Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air

+9
YveLoVesMJ
MJFOREVER
badloving
ILuvUMoreMJ
Harleyblonde
Eva R
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
DaduXLoveMJEver
Human_nature
13 posters

Go down

Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Empty Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 am

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/28/jackson-wanted-to-be-fresh-king-of-bel-air/

watch all the pictures here, amazing ...and Michael with Tohme too..... Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Suspect

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/michael_jackson_new_house_neverland_ranch

Posted Oct 28th 2009 12:08AM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Michael Jackson was involved in negotiations to buy a $38 million 15 bedroom, 16.5 bath Bel Air mansion just before he died -- and the deal was 7 years in the making.

Sources connected to the situation tell us MJ fell in love with the 18,020 square foot [color:5f80=#29A256 ! important][color:5f80=#29A256 ! important]estateJackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Grey_loader

back in 2001 and actually entered into escrow -- but the deal fell
through because Jackson ultimately couldn't afford the place.But recently, Michael was trying to work out a new deal with the
owners, in the hopes of coming into enough cash to score the place
after his "This Is It" concert series in England.

A source tells TMZ: "Jackson brought his kids to see the house and they fell in love with it ... They begged him to buy it."

The
kids' favorite part? We're told they were all fired up about a secluded
area under the house which was nicknamed the "Bat Cave."

Sources
say Jackson had hoped to use the land to recreate as much of Neverland
as he legally could, but as we all know ... he never got the chance.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Empty Re: Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:45 am

wow.... Shocked Shocked how looks that house!!!! Twisted Evil

maybe it will be the new neverland as soon as possible. Razz bounce
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Empty Re: Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:54 am

Holy God!! That place is SO beautiful!! I love the ornate-ness of it!!

I could live in that bathroom all day long. And that HUGE red bed in the master? Jaysus!! This is SO MJ!!!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 am

It kinda makes me sad.. Sad Because Michael had such a beautiful home and his beautiful neverland. He doesn't has that anymore. Anyone knows if he made a new neverland at his new house? I don't think so Razz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:16 am

I don't like reading things like this as it may suggest that he is in fact dead, if he wanted the property so bad then wouldn't he have done the concerts and raised as much as he could or was he in so much debt? He cannot ever live there now.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 am

I know what you mean HB. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:21 am

How do we know he DID NOT buy it? We dont do we? Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_wink
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 am

yeah Smile Maybe he is there right now Wink But I liked neverland more..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 am

Neverland was his home. It was so cozy inside you know? You feel comfortable there.

This place is awesome but its just a house.......a big one.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:How do we know he DID NOT buy it? We dont do we? Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_wink

But can you imagine the amount of staff to clean and maintain a property like that? He had 150 permanant staff at Neverland. They all won't be in on the hoax and what would be the point in buying it if you cannot move around freely, it may be huge but will still be his home and he cannot stay hidden in a room or two or there would be no point at all in buying it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:35 am

HB,

He could hide out in the Bat Cave!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:35 am

The thing I don't like, it's this Tohme Tohme...he was really everywhere with Michael... Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Suspect Michael didn't need his help to choose a house IMO Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_evil

But this is so beautiful... a dream house.
38 millions... hmm I'll need to wait...in another life to buy something like that hehe Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 am

And MJ could not afford it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:42 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And MJ could not afford it?

This is what they wrote..but I'm not sure about that to be honest Wink
I'm not sure he had problem with money...I think it was a rumor, and people still believe it.

Just think about the catalog, he made alot of money with that Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 am

Human_nature wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And MJ could not afford it?

This is what they wrote..but I'm not sure about that to be honest Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_wink
I'm not sure he had problem with money...I think it was a rumor, and people still believe it.

Just think about the catalog, he made alot of money with that Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_wink

I know I may upset a few on here but I think perhaps he could have had have money problems. Anyone can, no matter how rich. Don't forget all the hangers on and people who cheated and ripped him off and he subsidised his family a great deal, gave huge amounts to charity, had a huge amount of expenditure and staff over the years. And he loved to spend! His catalogue I believe was to be saved for the children's inheritance. It would explain the hoax- "worth more dead than alive" and if he wanted to live in peace then this way he will live in comfort away from all the hostile media and never have to work or be in public again. Am not saying this is gospel but we have to consider everything. He would never have got the amount of money had he "lived" even in many many years that is being made now. Sales after 25th June have rocketed as they did with Elvis and still continue to after 32 years.
We are avid fans and love him and are totally devoted so maybe our views are different and biased. Nearly every member of my family although they think I am losing my marbles and think I am too obsessive regarding this whole MJ scenario they think he is alive and if you ask why he did it they all say- apart from getting some peace is MONEY!
I am just saying we have to consider everything and he would not be the first multi-millionaire to be in financial difficulties.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am

You didnt upset me. You have a good point. But we really will never know. You dont look into buying a $38 million house if you couldnt afford, but then apparently he couldnt.......so why look into buying it?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 am

I know HB. Money, or whatever can happen to anybody. But, I think the medias made it worst than it was in reality. Maybe I'm wrong, I didn't check MJ bank account as well Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:03 am

oh my......that house looks great....fit for a king...but i'm sure it would look way more beautiful with michael's touch and feeling inside....that would be such a great place for him and his children...i don't know if i should be happy or sad now. Jackson Wanted to Be Fresh King of Bel Air Icon_rolleyes ...but maybe just maybe he is already there.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:33 am

IF i had the money to buy that house i would do it whta a beautiful house Very Happy
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 am

What a beautiful house. So unfair that some ppl can live in houses like this one and others have to live like animals... what a sad world.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:09 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:What a beautiful house. So unfair that some ppl can live in houses like this one and others have to live like animals... what a sad world.

Yes, but money don't buy everything. And usually, when you have alot of money it's not better, because everybody around you want you for your money.
Michael was very generous, and it's very rare from rich people.

I know life is unfair about money. BUt it's unfair about everything. Some have money but no love, some have love but no money..well...life is not easy.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Human_nature wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:What a beautiful house. So unfair that some ppl can live in houses like this one and others have to live like animals... what a sad world.

Yes, but money don't buy everything. And usually, when you have alot of money it's not better, because everybody around you want you for your money.

I know life is unfair about money. BUt it's unfair about everything. Some have money but no love, some have love but no money..well...life is not easy.

1% of adults in the world own 40% of the planet's wealth. The richest 10% own 85% of the wealth, while the bottom half of the population own only 1.1% of global wealth. There are still over 1billion people struggling to survive on less than $1 a day.

I hope that someday money will disappear. We only have one life. It's not fair that some live like kings and others like beggars.

Money is only important in a society when certain resources for survival must be rationed and the people accept money as an exchange medium for the scarce resources. Money is a social convention, an agreement if you will. It is neither a natural resource nor does it represent one. It is not necessary for survival unless we have been conditioned to accept it as such.
Money cannot warm a heart or enrich the mind.

It's time to end the greed, fear, ignorance, deception, and tyranny. It's time to move humanity forward in it's evolution and outgrow the systems of control that have enslaved us all and made free men & women mere pawns in a global game of domination.
We can have movies gross millions of dollars, yet people are starving. Dying for materialism...

Life is not fair because we don't do anything about it. It's time for everyone in the world to wake up and face the fact that if we don't do something now we are going to continue to live miserable lives controlled by the wealthy.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

btw, what I wrote above wasn't necessarily directed at you Human_nature. I'm just saying what annoys me very much.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:59 pm

I know about that and I understand YveLoVesMJ.

And I know it's unfair...I really know.

Money itself is the problem like you wrote. It's a way to control us. Money rules the world, and money is the biggest reason of all wars.

I think Michael saw alot of poor people in his life, and he tried to help as much as possible. Many many rich people really don't care about the poor...they always want more money, for themself....

sad world...
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

1% of adults in the world own 40% of the planet's wealth. The richest 10% own 85% of the wealth, while the bottom half of the population own only 1.1% of global wealth. There are still over 1billion people struggling to survive on less than $1 a day.

I hope that someday money will disappear. We only have one life. It's not fair that some live like kings and others like beggars.

Money is only important in a society when certain resources for survival must be rationed and the people accept money as an exchange medium for the scarce resources. Money is a social convention, an agreement if you will. It is neither a natural resource nor does it represent one. It is not necessary for survival unless we have been conditioned to accept it as such.
Money cannot warm a heart or enrich the mind.

It's time to end the greed, fear, ignorance, deception, and tyranny. It's time to move humanity forward in it's evolution and outgrow the systems of control that have enslaved us all and made free men & women mere pawns in a global game of domination.
We can have movies gross millions of dollars, yet people are starving. Dying for materialism...

Life is not fair because we don't do anything about it. It's time for everyone in the world to wake up and face the fact that if we don't do something now we are going to continue to live miserable lives controlled by the wealthy.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

btw, what I wrote above wasn't necessarily directed at you Human_nature. I'm just saying what annoys me very much.

You are SO correct. The world is in the state its in today because of greed and money. Look at the healthcare system in the US.
I have a decent paying job but ZERO health insurance. My work does not offer it...yet and my bf and I cannot afford to put me on his at work...which is a crappy plan. I cant afford to buy myself insurance...so if anything happens to me, Im seriously screwed. I cant even go to the doc if I get the flu. Its sad. Doc's where I live charge you $300 for a measly office visit. Sometimes its lower but still.....I dont even qualify for govt healthcare in SC because I do not have children.
I dont wanna say that Im for Obamas healthcare Reform but...I do think certain people need to look at what is going on. Personally I think the new health plan is another way for the govt to control us....plain and simple.

The Recession is a direct cause of the greed on Wall street.

Anyways, thats my opinion and dont wanna start a political war on here so I'll shush now!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:31 pm

That house is huge ! but I think he maybe already bought it ..... & TMZ maybe just making a story up for themselves ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 pm

NICE BATHROOOM!!! I am a sucker for huge and pretty bathrooms! hahaha!

I dont wish for fortune and fame, i just wish that fortune and fame will go to those who deserve it!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:06 pm

So nobody knows if he was making a new small neverland or something? Because he has a big backyard! Smile I don't think so, but it would be great... I hope he has all his Peter Pan and Disney stuff in his new house. I loved that.
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:10 pm

ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm

It's a beautiful house but not very "homey" -- looks like a palace. BTW, didn't we hear a couple of months ago that he was looking a house in LasVegas. They were showing it all over TV after his "death".

Here is a link that I found: http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/aug/13/jackson-nearly-settled-his-vegas-wonderland/

Last edited by city.gal1 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 pm

I heard he is planning to make a neverland again, but now it calls wonderland Smile hope that is trrue!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Human_nature wrote:I know about that and I understand YveLoVesMJ.

And I know it's unfair...I really know.

Money itself is the problem like you wrote. It's a way to control us. Money rules the world, and money is the biggest reason of all wars.

I think Michael saw alot of poor people in his life, and he tried to help as much as possible. Many many rich people really don't care about the poor...they always want more money, for themself....

sad world...

@ Human_nature: Michael is a sincere giver who honestly cares for people. He even said he would give all his money to children. This only shows that he really cares for this world because children are our future. Michael said, heal the world, love children and be a better person. This is one of the reasons I love him so much. It's sad that many persons don't understand that simple message.
Let's hope that good will overcome evil.

@THE JACKSONOLOGIST: I guess Obama has an agenda and does not care what the majority of American people think. Him and your elected officials seem to forget that they work for you, the USA citizens.
Healthcare should be a free choice, not mandated by the government.
I think this bill is so unfair to those barely getting by as it is.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum