Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers

+7
~Susie~
4evermichael71
yaya
xXxAmyxXx
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
ILuvUMoreMJ
Human_nature
11 posters

Go down

LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Empty LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:13 am

Oh wow, look this video LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Suspect

Finally, Tito changed his mind and was only on the red carpet, he didn't see the movie...

And Jermaine...with larry, you really nedd to watch, it's weird ! Really Wink

Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Empty Re: LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:33 am

Hmmm...I think I need to digest this for a bit. Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Empty Re: LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:34 am

What? When did LK interview Jermaine at the Ranch? And why did LK have footage and not the Jacksons? What?

"This is it, but its not it...its NOT the final curtain"??????????????????????????????????

WTFH? He sounds like he's at a loss for words....this is weird.

BTW...Jermaines jacket is pretty slick!! LOVE IT!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:38 am

Remember it was the interview at Neverland. When the "ghost" of Michael appeared Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:49 am

This is not it theres more to come? ooo wonder what he means LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_eek
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 am

xXxAmyxXx wrote:This is not it theres more to come? ooo wonder what he means LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_eek

i wonder what he meant by that too! the movie has been released and that was the only "big" upcoming event...so i wonder what's next!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:54 am

MJs COMEBACK!!!!

LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers 5
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:07 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:MJs COMEBACK!!!!

man, i hope so!!!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

I hope too !! LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Star3
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:48 am

Me too! king I love you
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Susie~ Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:59 am

Is there anyone who doesn't hope that? If there is, they'd better keep their f***ing mouths shout.Tightly shout.
~Susie~
~Susie~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:01 am

~Susie~ wrote:Is there anyone who doesn't hope that? If there is, they'd better keep their f***ing mouths shout.Tightly shout.

Yes. The people who think he is dead!! LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_razz
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by christina Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:04 am

[quote="THE JACKSONOLOGIST"]MJs COMEBACK!!!!

PLEAAAAAASE MICHAEL ! COME BACK TO US !!!! LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_cheers LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_cheers LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_cheers
christina
christina

Aantal berichten : 11
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:21 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:What? When did LK interview Jermaine at the Ranch? And why did LK have footage and not the Jacksons? What?

"This is it, but its not it...its NOT the final curtain"??????????????????????????????????

WTFH? He sounds like he's at a loss for words....this is weird.

BTW...Jermaines jacket is pretty slick!! LOVE IT!

i think it was this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-9Vm25hgu8&feature=related

but i noticed that jermaine looks so much happier now.....he got over his pain easily... LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_rendeer
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:48 am

6:50

LK - "There are a lot of story going around, Jermain, that the brothers the Jackson Brothers are about to return to the stage in an act, is
that true?"

JJ
- "Yes, but there's all kinds of exciting things going on. this is called This Is It but this is really not it, there's gonna be much much more going on but this is definitely it, but it's not the final curtain you know.."

LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_scratch Uhm.. what exactly do you want to tell us Jermain? - Your statement is a little confusing..
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 pm

He sounds like a kid who has a HUGE secret and can hardly contain himself LOL
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:23 pm

i liked the jacket, other than the fact it REALLY looked like something michael would be and should be wearing.i hope he is eluding to the fact the more to come not the final curtain is for michael's comeback and NOT what the others are doing (going on stage etc.)what really bothers me in this is tito's attitude also,he DOES sound depressed and in mourning,i dont know HOPE its all good where michaels concerned,just cant get over the fact,that by the way jermaine is dressing its like he still wants to take mike's place,and THAT will NEVER happen
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:27 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:i liked the jacket, other than the fact it REALLY looked like something michael would be and should be wearing.i hope he is eluding to the fact the more to come not the final curtain is for michael's comeback and NOT what the others are doing (going on stage etc.)what really bothers me in this is tito's attitude also,he DOES sound depressed and in mourning,i dont know HOPE its all good where michaels concerned,just cant get over the fact,that by the way jermaine is dressing its like he still wants to take mike's place,and THAT will NEVER happen

Jermaine always tried to be like Michael...always been jealous too....so....
Never worked before and still won't work never LKL This is it premiere Jackson brothers Icon_evil
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:45 pm

how could jermaine possibly think he could ever take michael's place? i know he's always been jealous, but seriously...if he thinks he will replace michael, he's being delusional.

@ marsheliamorgan, i hope too that whatever jermaine was referring to has nothing to do with the rest of the jackson 5. it just wouldn't be fair to start applying michael's "this is it" title to the brothers' reunion gig. they really have nothing to do with "this is it" or "the final curtain call." so i really hope he was talking about michael!
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum