Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection?

+11
MissBillieJean
WanaBstartnSthn
ishealive
Harleyblonde
IndonesianGirl
ilprincipe
lonelynation
Eva R
juliet
iMISSYOUMJ
LizzieBee
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Empty Re: Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection?

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:00 pm

OK! Cool! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Empty Re: Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection?

Post by MissBillieJean Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 pm

By now I think he's aware that sites/forums like this exist and there are fans like us that belive that he's alive. Like people keep saying we are being watched. He's probably been her too. Hi Michael!!! I love you!!!! L.O.V.E!!!!!
MissBillieJean
MissBillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:58 pm

haha yes!
Hi Michael!! I am going to meet you one day! I promise!! Very Happy

yeah, I think that he isn't really allowed to go out in public (I think the police doesn't allowed it because he is faking his death) And then you have to do something; looking on the internet about the hoax!
I really think Michael is looking to these kinda forums. I think he wants to see if people see his messages in the movie Smile
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:15 pm

juliet wrote:Okay, girls, don't you have school tomorrow? How about homework/projects? Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_study

I'm just joking girls. Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Lol

Girls, I was really joking Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_razz , LIZ, IMISSYOUMJ and EVA.

I just want the 3 of you to know that you all look so cute together.

I am going to call you THE TRES MJ AMIGAS Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Eva R wrote:haha yes!
Hi Michael!! I am going to meet you one day! I promise!! Very Happy

yeah, I think that he isn't really allowed to go out in public (I think the police doesn't allowed it because he is faking his death) And then you have to do something; looking on the internet about the hoax!
I really think Michael is looking to these kinda forums. I think he wants to see if people see his messages in the movie Smile

lol! i can't agree more ..
haha maybe he's laughing when he's reading this pic ..
seeing our avatar and siggy ... hahaha
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 am

hahahaha! OK! THE TRES MJ AMIGAS Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_lol SUPER COOL! Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_redface

Indonesiangirl, haha yes! Maybe he is laughing because of our funny avatars and stuff!! haha!! Very Happy
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 am

Wow. You've made some very good points. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. I never really took the time to consider that even though MJ most likely has this thing planned out, he must be going through some rough stuff right now. That just breaks my heart. I know he is human and he hurts the same way we hurt if not more so. And I love him so much I don't want him to ever hurt. Aww Michael. Sad
You're right. No one is a genius at everything. I feel so bad about what happened to him with the child molestation accusations. Michael has always been innocent. It isn't right what people did to him. What they've been doing to him. I will keep your words tucked in my heart and mind. Thank you Harleyblonde. Thank you for your compassion, love, and understanding. Michael is out there. And wherever he is, I pray for his safety and peace of mind. God bless you. <3

Harleyblonde wrote:Quote "A lot of people are wondering how on earth Michael could possibly get away with this hoax.
Isn't it illegal to fake your own death?
The answer is yes. BUT....
We are forgetting that Michael Joe Jackson is a genius. And he has been planning this.
He is always one step ahead you guys. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL! Quote.

@LizzieBee, I do see what you are getting at and it was avery well written and thought out post and bless you for that BUT
It is actually illegal to hoax a death if there is financial gain and as we all know sales have rocketed as they did with Elvis after his departure and no matter that he was Joe, Joseph, if the death certificate or passport was in his name or Joe Blogg's name if Michael or any of his family or any estate or company associated with Michael gains financially then it is a criminal offence.
Also it is not my intention to put down you guys at all as you are very special people and we can and enjoy a difference of opinion and that is what its all about-digging as deep as we can go and considering every little clue or idea. Let me get to the point. Have any of you thought for a minute that Michael could be feeling really bad now? Dont you think if he is hiding away somewhere it will be very hard and he will be living in fear of the hoax being revealed in these early months. Some of you on here are talking like it is one of his pranks or games which he loved but this is really serious stuff and his whole future and that of his children and family are at stake so do not for one minute think he did this without fear, I cannot imagine how he felt-we all love him so can you imagine how hard it will have been and how nervous and aprehensive he must have been?
Also you are all saying he was a genius, yes he was a genius composer, performer, humanitarian but someone cannot be genius at everything. He told his fans on many occasions that he was just a man and people didn't treat him as a normal person-he said people talk to Michael the performer and not the man. In a way it is sad that he is considered a genius as that would suggest that no one was capable of hurting and getting one over on him and we know that isn't true. Remember the court case when he was accused of terrible acts against children when he was as innocent as a new born babe? where was the genius then? Why wasn't he one step ahead then? A genius at everything would not have been in his position,he was very vunerable then and has been many times in his life when he has been ripped off and people see him as a money machine.
I think we need to remove the rose coloured glasses and think of Michael as a genius at performing but a very sweet and vunerable human being who has been hurt and manipulated by many. He hurts just like us and is probably feeling much hurt now to think that people are mourning his death and he is probably feeling fear and aprehension and this cannot be an easy position for him to be in. Please remember that.
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:42 am

Eva R and iMISSYOUMJ...

You guys crack me up. I read all of your posts to each other and you made me smile. Very Happy
Lol.

And Juliet, the Tres MJ Amigas...how sweet. <3
I love it! It's a beautiful thing that I have gained so many friends because of MJ. God bless him. We love you MORE Michael. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ydnask1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm

I cannot get to Souza's blog...Somebody help please
ydnask1
ydnask1

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ydnask1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello everyone. I was just wondering how come I cannot get to Souzas blog now. I read it and was very interested. I took a break because it had so much very important information and when I came back it said I had to be invited. Please someone invite me cause I dont understand why I was there and now I cant get back. K?

Computers arent my thing yet lol

HELP ME SOUZA OR LIZZYBEE
ydnask1
ydnask1

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:01 pm

oh my goodness, genius!!

I love the thought about his middle names(s). I was actually just thinking about that before I even read the thread. I think we have finally touched on something guys, I can just feel it. I was actually just telling my history class today that he was alive. I told them that how at the end of the movie it was directed by the MJ Estate, and Kenny Ortega. Yet, the MJ Estate was against the whole movie idea, and before I could even get the words out of my mouth someone shouts, "So, he is alive!" And all I could do was smile. [:
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ydnask1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

I thank whoever helped me so very much.
I find your work fantastic. I am new here friends. I am 52 year old...lol..yes old and I have been grief stricken about MJ....UNTIL..........I signed up with you. You have helped ease my pain. I thank you.

I enjoy so much what Souza wrote. I hope this investigation continues until MJ returns.

Awesome
Thank you
ydnask1
ydnask1

Back to top Go down

Post by ydnask1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm

When I watched the original footage of the Forest Lawn memorial...I knew then that they couldnt possibly be really there. The back drop looked very fake to me. I said even then that it has to be a green screen. I do know alot about those screens.
I also noticed that the trees in the background were not even moving. Not one flutter, while some ladys dress fluttered. Very interesting.
ydnask1
ydnask1

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:26 pm

ydnask1 wrote:When I watched the original footage of the Forest Lawn memorial...I knew then that they couldnt possibly be really there. The back drop looked very fake to me. I said even then that it has to be a green screen. I do know alot about those screens.
I also noticed that the trees in the background were not even moving. Not one flutter, while some ladys dress fluttered. Very interesting.

Wow what a good point. Do you think it was prerecorded?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ydnask1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

It either was prerecorded or they were actually at one of the stages at Culver Studios. I'm leaning more toward the studio. Also I noticed from the ariel shot where the guests were sitting facing Mikes picture that to their left is just grass, but in the broadcasted shot to their left is many Forest Lawn roads. Dont add up there.
ydnask1
ydnask1

Back to top Go down

Post by ydnask1 Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Actually I think the Forest Lawn scene is scale model with cars and things added in. It looks more like that. So very fake. I watch the making of many things. Thats my passion. The making of...............and this Forest Lawn video is like that. You cant see the cars parked in front of the people sitting in the broadcasted one, but in the ariel you can. Just a note there.
ydnask1
ydnask1

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Does anyone know what happened about the premiere? I wonder if he was spotted and if the 8 letters actually were useful.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:08 pm

This article says his middle name is Joe.
Not sure if it's reliable... but I just want to figure it out once and for all what his full legal name is.

http://www.bookrags.com/biography/michael-joe-jackson/

Have we seen any signed documents that used Joseph?
I've only seen the one that he signed Michael Joe Jackson
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:11 pm

When I watched the original footage of the Forest Lawn memorial...I knew then that they couldnt possibly be really there. The back drop looked very fake to me. I said even then that it has to be a green screen. I do know alot about those screens.

That's so interesting!
But I pose the question, do you think that many people would know MJ is not dead?
Isn't that a bit risky?
[I hope that it's fake - don't get me wrong!]
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 pm

WOW! And maybe... it wasn't like a ton... not like at the memorial service.. I knew it was fake too.. and everything seemed too much like a movie, or something.. you guys have seen the photos, I am sure.. more like a movie setting, than a funeral.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Very interesting post lizzybee.

I am always looked at like I am an alien when I say Michael is alive, I can tell in their faces, jaw droppes and they look very confused wondering what's wrong with jen? Is she alright? Delusionnal... My brother in law laughed so loud and hard and kept saying that it was the funniest thing he had ever heard. I felt like b***h slapping him Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Lol , but them I reminded myself he is always like that so I refrained... for my sister's sake of course Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_geek . I really really hope he is with us and alright and believe he is most of the time and then sometimes I catch myself asking myself "What if he is gone?? Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_cry But no, I believe in Michael.

And Michael if you are reading this, just a thought but I think it would be great to all get together and discuss this rollercoaster we've all been on for all these months and laugh about it. I mean like it was mentionned earlier in this thread, we really are a minority that believe so we'd be a nice cozy group Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

A girl can dream cant she? lol
LOVE YOU MICHAEL Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_flower
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 pm

@ Michael

When you are officially back I mean not before, wouldn' t want to ruin your plans! Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:33 am

ydnask1
I'm so sorry you were having problems opening the blog. Eekk. Sorry. Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_neutral
I was gone for a while but I'm back now. Yay! Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_cheers
Let me say, WELCOME! We're all one big MJ family here. Can you feel the love? <3 And you are not old darlin'. You are wonderful. Smile And thank you for all of the forest lawn observations. ^_^

nellyka7
I'm happy you're spreading the news. Hehe. Smile I really feel like we're getting closer too. Yay! Lol. I'm glad someone believes you. I know how it is when people look at you like you're crazy. Haha. Love, love, and more love. <3

lonelynation
Smile Remember the 2005 trial? Michael Joe Jackson pleaded not guilty. And every document we've found says Joe. So that must be his legal name. Hmm...I googled to see what his will said and it isn't signed but it says Michael Joseph Jackson. So does that make it fake? Goes right along with the death certificate. Joseph.
http://pic1.dbw.cn/0/00/10/11/101171_660121.jpg <3

jenn77
Your posts always make me smile. Lol. Felt like b-slapping your brother in law huh? Lol. Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I feel like that a lot too. Hehe. But we must remain calm. Smile
And I can definitely relate to being looked at like an alien. Lol. You would think I had Rudolf the red nosed reindeer's nose with the looks some people give me when I tell them my thoughts. So I kinda just avoid the subject now. Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Suspect

Don't worry. I get that doubt too sometimes. It kinda creeps up on you doesn't it? But at the end of the day...I go to my room, see Michael (my posters of course) and then smile. I know in my heart that he is still out there somewhere. I can feel it. <3

"And Michael if you are reading this, just a thought but I think it
would be great to all get together and discuss this rollercoaster we've
all been on for all these months and laugh about it. I mean like it was
mentionned earlier in this thread, we really are a minority that
believe so we'd be a nice cozy group Answers: Hoax illegal? MJ's reasons 4 hoax? LKL connection? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

A girl can dream cant she? lol"

Lol! Aww...that would be fantastic! We'd be so great together...all of us and Michael. <3 And yes, a girl can dream. I do it all the time. Haha. We'll meet him one day. Smile

Michael, We love you most. Remember that. <3 We are patiently and anxiously awaiting your return my love. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2