Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE!

+29
mjlmpicons
CC
MissBillieJean
Human_nature
MJaliveMJ
Makea
mjlovebug
Sweet1
giannip
Pammy
lou
mformichael
infinitylady
maria-c
Eva R
city.gal1
suzzie
iMISSYOUMJ
yaya
MJJ Love
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
GirlInTheMirror1
mjgirl86
andrea_garay2005
juliet
4evermichael71
Butterfly J
ILuvUMoreMJ
CantStopLovingU
33 posters

Go down

OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Empty OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE!

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 am

MJHD credit MJYM

In TTI - The Smooth Criminal Portion "Michael" is interwoven into the actual movie scenes from the movie GILDA - He plays the part of MUNDSON !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda

Guess what MUNDSON does in the movie GILDA????

He FAKES HIS DEATH! This is HUGE!!! Thank you MICHAEL!!!

With Mundson dead, Gilda inherits his estate. Farrell marries her, but not out of love. He stays away, but has her guarded day and night out of contempt for her and loyalty to Mundson. Gilda tries to escape the tortured love/hate relationship, but fails. Finally, Obregon tells Farrell that Gilda was never truly unfaithful to Mundson or to him, prompting Farrell to try to reconcile with her.

At that moment, Mundson reappears, armed with a gun. He had faked his death to deceive the Nazis, parachuting out of the plane undetected. Mundson tells them he will have to kill them both, but Uncle Pio manages to fatally stab him in the back. Obregon shows up and confiscates the estate for the government. Farrell and Gilda are free to leave the country.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Empty Re: OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE!

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:00 am

Just read that the man who played MUNDSON in the original GILDA movie had the same BIRTHDAY as Michael.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Empty Re: OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:01 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow! I was feeling really down tonight, but this makes me happy!! cheers
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 am

I think we will find all the clues, it takes just liitle more time.
I´m happy too Very Happy OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_cheers
Great find OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_cheers
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 am

Holy cow! cheers
Thank you Michael! I love you I love you
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:Just read that the man who played MUNDSON in the original GILDA movie had the same BIRTHDAY as Michael.

OMG! That's weird or ironic or both! affraid
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:15 am

Yes, as KO said, it's for the fans. There's definitely the communication from Michael to all the fans. INGENUITY!!!! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_bounce
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 am

wow, great clue!!!
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:00 am

Yes I was soooooooooooooooooooooo happy when I read this. IF THIS ISNT A DIRECT CLUE FROM MICHAEL TO ALL OF US then I dont know what is!

Out of ALL the gangster movies he could have used for the smooth criminal set - he chose this one AND he chose the character who FAKED HIS DEATH to get away from the NAZIS!

This is no coincidence .. I so needed this clue.

There is also chatter on MJHD about the little girl in the Earth Song Set - she had something tatooed to her forehead and then the butterfly. I agree as we start to really look at the movie we will find even more clues.

There may be DOUBLES in the movie but the SMOOTH CRIMINAL Michael was definately HIM! I love you Michael! Thank yoU!!!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:01 am

AMAZING!!!! THANKS! Shocked bounce cheers
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:14 am

to me that is a big fat CLUE, there is absolutely no doubt about it! this is from michael, and that made me love him even more! let´s give him time. This is great!!! I am soooo happy!!! Smile
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am

There is a thread about this already............anyways....can you explain the Earth Song thing? I havent seen the movie and wanna know!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:28 am

I saw it again last night, and I was searching High and Low for the clues.
THSI IS A GREAT ONE THO.
AWESOME RESEARCH.

MICHAEL IS A PURE GENIOUS.
I like the fact that at the very end after the CREDITS.
he said something to the fact of "I'll BREATHE when I feel it is the right time." WOW.
I immediately got the message that that meant, HE WILL COME BACK to "LIFE" when he is ready and on his own time.
LOVE IT!
MJ FRIGGIN ROCKS!
LOVE U MORE MICHAEL!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:31 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a thread about this already............anyways....can you explain the Earth Song thing? I havent seen the movie and wanna know!!

i'm not sure what's tattooed on the little girl's forehead, but during the song there is a scene where a tractor is digging up all the dirt and dead plants and stuff, then the little finds a live, healthy plant that she grabs and saves from the tractor. she's holding it and when she looks up, the tractor is right in front of her...then they don't really show what happens. but at the very end of the movie, you see her holding the earth. kinda makes you wonder if she was run over by the tractor, but in the end, you find out she's ok! it's cute.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:36 am

MJJ Love wrote:I saw it again last night, and I was searching High and Low for the clues.
THSI IS A GREAT ONE THO.
AWESOME RESEARCH.

MICHAEL IS A PURE GENIOUS.
I like the fact that at the very end after the CREDITS.
he said something to the fact of "I'll BREATHE when I feel it is the right time." WOW.
I immediately got the message that that meant, HE WILL COME BACK to "LIFE" when he is ready and on his own time.
LOVE IT!
MJ FRIGGIN ROCKS!
LOVE U MORE MICHAEL!

YAAAAY! Thanks, Mike!! geek
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:40 am

I think at the end, reading from you posts, the significance is the importance of the world(planet earth) and the importance of our children. If we don't care about the earth, we'll lose the place created for us to live in. If we don't take care of our children, then mankind has no future, because the children is the future of mankind and the world.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 am

yaya wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:There is a thread about this already............anyways....can you explain the Earth Song thing? I havent seen the movie and wanna know!!

i'm not sure what's tattooed on the little girl's forehead, but during the song there is a scene where a tractor is digging up all the dirt and dead plants and stuff, then the little finds a live, healthy plant that she grabs and saves from the tractor. she's holding it and when she looks up, the tractor is right in front of her...then they don't really show what happens. but at the very end of the movie, you see her holding the earth. kinda makes you wonder if she was run over by the tractor, but in the end, you find out she's ok! it's cute.

Hey yeah and just to add this. They said that this part is specially made for Michael's kids. I don't know whether it's just that part or the whole movie. But the credits come only after that little girl hug the earth. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_eek
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 am

juliet wrote:I think at the end, reading from you posts, the significance is the importance of the world(planet earth) and the importance of our children. If we don't care about the earth, we'll lose the place created for us to live in. If we don't take care of our children, then mankind has no future, because the children is the future of mankind and the world.

EXACTLY.
I got the feeling that the the little girl holding EARTH in her hands and hugging it HAD a VERY IMPORTANT message.
CHILDREN ARE THE WORLD. Raise them right, Love them, hug Them and etc so they grow into adults who love and RESPECT PEOPLE, EARTH AND HUMANITY! THEY ARE THE FUTURE. We have to stop focusing on UNIMPORTANT things and focus on our own children and other chgildren. SHOW LOVE TO ALL.

ITS MUCH EASIER TO GIVE LOVE, GIVE A SMILE, than it is to FROWN or BE MEAN and continue to carry grudges.

MICHAEL IS LOVE.
LOVE LIVES FOREVER.

I'm going to see THIS IS IT for a 3rd time on Halloween and I can't wait to look and see the other clues.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by suzzie Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:MJHD credit MJYM

In TTI - The Smooth Criminal Portion "Michael" is interwoven into the actual movie scenes from the movie GILDA - He plays the part of MUNDSON !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilda

Guess what MUNDSON does in the movie GILDA????

He FAKES HIS DEATH! This is HUGE!!! Thank you MICHAEL!!!

With Mundson dead, Gilda inherits his estate. Farrell marries her, but not out of love. He stays away, but has her guarded day and night out of contempt for her and loyalty to Mundson. Gilda tries to escape the tortured love/hate relationship, but fails. Finally, Obregon tells Farrell that Gilda was never truly unfaithful to Mundson or to him, prompting Farrell to try to reconcile with her.

At that moment, Mundson reappears, armed with a gun. He had faked his death to deceive the Nazis, parachuting out of the plane undetected. Mundson tells them he will have to kill them both, but Uncle Pio manages to fatally stab him in the back. Obregon shows up and confiscates the estate for the government. Farrell and Gilda are free to leave the country.

wow this is so HUGE! my hopes are high. Thank you! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_bounce
suzzie
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:26 am

OMG! Thankyou! This is such a big clue and that gives my hope! I love you Michael! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Herz I can't wait the movie to be posted on youtube. We can all find more clues if it was posted! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_wink OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_cheers
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 am

Wow, this is a great find! Very interesting indeed. I think more clues will be uncovered once we have a chance to see TII in dvd format -- so that it can stopped and started. Seeing the movie in the theater things move along so quickly that one doesn't really have time to observe/analyze too much.

Last edited by city.gal1 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:30 am

GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD!!! YOU GUYS MAKE ME NERVOUS FOR THE MOVIE!!!!!!! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_bounce

Ow Michael, I love you so much and we will meet one day! (i hope Razz )
I give him all the time he needs. He has to be better and everything has to be better. I believe in that he was in dangerous. He will come back if every horrible person that made Michael in danger is gone! (I hope that)

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Herz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 am

Do not bother with me, is the opinion of somebody that saw the pelicula, this it consegui in a forum of Brazil . The traduccion is very bad I do not swim of portugues, use the translator

This Blog

This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

[SPOILERS] THIS IS IT

I saw the movie ... I'll be honest mto. Pure sensationalism the trailer!
Do not wait for messages I'm alive, HI! pq _has_.

Begins with a message summarizing what will be the 'doc'. But do not mention at any moment the 'death' on the contrary, speak of June 25 as a change.

TEE seems more soundcheck than tests pra a tour o_o 'He's not as thin as it appears at times.

The whole movie (yes, it is a movie, not a doc) they try to pass an image of''comparison'': MJ-MJ-X TDCAU HN. MJ-HN dancing and suddenly the MJ-TDCAU (sometimes feel annoyed q are together on stage! (But somehow, the MJ-TDCAU''prevailing''). They play as if it had the same two michaels. at times the MJ-HN takes off his glasses, q seems to provoke, but soon the place!

MJ-dance TDCAU paca, paca sings! EQUAL HISTory! (Ñ said I would be HIStory 2.0?)
MJ-HN says q tem q''save''the voice makes strides ridiculo, until the dancers laugh (the penguin dance is not anything close to one another when there haha)

But both are clearly healthy MJ, MJ ever! NADA weak, sick or addicted as they try to pass.

VIDEO of the Smooth is mara; video of EARTH SONG _lindo_; and Thriller PHODA mto!

It mtos cute moments! AND SOME ONE AS MUCH AS FORCED (ortega was acting, by sending michael''now you want it?''When you want it,''says,''is good?''Seemed to speak with one child or who had never seen MJ in life!) Mto mechanic! alias the whole movie I thought acting D +! ''drink water now, michael michael''''hold''(in a moment that goes michael q q treco passes over the audience, is it all mto fofo child''higher''and''caring uncle ortega'' his OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Rolleyes )

ortega TB is the choreographer, BUT in TEE was only the director! o_o

In moments mtos michael shows his perfectionism''is rehearsing for that q'',''the sound seems q bursts my ears.'' It's almost funny to see him giving scolding: working with him is not easy! hahaha

One thing that bothered me a little was the talk of q planet earth, caring for him and talz, he said''we have 4 years to fix it ...'' do not know what he meant, and not want to think. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Tongue3

The qo Ortega speaks of''you will feel he should be alive''by the fact that all the allegations about Michael and the''tour''are given in this (of course, q were recorded when he was still alive''and'' not intend to appear that there). But ... the 'actor' in the movie dies and does not see a message like''in memoriam''? OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Eek7: ( "Border =" 0 "> ___N is to think that morreu__ deny that he awoke from a coma YESTERDAY and see the movie, does not even know what happened on June 25.

I felt some''important''in L.O.V.E. Not even a meaning! Despite the fact that he always speaks q LOVE this and that. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Happyk (if love is the filme_sim was all the film).

In Billie Jean q _juro_ I thought he was forgetting to do the MOONWALK! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Winknudge

The last song MAN IN THE MIRROR (q by q I remember was in the setlist _ñ original_) gave me a message: the man in the mirror would be the MJ-TDCAU (jah q was the MJ-HN who sang) and the MJ pacas sings, dances and paca paca is alive! LOL

It ends with a picture of michael and ... NOTHING posthumous message! or 1958-2009!

Ñ is a posthumous movie! You can bet on it!

oh and do not have ANY picture of memorial or funeral! pq recorded what the hell? _sensacionalismo_ pure!
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:03 am

Wow! Really interesting. Thanks for sharing all of this.
I didn't go but glad that this is being shared.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 am

Uh Very Very Confused.... OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_eek OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_question
Hard to understand. I had got a liittle bits and peices of it, and thats about it......
But sounds like they are on the right track from what I could understand.

maria-c wrote:Do not bother with me, is the opinion of somebody that saw the pelicula, this it consegui in a forum of Brazil . The traduccion is very bad I do not swim of portugues, use the translator

This Blog

[SPOILERS] THIS IS IT

Begins with a message summarizing what will be the 'doc'. But do not mention at any moment the 'death' on the contrary, speak of June 25 as a change.

TEE seems more soundcheck than tests pra a tour o_o 'He's not as thin as it appears at times.

The whole movie (yes, it is a movie, not a doc) they try to pass an image of''comparison'': MJ-MJ-X TDCAU HN. MJ-HN dancing and suddenly the MJ-TDCAU (sometimes feel annoyed q are together on stage! (But somehow, the MJ-TDCAU''prevailing''). They play as if it had the same two michaels. at times the MJ-HN takes off his glasses, q seems to provoke, but soon the place!

MJ-dance TDCAU paca, paca sings! EQUAL HISTory! (Ñ said I would be HIStory 2.0?)
MJ-HN says q tem q''save''the voice makes strides ridiculo, until the dancers laugh (the penguin dance is not anything close to one another when there haha)

But both are clearly healthy MJ, MJ ever! NADA weak, sick or addicted as they try to pass.

VIDEO of the Smooth is mara; video of EARTH SONG _lindo_; and Thriller PHODA mto!

It mtos cute moments! AND SOME ONE AS MUCH AS FORCED (ortega was acting, by sending michael''now you want it?''When you want it,''says,''is good?''Seemed to speak with one child or who had never seen MJ in life!) Mto mechanic! alias the whole movie I thought acting D +! ''drink water now, michael michael''''hold''(in a moment that goes michael q q treco passes over the audience, is it all mto fofo child''higher''and''caring uncle ortega'' his OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Rolleyes )

In moments mtos michael shows his perfectionism''is rehearsing for that q'',''the sound seems q bursts my ears.'' It's almost funny to see him giving scolding: working with him is not easy! hahaha

One thing that bothered me a little was the talk of q planet earth, caring for him and talz, he said''we have 4 years to fix it ...'' do not know what he meant, and not want to think. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Tongue3

The qo Ortega speaks of''you will feel he should be alive''by the fact that all the allegations about Michael and the''tour''are given in this (of course, q were recorded when he was still alive''and'' not intend to appear that there). But ... the 'actor' in the movie dies and does not see a message like''in memoriam''? OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Eek7: ( "Border =" 0 "> ___N is to think that morreu__ deny that he awoke from a coma YESTERDAY and see the movie, does not even know what happened on June 25.

I felt some''important''in L.O.V.E. Not even a meaning! Despite the fact that he always speaks q LOVE this and that. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Happyk (if love is the filme_sim was all the film).

In Billie Jean q _juro_ I thought he was forgetting to do the MOONWALK! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Winknudge

The last song MAN IN THE MIRROR (q by q I remember was in the setlist _ñ original_) gave me a message: the man in the mirror would be the MJ-TDCAU (jah q was the MJ-HN who sang) and the MJ pacas sings, dances and paca paca is alive! LOL

It ends with a picture of michael and ... NOTHING posthumous message! or 1958-2009!

oh and do not have ANY picture of memorial or funeral! pq recorded what the hell? _sensacionalismo_ pure!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:18 am

Yes...I saw too...But there is another movie...hm...wich?
Means...and another movie.Are two !

i think i found:is "The big sleep"?

Last edited by mformichael on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:49 am

maria-c wrote:

Do not bother with me, is the opinion of somebody that saw the pelicula, this it consegui in a forum of Brazil . The traduccion is very bad I do not swim of portugues, use the translator

This Blog

This Blog

[SPOILERS] THIS IS IT

Hello maria-c
If you send me the link of the Brazilian forum (the link where you found the post above) I can rewrite it in English, so as it gets easier to understand, ok?
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:16 am

@Marica-c : Thanks for posting the translation but unfortunatly i couldnt understand it Sad
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm

btw... this might just be a coincidence but the actor George Mcready who has the same
birthday as Michael did some interesting movies like The Green Glove

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Glove

here is the poster of that movie:

OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Greengloveposter

and the Dead Ringer also known as Who is Buried in my Grave?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Ringer_%281964_film%29

and The Long Morrow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Long_Morrow

"The Long Morrow" is an episode of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone.

Quote:

Part one

“ It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears. Case in point: the scene you're watching. This is not a hospital, not a morgue, not a mausoleum, not an undertaker's parlor of the future. What it is is the belly of a spaceship. It is en route to another planetary system an incredible distance from the Earth. This is the crux of our story, a flight into space. It is also the story of the things that might happen to human beings who take a step beyond, unable to anticipate everything that might await them out there. ”

Shocked Shocked

Part two

“Commander Douglas Stansfield, astronaut, a man about to embark on one of history's longest journeys - forty years out into endless space and hopefully back again. This is the beginning, the first step toward man's longest leap into the unknown. Science has solved the mechanical details, and now it's up to one human being to breathe life into blueprints and computers, to prove once and for all that man can live half a lifetime in the total void of outer space, forty years alone in the unknown. This is Earth. Ahead lies a planetary system. The vast region in between is the Twilight Zone.

Night Gallery is Rod Serling’s follow-up series to The Twilight Zone that aired on NBC from 1970 to 1973. Serling functioned both as the on-air host of Night Gallery and as a major contributor of scripts, although he did not have the same control of content and tone as he did on The Twilight Zone.

Serling appeared in an art gallery setting and introduced the macabre tales that made up each episode by unveiling paintings(by artist Tom Wright) that depicted the stories.

Night Gallery regularly presented adaptations of classic fantasy tales by authors such as H. P. Lovecraft, as well as original works, many of which were by Serling himself.

The series was introduced with a pilot TV movie that aired on November 8, 1969, and featured the directorial debut of Steven Spielberg, as well as one of the last acting performances by Joan Crawford.
Unlike the series, in which the paintings merely accompanied an introduction to the upcoming story, the paintings themselves actually appeared in the three segments, serving major or minor plot functions.

List of episodes

Pilot

* The Cemetery - Cast: Roddy McDowall, Ossie Davis, George Macready
* Eyes - Cast: Joan Crawford, Barry Sullivan, Tom Bosley, Director: Steven Spielberg
* The Escape Route - Cast: Richard Kiley, Sam Jaffe

for more u better go to that page yourself and read the names of the episodes.... Shocked

didnt Kenny Ortega say sth about MORE movies or videos to come???
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:51 pm

I was watching Gilda tonight as I wanted to know somwthing more about this film. Maybe I am looking too much into it but if you have the DVD go to 1h:01mins.

here's the transcript of what Maria and Gilda say:
"- Listen, Maria. Carnival.
- Yes, little one. Carnival.

- What does it mean, exactly?
- The last three days before Lent.

In Roman Catholic countries,
it's feasting and merry-making.

Then comes the fasting
and the penance.

- Make hay while the sun shines.
- You have a strange language.

I mean, three days
of sowing wild oats...

... and then comes the harvest.

Maria, I have the funniest feeling.

Don't tell anybody,
but I'm awfully superstitious.

Don't tell anybody.

I have the funniest feeling
that this is it.

- It?
- I mean...

That for me, too, it's carnival."

hmmm... we know that this movie was used for the Smooth Criminal part of the rehersal and maybe he used other parts of this movie to tell us something more. Or maybe it's just coincidence.
What do you say?
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:25 pm

I am sure most of you know that Michael loves classic movies. Gilda is a classic. It's no telling how long he has been contriving this hoax. The guy is a genuis not to be taken lightly by anyone. I want to send a shout out to all of those believers that stood the test of time and never waivered in their faith or staddled the fence. We all knew that Da Troot would prevail eventually. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:28 pm

Awesome, I was wondering what movie that came from. Very Happy
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:28 pm

OMG, Gilda was the biggest clue in TII and I didnt realized it, Embarassed because I didnt know this GILDA-movie! Oh shame on me!!! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! 4
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by MJaliveMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm sorry if this message is long, but this is a CRUCIAL CLUE!

I vaguely remembered a scene in This Is It, where Michael is wearing a badge on his shirt, but at the time I could not read it.
I JOKED AND SAID, “IMAGINE IF IT HAD HAPPY 51ST BIRTHDAY ON IT”. I messaged all of my YouTube contacts and I had one VERY good response. They showed me the close up still i was after.
The badge had an image of Gilda on it. There was definately a link so I did some research and here’s what I’ve got.George Macready plays Ballin Mundson (Gilda’s husband) in the movie Gilda. He ends up disappearing and I believe he is reported dead, when he actually isn’t(FAKED HIS DEATH). Gilda is the woman who is on the very well hidden badge of Michael’s. Remember the joke i said “imagine if it said happy 51st Birthday on the badge”, Here’s a thought. READ ON CLOSELY!!!!! George Macready, the actor who plays Ballin Mundson was born on 29 August 1899. Who else was born on august 29th. Were some scenes recorded recently and not when they said (March-June)? Was Michael doing a recording on his birthday? REGARDLESS! THIS HAS DEFINATELY GOT TO BE A CLUE!!!
Remember, a badge is NOT for casual wear. A brooch maybe, but badge is definately used to publicise a celebration.
Hope I'm right here! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_smile
MJaliveMJ
MJaliveMJ

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Leeftijd : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/pianogames

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 pm

I finally saw TII Wink Not on big screen..but well..hehe !

Anyway, Gilda is a BIG clue, yes !

And you know, those scenes, Michael he's in this movie. It was supposed to be on the "shows" ..I don't think Wink

Those scenes remind me more the movie Moonwalker ! Wink

So, I think we'll see the movie ....after the trailer (TII = Trailer) for another movie IMO Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MissBillieJean Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Yeah, who knows when some of these scenes were filmed. I have a feeling not all of them were film the day before he "died" or two days.
MissBillieJean
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:03 pm

Hi! I'm from Argentina. my english isn't good, but i'll try... OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_surprised I saw TII twice, and I will go again and again... can somebody tell me if I'm wrong??? close to the end of the movie kenny sais MJ that they film the end and then MJ airlines?? and they laugh and talk about the "azafata" (I don't know haw to say it) and make some moves whit the arms above the head...
i love this film , are clues every where...
at the end, after the credits, after the heal the world, michael sais let me breath, play a little, botton my shirt and then... bam or something like that....???
OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Lol
CC
CC

Aantal berichten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:10 pm

Very good find. True MJ fans will be the ones to make the connections. All of you are fantastic at spotting them. I love how he left that bit at the end after the credits rolled, everyone got up and left but his true fans stayed till the very end, worth the wait. Clues are definitely there, did we miss anything more??? I'm going back to see it again. Just can't get enough.

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Herz
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:03 am

OMGodness ..
im jumping from my bed from this one ...
great find !!!!!!
OMG ... my hand shaking .... cheers
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by luvyoumj4ever Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:08 am

Hello everyone. I'm new here, so please forgive me if I make a mistake or 2. I saw TII with my whole family, and we all loved it. We noticed some clues also. During Thiller the mechanical spider comes out on stage. Michael comes out of the spider. The spider is a black widow. Black widow represents death, and Michael came out of the spider. Another clue was the little girl at the end of the movie. Someone mentioned that she saved the plant. She also saved the butterfly. Butterflies represent change from within . I knew there had to be a clue in Smooth Criminal, but I didn't pick up on it. I'm glad I saw this forum....that was a huge clue.
luvyoumj4ever
luvyoumj4ever

Aantal berichten : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:38 am

First welcome luvyoumj4ever, and you have found a great clue thankyou! Glad that you joined us. OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:51 am

CantStopLovingU wrote:
There is also chatter on MJHD about the little girl in the Earth Song Set - she had something tatooed to her forehead and then the butterfly.

The girl lets the butterfly fly.
So should we.

And the girl has 3 pictures on her arm in the last sequence when she turns holding the world. I think I saw the liberian girl picture (yellow) at right.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:11 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_eek OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_eek OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_eek Wow! I was feeling really down tonight, but this makes me happy!! OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_cheers

me too! nothing was making me snap out of my bad mood, but finally success! haha.
this clue is huuuge! it can't just be a coincidence?
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 am

OK..ABOUT THE MOVIE...WHAT HAVE IN COMON NELSON MANDELLA ,OBAMA ,MOTHER TEREZA AND LADY DI..WOW...PRIZE NOBEL...BUT HOW KNEW IT THAT MICHAEL ABOUT OBAMA BEFORE 25 JUNE?LOL...A CLUE..ISN'T?FROM ROMANIA...LOVE FOR OUR MICHAEL !!!!
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:25 am

MFORMICHAEL, I was trying to figure out what you posted.
Okay guys, MFORMICHAEL said - in the TII Movie, how did Michael know about Obama's Nobel Peace Prize if TII Movie was done before his death, and Obama had just received the Nobel Peace Prize recently.

Is that what you're trying to say MFORMICHAEL? Very good question OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_lol OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_bounce OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_sunny
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:56 am

Yesss..that i'm saying!
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mformichael Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:56 am

OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Lol
mformichael
mformichael
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:47 am

Did Michael said that he know? Sorry I didn't know that.OMG! and I never use OMG! BUT there WAS A HUGE CLUE IN THE MOVIE! Icon_question
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 am

maria-c wrote:

This Blog

This Blog

[SPOILERS] THIS IS IT

Hi, I translated the post above (maria-c sent me the link to the original text in Portuguese), as it was hard to understand the first translation:

I watched the movie and to be honest, the trailler was sensationalist. Don't expect finding messages like "Hi, I'm alive", because there will be no messages like this. In the beggining of the movie there's a message summing up the "doc", but they don't mention the "death" at all, they only say that June 25th was like a changing.

TII sounds more like a soundcheck than a rehearsal.

He is not really that thin.

In the whole movie (yes it's a movie, not a doc) they seem to compare MJ with himself. MJ-TDCAU x MJ-HN. They make it looks as if there were two MJ. One of them sings a lot (MJ-TDCAU) and the other needs to save his voice (MJ-HN). MJ-HN does bizarre steps, even the dancers laugh (the penguim dance is nothing if compared to another moment haha)

There are a lot of funny moments - some of them didn't sound very natural, it seems that KO was acting and talking to MJ as if he was a kid or as if he had never met MJ before. I think they were acting all the time! KO is a coreographer but in TII he is only the director.

Sometimes MJ shows his perfectionism. Working with him is not easy! lol. One thing that bothered me is when he talks about the planet Earth and say "we have only 4 years...". I don't know what he meant and I don't even want to think about it.

When KO says: "you'll feel he's alive", I think it's because the statements about MJ are made in present tense (they were recorded when he "was alive"). But the main actor of the movie "dies" - and we don't see even ONE message like "in memoriam"?? We can't think that he died. If someone woke up from a coma yesterday and go out to watch the movie, they won't even suspect what happened on June 25th.

I think L.O.V.E. neither has some importance nor have a meaning except for the fact that he keeps saying: "LOVE this and that" (if LOVE is the movie, than yes, it was all for the movie).

In Billie Jean I swear he was going to forget to do the MOONWALK! In the last song, MAN IN THE MIRROR (I think it was not on the original setlist) it seemed to me that the man in the mirror was MJ-TDCAU (as it was MJ-HN who singed it) and this MJ sings a lot and is alive a lot! lol!

It ends with a MJ's picture and... no posthume messages at all! No 1958-2009.

Ah, and NO images from the memorial or burial. Why did they film that? Pure sensationalism!
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by CC Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:16 pm

Hi! I was thinking about the 2012 trailer before TII begins, the style of the trailer is the same of TII, black windows and similar fonts, and sais:
1. science has confirmed it
2. but we never imagined
3. it could realy happen
and then change the fonts, and 2012 are 4 years ....???
are this a clue?
the trailer of 2012 are every where before TII??
in Smooth criminal we saw michael in white and dancers in black thats not rehearsal!!!
L.O.V.E.
MJ THE BEST!! MJ THE KING!!
CC
CC

Aantal berichten : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum