Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.
One photo is zoomed in and one is not - to trick people.

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?

Not in 85. The technology wasn't there. As I said before there was no photoshop, computers barely did anything and those awful black screens with the hideous green font. Anybody my age correct me if I'm wrong with the following because it's been so long..To even boot up a computer you had to first put in a floppy disc into the disc drive, reach all the way round the back of the huge machine to turn it on then you had to key in a DOS command and then well, nothing really lol...you could do spreadsheets and line by line DOS commands which really didn't do a lot..
So after that blast from the past I would say the 85 pic is 100% real but the new one is fake..NOW on the new pic, a date can be put on the pic with a watermark via a picture tube or just keyed in and lightened...

Oh yeah, I understand that (the stone age discussion lol) but I´m not sure you understand what I mean. I´ll try again:

What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think it´s the language barriers that makes me misunderstood
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:30 pm

nevermind I see it....so the left one is real and the right one fake? OR are you saying the opposite?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Rach on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:nevermind I see it....so the left one is real and the right one fake? OR are you saying the opposite?

I think the one on the left (1983) is real and the right one (2009) is the fake.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by missyoumuch on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 pm

the 2009 one is a fake one im pretty sure of it
avatar
missyoumuch
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : united kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by neverlandprincess on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Great find...this just made my day...granted the photographer was just banking and "if" MJ was on a stretcher nobody got the pic? HOWEVER that goes back to inane assumption that NOBODY got a photo of the most photographed star in the world. Hmmm.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 35
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh thank the good Lord!! I thought maybe they both were PS'd
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by ishealive on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:35 pm

The 2009 one looks pretty fake, we've seen a pic of MJ lying down on stage that looks like the 2009 pic and it looks like they've photoshoped the '85 pic onto the '09 one imo.
avatar
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 37
Woonplaats : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Rach on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm

ishealive wrote:The 2009 one looks pretty fake, we've seen a pic of MJ lying down on stage that looks like the 2009 pic and it looks like they've photoshoped the '85 pic onto the '09 one imo.

I agree. I think that is what happened 100%.
avatar
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:41 pm

UGHH This would be so much easier to figure out if PHOTOSHOP DIDNT EXIST!
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 pm

I agree
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by lonelynation on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 pm

What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think I did answer this question, but I'll try again..
The picture from '85 may have never existed - it's quite possible. The reason that I believe it does in fact exist without the help of photoshop, is because of the way the whole image fits together. The picture as a whole color wise, grain wise, scale wise - makes sense
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:05 pm

lonelynation wrote:
What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think I did answer this question, but I'll try again..
The picture from '85 may have never existed - it's quite possible. The reason that I believe it does in fact exist without the help of photoshop, is because of the way the whole image fits together. The picture as a whole color wise, grain wise, scale wise - makes sense

Yes you did answer me and I totally got it, thanks I was just answering 4ever because she was refering to an earlier post, before you answered my question
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by lonelynation on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Oh oh sorry!
avatar
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

It´s ok
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:29 pm

I think that the pic is from 1986 when they took photos of Michael resting in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, it's just a different angle. Someone who has that set of pictures, photoshopped one of the pics now to look like it was Michael in an ambulance in 1985 but it also looks like the pic from 2009 so, imo it's fake.



I also think that the pic from 2009 is fake.

Someone is trying to confuse us with this new pic.

Just my opinion...
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Chuyuri on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 pm

The 9 in 2009 and 1985 are identical.

You can take that however you want...could mean nothing at all, but I thought it was worth pointing out.
avatar
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by juliet on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Okay, with what I've read from your posts, IMO,
I think the 2009 pic is the one photoshopped to make it look like the genuine 198? pic.

avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by fa on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:I think that the pic is from 1986 when they took photos of Michael resting in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, it's just a different angle. Someone who has that set of pictures, photoshopped one of the pics now to look like it was Michael in an ambulance in 1985 but it also looks like the pic from 2009 so, imo it's fake.



I also think that the pic from 2009 is fake.

Someone is trying to confuse us with this new pic.

Just my opinion...

But take a look, eyebrows are different.
I think that the 1985 pic is true.
avatar
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 pm

fa wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:I think that the pic is from 1986 when they took photos of Michael resting in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, it's just a different angle. Someone who has that set of pictures, photoshopped one of the pics now to look like it was Michael in an ambulance in 1985 but it also looks like the pic from 2009 so, imo it's fake.



I also think that the pic from 2009 is fake.

Someone is trying to confuse us with this new pic.

Just my opinion...

But take a look, eyebrows are different.
I think that the 1985 pic is true.

It could be because of different angles, different lighting. It's great if the pic from 1985 is real though. I sure hope it is.
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by maria-c on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Not wise I if to publish this video, but good here this one.
I am going to describe what one says in the video The image it is not equal with the current MJ, nose, hair, ear the one that takes the photo is Christopher Weiss friend of MJ The photo of the montage, is MJ's action in the one that throws at the floor, the sideburns, eyebrows are compared, nose They Turn the head in order that it seems that this on a pillow, and the reflection of the red car is to hide the hair, since it is different to of now and both doctors? Involved, besides the police





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrXiWKinpo
avatar
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:14 pm

maria-c wrote:Not wise I if to publish this video, but good here this one.
I am going to describe what one says in the video The image it is not equal with the current MJ, nose, hair, ear the one that takes the photo is Christopher Weiss friend of MJ The photo of the montage, is MJ's action in the one that throws at the floor, the sideburns, eyebrows are compared, nose They Turn the head in order that it seems that this on a pillow, and the reflection of the red car is to hide the hair, since it is different to of now and both doctors? Involved, besides the police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrXiWKinpo

About that pic go here:
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-ambulance-photo-theory-t1625.htm

It's possible that it's the photo they used for the 2009 ambulance pic.
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Gm on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:34 pm

OMG!! My heart just skipped several beats!! You guys have really done it! This is such a wonderful, mind-blowing find. We have been convinced the whole time that the ambulance pic is fake; and now this! This is just incredible!
My thoughts are, if this photographer had faked the pic, wouldn't ambulance staff or somebody close to Michael (who knew details, such as how he was looking at the time he was taken to hospital etc.) perhaps have come forward by now and made a statement against it being real (as the coroner has done over the past couple of days about the "allegedly leaked" autopsy photo)? Unless they refused to entertain commenting on tabloid things at that time (as masses of stories were everywhere immediately after June 25th), I really can't believe that this picture has been circulating around this much without someone close to Michael questioning it somehow (correct me if I'm wrong about this!). The fact that the photographer has actually talked publically about the photo makes me wonder even more, as would he not keep as quiet as possible if he had lied? As we're totally convinced this photo is fake, the fact no one has questioned it is maybe an even greater reason to believe they are all in on it... Sorry for rambling

Has anyone here been able to source the original 1985 photo because I can't find any photos or info about Michael being in hospital that year... Also does anyone have a medical background and some knowledge of how this equipment looks to date?
avatar
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Gm wrote: OMG!! My heart just skipped several beats!! You guys have really done it! This is such a wonderful, mind-blowing find. We have been convinced the whole time that the ambulance pic is fake; and now this! This is just incredible!
My thoughts are, if this photographer had faked the pic, wouldn't ambulance staff or somebody close to Michael (who knew details, such as how he was looking at the time he was taken to hospital etc.) perhaps have come forward by now and made a statement against it being real (as the coroner has done over the past couple of days about the "allegedly leaked" autopsy photo)? Unless they refused to entertain commenting on tabloid things at that time (as masses of stories were everywhere immediately after June 25th), I really can't believe that this picture has been circulating around this much without someone close to Michael questioning it somehow (correct me if I'm wrong about this!). The fact that the photographer has actually talked publically about the photo makes me wonder even more, as would he not keep as quiet as possible if he had lied? As we're totally convinced this photo is fake, the fact no one has questioned it is maybe an even greater reason to believe they are all in on it... Sorry for rambling

Has anyone here been able to source the original 1985 photo because I can't find any photos or info about Michael being in hospital that year... Also does anyone have a medical background and some knowledge of how this equipment looks to date?

Well I tried looking for some pics of what recent med equip looks like but I can't find anything similar to what is on Michael's face.
avatar
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Chuyuri on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.

Read Moonwalk. Michael said an artery (or something like that) burst in his lungs and he had to be taken to the hospital.
avatar
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Guys, not to be the party pooper but in MJHD they are saying that the 1985 pic is photoshoped...they used the oxygen chamber pic. I think I agree

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/the-ambulance-the-ambulance-photo/ambulance-pic-is-fake-from-1985-86/page-6/

OK, now I'm confused so be patient with me LOL
If the 85 pic is actually the chamber pic..that would make the 85 pic faked now..so the 09 pic is a fake..which makes both pics fake and if the 09 is a fake, that guy who lied is in a whole lot of trouble...and if I repeated someone else's thoughts I apologize, I'm just catching up Smile
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.
One photo is zoomed in and one is not - to trick people.

