Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Oke so im 20 minutes back home from the movie and its 1.00 in the night i cant sleep cause my head is spinning like crazy Razz

First of all let me say OMG i loved IT im speechless Razz It was amazing to se him like that haah so funny with the piano guy if something wasnt right haha his reaction priceless Smile
And from other topic and reations i think there are different movies, i didnt see no crying dancers and stuff like that only mj, mj, mj and MJ:P

But let me get back to the point.
Im gonna start about the ears again and the o2 guy.
First the ears.
You got THE REAL MICHAEL in different close all the time without glasses(sometimes not) and ROUND EAR, yeah you read that right.
And im sure about that cause i asked it twise to my friend and he sad it to 'IU see a round ear'
Then you got orange pants, mangled ear,only wearing glasses, o2 feeling michael, (he wore two different jackets, the one with the orange pant under it and another, im gonna look for that Wink )

Oke i was paying a lot of attention to the ears when you could see them very well.
Now first i was looking at the ears and couldnt se it very well because of the headset so i was like nevermind, BUT then there were clips of mj with a little ear(music stuff) and a microfone.
As i was looking at the real mj without glasses i was stunned of what i saw, A ROUND EAR
Then we had orange pants always wearing sunglasses mj and same ear, microfone blablabla AND GUES WHAT A MANGLED EAR
i almost scream cause i was exited I know what i saw and i even asked my friend twice if he also saw it, and he was looking at me like are you crazy when i almost screamed of joy bounce
The orange pants mj you see only a few times in the beginning an he gives me a o2 guy feeling(not a mj feeling Neutral )

CALL ME CRAZY OR I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA SAY TO ME BUT THATS WHAT I HAVE SEEN.
And after the movie im now 100% sure our i love you more is still with us cheers

Now im gonna sleep in 15 minutes so i will say the rest tomorrow, please give youre oppinions and thoughts if you have seen the movie(or not:P)

I love you
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Rach on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 pm

I also believe orange pants man was a double but all the others were Michael.

Orange pants mimmed his way through most of it when all the other vocals were live and he couldn't dance. You can see when they did the split screens that it was off compared to the other Michael.

The movie was sheer brilliance and I loved every minute of it Smile
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Rach wrote:I also believe orange pants man was a double but all the others were Michael.

Orange pants mimmed his way through most of it when all the other vocals were live and he couldn't dance. You can see when they did the split screens that it was off compared to the other Michael.

The movie was sheer brilliance and I loved every minute of it Smile

Yeah that was what i wanted to add tomorrow(the vocals)Razz
Thanks Razz

AND i also loved every minute i still have a smile on my face from ear to ear Razz
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by looking4truth on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm

The question I have is why would they use a double in this film when there was apparently 80+ hours of footage with the real MJ? Why put the orange pant MJ in there at all? I mean from all sides whether this was planned by MJ or not. I don't get the point.
avatar
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Rach on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:31 pm

looking4truth wrote:The question I have is why would they use a double in this film when there was apparently 80+ hours of footage with the real MJ? Why put the orange pant MJ in there at all? I mean from all sides whether this was planned by MJ or not. I don't get the point.

I really don't know. If it was Michael there was something off about him. I mean he was all over the place and just didn't seem to fit in to me.

I will need to think about it becaue it's 12.30am here and I am exhausted and have to be in 6 hours LOL.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by wandulka on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:38 pm

Mangled ear? Like this? It's because of the microphone.
avatar
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 26
Woonplaats : Czech republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by marsheliamorgan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 pm

this is what i had THOUGHT i spotted,orange pants mj in beginning,didnt and wasnt really doing ANY mj dance moves,but,i thought maybe i was just excited about being out and seeing movie and couldnt focus,then when they did the 3 shots on one screen,i was (this is SO EMBARRASSING FOR ME TO ADMIT)checking out his butt,and all butts looked different to me,the black pants being the real mj,please dont get upset or attackme,i was just observing and thought this of course,i was PRETTY interested in the booty so i may have been just alittle distracted. Embarassed
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Harleyblonde on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Very interesting. Then I asked myself if in fact there was a double used which I trust you guys have observed very well and I trust your judgements I wondered why Joe would come out with a statement like this and it came to me that him saying that would give more credence and belief to the hoax and people will think if there were doubles used then MJ was not very fit enough to attend all the rehersals but it may have been in fact part of the hoax.
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by techdiva on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:12 pm

I'd looked at JonellStartv video about the This is it movie. She pointed out there were 5 different MJ's. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0

Also, I purchased the 36 page booklet photos from the This is it movie. These photos display MJ without sunglasses and you do not see the guy with orange pants or the guy in the black and silver jacket singing Human Nature. These photos are the real MJ. I do believe when you say that MJ is still with us. Even Kenny Ortega has given a clue when he had an interview on the Morning Show with Harry Smith. He said that MJ and him work in the editing room hours and weeks on the movie. He also indicated at the Memorial service that MJ was with them less than a week ago. How could that be when MJ died on June 25th and the memorial service was July 7th. That's 12 days.
avatar
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Orange pants dude was lacking for sure-my question is...why? if they have 100 hrs footage and all this and if they showed the real mike and a fake mike (during the same songs) what was the purpose of that? I LOVED watching him when he was in his little black suit with red shirt-hottness. (didnt like the pointy shoulders-creeped me out and him look thinner-wow im sleepy). I swore I was goin to bed but the more think of the orange pants the more i wonder and now that i have seen this about the ear-i am gonna have to see it again. DANG YOU!LLOL no I already did think it was off but I jsut cant figure why.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by alwayslove on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 am

Yep, I just got back from the theather,and I agree.Orange pants Dude was not Michael.And Pinguin Dance was Not Michael.ANd I think they changed cloth ,too.

So nobody could tell and would believe NO Noooo thats all him.But Nope i did not fall for that one .And Golden Pant's Michael I had the feeling that was NOT Michael either.It was more like Navi?

And by the way I JUST LOVED IT, TII.My little son was always jumping up from his seat,to dance So I let him dance,good think we was sitting next to the stairs.He just loves him,Just like I do
avatar
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by IndonesianGirl on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:11 am

MJFOREVER wrote:Oke so im 20 minutes back home from the movie and its 1.00 in the night i cant sleep cause my head is spinning like crazy Razz

First of all let me say OMG i loved IT im speechless Razz It was amazing to se him like that haah so funny with the piano guy if something wasnt right haha his reaction priceless Smile
And from other topic and reations i think there are different movies, i didnt see no crying dancers and stuff like that only mj, mj, mj and MJ:P

But let me get back to the point.
Im gonna start about the ears again and the o2 guy.
First the ears.
You got THE REAL MICHAEL in different close all the time without glasses(sometimes not) and ROUND EAR, yeah you read that right.
And im sure about that cause i asked it twise to my friend and he sad it to 'IU see a round ear'
Then you got orange pants, mangled ear,only wearing glasses, o2 feeling michael, (he wore two different jackets, the one with the orange pant under it and another, im gonna look for that Wink )

Oke i was paying a lot of attention to the ears when you could see them very well.
Now first i was looking at the ears and couldnt se it very well because of the headset so i was like nevermind, BUT then there were clips of mj with a little ear(music stuff) and a microfone.
As i was looking at the real mj without glasses i was stunned of what i saw, A ROUND EAR
Then we had orange pants always wearing sunglasses mj and same ear, microfone blablabla AND GUES WHAT A MANGLED EAR
i almost scream cause i was exited I know what i saw and i even asked my friend twice if he also saw it, and he was looking at me like are you crazy when i almost screamed of joy bounce
The orange pants mj you see only a few times in the beginning an he gives me a o2 guy feeling(not a mj feeling Neutral )

CALL ME CRAZY OR I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANNA SAY TO ME BUT THATS WHAT I HAVE SEEN.
And after the movie im now 100% sure our i love you more is still with us cheers

Now im gonna sleep in 15 minutes so i will say the rest tomorrow, please give youre oppinions and thoughts if you have seen the movie(or not:P)

I love you

yeah im agree with you
i pay attention for the ear .. very hard ..
but i can find the differences ..
orange pants guys .. not michael (for me)
and for me .. their voice .. when they're talking (not singing) is different .. real michael have a deeper voice ...
and the orange pants guys .. have higger pitch voice ...
well that's my opinion ...
and i feel .. few song performance is lipsing ....
avatar
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:45 am

This ear does not look mangled however it makes me think of Dr. Spock from the old Star Trek series. The microphone twists it toward a slight point.

wandulka wrote:Mangled ear? Like this? It's because of the microphone.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:32 am

IMHO, it was all Michael. I don't think there were any doubles at all. I LOVED the movie...it was amazing!!!
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Stephanie on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:36 am

It was all Michael, if you ask me. No doubles in this movie.
avatar
Stephanie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:20 am

wandulka wrote:Mangled ear? Like this? It's because of the microphone.

READ MY POST BETTER PLEASE Wink he had a different ear thing, a ear piece that you have with a microphone, the thing that you can put in your ear and then the can hear there self(you know what i mean)
It was so funny when he used it hahaha he didnt like it Razz he isnt used to that ear thing(sorry for the spelling)


Last edited by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 am

marsheliamorgan wrote:this is what i had THOUGHT i spotted,orange pants mj in beginning,didnt and wasnt really doing ANY mj dance moves,but,i thought maybe i was just excited about being out and seeing movie and couldnt focus,then when they did the 3 shots on one screen,i was (this is SO EMBARRASSING FOR ME TO ADMIT)checking out his butt,and all butts looked different to me,the black pants being the real mj,please dont get upset or attackme,i was just observing and thought this of course,i was PRETTY interested in the booty so i may have been just alittle distracted. Embarassed

I was looking at it to Embarassed Razz the black pants was carring a very nice booty Wink big one lol!
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:26 am

techdiva wrote:I'd looked at JonellStartv video about the This is it movie. She pointed out there were 5 different MJ's. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0

Also, I purchased the 36 page booklet photos from the This is it movie. These photos display MJ without sunglasses and you do not see the guy with orange pants or the guy in the black and silver jacket singing Human Nature. These photos are the real MJ. I do believe when you say that MJ is still with us. Even Kenny Ortega has given a clue when he had an interview on the Morning Show with Harry Smith. He said that MJ and him work in the editing room hours and weeks on the movie. He also indicated at the Memorial service that MJ was with them less than a week ago. How could that be when MJ died on June 25th and the memorial service was July 7th. That's 12 days.

I only think there is one and thats organge pants man:P, ohw BTW I THINK I KNOW THE OTHER ONE he had a golden jacket i think you see him only 3 times or something(thats also the orange pants guy).
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by HeavyHearts on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:35 am

I really believe all the MJ's in the film were ONE.
I just don't believe Michael would let a BODY DOUBLE give orders for his curtain call lol
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by HeavyHearts on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 am

Also, watch what you say about the supposed "doubles" because how are you sure they aren't MJ? I just don't take kindly to people insulting him bounce lol
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am

HeavyHearts wrote:Also, watch what you say about the supposed "doubles" because how are you sure they aren't MJ? I just don't take kindly to people insulting him bounce lol

I think he was very odd and i saw some differents in the orange pants mj IMO
And i dont insulting him(i hope not)if you feel like that im sorry Wink
I enjoyed every second of the movie 02 guy or not Razz if it was possible i would buy 1000 tickets and see it 1000 times Wink

I love you
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:54 am

HeavyHearts wrote:Also, watch what you say about the supposed "doubles" because how are you sure they aren't MJ? I just don't take kindly to people insulting him bounce lol

That's why I don't usually like reading these threads. Laughing
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:57 am

The earpiece was something like this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsround/image/earpiece416bbc.jpg

But he took it off when i was watching the ear Wink so i saw it with and witout the earpiece and i saw a mangled and a round ear Wink
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:Also, watch what you say about the supposed "doubles" because how are you sure they aren't MJ? I just don't take kindly to people insulting him bounce lol

That's why I don't usually like reading these threads. Laughing

I dotn think i insulted him i only said that i think his a little bit odd thats all i dont think im insulting anybody with it Wink
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 am

I don't think you insulted him either. My post wasn't directed at you...just the double theory posts in general. Smile
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:06 am

Oke i was paying a lot of attention to the ears when you could see them very well.
Now first i was looking at the ears and couldnt se it very well because of the headset so i was like nevermind, BUT then there were clips of mj with a little ear(music stuff) and a microfone.
As i was looking at the real mj without glasses i was stunned of what i saw, A ROUND EAR
Then we had orange pants always wearing sunglasses mj and same ear, microfone blablabla AND GUES WHAT A MANGLED EAR
i almost scream cause i was exited I know what i saw and i even asked my friend twice if he also saw it, and he was looking at me like are you crazy when i almost screamed of joy
The orange pants mj you see only a few times in the beginning an he gives me a o2 guy feeling(not a mj feeling )

I dont think you are crazy - The orange pants guy during the The Way you make Me Feel song didnt seem to be Michael to me. The moves and mennerisms just didnt click with me. The only time I felt confident that it WAS INDEED MICHAEL was during the scenes without the sun glasses.
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I don't think you insulted him either. My post wasn't directed at you...just the double theory posts in general. Smile

Wink
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Oke i was paying a lot of attention to the ears when you could see them very well.
Now first i was looking at the ears and couldnt se it very well because of the headset so i was like nevermind, BUT then there were clips of mj with a little ear(music stuff) and a microfone.
As i was looking at the real mj without glasses i was stunned of what i saw, A ROUND EAR
Then we had orange pants always wearing sunglasses mj and same ear, microfone blablabla AND GUES WHAT A MANGLED EAR
i almost scream cause i was exited I know what i saw and i even asked my friend twice if he also saw it, and he was looking at me like are you crazy when i almost screamed of joy
The orange pants mj you see only a few times in the beginning an he gives me a o2 guy feeling(not a mj feeling )

I dont think you are crazy - The orange pants guy during the The Way you make Me Feel song didnt seem to be Michael to me. The moves and mennerisms just didnt click with me. The only time I felt confident that it WAS INDEED MICHAEL was during the scenes without the sun glasses.


But i think in some shots with the glasses is him also Smile cause he takes them of sometimes and i dotn know he gives me a michael feeling Very Happy the orange pants and he was wearing a golden jacket sometimes(im not sure about this one) doesnt give me that feeling


Last edited by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 am

I also think orange pants guy is MJ...I know what you mean about the orange pants guy's dance moves....but he is rehearsing here, he's carefree and doing lots of improvising, sometimes it's even obvious that he's not interested in carrying out the full routine, just get the feel, even try out new things and see how they will look later on...Well, that's the way I see it. But I will be watching the movie again tonight so I will pay extra attention just in case!
avatar
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:20 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:I also think orange pants guy is MJ...I know what you mean about the orange pants guy's dance moves....but he is rehearsing here, he's carefree and doing lots of improvising, sometimes it's even obvious that he's not interested in carrying out the full routine, just get the feel, even try out new things and see how they will look later on...Well, that's the way I see it. But I will be watching the movie again tonight so I will pay extra attention just in case!

I didnt pay much attention to the crazy dance moves to be honest i just loved it crazy moves or not but ther ei just someting odd about the orange pants guy Razz but it' s your oppinion so i respect that Wink
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

Yep, and I respect yours too I love you it's good we discuss everything!
avatar
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by suzzie on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am

techdiva wrote:I'd looked at JonellStartv video about the This is it movie. She pointed out there were 5 different MJ's. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0

Also, I purchased the 36 page booklet photos from the This is it movie. These photos display MJ without sunglasses and you do not see the guy with orange pants or the guy in the black and silver jacket singing Human Nature. These photos are the real MJ. I do believe when you say that MJ is still with us. Even Kenny Ortega has given a clue when he had an interview on the Morning Show with Harry Smith. He said that MJ and him work in the editing room hours and weeks on the movie. He also indicated at the Memorial service that MJ was with them less than a week ago. How could that be when MJ died on June 25th and the memorial service was July 7th. That's 12 days.

you're right. I also have the booklet and I noticed it too. No pictures of the orange pants man, why because they know in a way that MJ fans would know that it is not him.
avatar
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:23 am

Did the booklet have pictures showing MJ wearing a fitted red leather jacket?

suzzie wrote:
techdiva wrote:I'd looked at JonellStartv video about the This is it movie. She pointed out there were 5 different MJ's. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXw9PH71M_0

Also, I purchased the 36 page booklet photos from the This is it movie. These photos display MJ without sunglasses and you do not see the guy with orange pants or the guy in the black and silver jacket singing Human Nature. These photos are the real MJ. I do believe when you say that MJ is still with us. Even Kenny Ortega has given a clue when he had an interview on the Morning Show with Harry Smith. He said that MJ and him work in the editing room hours and weeks on the movie. He also indicated at the Memorial service that MJ was with them less than a week ago. How could that be when MJ died on June 25th and the memorial service was July 7th. That's 12 days.

you're right. I also have the booklet and I noticed it too. No pictures of the orange pants man, why because they know in a way that MJ fans would know that it is not him.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by H'aime on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:33 am

I think you're right. I believe there were a few doubles in the movie. For example, I think the "pointed-shoulders" costume was a way to disguise the double with narrower shoulders than Michael. Just my guess.
avatar
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:35 am

MJFOREVER wrote:The earpiece was something like this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsround/image/earpiece416bbc.jpg

But he took it off when i was watching the ear so i saw it with and witout the earpiece and i saw a mangled and a round ear

Hehe talking about the earpiece thing Michael was very funny when he said that with the earpiece is just like having a fist iniside his ear. I think Michael don't like the earpiece though.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by MJFOREVER on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:38 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:The earpiece was something like this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsround/image/earpiece416bbc.jpg

But he took it off when i was watching the ear so i saw it with and witout the earpiece and i saw a mangled and a round ear

Hehe talking about the earpiece thing Michael was very funny when he said that with the earpiece is just like having a fist iniside his ear. I think Michael don't like the earpiece though.

haha yeah that was so funny i was laughing very hard and also at the parts were things werent going perfect lol! his reaction omg priceless Very Happy
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 am

MJFOREVER wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:The earpiece was something like this one
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/newsround/image/earpiece416bbc.jpg

But he took it off when i was watching the ear so i saw it with and witout the earpiece and i saw a mangled and a round ear

Hehe talking about the earpiece thing Michael was very funny when he said that with the earpiece is just like having a fist iniside his ear. I think Michael don't like the earpiece though.

haha yeah that was so funny i was laughing very hard and also at the parts were things werent going perfect his reaction omg priceless

Hehe yes! Ditto! At first I thought he forgets the lyrics that is why he can't continue, but after he said that it's because of the earpiece and I smile! He's cute though!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by city.gal1 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:29 am

I thought the orange pants Mj was "off" -- I couldn't quite place my finger on it. Was that the "MJ" that was singing and his mouth wasn't moving? I don't remember.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by bibi on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:59 pm

I haven't watched the movie yet...but you guys are confusing hahaha...one says MJ was the one with the orange pants..the other that it was a double...the other that there were no doubles...maybe we dont know MJ as good as we think we do...LOL
avatar
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Angelica on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Friends!
The father of Michael in mid-July gave an interview to a Brazilian reporter, a program on channel Record.
In the last part, it was a one-hour interview, he said that when he reached the end of the year would have surprises.
Roberto Cabrini asked:
You can not advance in the surprise?
He replied: I can not say anything, that's all.
Hold on, you see!
Brazilians today are questions that will surprise those?
In fact we saw in the preview that Brazilian former model married to French businessman friend of his.
She said they will no longer occupy the mansion.
Why is that?
Until tomorrow friends!
avatar
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Woonplaats : BRASIL - RIO DE JANEIRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by ishealive on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:06 pm

@Angelica are you saying Joe said at the end of this year 2009 there would be surprises???
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Angelica on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Hello Friends!
He gave an interview to a Brazilian journalist for a Brazilian channel.
At times he was rude, in fact it is expected that from him right?
He says that until the year we finl many surprises!
When asked what surprises he said he can not laugh about.
This last part, ok?
here is the link.
Have fun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IbIye9KNxE
avatar
Angelica
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Woonplaats : BRASIL - RIO DE JANEIRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Call me crazy but i think papa JOE was right with the double IMO

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum