Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is it that Michael...

5 posters

Go down

Why is it that Michael... Empty Why is it that Michael...

Post by icy55 Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Why is it that Michael always do not like reporters or camera man to zoom in into his face? He had has such beautiful features?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Why is it that Michael... Empty Re: Why is it that Michael...

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:35 pm

He is very self conscious as a result of the beatings and tauntings he suffered as a child.

When I was a teenager I was bullied about my weight and my looks and it caused me to go through some horrible things. Even 10 years on I still hate having my photo taken and I can't accept a compliment from anyone, because I think they are messing about with me.

I can understand where Michael is coming from because you never fully recover from it Sad
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Omg Rach Im the same way. If someone, like my BF tells me Im the most beautiful thing on the planet, I think he is lying to me.
I was never told i was ugly ever in my life, but when i was about 25, I had an abusive BF threw acid on my face and Im left with some scarring, so I can TOTALLY understand MJ....my scarring isnt my whole face just little parts of it and the scars are small but they are very visible
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:39 pm

He is very insecure. I know a lot of ppl get upset when they hear ppl say that MJ has body dismorphic disorder or whatever but I think he might really have it. It's not like saying he's a bad person because of it, that's silly! It just means that no matter how awesome and beautiful Michael looks to the world, Michael may have looked in the mirror and seen "ugliness". This, imho, stems from the poor treatment his father gave him in his early years. He was so impressionable and his father used that time to tell MJ "You have a big nose! You didnt get that from me! you ugly!" Michael is so beautiful to us but to himself, he may have never been satisfied with his appearance. I am kinda that way too sometimes. People can tell me all day how pretty I am but I will still feel insecure and I may feel like they are lying and just saying that to be nice. Why is it that Michael... Icon_sad

Last edited by WanaBstartnSthn on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Omg Rach Im the same way. If someone, like my BF tells me Im the most beautiful thing on the planet, I think he is lying to me.
I was never told i was ugly ever in my life, but when i was about 25, I had an abusive BF threw acid on my face and Im left with some scarring, so I can TOTALLY understand MJ....my scarring isnt my whole face just little parts of it and the scars are small but they are very visible

OMG that is terrible. You are so brave to share that with us all. I hope that your abusive ex got his @ss thrown in jail for that. I bet you are beautiful though because you have a wonderful spirit and heart Smile

I was teased over my weight and I developed an eating disorder and got very ill. It takes all my strength to not resort back to that and everyday is a battle.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 pm

@ Rach and Jacksonologist, wow we have a lot in common. I was typing the practically the same things you two were at the same time. Jacksonologist, I am so sorry that happened to you! OMG. That is one of my greatest fears for some reason, having acid thrown on me. Thank god it's not your entire face. I am very sorry.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Rach wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Omg Rach Im the same way. If someone, like my BF tells me Im the most beautiful thing on the planet, I think he is lying to me.

OMG that is terrible. You are so brave to share that with us all. I hope that your abusive ex got his @ss thrown in jail for that. I bet you are beautiful though because you have a wonderful spirit and heart Smile

I was teased over my weight and I developed an eating disorder and got very ill. It takes all my strength to not resort back to that and everyday is a battle.

You guys are strong! People who are mentally tough are the most beautiful people. Looks are only deceiving because what matters is the heart.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm

That is so true icy55.

You have to get on with life and try and not let things bring you down, however hard it may be.

Life is a wonderful gift and adventure and I am determined to make the most of mine while I can. While I still suffer with my illness, it doesn't ruin my life like it did many years ago. I have learnt to be strong and not let what others say to me get me down Smile

I owe that to Michael because he was the same.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:57 pm

I feel that Michael's father scarred him when he was young. Joe Jackson has alot to stand before the judgment throne for that's for certain. Once Michael became an adolescent and got acne it only made matters worst. I was teased in my adolescent years about my nose too. I never had plastic surgery or anything. As I got older I began to accept that this was the way God made me and that's that. Now, I am told all of the time that I am pretty and I say thank you and move on. I am very self secure and confident in my skin because of my relationship with Christ. Also, in my adult years I was married to an abusive man. I am not going to get into it but he did any and everything to me that you can imagine. I am just thankful I have moved forward to a much better life. I am engaged to a millionaire and he treats me like a Queen. Just like the word says, your latter days will be better than your former days. I know Michael's latter days are better than his former days as well. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Oh thanks rach. You are so very brave yourself. I can tell when we've talked that you have your shit together. You have a GREAT personality!!

I am sad to say he is not in jail. I never pressed charges and it haunts me to this day. I have made my peace with it and its just a part of who I am and Im actually a better person because of it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum