Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAW & Michael

+7
mjssoulmate
GirlSaturday
Rach
marsheliamorgan
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
fa
WanaBstartnSthn
11 posters

Go down

SAW & Michael Empty SAW & Michael

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:49 pm

A couple of MJHD members brought up some interesting stuff last night pertaining to the SAW movies and MJ. You know when TMZ posted the video of MJ's kids out with Liz Taylor and we saw the infamous pig masked man, who most of presumed to MJ? Well iloveu @ MJHD found the taglines from all 6 of the SAW movies.

SAW
Death is a shortcut
Let the games begin!
How much blood would you shed to stay alive?
How do you solve a puzzle with pieces missing?
Dare you see SAW?
Their saw isn't there to cut their chains, they are there to cut their feet
Every puzzle has its pieces.

SAW II
We Dare You Again…
New game. Different pieces.
Oh, yes. There will be blood.
Das Spiel geht weiter… (The game continues)

SAW III
Sometimes Rules Are Meant To Be Broken
Like Father, Like Daughter
To the victor goes the spoils
This Halloween He's Pulling Out All The Stops
Suffering, You Havent Seen Anything Yet
Pain: it's part of the puzzle. Blood: it's the price of freedom. Death: it's not that easy.
If Its Halloween, It Must be Saw……..
Legends never die.
Jigsaw's got a blooded tooth
Hast du das Leben verdient? Do you deserve to live?

SAW IV
It's a Trap
This Halloween give 'til it hurts
If it's Halloween, it must be Saw
You think it is over…but the games have just begun

SAW V
You won't believe how it ends.
In the end all the pieces will fit together

SAW VI
The Game Comes Full Circle
6 Chances, 6 Lessons. 6 Choices.
Trust In Him.
He helped me.
Source: IMDB

And this quote from Jigsaw in the movie stood out also:

You feel you now have control, don't you? You think you will walk away untested. I promise that my work will continue. That I have ensured. By hearing this tape, some will assume that this is over but I am still among you. You think it's over just because I am dead. It's not over. The games have just begun.

Does that remind you of MJ and this hoax?

iloveu also said this after other members kept saying they couldnt relate Michael to the goriness of SAW:

"I don't associate him to Saw eitherSAW & Michael Sf-smile but i associate him to Thriller! and games, puzzles and things like that. it's not literally…just that the taglines match our own "death puzzle" here."

I think she is onto something with this and like lots of ppl were saying, MJ might've been wearing that pig mask to reference us to look at the concept of SAW closely so we can make the connection of him controlling this whole thing, etc. What do you guys think?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

SAW & Michael Empty Re: SAW & Michael

Post by fa Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:06 pm

You just forgot one I think is fantastic!

Saw V:

Iam still amonsgst you.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I just asked this question in another thread.
What is the Theatened song that is suppose to be at the end of the movieDepending on the answer I will tell you the thought I just had.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Threatened lyrics

[ROD SERLING INTRO]
Tonight’s story is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introducing
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]
You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare is me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3]

[ROD SERLING OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

these lyrics are last corrected by The End

Send "Threatened" Ringtone to your Cell Phone!
Browse Other Michael Jackson LyricsRate this song 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
COMMENTS (6 total comments)
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:27 pm

off the invincable album,and i like the i am the living dead part
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 pm

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:30 pm

What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
Never Neverland, that’s the place
i would say if they played this song at the end THEN IT DEF. TELLS US ALOT i think
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:35 pm

"What you have just witnessed could the end of a particlarly terrifying nightmare. Its isnt. Its the beginning

Now having never seen the movie or heard the song..I was on LKL and one of the MJ's quoted these 2 lines. After that I had a very odd feeling...a scary one because I thought about this 4 yrs things and the president and then i read The SAw post here................Oh boy. This is not good...the thought I had on what I think could be happeneing.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Ok don't mean to sound like a mega b***h or anything but I need to say this.

I know we are invesitgating what we believe to be a death hoax, and it won't be straight cut and black and white, but I think some people take this to the extreme.

There was no way to know that Michael was wearing that mask during the childrens outing. That could have been anyone. The only reason people thought it was Michael is because Paris vaguley glanced in his direction. Your eyes see what your brain and you heart want them to. If people want to see Michael badly enough they will do. The same as if they want to make a theory based on numbers that can add up to something when you mutliply, divide and minus them 100 times.

The simplest explanation is always the most logical and correct one. The simpliest explanation in this is Michael died. Well as we don't believe this, we need to see what the next simpliest explanation is.

I sometimes think that by looking at things like this we are missing what is right infront of our eyes and Michael hiding in plain sight. Maybe we need to go back to basis to figure all this out?

Again, sorry if I ofended anyone who believes in anything I mentioned above. I just needed to add my 2 cents there.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Maybe there is no direct link between TII and Saw6 but the coincidences are just lovely.

You feel you now have control, don't you? You think you will walk away untested. I promise that my work will continue. That I have ensured.
That would make a not so nice warning to SONY (and other haters/detractors)

By hearing this tape, some will assume that this is over but I am still among you. You think it's over just because I am dead. It's not over. The games have just begun.

Remove hearing and substitute it with watching. Remove tape and subsitute it with film.
"By watching this film, some will assume that this is over but I am still among you."

That would make a nice reassuring message from MJ to his fans.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Invincable is the only CD i do not have!! I know.......

Thats why I didnt know the song. I feel stupid now........anyways....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:41 pm

What I was gonna say had no link to the SAW movies............nevermind then. Sorry I brought it up.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:46 pm

I didn't own it until after June 25th. No stores seemed to have it in stock. One day in August I got lucky and found it at Walmart for ...ready...SEVEN dollars. Oh nooo not the number 7 again, I thought at that time. SAW & Michael Icon_lol

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Invincable is the only CD i do not have!! I know.......

Thats why I didnt know the song. I feel stupid now........anyways....
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:What I was gonna say had no link to the SAW movies............nevermind then. Sorry I brought it up.

I'd still like to read your thoughts. Maybe it's not as stupid as you think?!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Spill it sister! Speak...

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:What I was gonna say had no link to the SAW movies............nevermind then. Sorry I brought it up.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 pm

fa wrote:You just forgot one I think is fantastic!

Saw V:

Iam still amonsgst you.

I agree - Michael would not like the horrible violence in SAW or the bloodshed - but if the tag lines point us in the right direction - or like someone else said - just part of the Thriller aspect of this whole thing then it makes sense especially Saw V - I am STILL amongst you! WOW!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Invincable is the only CD i do not have!! I know.......

I DIDNT have it either,but,just HAD to go out and buy it today as i love that song speechless and its NOT listed on the this is it cd,so i just happened to find it get this,with the off the wall cd too,so i couldnt resist.i figure i got the rest,i NEED these too.and i was looking for the speechless anyway,why not kill 2 birds with one stone right?after i read your post regarding the threatned song,i went and looked up the lyrics and couldnt believe them.SO heres the question,does this song (threatned)play at the end of movie or not?ididnt get to stay long enough to know, thanks in advance
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:47 pm

The tag lines are so MJ. It's true he wouldn't like the violence but the message definitely!

Good find this is kind of scary in a good way...
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:51 pm

That's just pure coincidence..i agree with Rach..what has Saw to do with Michael? Plus, that mask is from Saw 5 (i think) not 6, so what would be the relation between those 2?

I do believe about a possible connection between Vendetta and Mj...but Saw? It's extremely violent and saw 6 was released after his death...i don't get it... I don't see the point..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:02 pm

hAZZELY wrote:That's just pure coincidence..i agree with Rach..what has Saw to do with Michael? Plus, that mask is from Saw 5 (i think) not 6, so what would be the relation between those 2?

I do believe about a possible connection between Vendetta and Mj...but Saw? It's extremely violent and saw 6 was released after his death...i don't get it... I don't see the point..

Actually Hazzely, the pig mask wasn't just used in Saw 5. It was in fact used in all six SAW movies. The pig mask was worn everytime someone in any of the SAW movies was attacked and brought to one of JigSaw's "game" locations.There's no direct link between MJ and SAW> thats not what Im trying to imply. It's just the pig mask in the video from TMZ with MJ's kids and Liz which we were directed to by Samantha who got a clue saying "Remember the time, :50", that video clip was exactly 50 seconds long. Don't you see it's all coming together?
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Well, in saw 6 the mask only appears in a flashback when they remember the past, but it is not part of this last one. About that Samantha, you know she's not a reliable source..
What's more, how could that sentence be related with Mj since Saw6 was released few days ago..( Maybe it is in a meaningful way)...i don't see any relation...

Maybe I'm not getting your point, but well..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:19 pm

hAZZELY wrote:Well, in saw 6 the mask only appears in a flashback when they remember the past, but it is not part of this last one. About that Samantha, you know she's not a reliable source..
What's more, how could that sentence be related with Mj since Saw6 was released few days ago..( Maybe it is in a meaningful way)...i don't see any relation...

Maybe I'm not getting your point, but well..

Well I don't think it's just about SAW 6 I just think we are to look at all the taglines in general. They all have a general consensus of either "I am still amongst you" "the game has just begun" "It's not over because you think I'm dead", you know that type of thing? I'm not looking to make a big deal outta this or get too literal with every little detail I'm just saying you shouldn't discard a reasonable possibility. That's all...

..but if I remember correctly, the pig mask actually was used in the scene where the health insurance guy gets attacked in his office after he shoots the guard. That wasnt a flashback that was a new scene but I don't wanna split hairs!

Last edited by WanaBstartnSthn on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:23 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:That's just pure coincidence..i agree with Rach..what has Saw to do with Michael? Plus, that mask is from Saw 5 (i think) not 6, so what would be the relation between those 2?

Actually Hazzely, the pig mask wasn't just used in Saw 5. It was in fact used in all six SAW movies. The pig mask was worn everytime someone in any of the SAW movies was attacked and brought to one of JigSaw's "game" locations.There's no direct link between MJ and SAW> thats not what Im trying to imply. It's just the pig mask in the video from TMZ with MJ's kids and Liz which we were directed to by Samantha who got a clue saying "Remember the time, :50", that video clip was exactly 50 seconds long. Don't you see it's all coming together?

Personally I think the taglines to mean something. I could go one step further and say I believe it was MJ at the Halloween event and even further as was stated above, the mask was work when someone was brought to one of JigSaws "game" locations. .so IF MJ was at the event then we were brought to a game location by TMZ..out there yes, but not as out there as some stuff I've read..be gentle with your bashing, I have a headache lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:26 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

Personally I think the taglines to mean something. I could go one step further and say I believe it was MJ at the Halloween event and even further as was stated above, the mask was work when someone was brought to one of JigSaws "game" locations. .so IF MJ was at the event then we were brought to a game location by TMZ..out there yes, but not as out there as some stuff I've read..be gentle with your bashing, I have a headache lol

Lol no bashing over here 4evermichael, I agree you have pretty good point.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 pm

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
WanaBstartnSthn wrote:

Lol no bashing over here 4evermichael, I agree you have pretty good point.
Whoa! Thank you Very Happy
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content