This Is Also It-Weird!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Credit goes to SeeingClues @ MJHD for this one. It's pretty strange:



hmm…
Open up a new browser, and type in thisisalsoit.com and look what comes up
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Rach on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:28 pm

Ok I have a question.

Has it been confirmed that there is going to be a second movie that is going to be called "This Is Also It" or is it just a rumour?

It it has then that is indeed odd.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Weird for sure
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:30 pm

Hmmm
I get what you're talking about..
but what could that mean? Suspect
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Rach wrote:Ok I have a question.

Has it been confirmed that there is going to be a second movie that is going to be called "This Is Also It" or is it just a rumour?

It it has then that is indeed odd.

Well I believe there is an article or two calling the sequel "This Is Also It" but I think they are just making up their own title. Even if Sony was really planning on putting out a 2nd movie, I don't think it would be called "This Is Also It". That's just stupid. And I don't think we'd find out the title so soon after This Is It.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Stranger In Chi-town on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:49 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:Credit goes to SeeingClues @ MJHD for this one. It's pretty strange:



hmm…
Open up a new browser, and type in thisisalsoit.com and look what comes up

Okayyyyyy that is just really WEIRDDDD. O___O Redirects me to...well you KNOW where....
avatar
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:00 pm

Well well well...

MJHD = This Is Also It

Does anyone have any theories on the meaning or purpose for this unexpected surprise?!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by lovelidae on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 pm

I know we are all tired of the clues and cryptic messengers but something struck me as odd about this.

Don't you guys remember when that person "TheRealTruth" came to answer questions for us for one night only. I remember them saying be careful of MJHD because it wasn't what it seemed (I'm paraphrasing). Could this be some of what they are talking about?

They also told us to watch Elizabeth Taylor or something like that, and then a few days later, the children and nanny Grace are seen leaving Dame Liz's home, days later Dame Elizabeth is seen on an outing with the children. She turns up in the papers again because she has gotten a sneak peak of TII, then it was reported that she actually got the sneak peek days later instead of what was first reported, then she tweets like a mad woman about the movie. I mean, she faded into oblivion after the 25th only resurfacing at the "burial" only to quiet again until now.

Maybe this TheRealTruth person was on to something.
avatar
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Is it just my browser or does that link lead to MJHD...if so, that is just plain out strange for sure
avatar
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Yepp, mine too
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:33 pm

I offered a Liz coincidence following the October 25/Culver clue chase:
A carnival for disabled children took place in Culver City on October 25th. Among the messages to us were two that I could solve: check for clues with 8 letters and look to a deck of cards.

Carnival has 8 letters. Perhaps MJ attended the carnival alone or with Liz.

A deck of cards has diamonds. Diamonds has 8 letters. Liz loves diamonds and even has a perfume named "White Diamonds". I asked then and will ask again now , is Liz the Queen of Diamonds ... a critical player in the hoax?

I noticed Liz within the streaming video on lightman during the opening sequence of TII. The other figures were historical newsmakers such as President Obama, Nelson Mandela, and Mother Theresa. I may have missed some others...

Maybe she was included because of her humanitarian work on behalf of HIV/Aids. Maybe she was simply included because she is close friend and staunch supporter of MJ.
Maybe she was included for another reason...
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I offered a Liz coincidence following the October 25/Culver clue chase:
A carnival for disabled children took place in Culver City on October 25th. Among the messages to us were two that I could solve: check for clues with 8 letters and look to a deck of cards.

Carnival has 8 letters. Perhaps MJ attended the carnival alone or with Liz.

A deck of cards has diamonds. Diamonds has 8 letters. Liz loves diamonds and even has a perfume named "White Diamonds". I asked then and will ask again now , is Liz the Queen of Diamonds ... a critical player in the hoax?

I noticed Liz within the streaming video on lightman during the opening sequence of TII. The other figures were historical newsmakers such as President Obama, Nelson Mandela, and Mother Theresa. I may have missed some others...

Maybe she was included because of her humanitarian work on behalf of HIV/Aids. Maybe she was simply included because she is close friend and staunch supporter of MJ.
Maybe she was included for another reason...


Oooh, me likey this theory, Girl!
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:37 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Yepp, mine too

It's supposed to. That's the point.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm

This is weird. Can someone redirect a domain to wherever they want?
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:This is weird. Can someone redirect a domain to wherever they want?

That's what some are saying on MJHD
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Bitten on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Tried google this is also it.. What is this? http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-347355
avatar
Bitten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:45 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:This is weird. Can someone redirect a domain to wherever they want?

That's what some are saying on MJHD

Someone who knows more about this must make things clear. I'm so curious
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Bitten wrote:Tried google this is also it.. What is this? http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-347355

Weird again but hurray for Alan Grayson!
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJonMyMind on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Wow that is strange!!!!

We were warned about this site before If I recall by DE7

I also think The truth mentioned it too..that we must be cautious!!
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Ive heard that too. Someone on MJHD said that they saw something somewhere claiming that MJHD was fake? What could be fake about it? Someone inform me please? Why do we need to be cautious?
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by ishealive on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:55 pm

That is so weird - is MJHD part of this, we've always thought it but is this confirmation????
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:55 pm

@wanabe

Yeah I know, I was just reassuring the girl before me that it´s supposed to direct you there

But I still don´t get it to be honest. Does this mean that MJHD are the bad guys, the good guys, or this has nothing to do with them? lol sorry but I´m quite off right now.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Butterfly J on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

How can a forum be fake?
Only thing I can imagine that it was created as part of hoax for "feed us" (believers)with clues. It´s dumb thought, isn´t i

Though, I remember some rumors about himself Michael leaked some fake information in past about himself - like sleeping in ...chamber (cant remember that word )...
avatar
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by ishealive on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:26 pm

Butterfly J wrote:How can a forum be fake?
Only thing I can imagine that it was created as part of hoax for "feed us" (believers)with clues. It´s dumb thought, isn´t i

Though, I remember some rumors about himself Michael leaked some fake information in past about himself - like sleeping in ...chamber (cant remember that word )...


That's right he leaked rubbish to the media - footage of himself in an oxygen chamber & bought the elephant mans bones... He said he wanted to live forever, all publicity is good publicity - it gets people talking.
MJ loved playing with the media. He's a man of mystery, he thrives on it!!! I believe he called it giving the media the 'ol razzle dazzle...
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Butterfly J on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Oxygen chamber! Right! Thanks

So, it means Michael is able to play mean games with media, but also with audience. He kept repeating: don´t believe what you read, what you hear etc. but big part of audience still believed that crap.

But what about MJDH
avatar
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Estonia

View user profile http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by NYMoonwalker on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:55 pm

WHAT IS THIS? I am so confused bounce
avatar
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by lonelynation on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:17 pm

What is it we are supposed to be cautious about?
It's a forum that anyone can post on, so I can't see anything dangerous about it...
or am I interpreting it wrong
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Scream on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:08 am

Celebrating the box office returns of its posthumous Michael Jackson film This Is It, Sony Pictures announced today (October 29th) that it would release a sequel titled This Is Also It.

"When we put together This Is It, we thought it was it, but it turns out it wasn't it," said Sony spokesperson Carol Foyler.

The success of the Jackson film -- along with the debut of a startling DirecTV ad starring the late Chris Farley and the continuing airing of commercials starring the late Billy Mays -- has sent entertainment industry insiders scrambling to exploit the careers of other dead celebrities.

"Dead is the new black," said Buddy Schlantz, a talent agent and longtime observer of the Hollywood scene. "Walter Cronkite can write his own ticket now."
avatar
Scream
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:46 am

NYMoonwalker wrote:WHAT IS THIS? I am so confused

You're not alone i'm with you, I don't understand as well. When I type in www.thisisalsoit.com, it links me to http://www.thisisit-movie.com/. It don't redirect me to MJHD..
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:53 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:WHAT IS THIS? I am so confused

You're not alone i'm with you, I don't understand as well. When I type in www.thisisalsoit.com, it links me to http://www.thisisit-movie.com/. It don't redirect me to MJHD..


OMG!!!! The other day I clicked that link and it took me to MJDH..now its changed!!

IM now very cautious of MJDH forum...something is not right with that forum.

WE have been warned in the past by people saying it is not what it appears!!!
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Scream on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:54 am

It's never taken me to MJDH, only to www.thisisit-movie.com
avatar
Scream
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:55 am

MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:WHAT IS THIS? I am so confused

You're not alone i'm with you, I don't understand as well. When I type in www.thisisalsoit.com, it links me to http://www.thisisit-movie.com/. It don't redirect me to MJHD..


OMG!!!! The other day I clicked that link and it took me to MJDH..now its changed!!

IM now very cautious of MJDH forum...something is not right with that forum.

WE have been warned in the past by people saying it is not what it appears!!!

Yes we had been warned by TRT! Take a look at this, I saved everything he posted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what this guy had for us:
1.Cassandra is fake, Mr Jackson has nothing to do with her
2.That isn't Karen's real facebook
3.Keep an eye out for numbers
3.None of Mr Jackson's children are on any social networking sites, you can stop following the fakes on twitter, myspace and facebook
4.The movie will hold no clues, Michael doesn't have control over it
5.I am not sure what this Oscar seems to be, but in no way is he/it related to Michael
6.The hoax of a hoax - spot on
7.JCC - somebody throwing you off
8.Germany is not they key
9.MJHD is not what you think it is, be weary
10.Rebbie Jackson is NOT on twitter nor is Omer Bhatti
11.Dave Dave is Dave Dave
12.TMZ is not in on anything

So that's mean TRT is for real! This is gotting me excited!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Confused on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 am

MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
NYMoonwalker wrote:WHAT IS THIS? I am so confused

You're not alone i'm with you, I don't understand as well. When I type in www.thisisalsoit.com, it links me to http://www.thisisit-movie.com/. It don't redirect me to MJHD..


OMG!!!! The other day I clicked that link and it took me to MJDH..now its changed!!

IM now very cautious of MJDH forum...something is not right with that forum.

WE have been warned in the past by people saying it is not what it appears!!!

Ok so this is strange. The fact that in the beginning it got redirected to MJHD wasn't so weird because maybe someone from MJHD registered the website and linked it to the MJHD forum. NOW how is it possible that the website is now linked to the official This Is It Movie website? Can a regular person link a website to an official one? For example..(stupid example maybe but ok) Is it possible for this website to redirect to for example CNN.COM? Like when you write mjkit.forumotion.net you are redirected to another official website? Or does the official website have authority and only they can redirect it from another website to their own?


Last edited by Confused on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by amy on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 am

OMG!!!! The other day I clicked that link and it took me to MJDH..now its changed!!

IM now very cautious of MJDH forum...something is not right with that forum.

WE have been warned in the past by people saying it is not what it appears!!! [/quote]

Yes we had been warned by TRT! Take a look at this, I saved everything he posted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is what this guy had for us:
1.Cassandra is fake, Mr Jackson has nothing to do with her
2.That isn't Karen's real facebook
3.Keep an eye out for numbers
3.None of Mr Jackson's children are on any social networking sites, you can stop following the fakes on twitter, myspace and facebook
4.The movie will hold no clues, Michael doesn't have control over it
5.I am not sure what this Oscar seems to be, but in no way is he/it related to Michael
6.The hoax of a hoax - spot on
7.JCC - somebody throwing you off
8.Germany is not they key
9.MJHD is not what you think it is, be weary
10.Rebbie Jackson is NOT on twitter nor is Omer Bhatti
11.Dave Dave is Dave Dave
12.TMZ is not in on anything

So that's mean TRT is for real! This is gotting me excited! [/quote]

TRT

does anybody have TRTs post i saved them but my pc got some prob and no i dont have can someone give me those posts
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 am

Yes sure Amy I have it. Do you want me to post it here?
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by amy on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 am

oh yes thanx thnk you very much if you wnt to post here you can if not you can pm me thanx
avatar
amy
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by bechstien on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 am

When googled I also got- Did you mean(underlined),Thisisatest
avatar
bechstien
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 am

This is quiet bizzar and very creepy!!! We just might be onto something here and maybe its not good!!!!

We need to be very careful I think people.

Not trying to scare anyone but somethings not right

Call it intuition !!!!
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 am

Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 am

Yes....and that is the reason why I am sitting here and scratching my head about the announcement of a sequel!



iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

yes that is true not to mention weird emails arriving in my inbox!!!!
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:41 am

MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

yes that is true not to mention weird emails arriving in my inbox!!!!

I would really like to know what is the email about!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Yes....and that is the reason why I am sitting here and scratching my head about the announcement of a sequel!



iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

But do you think that all this strange things came up to be a good news or bad news?
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:44 am

Who is sending the emails?
When did they start coming?
What is mentioned within the emails to cause you to describe them as weird?


MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

yes that is true not to mention weird emails arriving in my inbox!!!!
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:45 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

yes that is true not to mention weird emails arriving in my inbox!!!!

I would really like to know what is the email about!

Its a cryptic email sent by someone called Ron Terrell and im trying to find a MJ connection to him
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:47 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Who is sending the emails?
When did they start coming?
What is mentioned within the emails to cause you to describe them as weird?


MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

yes that is true not to mention weird emails arriving in my inbox!!!!

I think you have to visit this thread http://mjkit.forumotion.net/kenny-ortega-f42/help-needed-urgent-t3126.htm#74202 hope you don't mind me posting it here MJonMyMind.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 am

I'm not sure if it is good or bad...yet.

The titile This Is ALSO It is currently on my mind. It could simply be a continuation of the first movie or as I suggested before, it could be a movie that shows another side...opposite of what we saw in TII. I have to think on this a bit more in order to communicate my thoughts of what it means.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:50 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Who is sending the emails?
When did they start coming?
What is mentioned within the emails to cause you to describe them as weird?


MJonMyMind wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Don't you guys notice that, after the movie is shown. There are more and more strange things coming up?

yes that is true not to mention weird emails arriving in my inbox!!!!

I think you have to visit this thread http://mjkit.forumotion.net/kenny-ortega-f42/help-needed-urgent-t3126.htm#74202 hope you don't mind me posting it here MJonMyMind.

Thats fine no probs
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:54 am

GirlSaturday wrote:I'm not sure if it is good or bad...yet.

The titile This Is ALSO It is currently on my mind. It could simply be a continuation of the first movie or as I suggested before, it could be a movie that shows another side...opposite of what we saw in TII. I have to think on this a bit more in order to communicate my thoughts of what it means.

Ok so if "This Is Also It" came up to be a movie, which would you most likely want it to be? Part 2 of TII or opposite? If you don't mind me asking.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by GirlSaturday on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:03 am

Part 2 since that would be a positive extension of the really good movie that we saw within TII. Many of us saw the end and naturally wanted to see more. The dvd promises additional footage and we all look forward to seeing that.

An opposite movie might be a bit unsettling for many fans. Perhaps This Is Also It (opposite) would reveal some secrets. Not hoax related but peformance secrets such as how doubles were sometimes used and that MJ would sometimes lip sinc. You know... pull back the OZ curtain and show fans that the perfect performer and performance was not without flaws.

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:I'm not sure if it is good or bad...yet.

The titile This Is ALSO It is currently on my mind. It could simply be a continuation of the first movie or as I suggested before, it could be a movie that shows another side...opposite of what we saw in TII. I have to think on this a bit more in order to communicate my thoughts of what it means.

Ok so if "This Is Also It" came up to be a movie, which would you most likely want it to be? Part 2 of TII or opposite? If you don't mind me asking.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is Also It-Weird!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum