TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:02 pm

tyffanny wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
tyffanny wrote:Im saying this cause when Mike wanted to give exemple , he used Elvis a lot as a target .... exemple: in the martin bashir interview he asked about surgery and Mike said that elvis also had a surgery on his nose!!!!! Why elvis?
But please dont get me wrong , im completly devoted to MJ (i think this is cute IF he was jealous of elvis LOL and he is wayyyyyy BETTER than Elvis !

Had Elvis went for surgery to his nose?
Sorry I wanted to answer you lol
Yes MJ said that Elvis had a nose surgery

Ok thankyou for the replying!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 22
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Christiana on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:25 am

I believe that MJ and LMP were in love. Can I prove that? No. But no one can disprove it either. I think it's really wrong and disrespectful to assume that MJ married
LMP just to use her for something. I don't believe MJ married LMP for
any reason related to Elvis, let alone to soak up info or try to
capture his mannerisms and such. Lisa was 10 when Elvis died, so there
are limits to what MJ could glean from her in that regard.

And anyway, I really just
think it's wrong to say he used her or she used him (for Scientology
reasons or whatever). What does that say about MJ, to say that he would marry her just to use her like that? It's kind of insulting if you think about it. Besides which, if he wanted to use her (or vice versa), he wouldn't have had to marry her to do it. And if Lisa was trying to get MJ's money for Scientology, well, the prenuptial agreement they had would have prevented that from the get-go, so that makes no sense either.

I'm sorry, but it really bugs me when someone says this kind of stuff about MJ and Lisa. I just think it's really disrespectful and insulting. It's like you're saying it was impossible that LMP could actually have loved Michael, or that Michael could love her. There was so much mean, cruel, and untruthful stuff printed about MJ and LMP. It was unfair then and it's unfair now. And if Michael were reading this stuff right now, I think he'd be rather hurt that his fans would say things like that about him.
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by amy on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:28 am

avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 am

Christiana wrote:I believe that MJ and LMP were in love. Can I prove that? No. But no one can disprove it either. I think it's really wrong and disrespectful to assume that MJ married
LMP just to use her for something. I don't believe MJ married LMP for
any reason related to Elvis, let alone to soak up info or try to
capture his mannerisms and such. Lisa was 10 when Elvis died, so there
are limits to what MJ could glean from her in that regard.

And anyway, I really just
think it's wrong to say he used her or she used him (for Scientology
reasons or whatever). What does that say about MJ, to say that he would marry her just to use her like that? It's kind of insulting if you think about it. Besides which, if he wanted to use her (or vice versa), he wouldn't have had to marry her to do it. And if Lisa was trying to get MJ's money for Scientology, well, the prenuptial agreement they had would have prevented that from the get-go, so that makes no sense either.

I'm sorry, but it really bugs me when someone says this kind of stuff about MJ and Lisa. I just think it's really disrespectful and insulting. It's like you're saying it was impossible that LMP could actually have loved Michael, or that Michael could love her. There was so much mean, cruel, and untruthful stuff printed about MJ and LMP. It was unfair then and it's unfair now. And if Michael were reading this stuff right now, I think he'd be rather hurt that his fans would say things like that about him.

I agree with every word you say;) i think the were in love 2 Wink
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by MJFOREVER on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:46 am

amy wrote:

I thought the airport closed 2 hours in the morning a few hours before mj 'died' Question
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Christiana on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:09 pm

MJFOREVER:

Many of those "facts" in the chart there are wrong and some just don't prove anything regarding Elvis. That's why I hate it when people use that stuff as a comparison for how MJ may have carried out his hoax. A lot of things get said and then twisted around after 32 years. Some things also get taken out of context to support someone else's theories. Some things are just plain untrue.

John Branca was NOT ever executor of Elvis' estate. The original executor was Vernon Presley (his father). When he died, his will named 3 executors: Priscilla Presley, the Nat'l Bank of Commerce, and Joseph Hanks (long time accountant for Elvis and Vernon).

Elvis' father, Vernon, not Elvis, fired the employees in question (Red West, Sonny West, and Dave Hebler). I'm sure it was at Elvis' wishes, but all the facts should be correct here. Red West was known to be very rough with Elvis' fans, which Elvis did not like. This had become known in the media and was reflecting poorly on Elvis. Red and the others were also becoming very vocal about Elvis' drug dependencies--again something I'm sure Elvis was not happy about. So they were fired...in 1976 (not "several days before" Elvis' death). Red even tape-recorded a phone conversation he had with Elvis about the firing, which confirms all of this. To retalliate against Elvis, the fired employees wrote a tell-all book about him called "Elvis, What Happened?" Elvis read that book two weeks before he died. I can only imagine what that did to his spirit. After all, he'd been close to Red and Sonny for decades, and was their bread and butter for a VERY long time.

No Death Certificate was ever publicized for Elvis. The State of Tennessee does not publish DC's to the general public. Only family members or their legal rep's can get copies. This is true of anyone who dies in the Sate of TN, not just Elvis. The only thing that the public has ever seen is a copy of the coroner's Report of Investigation. And the date of death on that report is correct. The date that is different is the date that he signed the report, which is not going to match the death date because the investigation will not be complete on the day that someone dies.

Most funerals take place within a few days of someone's death, so I don't consider it "weirdly too fast" that Elvis' was two days after his death. My grandma's funeral was two days after she died. So was my grandfather's. It's just not abnormal. And Elvis' body was seen, by over 30,000 fans who walked past the casket on August 17th.

RCA wasn't pushing for another "big" tour. Elvis may not have liked touring at the end (his health was not great and it was exhausting for him, I' sure), but his schedule was not that rigorous, and it was planned well before August of 1977. He would do about 10 shows in 10 nights. Then he'd be off for a couple of months and then do another 10 shows. That was his regular touring pattern. And his shows only lasted about an hour or so.

I just don't like the comparisons between Elvis' death and MJ's, especially when so many sites put out totally false or out of context info about Elvis'. When false information gets used about Elvis' death to compare to MJ's, it makes the possibility of MJ hoaxing his death less credible and far less likely, IMO. I just don't think that a bunch of twisted facts and speculation about Elvis should be used as a way to prove that MJ did the same. We should focus on what we know and learn about MJ, and not Elvis or anyone else. I'm not trying to be mean here at all...just stressing my sincere opinion on this topic.
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by See on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 pm

http://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-elvis-presley-f53/the-2-kings-t2131.htm?highlight=kings

I made this tread on the 2...but what cauth my attention was the Alpha1 the two they were mentioned with...its a rare condition and it is weird both of them had it.
The new autopsy report sayd that Michael had something wrong whit his lungs...
Donno wierd......
avatar
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 pm

I think he admired Elvis too-but I have never thought he mirrored his career after him (like Priscilla insinuated in her Oprah interview). Michael always wanted to do what had not been done. They both are awesome and unparalleled ,even by each other.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Human_nature wrote:They have huge success, both. So Michael compare himself to Elvis in Bashir interview, probably because people didn't wrote much about Elvis and plastic surgery. For Michael it was different....
I think he really admired Elvis. I don't think he was jealous.

I love Elvis & Michael.

But please, no need to call Elvis a fat king ok It's how complex begin for people.

yes Elvis was not thin at the end, but this is really important ? I don't think ok

L.O.V.E

I agree with that.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by hasil on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 pm

wrong wrong wrong
they had elvis on public display in the foyer of his home at graceland
please dont get started onthe ep subject
i was investigating it for along time 6+ years- and i know alot
its close but not the same.
avatar
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:19 pm

hasil wrote:wrong wrong wrong
they had elvis on public display in the foyer of his home at graceland
please dont get started onthe ep subject
i was investigating it for along time 6+ years- and i know alot
its close but not the same.

I know-when i first started on this venture I said to someone "but you know alot of ppl thought Elvis was alive and I don't wanna end up like them"(with nothing) and they said "THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE SAW ELVIS'S BODY IN HIS CASKET TOO BECAUSE THEY HAD IT ON DISPLAY"...ok.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Harleyblonde on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I don't think it is helping for some to say that there are similarities between Elvis's death and Michaels and others to disagree and claim they know different. It is up to us to decide as none of us know for sure, we can only speculate. I think there are many similarities and is a bit uncanny but as I said we dont know and may never know. Came across this info. See what you think;
Elvis – CoverUps.com


Elvis at the White House, 1970


By Matt DeReno
CoverUps.com Staff Writer

Introduction


Since the the day Elvis Presley was proclaimed dead due to a drug overdose on August 16, 1977, rumors and conjecture have hypothesized that he is still living. Some claim he is living in secrecy, escaping the life he had created for himself as arguably the most popular and influential American musician of all time.
Is it that Presley fans simply can’t let go, or is there truth to the unquenchable rumors that he faked his own demise to gain the privacy and peace he lacked during his stardom. CoverUps.com takes a look at the King, the legend and the enduring mystery of his death. Was there a cover-up behind it?

