Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14

+12
ilprincipe
Eva R
mjssoulmate
illusionist
MJonMyMind
neverlandprincess
Rach
MauraMissesMichael
MJFoReVeRandAlways
techdiva
Kirsche
amy
16 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Empty Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14

Post by amy Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:12 am

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 by
JonellStarTV
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14

Post by Kirsche Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 am

Before I watch this, I'll watch the movie
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14

Post by techdiva Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:14 pm

This video is very interesting. I have been waiting for part 14. I love the way she thinks. I will see the movie tomorrow and look for the clues.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

It was interesting, but nothing that we haven´t already discussed here.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Im not saying this because i make videos now, but i think shes lost her touch. She is brilliant and can do SO much better!! Shes so freaking smart!!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:Im not saying this because i make videos now, but i think shes lost her touch. She is brilliant and can do SO much better!! Shes so freaking smart!!

I agree with you that she is smart and the video wasn't that great, but at this stage in the game it's hard to hard to come up with things.

When the hoax first started there were so many things floating about it, it was incredibly easy to fill 10 minutes with things to decect. Now the "clues" are so few and far between it makes it harder.

I haven't had the opportunity to watch your videos yet Maura but I have heard they are great and will make some time this weekend to have a marathon session Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:18 pm

ooohhhhh-Rach u been missing out!
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:22 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:ooohhhhh-Rach u been missing out!

I know Sad I have heard they are incredible though.

However, I have the whole weekend free to obsess so I will catch up!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Rach wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:ooohhhhh-Rach u been missing out!

I know Sad I have heard they are incredible though.

However, I have the whole weekend free to obsess so I will catch up!

aw Smile thats cool. The thing about my videos is that im not even smart like her lol, im just obsessive compulsive and really NOSY, so I notice details in things that most people dont pay attention!! and I research stuff! But I love her Jonells mind works!! She almost seems bored with it.

I think she just moved too fast with all this stuff!! I started from the very beginning and im not even past the autopsy report "The first one" hahahahaa

details details
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm

@maurra-AHAHAHAAAA! Hey one thing-someone the other day asked on your "my videos never lie" thread if the body moving could be an illusion b/c we are looking through the helicopters rotation-forgot what they called it. I know what they r talkin bout but it seems other stuff would be movin but I havent looked into it.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm

In part 14 of the video Jonell asks about what MJ said about 4 years time.

This is what MJ said......

When MJ said we have 4 years to get it right, MJ said and I quote
The Goverment isnt going to help you, we have to do it. Its up to us, theres no one else
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:10 pm

MJonMyMind wrote:In part 14 of the video Jonell asks about what MJ said about 4 years time.

The Goverment isnt going to help you, we have to do it. Its up to us, theres no one else

thanx
so now my question is about wht mj is talking about and wht is upto us as this vid indicates it has some big issues in it and mj is in troubel and maybe something big is going to happen soon and we have to help our self but wht and even in movie we can hear mj msg in earth song im shure something big is going to happen we just have to find out wht we have to have open mind and eyes and do we realy know wht r those cluse which r given to us r they realy for just telling us taht he is alive is this this simpel we have to think about this again and as soon as posibel maybe something is going to happen not only to mj maybe to us the peopels we have to find wht is going on and why?
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:27 pm

amy wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:In part 14 of the video Jonell asks about what MJ said about 4 years time.

thanx
so now my question is about wht mj is talking about and wht is upto us as this vid indicates it has some big issues in it and mj is in troubel and maybe something big is going to happen soon and we have to help our self but wht and even in movie we can hear mj msg in earth song im shure something big is going to happen we just have to find out wht we have to have open mind and eyes and do we realy know wht r those cluse which r given to us r they realy for just telling us taht he is alive is this this simpel we have to think about this again and as soon as posibel maybe something is going to happen not only to mj maybe to us the peopels we have to find wht is going on and why?

Amy I think MJ knew alot about the future in some kinda weird way!!!

Maybe watch the 2012 movie when its released!!
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:55 pm

yes even i think so but i think it has some kind of war and desaster but realy he knows something
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:09 am

amy wrote:yes even i think so but i think it has some kind of war and desaster but realy he knows something

Amy your right..spot on !!!!!! Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 am

but how to find wht is going to happen we can just sit and see wht is going to happen
amy
amy

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Jonell Star will not longer make future videos available publicly.

If you go to her page under Media Hoax Part 14 you'll see the comment she left:

My work is done here.
The next videos will be private only for
friends. The series will end here for non-friends. No longer accepting
request for obvious reasons. Thank you all

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonellStarTV

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Icon_cool
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:54 pm

Obvious reasons? Wonder what happened?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 pm

probably haters that were just out to cause trouble-like ppl that sometimes join here
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_INsTJmQvE

haha! Michael undercover in disney Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I know that video, it's too funny Very Happy
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 pm

illusionist wrote:Jonell Star will not longer make future videos available publicly.

If you go to her page under Media Hoax Part 14 you'll see the comment she left:

My work is done here.
The next videos will be private only for
friends. The series will end here for non-friends. No longer accepting
request for obvious reasons. Thank you all

https://www.youtube.com/user/JonellStarTV

Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Icon_cool

oh really? and I read this:

The series will continue...more to come

What are you doing to change the world we live in?

**Disclaimer**: I do not believe in 2012. No one knows the day or hour when the world will end. 2012 is just another Y2K, in my opinion. My trust is in Christ not 2012. Matthew 24

There was reference of 4 years to get it right, but 2012 was not mentioned and we don't know what year that footage was really recorded. IMO

Just presenting information.

PLEASE SEE MOVIE FIRST........

This series isn't about worshipping the man, but embracing the message

Negativity will be blocked, at this point if you have no interest, don't watch, very simple.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm

in addition:

Videos coming soon. I'm just here to provoke thought. Stop letting others think for you. Look beyond the surface....and please if you do not have a relationship with Christ, do not wait to late to try and seek him. His return is coming soon, the bible is fulfilling itself.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper Wink

The intent of this series is to provide a great example of looking beyond the surface with everything.

This series isn't about worshipping the man, but embracing the message...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 pm

Eva R wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_INsTJmQvE

haha! Michael undercover in disney Very Happy

I love that one...it's hilarious Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Lol Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Icon_rr
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mjboogie Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:56 pm

I hope it doesnt mean that MJ will come back in 4 years. I pray that he didnt mean that because I dont want to wait 4 years for him! Heck it is killing me for us to wait as long as we have now!
mjboogie
mjboogie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 49
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by me0101 Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Michael Jackson's Death: Media Hoax Part 14 Icon_question
me0101
me0101
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 137
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:10 pm

What are you doing to change the world we live in?

**Disclaimer**: I do not believe in 2012. No one knows the day or hour when the world will end. 2012 is just another Y2K, in my opinion. My trust is in Christ not 2012. Matthew 24

I am in agreement with JonellStar on this one.

Not posting this to scare or condemn anyone because this is included for me as well but read what basically what Jonellstar is saying. Sorry didn't mean to paste all of the scriptures.

Matthew 24

Signs of the End of the Age

1Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. 2"Do you see all these things?" he asked. "I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."
3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"

4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains. (This is what is going on in the world now people, really.)

9"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. (He is talking about those in believers in Christ who will be put to death in the feature. It will be like another Holocaust and also for those who choose not to accept the mark of the beast.) 10At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
15"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,'[b] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house. 18Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 19How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again. 22If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it. 24For false Christs (also for the soon coming AntiChrist who will be part of the NWO) and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. (This falling away is now, there are many things out here to deceive and dillusion many to fall astray.)25See, I have told you ahead of time.
26"So if anyone tells you, 'There he is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here he is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it. 27For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
29"Immediately after the distress of those days
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'[c]

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.
32"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[d]is near, right at the door. 34I tell you the truth, this generation[e] will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
The Day and Hour Unknown

36"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father. (There may be catastraphic events that may occur in 2012 but we don't know what will really intell happen. We need to concern but what happens TODAY! only the one true God who is the judge of the earth knows the hour of the final end and judgement.)37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.
42"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.
45"Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. 48But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, 'My master is staying away a long time,' 49and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum