Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine?

+4
city.gal1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Human_nature
Confused
8 posters

Go down

Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Empty Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine?

Post by Confused Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

All credit goes to tis_ruthy on MJHD who posted the video and EternalBliss.Mikela who started the topic. I have a problem registering on MJHD so I had to bring it over here.
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/one-of-the-michaels-slip-up-about-michael-last-night-on-ustreamd/

First watch the video..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obb5uo-IlcY

Well even if this was a slip up ..how is it that Kenny Ortega talked to Michael Jackson's doctor (which doctor..I assume it couldn't have been Dr.Murray) who told him he was doing fine.. This is kind of in line with the Elizabeth Taylor thing which I saw live on tv on the 25th when her spokesperson said Michael was doing fine. I think she was really convinced of it or else she wouldn't let her spokesperson say such a thing...was she informed only later?
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Empty Re: Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine?

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:04 am

Yes it's really weird. Kenny talked to the doctor ? hmmm Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Suspect and Michael was fine Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_basketball Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_bounce
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Empty Re: Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 am

Because its true...he IS fine!!! In more ways then one!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:58 pm

I wonder which doctor he was referring to? Murray?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Because its true...he IS fine!!! In more ways then one!

Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Lol
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Interesting if it is Murray.

I'm not sure if it was on here or MJHD, but someone posted a video of Kenny been interviewed and I swear he said that he never met him.

Mixed messages all the fecking time! I still love Kenny though Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by giannip Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:28 pm

Sincerely I don't hear any slip-up. He said "I just talked to michael's d..doctor". No pauses before "'s", no particular slip-up...
giannip
giannip
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Big slip up, so MJ's doctor said he was fine... I love this, he wasn't fine at any stage if you are to believe he is dead Wink

So Liz and MJ's doctor say MJ was doing fine!!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 pm

giannip wrote:Sincerely I don't hear any slip-up. He said "I just talked to michael's d..doctor". No pauses before "'s", no particular slip-up...

That's why I didn't mention the slip up as a dealbreaker. It could have been a mistake but what about Kenny Ortega talking to the doctor and saying MJ was fine..Which doctor are we talking about and why was Kenny convinced he was doing fine?
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Rach wrote:Interesting if it is Murray.

I'm not sure if it was on here or MJHD, but someone posted a video of Kenny been interviewed and I swear he said that he never met him.

Mixed messages all the fecking time! I still love Kenny though Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_smile

Woow. I didn't even know he said he never met Murray. I wish that guy in the video specified which doctor he was referring too...We never get too know anything the easy way.. Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_scratch
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Human_nature wrote:Yes it's really weird. Kenny talked to the doctor ? hmmm Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Suspect and Michael was fine Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_basketball Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_bounce

Yep very weird. I hope people keep talking so we can start putting this puzzle together Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_biggrin
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:57 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Because its true...he IS fine!!! In more ways then one!

They always say the first thing people say is probably the closest to the truth..I assume Elizabeth's spokesperson and Kenny in the minutes after all of this were speaking the truth Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_cheers
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:00 pm

city.gal1 wrote:I wonder which doctor he was referring to? Murray?

Yeah that's the most important question. If we knew he was talking to Murray...we know Kenny has been lying and maybe the phonecall Dr.Murray had with the mysterious person that night was Kenny all along. Who knows really.. Kenny Ortega said Michael was doing fine? Icon_scratch
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down