Humble Beginnings

Elvis Presley was born in Tupelo, Mississippi on January 8, 1935. Despite his later status as a legendary musician, his family lived near poverty during his childhood. Elvis was reared as an only child (his identical twin brother was stillborn) and was very close to his mother. It was his mother that encouraged Presley to buy his first guitar, as opposed to the rifle he really wanted to buy. Once he possessed his guitar, he was rarely seen without it. The Presley family attended the Assembly of God church, which was later to have a large influence on his music and the unique sound he would become famous for.
As Presley got older, he would play anywhere he could, gradually making a name for himself in Memphis along the famed Beale Street. Even today, B.B. King recalls Elvis “hanging around” before he became big.

Rise to Fame

It was initially difficult for Presley to rise to immediate stardom because most music producers at the time were not sure if his “sound” was marketable. After all, he was a white man playing "black" music, and many producers thought that made him unattractive to listeners of either ethnic persuasion; turns out just the opposite were true. His mixture of black gospel sounds and rhythms, and provocative hip-gyrating performances rose him to immediate fame. The rest, as they say, is legend.

As Presley gained in popularity, he acted in movies (many of them simply to promote his music) and performed live concerts nation-wide. His live concert in Hawaii was the first concert to be broadcast via satellite, and it reached an estimated 1 billion people. Many musicians today credit Elvis as their inspiration to get into music. John Lennon was reported to have said, “Without Elvis… There would be no Beatles.”

As Elvis became more and more famous however, he also became increasingly withdrawn. There was emptiness to his fame; something he could not quite come to terms with, and it would ultimately prove to be his undoing. He turned to drugs to find solace.

Trouble

Presley divorced his wife Priscilla Beaulieu in 1973, and consequently became increasingly isolated and overweight. His drug usage was taking a heavy toll on his health, mood and his stage act. It was reported that Presley began experimenting with drugs while in the Army stationed in Germany.

Despite his weight gain and drug problem, Presley was still capable of putting on critically applauded, great performances and the numbers back this up. His concerts were continually sold out and his records continued to produce hits despite the fact the contemporary music scene was moving in a different direction with the Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin and Led Zeppelin. As time progressed however, Presley became more obese. He would diet excessively and then binge eat. Evntually all desire to keep himself physically fit was gone.

His Death

The 42-year-old-Presley was found face down on the floor of a bathroom at Graceland , his 18-room mansion, at 2:30 p.m. Aug. 16. He was last seen early that day playing racquet ball with members of his entourage. According to the medical investigator, Presley had "stumbled or crawled several feet before he died." Elvis was officially pronounced dead at 3:30 p.m. at the Baptist Memorial Hospital. The cause of death was heart disease but many speculate that the combined amount of prescription drugs--at least 10 over all--in his system could have played a role.

His funeral was a national media event.
Hundreds of thousands of fans, the press and celebrities lined the streets hoping to see the open casket in " Graceland " or to witness the funeral. For the record, Presley's last performance was in Indianapolis at the Market Square Arena on June 26 of that year.
Was Elvis' Death a Hoax?

Many strange facts surround his final days and even today, fans of Elvis claim he lives and was simply running away from the public. If so, his fake death is one of the all time great CoverUps. What follows are some of the more popular theories that support his death as a hoax:

Elvis joined the Witness Protection Program

Elvis once had a famous meeting with President Richard Nixon. According to some sources, during this meeting Nixon issued Elvis Presley a DEA badge. Bizarrely, Elvis was said to have presented Nixon with a hand gun as a gift.


Was this a clue that Elvis was helping investigators with a major case and later had to enter the federal witness protection program? This seems highly unlikely. Weird looking photos of the corpse

In 1977, the National Enquirer allegedly paid a third cousin of Elvis to smuggle a camera in to Elvis’ funeral viewing and snap a few photos. The resulting pictures raised many questions: the eyebrows chin, and fingers all looked unlike Elvis. Then again, dead guys don’t look so good.

Wax dummy in the coffin?

Other sources say the coffin weighed 900 pounds. Elvis is known to have been overweight at the time of his death, but he wasn’t that big. The theory here holds that the weight was due to an air conditioner installed inside to keep a wax dummy of Elvis from melting. That is one heavy wax dummy.

The misspelled name on his tomb


Elvis’ father, Vernon , misspelled Elvis’ middle name on the grave: Aaron instead of “Aron” as his mother named him. Did Vernon Presley know his son was alive and not in the tomb? However, existing evidence does suggest there was confusion as to the proper spelling of his middle name.

The bizarre quote of Col. Tom Parker


Elvis’ manager, Col. Tom Parker, said in a press conference shortly after his death: “Elvis didn’t die. The body did. We’re keeping up the good spirits. We’re keeping Elvis alive. I talked to him this morning and he told me to 'carry on.’”

Is it possible we were to take him literally?

New recordings from the 90s?

In 2000, an independent label released a CD entitled “Kingtinued” featuring “the voice of Elvis.” In it, at least fourteen well known songs are crooned by the voice, which allegedly is an exact match to that of Elvis. However, Tears in Heaven, La Vida Loca, Sweet Home Alabama, Have I Told You Lately, and Candle in the Wind were not written and did not exist prior to August 16th, 1977. Was it really The King?


Not so says the producer of the record, who credited Doug Church as the “voice of Elvis.” However, some conspiracy buffs claim to have compared the voice on Kingtinued with a sample of Elvis’ original recordings and they say it is an exact match and it is really the King singing incognito. You be the judge. Buy the record on Amazon.com.

Inconsistencies surrounding death

The circumstances of death are described in conflicting ways. Witnesses disagree as to how the body was found and what Elvis was wearing, when the body was found, whether it was dead already, when death was declared, and what techniques were tried to resuscitate him. It does not appear clear if it was the mix of drugs in his system or coronary disease that was the main cause of death.

Other weird behavior

• Elvis did not order new costumes for a new tour that was slated to begin on August 16th, 1977.
• He fired several old friends shortly before his death? Was it because of a book they wrote about him?
• During his last tour he sang Blue Christmas although it was summer.
• Allegedly, five months before, family members were suddenly cut out of his will. Did he realize he needed to have that money as a resource to live incognito?

Mysterious “John Burrows” leaving Memphis

One day after Elvis’ death, a ticket to Buenos Aires was purchased at a Memphis airport. The man supposedly looked a lot like Elvis and used the name “John Burrows.” Supposedly, this was the same name Elvis frequently used when making hotel reservations for the Elvis entourage.

Wikipedia Image



The CoverUps.com Conclusion


Elvis Presley continues to be an enduring American icon that has transcended the role as a mere musician. His death, while arriving at a premature age, seems to cement his status as a legend. But, what if Elvis wanted out of the life he created and thought faking his death was the best way to do so? It would have seemed plausible.

He was tired, overweight and seemingly displeased with the direction his career was going. He had the reason to disappear from the public eye. If so, why not just quit? Why not lay the guitar down and slip back into the fold of everyday life? After all, time would move on and new music stars would take the limelight.

Until it is proven it is not Elvis lying in the grave in Memphis we will never know. But one thing is beyond a doubt, Elvis was a once in a lifetime kind of musician that took rock and roll in a whole new direction. His legacy is perhaps as great as any in the annals of American pop culture and rock and roll. In that sense Elvis is indeed alive.

References

Peter Guralnick, Last Train to Memphis: The Rise of Elvis Presley

Guralnick, Careless Love

Albert Goldman, Elvis: The Last 24 Hours

Priscilla Presley, Elvis and Me.

ElvisPresleyNews.com

ElvisLives.net
avatar
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Human_nature on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Christiana wrote:And anyway, I really just
think it's wrong to say he used her or she used him (for Scientology
reasons or whatever). What does that say about MJ, to say that he would marry her just to use her like that? It's kind of insulting if you think about it. Besides which, if he wanted to use her (or vice versa), he wouldn't have had to marry her to do it. And if Lisa was trying to get MJ's money for Scientology, well, the prenuptial agreement they had would have prevented that from the get-go, so that makes no sense either.

I'm sorry, but it really bugs me when someone says this kind of stuff about MJ and Lisa. I just think it's really disrespectful and insulting. It's like you're saying it was impossible that LMP could actually have loved Michael, or that Michael could love her. There was so much mean, cruel, and untruthful stuff printed about MJ and LMP. It was unfair then and it's unfair now. And if Michael were reading this stuff right now, I think he'd be rather hurt that his fans would say things like that about him.

I just want you to understand, I didn't wrote about Scientology to be disrespectful with Michael.
But I learned alot about scientology, I read, watched and made my "investigation" about them.
I'm a curious person.
This is only how Scientoly recruit new members. I don't know if it was the reason, but I jave some doubts, for the reasons I wrote above.
you should read more about scientology ok Smile

Please, understand , I really love Michael and never in my life I'll tell something wrong about him. I really think he was in love with Lisa Marie Smile But I think , Scientology didn't help their relation.

Peace ok Smile
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by EMPATHY on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello and especially to Jacksonologist - just want to quote a friend here so you know I have not popped in without having been here before. I dont post here much as I have my own forum.

Some of you that do know me will associate me with the tarot. I love this thread because the person that posted the first post is right. Tarot told us to roll the film backwards and that was way back on August 4th .

As it happens I did write a couple of conversations I had with Elvis. Yes thats right you heard that ok - dont dismiss this as a hoax its genuine. Elvis was connected to my family for years not as a personal friend but my mother was in contact with Elvis father always sending them stuff every year and Vernon replied to her which really made her day. She loved Elvis and she is also a 'seer'.

Anyway I will just leave you this below because I believe what is written there and I dont mind if anyone here does not but Im pretty genuine.

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/2009/08/late-night-conversation-with-elvis.html
avatar
EMPATHY
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 am

avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 22
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by speechlessornot on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:52 am

Could be just a simple coincidence? Up to what extend could a coincidence go? I don't believe in coincidence. I think that everything has a meaning and a purpose in each and every's human being's life. Therefore I hardly can imagine that all those similarities are just...coincidences. MJ admired and adored Elvis and even his marriage with Elvis's daughter was meant (at least at the beginning) to bring Michael closer to the important 'source of information' named Lisa Marie. He has been arranging everything during years and years waiting the better time to put his ' scenario' on stage. And Lisa Marie knows a lot about this, I am pretty sure. But she was not capable to make him to give up his plan. After all that was his sole way he knew to escape from that 'jungle' , full of all kind of 'good' and 'kind' friends and live a better life together with his loved children and even his family.
avatar
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

Wow, their quotes are very similar. I love this one...

Michael Jackson: I sing about things that are loving, and if people interpret it as sexy, that’s up to them. I never use bad words like some of the rappers. I love and respect their work, but I think I have too much respect for parents and mothers and elderly people. If I did a song with bad words and saw an older lady in the audience, I’d cringe.

Laughing I love you
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by bel on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:46 am

Elvis never "came back"...
means, even Michael is alive, he will not be "back"?



oh well.
avatar
bel
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Butterfly J on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:45 am

He may not come back to us (on stage) but he needs to be with his children. It is difference between Elvis and Michael - Michael would not live apart of his kids.
avatar
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 43
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 am

Interesting...
Elvis is also a father.... to Lisa Marie. Why is it easy to believe that Elvis would leave his child yet difficult to believe that Michael would leave his children? By all accounts Lisa had run ins with her mother as a teenager (didn't we all...lol) but she speaks very favorably of the father that she had in her life for just six years. I find the comparison very interesting.

Butterfly J wrote:He may not come back to us (on stage) but he needs to be with his children. It is difference between Elvis and Michael - Michael would not live apart of his kids.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Vampyre on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:19 am

I don't think Elvis Presley faked his death. But I do think Michael believed Elvis did and got an idea from him. LMP has said MJ was very fascinated with her father's death and everything related to it.
avatar
Vampyre
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by MJhunny on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 am

avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by MJhunny on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 am

avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by MJhunny on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:26 am

avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by MJhunny on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 am

see the above three posted pics for comparison
avatar
MJhunny
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 156
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by GirlSaturday on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 am

I have said this before and I will say it again.

Perhaps when MJ looked at the man in the mirror, the reflection that he saw was that of ...Elvis Presley.

The "coincidences" and interacting threads of their lives are more than just random.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Mish1981 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 am

I had written something way back when I joined MJHD about the similarities to Elvis and MJ. I don't think that Elvis faked his death either but I do think that MJ got the idea of his hoax from that. If there were (still are I assume) believers that Elvis hoaxed his death MJ could have easily researched WHY they thought his death was a hoax and what the inconsistances were. That is the reason why I think there are so many things that are the same with these two "deaths".
avatar
Mish1981
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TO FIGURE OUT THIS HOAX YOU MUST GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING...ELVIS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum