Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some questionable statments by KO

4 posters

Go down

Some questionable statments by KO Empty Some questionable statments by KO

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:08 am

This morning I was reading the Metro, and was surprised to see that they had interviewed Kenny Ortega about TII. Here's the whole article, I bolded the statements that made me raise my eyebrows:

Ortega: Startin’ something

Don’t stop ’til you get enough

Viewing “This Is It,” it’s clear the shows were a collaborative process between Jackson and his crew: Ortega directs MJ and the backup dancers, and is often heard discussing tweaks with the star.

“(This is) the story that the fans needed to see,” says Ortega. “The fans will really get a sense of the material Michael was planning for the show.”
METRO

The creative legacy of Michael Jackson may lay in the hands of Kenny Ortega, but looking at him you’d never know it. Sitting in a Toronto hotel room, the director and choreographer appears warm and relaxed, despite the high expectations that surround the release of “This Is It.”

Following the King of Pop’s death in June, Ortega, tapped to choreograph Jackson’s London comeback shows, was handed the task of assembling a feature-length film out of footage shot during rehearsals.

“I didn’t have a chance to catch my breath or gain any distance or objectivity over what had happened,” he says. “It wasn’t my idea, and in fact, I said no.” (Who's idea was it? Who did he say 'no' to?)

Despite his reservations, Ortega was a natural choice to helm the project. He previously choreographed Jackson’s Dangerous and HIStory tours, as well as many films, including the “High School Musical” franchise.

He did agree to take a look at the footage and weigh in as to whether he felt there was enough usable material for a film.

“I realized it was my responsibility,” says Ortega. “How could I turn it over to somebody else? It was our creation. We were doing this together.”

Ortega and a team of editors began assembling the footage in July, handing in the finished product at the beginning of this month.

“We didn’t add anything to it,” he says. “It’s the honest footage that existed from the moment that Michael made the announcement in London to the day that Michael died.”

(KO makes it a point to say they didnt add anything to it...hmmm...)

What do you guys think? Am I reading too much into this? Idk but those two statements really stood out to me and the first thing I thought about doing was showing it to you guys and getting your opinions.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Some questionable statments by KO Empty Re: Some questionable statments by KO

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:21 am

I think that the "wasn't my idea, I said no" might be referring that it was AEG/RP's idea.

As for the "honest footage" IDK. It could go either way, IMO.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 am

Thanks for posting. My opinion is that in this interview he is being vague in saying who else is behind this and strengthens my opinion even more that Michael is behind it. I think of all the very few who are in on the hoax Kenny is one of them. We need to be very vigilant with this guy.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:42 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:This morning I was reading the Metro, and was surprised to see that they had interviewed Kenny Ortega about TII. Here's the whole article, I bolded the statements that made me raise my eyebrows:

Ortega: Startin’ something

Don’t stop ’til you get enough

Viewing “This Is It,” it’s clear the shows were a collaborative process between Jackson and his crew: Ortega directs MJ and the backup dancers, and is often heard discussing tweaks with the star.

“(This is) the story that the fans needed to see,” says Ortega. “The fans will really get a sense of the material Michael was planning for the show.”

METRO

The creative legacy of Michael Jackson may lay in the hands of Kenny Ortega, but looking at him you’d never know it. Sitting in a Toronto hotel room, the director and choreographer appears warm and relaxed, despite the high expectations that surround the release of “This Is It.”

Following the King of Pop’s death in June, Ortega, tapped to choreograph Jackson’s London comeback shows, was handed the task of assembling a feature-length film out of footage shot during rehearsals.

“I didn’t have a chance to catch my breath or gain any distance or objectivity over what had happened,” he says. “It wasn’t my idea, and in fact, I said no.” (Who's idea was it? Who did he say 'no' to?)

Despite his reservations, Ortega was a natural choice to helm the project. He previously choreographed Jackson’s Dangerous and HIStory tours, as well as many films, including the “High School Musical” franchise.

He did agree to take a look at the footage and weigh in as to whether he felt there was enough usable material for a film.

“I realized it was my responsibility,” says Ortega. “How could I turn it over to somebody else? It was our creation. We were doing this together.”

Ortega and a team of editors began assembling the footage in July, handing in the finished product at the beginning of this month.

“We didn’t add anything to it,” he says. “It’s the honest footage that existed from the moment that Michael made the announcement in London to the day that Michael died.”

(KO makes it a point to say they didnt add anything to it...hmmm...)

What do you guys think? Am I reading too much into this? Idk but those two statements really stood out to me and the first thing I thought about doing was showing it to you guys and getting your opinions.

The question thats in my head the last few days is they said that the footage was only for mj to see what he can do different and after that it would be just a video he would take home(i think someting like that was posted here) but if it was like that and now i see the statment of KO then why did they filmed the sad moments with the dancers and talk about mj AND at the end of the movie that mj is thanking the crew?? WHY WOULD THEY FILM THAT IF THE VIDEOS WOULD ONLY TO WATCH FOR MJ AND THE CREW??
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: