Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Ambulance Picture found?!

+49
Kirsche
techdiva
giannip
texasbornandraised
MJFOREVER
city.gal1
iMISSYOUMJ
Grace
Gm
fa
juliet
Chuyuri
YveLoVesMJ
neverlandprincess
missyoumuch
ilprincipe
mjlovebug
Sweet1
maria-c
nlb
dontmakeitfactual
lonelynation
rowdyangel
ishealive
CantStopLovingU
hAZZELY
wandulka
Butterfly J
Missyb007
Smelly
GirlInTheMirror1
phoenix
MiaPaparazzi
mjj29081958
DaduXLoveMJEver
April-R
icy55
mjgirl86
ballongiraf
lou
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Harleyblonde
4evermichael71
Human_nature
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mjssoulmate
Rach
Eva R
WanaBstartnSthn
53 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.
One photo is zoomed in and one is not - to trick people.

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?

Not in 85. The technology wasn't there. As I said before there was no photoshop, computers barely did anything and those awful black screens with the hideous green font. Anybody my age correct me if I'm wrong with the following because it's been so long..To even boot up a computer you had to first put in a floppy disc into the disc drive, reach all the way round the back of the huge machine to turn it on then you had to key in a DOS command and then well, nothing really lol...you could do spreadsheets and line by line DOS commands which really didn't do a lot..
So after that blast from the past I would say the 85 pic is 100% real but the new one is fake..NOW on the new pic, a date can be put on the pic with a watermark via a picture tube or just keyed in and lightened...

Oh yeah, I understand that (the stone age discussion lol) but I´m not sure you understand what I mean. I´ll try again:

What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think it´s the language barriers that makes me misunderstood ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_cry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Ambulance Picture found?!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:30 pm

nevermind I see it....so the left one is real and the right one fake? OR are you saying the opposite?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:nevermind I see it....so the left one is real and the right one fake? OR are you saying the opposite?

I think the one on the left (1983) is real and the right one (2009) is the fake.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:32 pm

the 2009 one is a fake one im pretty sure of it
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Great find...this just made my day...granted the photographer was just banking and "if" MJ was on a stretcher nobody got the pic? HOWEVER that goes back to inane assumption that NOBODY got a photo of the most photographed star in the world. Hmmm.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Oh thank the good Lord!! I thought maybe they both were PS'd
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:35 pm

The 2009 one looks pretty fake, we've seen a pic of MJ lying down on stage that looks like the 2009 pic and it looks like they've photoshoped the '85 pic onto the '09 one imo.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:36 pm

ishealive wrote:The 2009 one looks pretty fake, we've seen a pic of MJ lying down on stage that looks like the 2009 pic and it looks like they've photoshoped the '85 pic onto the '09 one imo.

I agree. I think that is what happened 100%.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:41 pm

UGHH This would be so much easier to figure out if PHOTOSHOP DIDNT EXIST! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_evil
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 pm

I agree ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:54 pm

What IF someone from 2009 said, "hey let´s play a game with the crazy people at mjkit. I´ll take a picture, maybe even the last picture of MJ in the ambulance from the 25th of June 2009, and photoshop it a bit and then post it and say that I´ve found a picture of MJ from 1985 and make them believe he used it for the hoax." You see what I mean? What if the picture from 85 never existed but it´s made up and photoshoped? But with the help of photoshoping it was made to look like the ambulance picture?

I think I did answer this question, but I'll try again..
The picture from '85 may have never existed - it's quite possible. The reason that I believe it does in fact exist without the help of photoshop, is because of the way the whole image fits together. The picture as a whole color wise, grain wise, scale wise - makes sense
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:05 pm

lonelynation wrote:

I think I did answer this question, but I'll try again..
The picture from '85 may have never existed - it's quite possible. The reason that I believe it does in fact exist without the help of photoshop, is because of the way the whole image fits together. The picture as a whole color wise, grain wise, scale wise - makes sense

Yes you did answer me and I totally got it, thanks ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_wink I was just answering 4ever because she was refering to an earlier post, before you answered my question
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Oh oh sorry!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

It´s ok ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_wink
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:29 pm

I think that the pic is from 1986 when they took photos of Michael resting in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, it's just a different angle. Someone who has that set of pictures, photoshopped one of the pics now to look like it was Michael in an ambulance in 1985 but it also looks like the pic from 2009 so, imo it's fake.

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 2uei5tv

I also think that the pic from 2009 is fake.

Someone is trying to confuse us with this new pic.

Just my opinion...
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 pm

The 9 in 2009 and 1985 are identical.

You can take that however you want...could mean nothing at all, but I thought it was worth pointing out.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Okay, with what I've read from your posts, IMO,
I think the 2009 pic is the one photoshopped to make it look like the genuine 198? pic.

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_study
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:40 pm

YveLoVesMJ wrote:I think that the pic is from 1986 when they took photos of Michael resting in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, it's just a different angle. Someone who has that set of pictures, photoshopped one of the pics now to look like it was Michael in an ambulance in 1985 but it also looks like the pic from 2009 so, imo it's fake.

Just my opinion...

But take a look, eyebrows are different.
I think that the 1985 pic is true.
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:50 pm

fa wrote:
YveLoVesMJ wrote:I think that the pic is from 1986 when they took photos of Michael resting in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber, it's just a different angle. Someone who has that set of pictures, photoshopped one of the pics now to look like it was Michael in an ambulance in 1985 but it also looks like the pic from 2009 so, imo it's fake.

Just my opinion...

But take a look, eyebrows are different.
I think that the 1985 pic is true.

It could be because of different angles, different lighting. It's great if the pic from 1985 is real though. I sure hope it is.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Not wise I if to publish this video, but good here this one.
I am going to describe what one says in the video The image it is not equal with the current MJ, nose, hair, ear the one that takes the photo is Christopher Weiss friend of MJ The photo of the montage, is MJ's action in the one that throws at the floor, the sideburns, eyebrows are compared, nose They Turn the head in order that it seems that this on a pillow, and the reflection of the red car is to hide the hair, since it is different to of now and both doctors? Involved, besides the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrXiWKinpo
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by YveLoVesMJ Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:14 pm

maria-c wrote:Not wise I if to publish this video, but good here this one.
I am going to describe what one says in the video The image it is not equal with the current MJ, nose, hair, ear the one that takes the photo is Christopher Weiss friend of MJ The photo of the montage, is MJ's action in the one that throws at the floor, the sideburns, eyebrows are compared, nose They Turn the head in order that it seems that this on a pillow, and the reflection of the red car is to hide the hair, since it is different to of now and both doctors? Involved, besides the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOrXiWKinpo

About that pic go here:
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/pictures-hoax-f11/the-ambulance-photo-theory-t1625.htm

It's possible that it's the photo they used for the 2009 ambulance pic.
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gm Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:34 pm

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Affraid ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Affraid OMG!! My heart just skipped several beats!! You guys have really done it! This is such a wonderful, mind-blowing find. We have been convinced the whole time that the ambulance pic is fake; and now this! This is just incredible! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
My thoughts are, if this photographer had faked the pic, wouldn't ambulance staff or somebody close to Michael (who knew details, such as how he was looking at the time he was taken to hospital etc.) perhaps have come forward by now and made a statement against it being real (as the coroner has done over the past couple of days about the "allegedly leaked" autopsy photo)? Unless they refused to entertain commenting on tabloid things at that time (as masses of stories were everywhere immediately after June 25th), I really can't believe that this picture has been circulating around this much without someone close to Michael questioning it somehow (correct me if I'm wrong about this!). The fact that the photographer has actually talked publically about the photo makes me wonder even more, as would he not keep as quiet as possible if he had lied? As we're totally convinced this photo is fake, the fact no one has questioned it is maybe an even greater reason to believe they are all in on it... Sorry for rambling ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_razz

Has anyone here been able to source the original 1985 photo because I can't find any photos or info about Michael being in hospital that year... ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_neutral Also does anyone have a medical background and some knowledge of how this equipment looks to date?
Gm
Gm
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Gm wrote:ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Affraid ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Affraid OMG!! My heart just skipped several beats!! You guys have really done it! This is such a wonderful, mind-blowing find. We have been convinced the whole time that the ambulance pic is fake; and now this! This is just incredible! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
My thoughts are, if this photographer had faked the pic, wouldn't ambulance staff or somebody close to Michael (who knew details, such as how he was looking at the time he was taken to hospital etc.) perhaps have come forward by now and made a statement against it being real (as the coroner has done over the past couple of days about the "allegedly leaked" autopsy photo)? Unless they refused to entertain commenting on tabloid things at that time (as masses of stories were everywhere immediately after June 25th), I really can't believe that this picture has been circulating around this much without someone close to Michael questioning it somehow (correct me if I'm wrong about this!). The fact that the photographer has actually talked publically about the photo makes me wonder even more, as would he not keep as quiet as possible if he had lied? As we're totally convinced this photo is fake, the fact no one has questioned it is maybe an even greater reason to believe they are all in on it... Sorry for rambling ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_razz

Has anyone here been able to source the original 1985 photo because I can't find any photos or info about Michael being in hospital that year... ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_neutral Also does anyone have a medical background and some knowledge of how this equipment looks to date?

Well I tried looking for some pics of what recent med equip looks like but I can't find anything similar to what is on Michael's face.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.

Read Moonwalk. Michael said an artery (or something like that) burst in his lungs and he had to be taken to the hospital.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:56 am

dontmakeitfactual wrote:Guys, not to be the party pooper but in MJHD they are saying that the 1985 pic is photoshoped...they used the oxygen chamber pic. I think I agree ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_mad

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/the-ambulance-the-ambulance-photo/ambulance-pic-is-fake-from-1985-86/page-6/

OK, now I'm confused so be patient with me LOL
If the 85 pic is actually the chamber pic..that would make the 85 pic faked now..so the 09 pic is a fake..which makes both pics fake and if the 09 is a fake, that guy who lied is in a whole lot of trouble...and if I repeated someone else's thoughts I apologize, I'm just catching up Smile
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
lonelynation wrote:I do a lot of photoshop work and from the angle that equipment is positioned, it is exactly the same. The only thing you could've done with that is either tilted it up or down.. and even if they did, you can see from the whole way it looks, that it's the same medical device.
(I don't mean the device in general.. but the way that one specifically is sitting)

And also by making the picture look farther away throws off the idea to some, that it's the same, when in fact it is.

Yeah but can you see whether the medical equipment fits with the rest of the picture (from 85 of course) or does it seem fake, like it´s been put on there?

Not in 85. The technology wasn't there. As I said before there was no photoshop, computers barely did anything and those awful black screens with the hideous green font. Anybody my age correct me if I'm wrong with the following because it's been so long..To even boot up a computer you had to first put in a floppy disc into the disc drive, reach all the way round the back of the huge machine to turn it on then you had to key in a DOS command and then well, nothing really lol...you could do spreadsheets and line by line DOS commands which really didn't do a lot..
So after that blast from the past I would say the 85 pic is 100% real but the new one is fake..NOW on the new pic, a date can be put on the pic with a watermark via a picture tube or just keyed in and lightened...

Oh yeah, I understand that (the stone age discussion lol) but I´m not sure you understand what I mean. I´ll try again:

I think it´s the language barriers that makes me misunderstood ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_cry
No, I apologize. I missed what you were saying altogether Sad Ahhh now I get what you are saying. It's possible but I don't know. If the 2009 pic is a fake like someone said, it's still game on and Ben whatever his name is has been a naughty boy lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:09 am

WanaBstartnSthn wrote:OMG OMG Someone @ MJHD found this. This ambulance pic of Michael is from 1985!

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Uh55144,1256911649,mj_pic

They are so similar what do you think?

I knew it was National Photo Group in this. They were with him in each and every ambulance and hospital related occurance.
That's why Ben Evenstad always had an issue in his interviews.
That's why they shot the "proof-we-did-take-the-ambulance-picture" from down Carolwood Drive.

Thanks for posting.
I guess the biggest cheque Evenstad received was not from the tabloid.

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_lol
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:12 am

Chuyuri wrote:
mjssoulmate wrote:Ok, someone please tell me what was wrong with Michael in 1985 that he needed to be bagged and have CPR? Are you saying he had a heart attack in 1985? Obviously the medical equipment was photoshopped into the pic. And the 2009 pic is also fake. Someone is having a good laugh about this.

Read Moonwalk. Michael said an artery (or something like that) burst in his lungs and he had to be taken to the hospital.
I remember that..
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:33 am

All I can say is Wow great find!ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Affraid ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_cheers Not to burst anyone bubbles but how if both is photoshopped? I hope that it's for real and not someone trying to play with us with another new picture again! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_smile
Eva R wrote:ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 775497093_5_elMV

This picture is cute though! I love it! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_wink
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 am

Can someone also please post the pic of Michael lying down on the stage - the one which we think was added to the 2009 fake photo? Has someone still got that pic?
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 am

ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:23 am

I just made this sticky
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
Chuyuri wrote:

I remember that..

Yes, I do remember reading that. But did his heart stop? Because the EMT is working on him as if it had. So, there is no way that pic is real. Because he did not go into cardiac arrest in 1985.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am

I
am desperatly trying to find some pics of resuscitation equipment from back in 83-85 but I cant. Somehow I dont think it hasnt been updated so for now Im going to assume both ics are fake....sigh
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:20 am

i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

Icy55

LAst night I was so excited I couldnt think...now that Im calmed down Im beginning to thin that yes they are both fake.
I cant imagine the equipment they used in 85 is still the EXACT SAME in 2009. It doesnt make sense. They update equipment all the time and it just seems odd that the same equipment they used back in 85 is still being used today...know what i mean?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:32 am

yup! unless we can find a genuine 1985 picture then it can prove that the 2009 is the one being photoshopped. Till then, I shall still think that the 1985 photo did not exists and someone is just trying to pull a fast one on us.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 am

agreed
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:35 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Icy55

LAst night I was so excited I couldnt think...now that Im calmed down Im beginning to thin that yes they are both fake.
I cant imagine the equipment they used in 85 is still the EXACT SAME in 2009. It doesnt make sense. They update equipment all the time and it just seems odd that the same equipment they used back in 85 is still being used today...know what i mean?

Aside from the equipment, the EMT's hand is also placed exactly the same as in the 2009 pic. As I said before: They are both fake.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:38 am

So 1985 wasn't the year that Michael burnt his hear? Because if it was, that picture could be from that day he burnt his hear. But I don't think that was the year so Razz
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:39 am

icy55 wrote:i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
Hi, so maybe the 1985 pic is someone that photoshopped the equipment of the 2009 pic in an old pic? I mean they mixed these 2 photos just to make fun of us? omg it's frustrating... Mad
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:45 am

mjssoulmate wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Chuyuri wrote:

I remember that..

Yes, I do remember reading that. But did his heart stop? Because the EMT is working on him as if it had. So, there is no way that pic is real. Because he did not go into cardiac arrest in 1985.

I believe the 1985 photo is fake, but just for argument's sake, Michael did say he was sitting on the beach and suddenly couldn't breathe...he probably would have gone into respiratory distress which could have possibly sent him into cardiac arrest.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:48 am

lou wrote:
icy55 wrote:i'm not able to find ANY pictures of 1985 to prove that the picture of the left is real. What if both are fake?
Hi, so maybe the 1985 pic is someone that photoshopped the equipment of the 2009 pic in an old pic? I mean they mixed these 2 photos just to make fun of us? omg it's frustrating... Mad

yup that's my assumption for now... So now we have to all go back to square one.

@EvaR If i'm not wrong it's 1984. And i believe Michael wasnt that badly hurt that he had to use a breathing equipment... below is the 1984 photo. Nothing about 1985...

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 090716jackson_ambulance320
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 am

icy55 wrote:
lou wrote:

yup that's my assumption for now... So now we have to all go back to square one.

@EvaR If i'm not wrong it's 1984. And i believe Michael wasnt that badly hurt that he had to use a breathing equipment... below is the 1984 photo. Nothing about 1985...

ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Moz-screenshot-2ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 090716jackson_ambulance320

ooh OK. Thank you for the information! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am

lou wrote:

Thank you! That was what I was wondering last night ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_smile
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:23 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

No, I apologize. I missed what you were saying altogether Sad Ahhh now I get what you are saying. It's possible but I don't know. If the 2009 pic is a fake like someone said, it's still game on and Ben whatever his name is has been a naughty boy lol

It´s ok ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Lol
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

As usual, I log off one day and the forum goes wild while I'm off the computer!

This is very interesting indeed. One thing I would like to add with regard to the hyperbaric chamber photo...I have read in several places that it was MJ that "leaked" that photo to the press (PT Barnum/fame). So is it possible that both photos are a fake if indeed that hyperbaric chamber photos were MJ's to begin with?

Could one not photoshop both photos and put different dates on them?
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 am

city.gal1 wrote:As usual, I log off one day and the forum goes wild while I'm off the computer!

This is very interesting indeed. One thing I would like to add with regard to the hyperbaric chamber photo...I have read in several places that it was MJ that "leaked" that photo to the press (PT Barnum/fame). So is it possible that both photos are a fake if indeed that hyperbaric chamber photos were MJ's to begin with?

Could one not photoshop both photos and put different dates on them?

Yep, it can be done.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:58 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:All I can say is Wow great find!ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Affraid ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_cheers Not to burst anyone bubbles but how if both is photoshopped? I hope that it's for real and not someone trying to play with us with another new picture again! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_smile
Eva R wrote:ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 775497093_5_elMV

This picture is cute though! I love it! ambulance - Real Ambulance Picture found?! - Page 3 Icon_wink

Wow great photoshop Very Happy just like the 85 picture its a fake picture but very good photoshop IMO
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next