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?

Not in 85. The technology wasn't there. As I said before there was no photoshop, computers barely did anything and those awful black screens with the hideous green font. Anybody my age correct me if I'm wrong with the following because it's been so long..To even boot up a computer you had to first put in a floppy disc into the disc drive, reach all the way round the back of the huge machine to turn it on then you had to key in a DOS command and then well, nothing really lol...you could do spreadsheets and line by line DOS commands which really didn't do a lot..
So after that blast from the past I would say the 85 pic is 100% real but the new one is fake..NOW on the new pic, a date can be put on the pic with a watermark via a picture tube or just keyed in and lightened...

Oh yeah, I understand that (the stone age discussion lol) but I´m not sure you understand what I mean. I´ll try again:

What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think it´s the language barriers that makes me misunderstood
No, I apologize. I missed what you were saying altogether Sad Ahhh now I get what you are saying. It's possible but I don't know. If the 2009 pic is a fake like someone said, it's still game on and Ben whatever his name is has been a naughty boy lol
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Grace on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:09 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:OMG OMG Someone @ MJHD found this. This ambulance pic of Michael is from 1985!




They are so similar what do you think?

I knew it was National Photo Group in this. They were with him in each and every ambulance and hospital related occurance.
That's why Ben Evenstad always had an issue in his interviews.
That's why they shot the "proof-we-did-take-the-ambulance-picture" from down Carolwood Drive.

Thanks for posting.
I guess the biggest cheque Evenstad received was not from the tabloid.

avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:12 am

Chuyuri wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.

Read Moonwalk. Michael said an artery (or something like that) burst in his lungs and he had to be taken to the hospital.
I remember that..
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 am

All I can say is Wow great find! Not to burst anyone bubbles but how if both is photoshopped? I hope that it's for real and not someone trying to play with us with another new picture again!
Eva R wrote:

This picture is cute though! I love it!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 21
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by rowdyangel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 am

Can someone also please post the pic of Michael lying down on the stage - the one which we think was added to the 2009 fake photo? Has someone still got that pic?
avatar
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by ilprincipe on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 am

avatar
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 36
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by hAZZELY on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:23 am

I just made this sticky
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Chuyuri wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.

Read Moonwalk. Michael said an artery (or something like that) burst in his lungs and he had to be taken to the hospital.
I remember that..

Yes, I do remember reading that. But did his heart stop? Because the EMT is working on him as if it had. So, there is no way that pic is real. Because he did not go into cardiac arrest in 1985.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am

I
am desperatly trying to find some pics of resuscitation equipment from back in 83-85 but I cant. Somehow I dont think it hasnt been updated so for now Im going to assume both ics are fake....sigh
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:20 am

i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

Icy55

LAst night I was so excited I couldnt think...now that Im calmed down Im beginning to thin that yes they are both fake.
I cant imagine the equipment they used in 85 is still the EXACT SAME in 2009. It doesnt make sense. They update equipment all the time and it just seems odd that the same equipment they used back in 85 is still being used today...know what i mean?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:32 am

yup! unless we can find a genuine 1985 picture then it can prove that the 2009 is the one being photoshopped. Till then, I shall still think that the 1985 photo did not exists and someone is just trying to pull a fast one on us.
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 am

agreed
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by mjssoulmate on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Icy55

LAst night I was so excited I couldnt think...now that Im calmed down Im beginning to thin that yes they are both fake.
I cant imagine the equipment they used in 85 is still the EXACT SAME in 2009. It doesnt make sense. They update equipment all the time and it just seems odd that the same equipment they used back in 85 is still being used today...know what i mean?

Aside from the equipment, the EMT's hand is also placed exactly the same as in the 2009 pic. As I said before: They are both fake.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 am

So 1985 wasn't the year that Michael burnt his hear? Because if it was, that picture could be from that day he burnt his hear. But I don't think that was the year so Razz
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by lou on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 am

icy55 wrote:i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
Hi, so maybe the 1985 pic is someone that photoshopped the equipment of the 2009 pic in an old pic? I mean they mixed these 2 photos just to make fun of us? omg it's frustrating... Mad
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Chuyuri on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 am

mjssoulmate wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Chuyuri wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.

Read Moonwalk. Michael said an artery (or something like that) burst in his lungs and he had to be taken to the hospital.
I remember that..

Yes, I do remember reading that. But did his heart stop? Because the EMT is working on him as if it had. So, there is no way that pic is real. Because he did not go into cardiac arrest in 1985.

I believe the 1985 photo is fake, but just for argument's sake, Michael did say he was sitting on the beach and suddenly couldn't breathe...he probably would have gone into respiratory distress which could have possibly sent him into cardiac arrest.
avatar
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:48 am

lou wrote:
icy55 wrote:i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
Hi, so maybe the 1985 pic is someone that photoshopped the equipment of the 2009 pic in an old pic? I mean they mixed these 2 photos just to make fun of us? omg it's frustrating... Mad

yup that's my assumption for now... So now we have to all go back to square one.

@EvaR If i'm not wrong it's 1984. And i believe Michael wasnt that badly hurt that he had to use a breathing equipment... below is the 1984 photo. Nothing about 1985...

avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Eva R on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 am

icy55 wrote:
lou wrote:
icy55 wrote:i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
Hi, so maybe the 1985 pic is someone that photoshopped the equipment of the 2009 pic in an old pic? I mean they mixed these 2 photos just to make fun of us? omg it's frustrating... Mad

yup that's my assumption for now... So now we have to all go back to square one.

@EvaR If i'm not wrong it's 1984. And i believe Michael wasnt that badly hurt that he had to use a breathing equipment... below is the 1984 photo. Nothing about 1985...


ooh OK. Thank you for the information! Very Happy
avatar
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 24
Woonplaats : Neverland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am

lou wrote:
icy55 wrote:i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
Hi, so maybe the 1985 pic is someone that photoshopped the equipment of the 2009 pic in an old pic? I mean they mixed these 2 photos just to make fun of us? omg it's frustrating... Mad

Thank you! That was what I was wondering last night
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.
One photo is zoomed in and one is not - to trick people.

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?

Not in 85. The technology wasn't there. As I said before there was no photoshop, computers barely did anything and those awful black screens with the hideous green font. Anybody my age correct me if I'm wrong with the following because it's been so long..To even boot up a computer you had to first put in a floppy disc into the disc drive, reach all the way round the back of the huge machine to turn it on then you had to key in a DOS command and then well, nothing really lol...you could do spreadsheets and line by line DOS commands which really didn't do a lot..
So after that blast from the past I would say the 85 pic is 100% real but the new one is fake..NOW on the new pic, a date can be put on the pic with a watermark via a picture tube or just keyed in and lightened...

Oh yeah, I understand that (the stone age discussion lol) but I´m not sure you understand what I mean. I´ll try again:

What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think it´s the language barriers that makes me misunderstood
No, I apologize. I missed what you were saying altogether Sad Ahhh now I get what you are saying. It's possible but I don't know. If the 2009 pic is a fake like someone said, it's still game on and Ben whatever his name is has been a naughty boy lol

It´s ok
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by city.gal1 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

As usual, I log off one day and the forum goes wild while I'm off the computer!

This is very interesting indeed. One thing I would like to add with regard to the hyperbaric chamber photo...I have read in several places that it was MJ that "leaked" that photo to the press (PT Barnum/fame). So is it possible that both photos are a fake if indeed that hyperbaric chamber photos were MJ's to begin with?

Could one not photoshop both photos and put different dates on them?
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am

city.gal1 wrote:As usual, I log off one day and the forum goes wild while I'm off the computer!

This is very interesting indeed. One thing I would like to add with regard to the hyperbaric chamber photo...I have read in several places that it was MJ that "leaked" that photo to the press (PT Barnum/fame). So is it possible that both photos are a fake if indeed that hyperbaric chamber photos were MJ's to begin with?

Could one not photoshop both photos and put different dates on them?

Yep, it can be done.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFOREVER on Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:All I can say is Wow great find! Not to burst anyone bubbles but how if both is photoshopped? I hope that it's for real and not someone trying to play with us with another new picture again!
Eva R wrote:

This picture is cute though! I love it!

Wow great photoshop Very Happy just like the 85 picture its a fake picture but very good photoshop IMO
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum