything. The credits went fast as usual so I didn't read everything and didn't find any clues in what I did read. And I forgot my pen and paper!!! Can you believe it??? But it wouldn't have really come in handy anyway since I didn't find any other clues really. I was watching MJ the whole time. I am not sure about the whole double situation and I didn't want to believe it when speculation of it first came out. I was like, "No way. I can't believe that. I payed to much money to see this. I want to see MJ not some double. It can't be a double." But then when I was watching the movie, there were a few times I thought maybe possibly it could have been. Like in the beginning when the auditions were happening. MJ sitting in the seat watching the dancers doesn't really look like him. It could just be because it was dark. Idk. Anyway,and a few other times..don't remember specifically though. And it was weird that sometimes MJ wore clothes that fit his small frame and sometimes he wore like 3 or 4 layers. So was that a clue?? Was he trying to get us to separate the different Michaels? And I think, may be wrong but I think it was when he wore the baggy layers he was not wearing glasses sooo....that would most likely be the real MJ in my opinion if there were any doubles. I'm not sure though. That's pretty much all I remember right now. I've been thinking about it since I got home this morning at 1 am. Anyway. I hope you guys find more stuff. Tell me what you think. I plan on buying the dvd. Yay!! It was just amazing...really. I'm so glad I was able to see it. God bless. We'll talk really soon okay? Shocked Sad study Question scratch Laughing Mixed emotions..
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Human_nature wrote:
yaya wrote:

it's what I've done...maybe because I'm in Canada? Maybe it's not available for pre-order here yet?

I know you shouldn't always believe what you hear/read or see...
today at work, they said in the radio there won't be a TII-DVD
not for x-mas and not later.
If you have no chance to watch TII...you will never gonna see it Sad
Really sorry for those people
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
yaya wrote:

If you have no chance to watch TII...you will never gonna see it After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_sad

oh no After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_sad I can't go.... After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Kopfschuettel
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm

4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 52

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:26 pm

ilprincipe wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
yaya wrote:

If you have no chance to watch TII...you will never gonna see it After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_sad

what?? that's really weird...i wonder why they would say that. it's already available for pre ordering, but anything can happen. i just don't see a reason as to why it would never be released on DVD. don't they want more money? well, like i said, anything can happen...but i really do think it will be released! so don't worry, human_nature! even if it's not released, i'm sure it will make its way online somehow.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:29 pm

yaya wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
yaya wrote:

what?? that's really weird...i wonder why they would say that. it's already available for pre ordering, but anything can happen. i just don't see a reason as to why it would never be released on DVD. don't they want more money? well, like i said, anything can happen...but i really do think it will be released! so don't worry, human_nature! even if it's not released, i'm sure it will make its way online somehow.

I just posted a link where it says the DVD will be release in February Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:31 pm

oh good, so it will be released! wow, they have starting this pre-ordering thing pretty early then!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:32 pm

Oh I dont believe they wont be selling the DVD. Are you kidding me? You know how much money that would generate? Especially at Christmas?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:35 pm

yaya wrote:

oh good, so it will be released! wow, they have starting this pre-ordering thing pretty early then!

the slated release date is on or very near Prince's 13th birthday :-)
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:36 pm

great, so february, better than never Smile

and you're right yaya, we will probably have some people who will...uhm...uploaded the movie...somewhere hehe !
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:37 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
yaya wrote:

Aww...that's so sweet. Prince's 13th birthday. Very Happy
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:44 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
yaya wrote:

i just looked it up; it is the 13th. how ironic!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 pm

ok,i see where u can preorder for itunes,ipod etc. BUT,WHAT ABOUT those of us that dont own those items and need it for our regular tv dvd players?maybe THOSE are the ones that are gonna just have to wait until feb. i am so disappointed,i had already told the hubby thats ALL i want for christmas,had even decided, i was gonna get it myself THAT way i would be sure and get it,and if ended up with two that would be OK too,i could have given one to 2 year old grandson who is crazy about michael. this just really stinks,i have seen wehre it can be preordered for itunes and ipod,ANYONE seen where it can be preordered for regular tv dvd players?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:52 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,i see where u can preorder for itunes,ipod etc. BUT,WHAT ABOUT those of us that dont own those items and need it for our regular tv dvd players?maybe THOSE are the ones that are gonna just have to wait until feb. i am so disappointed,i had already told the hubby thats ALL i want for christmas,had even decided, i was gonna get it myself THAT way i would be sure and get it,and if ended up with two that would be OK too,i could have given one to 2 year old grandson who is crazy about michael. this just really stinks,i have seen wehre it can be preordered for itunes and ipod,ANYONE seen where it can be preordered for regular tv dvd players?

Here you go love. When I saw TII last night, they were handing out TII necklaces with the laminated movie picture.
This link was on the back so you could pre-order the movie. I love you God bless and keep the faith. <3http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentDisplayView?cmsId=michaeljacksons-this_is_it&hideHeaderFooter=false&storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Im gonna see it in 2 hours bounce but i dont think the movie will change my mind Smile
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:13 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,i see where u can preorder for itunes,ipod etc. BUT,WHAT ABOUT those of us that dont own those items and need it for our regular tv dvd players?maybe THOSE are the ones that are gonna just have to wait until feb. i am so disappointed,i had already told the hubby thats ALL i want for christmas,had even decided, i was gonna get it myself THAT way i would be sure and get it,and if ended up with two that would be OK too,i could have given one to 2 year old grandson who is crazy about michael. this just really stinks,i have seen wehre it can be preordered for itunes and ipod,ANYONE seen where it can be preordered for regular tv dvd players?

Here you go love. When I saw TII last night, they were handing out TII necklaces with the laminated movie picture.
This link was on the back so you could pre-order the movie. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Herz God bless and keep the faith. <3http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentDisplayView?cmsId=michaeljacksons-this_is_it&hideHeaderFooter=false&storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1

wow...i would have liked one of those necklaces. my theater sucks...they didn't even really promote the movie well. the cardboard thing was all hidden away in the corner of the lobby area. you couldn't even spot it once you walk in. oh well....at least they showed the movie!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:23 pm

yaya wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

This link was on the back so you could pre-order the movie. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Herz God bless and keep the faith. <3http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentDisplayView?cmsId=michaeljacksons-this_is_it&hideHeaderFooter=false&storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1

wow...i would have liked one of those necklaces. my theater sucks...they didn't even really promote the movie well. the cardboard thing was all hidden away in the corner of the lobby area. you couldn't even spot it once you walk in. oh well....

Ahh man. That does suck. Sad I'm sorry. It is cool. Hehe. I guess they didn't hand them out to the very first guests and when I walked in the theatre a whole bunch of people were like, "Hey, where'd you get that necklace??" I told them I got it when I walked in so they went and asked the people about it and they told them they were going to come into the theatre in a few minutes and hand them out. The worker girl had a box of them and she said this announcement saying thank you for coming and experiencing this with us. She said that we were going to be watching the movie the same time as others worldwide. Yay!! Hehe. I was surprised there weren't as many people as I thought there would be. Only about 30. No But still, it was all for Michael. flower A few people wore sequined gloves and one guy wore a fedora hat. I wore my white MJ t shirt with "Michael" in pink and "Jackson" in purple. flower And my Rolling Stone MJ bag. ^_^ So, I had fun. But I know what you mean about the promoting thing. I was so frustrated when I wanted to buy the tickets when they first went on sale and so I called 4 or 5 theatres the night before and 3 said they weren't sure what the plan was so they put me on hold for 5 min. Then they said they were not going to be showing the movie at all. But then tickets were on sale for those same theatres on the Fandango site. I was like, "Isn't it your job to know these things??" TII isn't all that popular in my area. Sad Oh well...we LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL!!! <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:26 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I heard they will be releasing it before Christmas.

They will also be releasing a "making of" TII dvd.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm

i'm scared im gonna cry Neutral Razz (no i dont think hes gone, i still have faith Wink )
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:28 pm

city.gal1 wrote:

Really? When did they say that? How would they do a "making of" dvd when the dvd was the "making of" the concerts? Hehe. you can do a "making of" dvd of rehearsals?
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:the only thing i'm thinking now is, where do we go from here? we were all looking forward to the movie, whether it had clues or not...but now i just feel like i dunno what to look forward to now After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_eek and btw, when is chief bratton stepping down?

Chief Bratton doesn't retire until next year so I don't think this has any bearing on the hoax as he is at the age of retirement anyway. Unless he has been paid a large amount of money for services rendered.........
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_scratch After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_question After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Originally it was reported that he was quitting today, Oct. 28th. IDK if that had changed.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:the only thing i'm thinking now is, where do we go from here? we were all looking forward to the movie, whether it had clues or not...but now i just feel like i dunno what to look forward to now After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_eek and btw, when is chief bratton stepping down?

Chief Bratton doesn't retire until next year so I don't think this has any bearing on the hoax as he is at the age of retirement anyway. Unless he has been paid a large amount of money for services rendered.........
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_scratch After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_question After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Icon_scratch
[/quote]

Originally it was reported that he was quitting today, Oct. 28th. IDK if that had changed.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:i'm scared im gonna cry Neutral Razz (no i dont think hes gone, i still have faith Wink )

Aww...it's okay. I cried...several times. I thought I was the only one but then I heard a few people sniffling. Sad
You're not alone love. <3 And crying doesn't mean you think he's gone. A lot of people think it does but no. I believe he's a live but I still cry, because this man truly touches my heart. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,isaw movie,last nite but didnt/couldnt stay til after credits COULD SOMEONE please pm me and tell me WHAT I MISSED PLEASE?i would really truly appreciate it, also,one part i found odd, and i dont know for sure IF it means anything,BUT,at the credits it also states frank dileo as CO-PRODUCER,since when do MANAGERS get to also be CO-PRODUCERS?this part stumped me and made me think alittle bit. any info would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks again shelia

Well I thought I stayed until the credits were done, but I guess not. So I too want to know what I missed..

I noticed the FD co-producer thing as well and thought it strange.

Last edited by city.gal1 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:32 pm

[quote="LizzieBee"][quote="yaya"][quote="LizzieBee"]
[color=indigo]
This link was on the back so you could pre-order the movie. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Herz God bless and keep the faith.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:33 pm

[quote="yaya"][quote="LizzieBee"][quote="yaya"]
LizzieBee wrote:

This link was on the back so you could pre-order the movie. After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 Herz God bless and keep the faith.
[color=indigo]What? flower Smile
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:34 pm

city.gal1 wrote:

LOL...how can you make a "making of" rehearsals? that's a new one to me!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:

Really? When did they say that? How would they do a "making of" dvd when the dvd was the "making of" the concerts? Hehe. you can do a "making of" dvd of rehearsals?

There was a show on TV Guide channel (they are repeating so if you have access see if you can watch) about the TII premiere, interviews, etc. THey said that the TII movie dvd will be out before Xmas and a dvd about the making of TII.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:i'm scared im gonna cry Neutral Razz (no i dont think hes gone, i still have faith Wink )

Aww...it's okay. I cried...several times. I thought I was the only one but then I heard a few people sniffling. Sad
You're not alone love. <3 And crying doesn't mean you think he's gone. A lot of people think it does but no. I believe he's a live but I still cry, because this man truly touches my heart. <3

Yeah but i hate it when people see me crying Neutral then im embarresed and feel like im weak Neutral (sorry for the spelling)
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:

There was a show on TV Guide channel (they are repeating so if you have access see if you can watch) about the TII premiere, interviews, etc. THey said that the TII movie dvd will be out before Xmas and a dvd about the making of TII.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:37 pm

i have no idea what happened to that last post! anyways, i was just saying the movie is not popular in my area either. no more than 20 people were there. but my husband and i wore our mj shirts, and so did the majority of the other people, so that was nice. i didn't see any gloves, but i did see a hat!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:

Yeah but i hate it when people see me crying Neutral then im embarresed and feel like im weak Neutral (sorry for the spelling)

People won't think you're weak dear. They'll think you love the man and you have a big heart. <3 Keep the faith. flower
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:39 pm

thank you so much lizzibee, and YES my theater sucks too yaya,we didnt get anything either,but,thats ok,since i have all the IMPORTANT 411 from my fellow forum members i am gettin all i need lol! and thanks again,i just preordered,so now i can at least STOP worrying about that,altho,i STILL havent received my preordered,prepaid this is it cd set,so now i am getting worried,it was possibly delivered to the WRONG house,and its been known to happen here,my mail lady is NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer but dont tell anybody,and thanks again i bet you are just staring at your necklace and wearin it out huh? Very Happy
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:41 pm

Sorry for the double posts guys, something is going haywire and the little "x" that usually lets me delete a post is nowhere to be found.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:42 pm

yaya wrote:i have no idea what happened to that last post! anyways, i was just saying the movie is not popular in my area either. no more than 20 people were there. but my husband and i wore our mj shirts, and so did the majority of the other people, so that was nice. i didn't see any gloves, but i did see a hat!

Lol. I know. I was like, "What is she saying??"
It sucks. 3,000 tickets sold out in L.A. for the movie but here the theatre was more than half empty. And like me and one other person started the clapping at the end. Then a few more people did. But I wasn't feeling the love that much. I think it would have been cool to have more people...love from all the MJ fans. One guy wore a surgical mask like the ones MJ used to wear. I thought that was weird. But I still had so much fun. Laughed and cried. And was seriously the only one singing. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:43 pm

oh,yea,i went last nite at 11 pm. and there werent awhole lotof people there,but,i assume its becuz of being a week nite and late,and people having to work today, HAHA I TOOK OFF AND SO DID HUBBY. anyway,i wore my mj shirt,and there were about i would say 20 to 50 people there and some/most had fedora's,or gloves.or something mj related on ,now i want a fedora,can u imagine that LOL more impportantly i want whats under one fedora in paticular HAHA
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 pm

i stood up as did my husband and started clapping at the end,but,no one else did,i dont care, i thought michael deserved a standing ovation,of course,i was giving him a hand for his genius move of his hoax too bounce
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:50 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Sorry for the double posts guys, something is going haywire and the little "x" that usually lets me delete a post is nowhere to be found.

i dunno what's going on with the site either. last night when i got home from the movie, i tried to get on here but the entire site was down. i even thought my internet had quit working, but it was just this site. weird.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:52 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:thank you so much lizzibee, and YES my theater sucks too yaya,we didnt get anything either,but,thats ok,since i have all the IMPORTANT 411 from my fellow forum members i am gettin all i need lol! and thanks again,i just preordered,so now i can at least STOP worrying about that,altho,i STILL havent received my preordered,prepaid this is it cd set,so now i am getting worried,it was possibly delivered to the WRONG house,and its been known to happen here,my mail lady is NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer but dont tell anybody,and thanks again i bet you are just staring at your necklace and wearin it out huh? Very Happy

Lol. Aww...
And yes..wearing it out. Hehe. We went to the grocery store to pick up a few things right after the movie. it was really late so the only people there were the workers and a few shoppers. Lol. My friend and I were moonwalking down the isles and I had all my MJ stuff. You should have seen the looks on the employee's faces. Heheh..I was having fun though. Dressed in all my MJ gear...moonwalking. Lol. Yay! I'm going to upload a pic of my necklace. flower
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:14 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:thank you so much lizzibee, and YES my theater sucks too yaya,we didnt get anything either,but,thats ok,since i have all the IMPORTANT 411 from my fellow forum members i am gettin all i need lol! and thanks again,i just preordered,so now i can at least STOP worrying about that,altho,i STILL havent received my preordered,prepaid this is it cd set,so now i am getting worried,it was possibly delivered to the WRONG house,and its been known to happen here,my mail lady is NOT the sharpest knife in the drawer but dont tell anybody,and thanks again i bet you are just staring at your necklace and wearin it out huh? Very Happy

Lol. Aww...
And yes..wearing it out. Hehe. We went to the grocery store to pick up a few things right after the movie. it was really late so the only people there were the workers and a few shoppers. Lol. My friend and I were moonwalking down the isles and I had all my MJ stuff. You should have seen the looks on the employee's faces. Heheh..I was having fun though. Dressed in all my MJ gear...moonwalking. Lol. Yay! I'm going to upload a pic of my necklace. flower

After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 L_581508fce1a649d58db9ef5d1c8627a7 After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 L_376295e0c6984c2cb71eee64ec01f075

There it is!!! Yay!!!
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 L_581508fce1a649d58db9ef5d1c8627a7 After Seeing The Movie.. - Page 2 L_376295e0c6984c2cb71eee64ec01f075

There it is!!! Yay!!!

that's awesome!! you guys are so lucky to have gotten those!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:20 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:oh,yea,i went last nite at 11 pm. and there werent awhole lotof people there,but,i assume its becuz of being a week nite and late,and people having to work today, HAHA I TOOK OFF AND SO DID HUBBY. anyway,i wore my mj shirt,and there were about i would say 20 to 50 people there and some/most had fedora's,or gloves.or something mj related on ,now i want a fedora,can u imagine that LOL more impportantly i want whats under one fedora in paticular HAHA

Lol!! You made me laugh so much. Hehe. Yes, I want what is under that fedora too. I want Michael. <3
I saw some fedoras the other day at kmart. And they were really cute too. Only $9.99. I think I'll go back and get one. cheers Laughing
I want a glove too. king
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/respectingmichaeljackson
this is off topic i know, but please sign it and pass the message to every forum or thread
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

LizzieBee wrote:
marsheliamorgan wrote:oh,yea,i went last nite at 11 pm. and there werent awhole lotof people there,but,i assume its becuz of being a week nite and late,and people having to work today, HAHA I TOOK OFF AND SO DID HUBBY. anyway,i wore my mj shirt,and there were about i would say 20 to 50 people there and some/most had fedora's,or gloves.or something mj related on ,now i want a fedora,can u imagine that LOL more impportantly i want whats under one fedora in paticular HAHA

Lol!! You made me laugh so much. Hehe. Yes, I want what is under that fedora too. I want Michael. <3
I saw some fedoras the other day at kmart. And they were really cute too. Only $9.99. I think I'll go back and get one. cheers Laughing
I want a glove too. king

Lol...I think I might dress my toddler brother as MJ for halloween this year. He's in love with him.
Here's a video of him dancing to thriller. Lmbo!! flower
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next