Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by ilprincipe on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:14 pm

I never doubted doubles....although I think I have hardly seen some of them in TII.....

But how is all this related to the hoax?
Did someone die?
Did MJ die? The double die? Non of them?

*baffled*
avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Ok, I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here...

The information that "intellius" deciminates is not always correct. One person can show up more than 1 time because of some change in a person's information.

For example: when I have looked myself up (or people that I know) I came up 2 or3 times due to a mispelling in my name or the inclusion of a middle initial in addition to the way I legally use my name; also one may be listed because of different/previous addresses.

I know that I am not a twin or triplet!

While I find the whole theory extremely interesting and intrigued at how it was pulled together, I'm not sure what to make of it. I have to think about this a little more. My head is spinning again!
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by icy55 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:17 pm

I just think the news of a twin is not possible... How can Katherine jackson deprive her son of a normal life since young. It's just not possible!
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 pm

Rach wrote:I'm all for keeping an open mind when it comes to things like this but my question is: why?

How could Katherine have known she was going to have twins and one of them was going to grow up and be the worlds biggest superstar? Why keep a twin secret from birth?

Yes the clues are there if you are going down this route, but I need a valid explanation as to what the mystery of keeping a twin a secret was.



Hey Rach, thank you for so clearly expressing what I'm thinking as I go through this thread again.

I'm having a hard time with this twin theory -- it would mean that there was a hoax already started in 1958. Why? The Jackson parents had no way of knowing what life was going to bring to their children and I doubt that Katherine would hide one of her children.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by gigi on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:46 pm

I agree this sounds dubious, particularly if based on these records. How come Tito and Rebbie are not included and Billy Jean is?

The thing about singing with my brother on the This is it album sleeve is interesting though
avatar
gigi
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Confused on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:54 pm

The main problem with this theory in my opinion isn't photographers or Katherine being a terrible mom. Photographers could be thinking they were photographing the same boy,young adult,adult as only one of them would go out to be in the spotlight. As far as Katherine goes she didn't hide one of them..they were both huge artists just under one and the same name.

Now the dealbreaker for a HUGE theory like this.. Why on earth (some people have mentioned it before) would Katherine and Joe know by birth that these boys would need to pass for each other because one of them (or both) was SO talented and was going to be SO popular that they needed back up for when it really got out of hand. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? This is like the Obama thing in the US where he needed to prove he was born in the US and his name in the Hawain newspaper wasn't enough because obviously his parents knew already he needed some legitamicy for when he would become president 45 years later. Maybe sometimes things are just the way they seem.


Last edited by Confused on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Confused on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm

gigi wrote:
The thing about singing with my brother on the This is it album sleeve is interesting though

Yeah what was that about. Does anyone know??
avatar
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:48 pm

I really don't think there are doubles in the movie. Maybe I am wrong, Maybe There was one double or something but Michael was also in the movie and he looked great!! He is not dead! Nobody is dead.

I also think it is weird about that thing on the album about his brother :S
Because there were no songs with his brothers :S there has to be a reason for that. But not that the real MJ is dead. no absolutely not Smile
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Eva R wrote:
I also think it is weird about that thing on the album about his brother :S
Because there were no songs with his brothers :S there has to be a reason for that.

I don't why it says that but the brothers did the back up vocals for the "This is It" song. I just heard on TV again today that they did them when the song was "found".
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Rach on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:52 pm

city.gal1 wrote:I don't why it says that but the brothers did the back up vocals for the "This is It" song. I just heard on TV again today that they did them when the song was "found".

That is very true Smile

Did you also notice in the movie how Michael thanked his brothers and not his sisters? The above very well could be the explanation for that.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by tyffanny on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:53 pm

I think it is possible There is a lot of contradiction in the personnality of Michael ....
One is soo sweet LOL and the other one is BAD ..LOL
During 30 years it would be the biggest magical illusion never see!!
I think that would explain lotssss of things ..

tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:53 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
Eva R wrote:
I also think it is weird about that thing on the album about his brother :S
Because there were no songs with his brothers :S there has to be a reason for that.

I don't why it says that but the brothers did the back up vocals for the "This is It" song. I just heard on TV again today that they did them when the song was "found".

Yes I heard that too! I heard people say they think the brother are ridiculous because now they are also in this is it. Yeah, maybe he means that. But that is one song and you can't even really hear that they're the brother :S
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Rach wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:I don't why it says that but the brothers did the back up vocals for the "This is It" song. I just heard on TV again today that they did them when the song was "found".

That is very true Smile

Did you also notice in the movie how Michael thanked his brothers and not his sisters? The above very well could be the explanation for that.


I did notice that the sisters were left out -- just thanked the brothers and his parents. I thought it was because he performed with his brothers and that they started out their music careers together. And of course, he thanked his parents because they brought him into the world. If you look at the dedications on his albums he thanks them too.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:00 pm

maybe because the brothers helped him to write this it it Smile Don't know Smile
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by HoneyPie on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm totally convinced there are no doubles in TII, only our Michael..though can't get why Joe and La Toya said that there are..
avatar
HoneyPie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31
Woonplaats : Lithuania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:16 pm

HoneyPie wrote:I'm totally convinced there are no doubles in TII, only our Michael..though can't get why Joe and La Toya said that there are..

Joe and La toya are ofcourse the ones that like attention and money Wink
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by White_Orchid on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Since when can we stand in front of a mirror, place our hand behind our back,...and then see the ' hand behind the back' reflection in the mirror???

Check it out....

http://www.kyechu.nl/MJJ/maninthemirror2.jpg

Let's not dismiss Souza/Mo theory so fast...tweak it a little, instead of twin, think 'inner child'. Then, 'child' ages into young man ...young man is rich.....who is also very sensitive.

Makes sense to me that this rich young man could afford to 'buy' a Double to fill in and perform duties and functions that real MJ doesn't want to bother with....

Actually, 2 MJ's, (Joe and Joseph) add another layer of new meaning to 'Man in the Mirror' lyrics. Souza/Mo's theory has merit and explains some of the puzzle.

PS. IMO, there were at least 2 doubles in TII.

avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Human_nature on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:05 pm

tyffanny wrote:I think it is possible There is a lot of contradiction in the personnality of Michael ....
One is soo sweet LOL and the other one is BAD ..LOL
During 30 years it would be the biggest magical illusion never see!!
I think that would explain lotssss of things ..

I have 2 personalities too... like MANY people. I mean, we all have different side, and especially, as human, our moods change.
So, Michael is human, like everybody, the only difference....people always followed him everywhere, watch every move...and oh...he's so sweet , why he curse today?
Because..he's human and also had many bad days like everybody.

So, I just can't see any contradiction in his personality. Just more scrutinised by the whole world.
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Human_nature wrote:
tyffanny wrote:I think it is possible There is a lot of contradiction in the personnality of Michael ....
One is soo sweet LOL and the other one is BAD ..LOL
During 30 years it would be the biggest magical illusion never see!!
I think that would explain lotssss of things ..

I have 2 personalities too... like MANY people. I mean, we all have different side, and especially, as human, our moods change.
So, Michael is human, like everybody, the only difference....people always followed him everywhere, watch every move...and oh...he's so sweet , why he curse today?
Because..he's human and also had many bad days like everybody.

So, I just can't see any contradiction in his personality. Just more scrutinised by the whole world.

exacly!
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by IWSICS on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:30 pm

Personally, I don't believe Michael had a twin. I mean- It's rare to find ONE person with that amount of raw talent, let alone two! From the same family and all? I mean, I think there's a point in which you can tell twins apart- so why wouldn't people have thought about it sooner? I'm 10000% for him being alive, but this is just not for me. My gut is telling me no for this one.. but I still appreciate the effort and dedication put in from everyone who wrote the theory!
avatar
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by H'aime on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:15 pm

White_Orchid wrote:Since when can we stand in front of a mirror, place our hand behind our back,...and then see the ' hand behind the back' reflection in the mirror???

Check it out....

http://www.kyechu.nl/MJJ/maninthemirror2.jpg

Let's not dismiss Souza/Mo theory so fast...tweak it a little, instead of twin, think 'inner child'. Then, 'child' ages into young man ...young man is rich.....who is also very sensitive.

Makes sense to me that this rich young man could afford to 'buy' a Double to fill in and perform duties and functions that real MJ doesn't want to bother with....

Actually, 2 MJ's, (Joe and Joseph) add another layer of new meaning to 'Man in the Mirror' lyrics. Souza/Mo's theory has merit and explains some of the puzzle.

PS. IMO, there were at least 2 doubles in TII.


Double? maybe...twin? no.
avatar
H'aime
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:44 pm

ok,i am thinking about this one,on one hand i can see where it would be possible,lets say one was THE EXTRMELY shy one and DIDNT want to be in public eye UNLESS had to "fill in" there are a couple of different examples that could be used for the yes on this,and there are a couple of reasons why we could say no,i dont believe it,however,i think we shouldnt all together toss it out,we need to keep an open mind on EVERY possiblity that comes our way,just my opinion this would yes explain the slight differences in facial appearances and weight appearances in photos,videos and of course the TII movie it could also explain the extremly SHY and embarrassed easily michael and the more outgoing firmer michael,the slightly higher voice,the lower deeper voice,so i dont want to dismiss this all together
i am wondering if it would be possible if perhaps katherine shielded and protected another "twin"because she KNEW michael would need him more one day as opposed to another?maybe joe didnt consider twin wasnt as talented or as good as michael?remember he was gonna kick marlon OUT of the group until katherine stepped in,
also,wasnt there a question as to WHY the jacksons had purchased 12 burial plots instead of 10?
so i am confused and am on the fence on this one,i dont want to dismiss anything just my honest opinion and i dont think it should be labeled as stupid i dont think ANYONES theories or questions or anything should be disrespected that way,that was rather harsh. jmo
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Pammy on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:16 pm

You guys remember when we were talkin about The MJ Clone? That he was totally interested in makin a clone of himself ? i just googled to find that page again.

http://www.myspace.com/realmichaeljackson
avatar
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by White_Orchid on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:23 pm

H'aime wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:Since when can we stand in front of a mirror, place our hand behind our back,...and then see the ' hand behind the back' reflection in the mirror???

Check it out....

http://www.kyechu.nl/MJJ/maninthemirror2.jpg

Let's not dismiss Souza/Mo theory so fast...tweak it a little, instead of twin, think 'inner child'. Then, 'child' ages into young man ...young man is rich.....who is also very sensitive.

Makes sense to me that this rich young man could afford to 'buy' a Double to fill in and perform duties and functions that real MJ doesn't want to bother with....

Actually, 2 MJ's, (Joe and Joseph) add another layer of new meaning to 'Man in the Mirror' lyrics. Souza/Mo's theory has merit and explains some of the puzzle.

PS. IMO, there were at least 2 doubles in TII.


Double? maybe...twin? no.

@H'aime..I agree. One is double is 'slightly' taller, the hand is 'slightly larger,etc..otherwise, they could be 'fraternal twins' in APPEARANCE. This 'Double' aligns exactly with MJ's perfectionism. Who IS this double? My God, who is the real MJ?

PS. I LOVE this pic of MJ, he is soooo hadsome!
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by White_Orchid on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 pm

I wanted to add another mirror 'double clue' for your consideration.

http://www.kyechu.nl/MJJ/maninthemirror2.jpg

Compare the 'eyes' in the 'mirror'.

It is as though they were looking at each other's mouths or something, but the result is that the eyes are slightly 'out of focus' from each other so the 'mirror image' is not exact.

