Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED

+4
Give.In.To.Me
Lorrie
EarthAngel90
SeeingClues
8 posters

Go down

Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED Empty Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b138907_michael_jackson_not_buried_yet_says.html
Michael Jackson "Not Buried Yet," Says Father Joe

Today 2:25 PM PDT by Ashley Fultz <DIV class="entry_content clear" _extended="true">Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED 425.jackson.062509 Getty Images
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED Empty Re: Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:27 pm

buried, not buried, cremated, no-brain, no-tissues, brain is back..
WHICH ONE IS IT?!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED Empty Re: Joe Jackson says that MJ is NOT BURIED

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

This is a another sign .... to me of course .. I take anything as a sign ... I open - minded like that ..... that is sound promising to me.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

missdahmer wrote:buried, not buried, cremated, no-brain, no-tissues, brain is back..
WHICH ONE IS IT?!!!!!!!

None of the above, missdahmer, except the second.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Lorrie wrote:
missdahmer wrote:buried, not buried, cremated, no-brain, no-tissues, brain is back..
WHICH ONE IS IT?!!!!!!!

None of the above, missdahmer, except the second.

well of course. I was just saying, for the media (and the family) to make up their stupid minds on what they want us to believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Joe says "I still can't believe he's gone." Well Joe..I agree with you there... I still don't believe he's gone either. hahaha
silly Joe, thanks for sharing our beliefs👽

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 pm

WHICH ONE IS IT?!!!!!!!

LOL ...That's exactly how I sound here!!...and dont forget to add...results will be out next week!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 pm

I would take what Joe says with a pinch of salt. I mean the man didn't even know where the "body" was ffs.

However, it fits in with the whole hoax so it's all good Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
WHICH ONE IS IT?!!!!!!!

LOL ...That's exactly how I sound here!!...and dont forget to add...results will be out next week!

but I thought the results are being kept private?!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

missdahmer wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:
WHICH ONE IS IT?!!!!!!!

Oh, snap! I forgot, yes, after too much deliberation I guess it's best to keep them private, LOL
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:00 pm

Surprise surprise
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:03 pm

missdahmer wrote:

Yep, they are being kept private for "security purposes" while Murray runs free and goes about his business.
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm

didn't they say it's because revealing the results would 'ruin the investigation' hahahahahha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm

When does these people learn to keep their stories straigth??

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Joe says "I still can't believe he's gone." Well Joe..I agree with you there... I still don't believe he's gone either. hahaha
silly Joe, thanks for sharing our beliefs👽

LOl Well at least we know someone in the family shares our theory! IMO Joe has said a lot of weird things to keep feeding the hoax! Keep it coming Joe...lol
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down