Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson"

+14
ishealive
Sweet1
EarthAngel90
marsheliamorgan
amber
Stranger In Chi-town
Harleyblonde
jade jackson
4evermichael71
ILuvUMoreMJ
Human_nature
mjgirl86
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
See
18 posters

Go down

Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Empty Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson"

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:48 am

Last edited by See on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Empty Re: Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson"

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 am

Hmmm sorry the link does not seem the show the video, where Bashir confesses...SORRY....
But still angry... Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_evil
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Empty Re: Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson"

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:57 am

It said the vid was removed due to terms of use violation........dang!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:05 am

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 am

OH BashiT can go to hell Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_mad I hate him ..from the bottom of my heart. Really!!!
I think I will never be able to forgive him, never Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_evil
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:17 am

Thank you so much.... I think the world needs to see this
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

I despise him. Evil or Very Mad Karma will take care of him I'm sure.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am

Evil..pure evil Evil or Very Mad
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 am

Since this is the man responsible for destroying Michael Jackson's reputation, and almost his life, I think it is huge that he recanted and all but apologized, although it is too little too late. While his twisting of the truth in the original interview is dispicable beyond words, it is really important that he made this statement. I do not condemn him for apologizing. This is much better than if he had remained forever silent. I hope everyone sees this, and we should share this with everyone we know. I just wish Jordy Chandler and Gavin Arviso would now publicly recant.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Human_nature wrote:OH BashiT can go to hell Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_mad I hate him ..from the bottom of my heart. Really!!!
I think I will never be able to forgive him, never Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_evil

It wasn't him who actually accused him though is it? It was Chandler and Arviso. It took a lot of guts to publicly give a statement like that and he is obviously feeling remorse so we should be more charitable. How many of the tabloids and media and even the perpetrators are queueing up to give apologies like this? He wasn't the only one to cash in and exploit the fact that these two greedy reprobates families accused Michael of such outrageous and terrible crimes for financial gain but he is the only one to come forward and apologise. There were very many who were cruel to Michael, even his own Sister but Michael forgave her and had no bad feelings in his heart. I think the fact that he is feeling remorse and sorrow puts him a step above the others who hurt Michael.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
Human_nature wrote:OH BashiT can go to hell Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_mad I hate him ..from the bottom of my heart. Really!!!

It wasn't him who actually accused him though is it? It was Chandler and Arviso. It took a lot of guts to publicly give a statement like that and he is obviously feeling remorse so we should be more charitable. How many of the tabloids and media and even the perpetrators are queueing up to give apologies like this? He wasn't the only one to cash in and exploit the fact that these two greedy reprobates families accused Michael of such outrageous and terrible crimes for financial gain but he is the only one to come forward and apologise. There were very many who were cruel to Michael, even his own Sister but Michael forgave her and had no bad feelings in his heart. I think the fact that he is feeling remorse and sorrow puts him a step above the others who hurt Michael.

I think you missed something about him. He made very awful comments in his documentary. Michael trusted him, and he betrayed him. So, for me, he's responsible of a big part of Michael's problems Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_mad
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 pm

He shoulda done that..uh, i dunno...5 YEARS AGO? >_< Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_mad Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Kopfschuettel Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Kopfschuettel
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:25 pm

jade jackson wrote:Since this is the man responsible for destroying Michael Jackson's reputation, and almost his life, I think it is huge that he recanted and all but apologized, although it is too little too late. While his twisting of the truth in the original interview is dispicable beyond words, it is really important that he made this statement. I do not condemn him for apologizing. This is much better than if he had remained forever silent. I hope everyone sees this, and we should share this with everyone we know. I just wish Jordy Chandler and Gavin Arviso would now publicly recant.

True, though. At least he apologized....I'm going to re-post this link in several places myself.
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:26 pm

This makes me sooo angry, why not say this when it counted? go to hell bashir and take the the other back stabbing b******s with you..........
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Human_nature wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

I think you missed something about him. He made very awful comments in his documentary. Michael trusted him, and he betrayed him. So, for me, he's responsible of a big part of Michael's problems Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Icon_mad

Yes, I know what you are getting at but I think the statement which LaToya gave in front of the cameras was 100 times worse than anything Bashir did and that was his own Sister! She has given no apology, just a lame excuse that her husband forced her to do it. she did leave him eventually so why not then? If someone put a gun to my head I would not betray my Brother like that. By the time the Bashir documentary was shown on TV the majority of the word had had their opinion of MJ slurred anyway due to the tabloids and LaToya. We should not live with such hate for anyone, it just fills the heart with bitterness but what I am trying to point out is that he is feeling remorse and that mankind is not all bad, he must have some decency in his heart. Doesn't the bible say to forgive?
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:41 pm

well actually, I'm not in any religion, so the bible and me....
I have nothing against people who believe in the Bible, don't get me wrong here ok Smile I believe in something...but in my own way Wink

But I can forgive, but sometimes it's harder. I'm human & not perfect.

Peace!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 pm

I see what youre saying HB. I do...........Martin stabbed MJ in the back....and twisted the knife. I do commend the guy for stepping up to the plate and confessing, but that doesnt mean people will forgive him.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:08 pm

martin can go straight to hell, TOO bad,he didnt GROW a conscieous back when he "EDITED" or should i say OVEREDITED the interview,HE DELIEBERTLY showed ONLY parts that would hurt michael or cause issues or controversy.he can apologize all he wants,unfortunatly once bitten TWICE shy,and i would say,possibly afraid of losing his job?now that would be funny.and IF he truly felt this way,WHY did he wait until michael "died" if he really did feel this way HOW convient he waited so long to be sorry. LIAR he justed ONCE again wanted 15 more minutes of fame and to ride on michaels name
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I see what youre saying HB. I do...........Martin stabbed MJ in the back....and twisted the knife. I do commend the guy for stepping up to the plate and confessing, but that doesnt mean people will forgive him.

Yes, I do understand what you are saying but if Bashir stabbed Michael in the back and twisted the knife then LaToya stabbed her own Brother in the back with the largest machette and twisted it even further. Does any one this forum or any other site make such hostile statements about LaToya such as " I hate her" and she should "go to hell". Answer is NO! I think people are being more charitable to her just because of the fact that she is Michaels Sister. We should be charitable to all who will admit their mistakes. I cannot imagine the hurt Michael felt when his own Sister turned against him but is there as much hate for her? The answer again is NO!
If we have to lay the blame on anyone and slag them off to high hell then it should be Chandler as he started it, without his outrageous claims then Arviso would not have tried to extort money and Bashir would never have done the documentary. Chandler was at the root of the problems to start with!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I see what youre saying HB. I do...........Martin stabbed MJ in the back....and twisted the knife. I do commend the guy for stepping up to the plate and confessing, but that doesnt mean people will forgive him.

Yes, I do understand what you are saying but if Bashir stabbed Michael in the back and twisted the knife then LaToya stabbed her own Brother in the back with the largest machette and twisted it even further. Does any one this forum or any other site make such hostile statements about LaToya such as " I hate her" and she should "go to hell". Answer is NO! I think people are being more charitable to her just because of the fact that she is Michaels Sister. We should be charitable to all who will admit their mistakes. I cannot imagine the hurt Michael felt when his own Sister turned against him but is there as much hate for her? The answer again is NO!
If we have to lay the blame on anyone and slag them off to high hell then it should be Chandler as he started it, without his outrageous claims then Arviso would not have tried to extort money and Bashir would never have done the documentary. Chandler was at the root of the problems to start with!!

Thank You for Speaking the Words right out of my mouth !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:35 pm

You are absolutely right HB. Call it like it is. That evil, wicked, horrible creature Chandler prompted his child to say those lies against MJ after he allowed the Chandler family in his home at Neverland. The only thing that happened was that once they were in MJ's residence they got a look at how rich he was and saw the opportunity to conjure up lies. I bet the 22 million they got is long gone. Also, I don't care for LaToya and she will dwell in hell too. MJ was her brother and I don't buy into her being brainwashed by that guy she was married to and being so afraid for her life she would talk badly against her own blood. That's why her career never took off and never will be anything. She's an old hag and needs to hang it up. Anybody that has done any evil to MJ I don't care if it's family or foe I don't care for at all. All of the naysayers can go to hell as far as I am concerned. Martin has alot of nerve. I guess after he got his brain cancer and came close too death he wanted to come clean. He's a day late and dollar short. He knew what he was doing at the time. I don't care for any of them. Just know that I stand behind your comments. Keep the Faith!

Harleyblonde wrote:

Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:48 pm

@Sweet1 and Earthangel, Thanks for that. I am glad that someone understands what I am saying and the actions of these people are the result and outcome of the very disgusting actions of Jordy Chandlers Father.
What disurbs me is the fact that there is so much hatred and in my opinion statements such as what I read earlier give others the idea that such as us on the forum are obsessive crackpots that will stop at nothing to slander whoever crosses our hero.
There are far worse things and people in the world, child murderers and rapists and war mongers who show no remorse at all. They are people who should be hated with a deep passion.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Where was this "apology" 5 years ago.
Better late than never but this still pi**es me off.
I have no time for this man, karma's a b*tch Bashir!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

horrible!! But I read that he has brain cancer! :S No I if it is true but I was shocked!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Apology or not, he has shitty with me for his whole lifetime, that evil! Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" 10
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:04 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:

Thank You for Speaking the Words right out of my mouth !

I agree!!!! Well said!!!
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:06 pm

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/respectingmichaeljackson
please sign and pass the message on, i know this is off topic but i want it to get around as much as possible
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm

Dang HB..down girl!! LOL....for me, the fact that Martin has confessed is one thing, but did he actaully apologize? I cant see the vid.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:15 pm

He didn't really apologize -- just says that there was a small part in his documentary that was controversial and that he never saw anything untoward in the time he spent with MJ
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:19 pm

city.gal1 wrote:He didn't really apologize -- just says that there was a small part in his documentary that was controversial and that he never saw anything untoward in the time he spent with MJ

Did you watch the footage you were never mean't to see? If you didn't then please do and you will see Bashir is taking a u-turn in this statement. He made MJ out to be a monster.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:21 pm

city.gal1 wrote:He didn't really apologize -- just says that there was a small part in his documentary that was controversial and that he never saw anything untoward in the time he spent with MJ

During the interview he said that he thought the was Michael acted around these kids was disturbing or something like that, his commentary during the intervieuw gave ppl the idea that something very wrong was going on! He was very suggestive about what happend!
But here he is saiying that there was nothing wrong in the way he acted and that there was no criminal things going on! IMO
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Nice to see some of you are forgiving compassionate people!! NOT!!
Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Affraid Martin Bashir confessed he lied in "Living with Michael Jackson" Affraid
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:28 pm

ishealive wrote:

Did you watch the footage you were never mean't to see? If you didn't then please do and you will see Bashir is taking a u-turn in this statement. He made MJ out to be a monster.

And LaToya-what did she say??? Her own Brother!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:
ishealive wrote:

Stupid b*tch she is for doing that.
Sorry i'm really irriated/pi**ed off over this - he tried to ruin MJ aswell as his so called sister.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:34 pm

ishealive wrote:

I was referring to the post where MB talks about MJ's death and confessed he lied...

WE all know that the documentary was skewed at the inferrences MB made. I have seen both the original documentary and the "never meant to be seen footage".

To me, saying that you didn't see anything untowards is not the same thing as an apology (nor really a confession). I didn't hear, "I was wrong" or "I'm sorry" -- to me that would be an apology.

I'm just stating my own opinion and I am not going to get into this any deeper than that.

Last edited by city.gal1 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:36 pm

ishealive wrote:
Harleyblonde wrote:
ishealive wrote:

Stupid b*tch she is for doing that.
Sorry i'm really irriated/pi**ed off over this - he tried to ruin MJ aswell as his so called sister.

I seriously don´t care about that... that is between Michael and his sister. It´s between them I guess......
Bashir on the other hand is a very bad journalist, IMO journalists should tell the public the truth... Its there obligation to the public......
Bashir on the other hand lied.......
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm

anyone knows if Bashir has brain cancer? I read that somewhere! It shocked me!
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:41 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
ishealive wrote:

I was referring to the post where MB talks about MJ's death and confessed he lied...

WE all know that the documentary was skewed at the inferrences MB made. I have seen both the original documentary and the "never mean to be seen footage".

To me, saying that you didn't see anything untowards is not the same thing as an apology (nor really a confession). I didn't hear, "I was wrong" or "I'm sorry" -- to me that would be an apology.

I think this is the closest we'll get to an apology, what he said here is different to what he said in his documentary, he was talking about MJ like he was a predator and in this statement he says he saw no wrong doing and nothing criminal so I see it as an apology not a very good one at that but at least he said something.
I still hate the man with a passion.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:42 pm

oh here it is:
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/martin_bashir_brain_tumor_gJACGS5YD3XCzo9Fg6C4wI

I hate him so much, but brain cancer.. omg..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:48 pm

@ishealive, you are probably right when you say that it the closest thing that we will see to an apology and I understand what you are saying. It's the nuances in what someone says and how different people perceive it differently

@evar, interesting news, Karma is a B**h isn't it? Not that I would wish anything on anyone, but it is interesting to see how what goes around, comes around.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

yes exacly city.gal1 Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:53 pm

city.gal1 wrote:@ishealive, you are probably right when you say that it the closest thing that we will see to an apology and I understand what you are saying. It's the nuances in what someone says and how different people perceive it differently

@evar, interesting news, Karma is a B**h isn't it? Not that I would wish anything on anyone, but it is interesting to see how what goes around, comes around.

This so called apology has really pi**ed me off, i'm not one bit happy about his timing.
Even if he said this last year, he obviously thought the same as he does now.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Eva R wrote:oh here it is:
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/martin_bashir_brain_tumor_gJACGS5YD3XCzo9Fg6C4wI

I feel bad for him, what goes around comes around... No need for us to hate him or call him names karma took care of it... In the worst way any of us could....
What he did was just evil!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:13 pm

See wrote:
Eva R wrote:oh here it is:

I feel bad for him, what goes around comes around... No need for us to hate him or call him names karma took care of it... In the worst way any of us could....
What he did was just evil!

If Karma takes care of it why isn't Jordy Chandlers father suffering? He started it all!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm

@Harley we'll all meet our judgement day!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down