So, dfferences in eyes, height, hand size, hand behind the back, feet size,....
whadda think????

PS. Does anyone remember who authored that EARLY post asking 'what if MJ's LIFE was a hoax?
Lends credence to the Doubles theory.
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:48 am

I really don't think there is a double of Michael. And that the real Michael is dead. No I don't think so.
Yes Michael is shy, but not on stage. And maybe Michael changed a bit in those years, we haven't seen him in along time right? (before the 02) And he has children. Maybe he also changed a bit because of that, who knows Wink
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by ex_lurker on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:ok,i am thinking about this one,on one hand i can see where it would be possible,lets say one was THE EXTRMELY shy one and DIDNT want to be in public eye UNLESS had to "fill in" there are a couple of different examples that could be used for the yes on this,and there are a couple of reasons why we could say no,i dont believe it,however,i think we shouldnt all together toss it out,we need to keep an open mind on EVERY possiblity that comes our way,just my opinion this would yes explain the slight differences in facial appearances and weight appearances in photos,videos and of course the TII movie it could also explain the extremly SHY and embarrassed easily michael and the more outgoing firmer michael,the slightly higher voice,the lower deeper voice,so i dont want to dismiss this all together
i am wondering if it would be possible if perhaps katherine shielded and protected another "twin"because she KNEW michael would need him more one day as opposed to another?maybe joe didnt consider twin wasnt as talented or as good as michael?remember he was gonna kick marlon OUT of the group until katherine stepped in,
also,wasnt there a question as to WHY the jacksons had purchased 12 burial plots instead of 10?
so i am confused and am on the fence on this one,i dont want to dismiss anything just my honest opinion and i dont think it should be labeled as stupid i dont think ANYONES theories or questions or anything should be disrespected that way,that was rather harsh. jmo


Well, I always enjoy Souza and Mo’s theories, they always make me think. That being said, I admit my head is still spinning after reading the blog yesterday morning. I’m open to all theories, they should all be considered.
My two cents on this one would be something like this: it is possible, it would explain some things but at the same time I find it hard to believe. I’m not dismissing the theory, I’m just trying to reason here. There’s a lot of work behind it and I respect that.

As some of you here mentioned, it would explain a lot of things, as in the post quoted above and many others. But what I don’t get is how can someone live like this for decades, actually a lifetime? And why? If there were indeed twins, who was on stage all these years? Did they take turns in performing? I guess I find it hard to believe that that amount of talent, that voice, those dancing skills could exist at the same level in two people, even if they were twins, born in a very talented family. I don’t know if it’s possible, I find it difficult to believe.

I admit that after reading the theory I find myself pretty blown away. As I was watching the movie today I found myself thinking about the twin thing and thinking what if it's true and what if the twin is in the movie - the feeling today was of two different personalities on stage. From the moment I saw the ‘They Don’t Care About Us’ footage back in June, I remember thinking that Mike looked different, there was something a bit harsh (sorry, couldn’t think of a better word) about his facial features. He looked different to me, and I had the same feeling every time I saw the movie. Could be just acting for the hoax and the movie, I don’t know. I have many thoughts running in my head over this theory, if only I could stop my mind from racing and get rid of this sad feeling that’s overwhelming me Sad

I’m remembering that tweet from Elizabeth Taylor, where she said to pay attention to his messages. In ‘Black Or White’ he says ‘this is your time to shine’.. ‘Always great to sing with my brother.’ IDK Crying or Very sad

“Would you be mad?” No, I would not be mad. If this is true, then it is so sad, that there would be no room for being mad. If this turned out to be true, I don’t know how I would feel, but it wouldn’t be mad. It wouldn’t be mad.
avatar
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28
Woonplaats : romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:58 pm

lovelidae wrote:I think if Michael were a twin a couple of things would have never plagued him in life:

1. The constant loneliness he felt. He would have always had someone with him, like another part of him (no song pun intended)

2. Joe Jackson would have promoted Michael and his twin like a double Jackson wonder.

3. I don't think the Jackson's would ever have been ashamed of a twin child (they happily showed their whole brood to the world).

4. Two Michael Jackson's would have created way more buzz than one

5. Hiding a twin would just sound crazy...IMHO


I totally agree. My very first thought when someone mentioned he had a twin is why would he talk about his loneliness so much? Twins never feel alone. I don't buy this theory at all...it's just way too far fetched for me.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
lovelidae wrote:I think if Michael were a twin a couple of things would have never plagued him in life:

1. The constant loneliness he felt. He would have always had someone with him, like another part of him (no song pun intended)

2. Joe Jackson would have promoted Michael and his twin like a double Jackson wonder.

3. I don't think the Jackson's would ever have been ashamed of a twin child (they happily showed their whole brood to the world).

4. Two Michael Jackson's would have created way more buzz than one

5. Hiding a twin would just sound crazy...IMHO


I totally agree. My very first thought when someone mentioned he had a twin is why would he talk about his loneliness so much? Twins never feel alone. I don't buy this theory at all...it's just way too far fetched for me.

yeah exactly! I also don't believe it at all
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by MJonMyMind on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:16 am

Im thinking a Double was created for MJ but he didnt have a twin!

if that makes sence
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by speechlessornot on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 am

It's too much for me!!!!! I appreciate the work they did for that post
with all the investigations but it's too hard to believe since there are so many questions to be answered.I have to admit that the theory is very interesting and partly credible , with all those proofs. One of the questions : during all these long years while Michael and his life was under the media and fans' 'magnifying glass' , nobody noticed that there were two Michaels? Indeed, all of us noticed the smaller or bigger differences but I think it's unbelievable.BUT i'm wondering... maybe this could be a movie clue..i don't know if it was discussed previously but i'm wondering why the crew and even KO used to call Michael once 'Michael' , another time 'MJ' and each time Michael was Michael and MJ was that I believe was an impersonator. As I know, KO ususlly called MJ 'Michael'.
avatar
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by yitsy on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:52 am

OK...for what its worth.
I appreciate this post because it has finally knocked my common sense back into first gear more than ever. Sorta the last straw that broke the camels' back?
I'm sure I will read from time to time.
But, I would like to say good luck to everyone here. I hope you all will eventually find peace within yourselves. Sometimes there just are no simple answers in life or death.
avatar
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Human_nature on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 am

Twin..I don't believe...

But very good "double" maybe...

And again E'casanova, maybe ??

avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Grace on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 pm

E'Cas or Carlo Rigley could be possible IMO
The only issue I have with those is that they are too young.
The impersonator that is of his age is Lane Lassiter in Las Vegas but he does not look too much like Michael.

E'Cas - reminding me of the ambulance pic


Carlo Rigley:


Has anybody seen any picture of the so-called Dimitrie Draghicescu which I consider a pink distraction bubble so far?
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Human_nature on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Earnest Valentino , 43 yrs old, second best impersonator imo.

E'casanova I don't know his age....he's a mystery !
avatar
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by kyra on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:21 pm

I think this girl is taking the wrong dose of Tamiflu...
avatar
kyra
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02
Leeftijd : 47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by miss j on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:06 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
~Susie~ wrote:As for the site, I don't know how accurate it is, but I don't think it's 100% accurate.To be honest, I believe it's all fake.And as for the photos where Michael's height is different, it could be one of his impersonators.I don't believe that. No offense, but it's far-fetched.

With the height differences it could possible be as simple as an optical illusion because the depth perception and the angle of the photos is in different perspective.

yes, it's because of the perspective. not because of different person.
avatar
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by ex_lurker on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:21 am

Ok, so I had this crazy thought running through my head lately. Please no bashing, because it’s Tuesday today and I hate Tuesdays…

So, thinking again about the twin thing, because I can’t get it out of my head. This is VERY out there, but bear with me and don’t forget the big IF I’m using about this.

Well IF there is a twin, IF, what would you think about him being the O2 guy? I KNOW it’s a crazy idea, but what if he was the O2guy? Also, what if he is the orange pants in the movie, maybe even one or the others? (Like pointy shoulders Mike during Human Nature, when I hear him sing Why? Why? and I see him say Why Oh Why). I’m thinking that if part of the hoax is to put an end to the secrecy and the lies and the hiding, this would be a perfect opportunity. It’s hard not to see the differences between Mike and the O2 guy, not only physical, but also voice, mannerism, the walk, you know what I mean. ( Remember the pics on the MJHD with the masked guy hiding behind the red curtain as Mike tells the world that This Is It?? Why would anybody stay there with a camera? ) I’m getting today my copy of the CD and that note on the back of the CD about the brother is there for a reason. Also, all that talk about the movie, there are doubles, there aren’t doubles, that would also make sense. I’m going crazy here with this, but what IF? For all we know, maybe we’ve already seen him, even with the kids, because Mike would trust him completely.

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I’m on my way to work and don’t have the time to check if it’s been covered already. Also sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out of my system. Thoughts anyone?

Take care!
avatar
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28
Woonplaats : romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by MJJ Love on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Oh my..
They are some very good theorists I must say BUT I cannot believe he had a TWIN and it was never ever mnetioned by one person who knew them from GARY INDIANA.
I can't believe that one at all.
VERY BELIEVABLE AND CONVINCING DOUBLES, YES< I TOTALLY BELIEVE.

Good Read I must say....
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 42
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by lonelynation on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I think if Michael were a twin a couple of things would have never plagued him in life:

1. The constant loneliness he felt. He would have always had someone with him, like another part of him (no song pun intended)

2. Joe Jackson would have promoted Michael and his twin like a double Jackson wonder.

3. I don't think the Jackson's would ever have been ashamed of a twin child (they happily showed their whole brood to the world).

4. Two Michael Jackson's would have created way more buzz than one

5. Hiding a twin would just sound crazy...IMHO

Couldn't agree more.

Just think.. if La Toya knew she was sitting on a gold mind, she would've cashed in already.
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by marsheliamorgan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:04 am

Personally, I don't believe Michael had a twin. I mean- It's rare to find ONE person with that amount of raw talent, let alone two! From the same family and all? I mean, I think there's a point

thats ANOTHER point in favor of there being something to this,lets see michael as we know,singer,dancer,artist(drawing)etc.etc.ONE man had ALL these raw talents and now coming to light some we didnt know of?this leads one to believe MAYBE possible one was the singer,dancer,and the other had the raw talent and his strength was in the painting,drawing,art,side i dont know,its still a possiblity and the pics of the man in the mirror,something is off there,beautiful pic but,with all the questions height,hands,etc.i am just wondering yes,again it could be a double,who knows,the only way we are going to KNOW for sure anything is if one of the family spills,or michael decides to let us all in on it.
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by GirlSaturday on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 am

One word regarding the twin theory: Possible.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by MJLover1990 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 am

To be honest I kinda believe the Twin Theory, I mean there is a 50/50% chance and it would make alot of sense.
avatar
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 28
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Vampyre on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 am

Nonsense.
avatar
Vampyre
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 24
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by MJJ on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:22 pm

sorry but i dont believe michael is one of a twin...
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Eva R on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:28 pm

me neither.. Wink

But I am still confused about the back of the album this is it.. :S
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by MJJ on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:58 pm

yes that one is weird always great to sing whit my brother
avatar
MJJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 126
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by billiejean17 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Thats weird?
avatar
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by billiejean17 on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Human_nature wrote:Twin..I don't believe...

But very good "double" maybe...

And again E'casanova, maybe ??

Michael is on the left and the imposter is on the right? I don't think it is a mirror
avatar
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by iLOVEu on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Someone from MJHD said he/she got the album and it said brotherS and uploaded a picture.
avatar
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Read if you dare !!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum