Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just realized something else strange re:TII movie

4 posters

Go down

Just realized something else strange re:TII movie Empty Just realized something else strange re:TII movie

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:45 pm

I just realized something about the movie. If this is just supposed to be rehearsal footage why is MJ making commentary through out the movie?

This struck me in the Earth Song sequence, he goes into this whole explanation about what we are doing to the planet, how it upsets him and why he writes these kind of songs, etc. It really is quite lengthy. Was this commentary supposed to be included in the actual concerts? Seems odd to me that it would. Or was this specifically done because the plan was for a movie all along?

These sort of comments usually are inserted during editing of a show or documentary. IDK, this seems strange to me.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Just realized something else strange re:TII movie Empty Re: Just realized something else strange re:TII movie

Post by techdiva Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pm

That's how I feel that this was going to be movie all along. Kenny Ortega mention on the Early Morning Show that he and MJ were in the editing room 7 days a week and long hours. How could MJ edited the movie when this was suppose to take place after his death? Also, KO did mention at the memorial service that MJ was with us less than a week ago. MJ died on June 25th and the momorial was July 7th. That's 12 days. How could MJ been with them in less than a week? I feel that MJ is the director of this movie. He talked about directing a movie in an interview with Geraldo in 2005.
techdiva
techdiva
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 78
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Just realized something else strange re:TII movie Empty Re: Just realized something else strange re:TII movie

Post by city.gal1 Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:55 pm

techdiva wrote:That's how I feel that this was going to be movie all along. Kenny Ortega mention on the Early Morning Show that he and MJ were in the editing room 7 days a week and long hours. How could MJ edited the movie when this was suppose to take place after his death? Also, KO did mention at the memorial service that MJ was with us less than a week ago. MJ died on June 25th and the momorial was July 7th. That's 12 days. How could MJ been with them in less than a week? I feel that MJ is the director of this movie. He talked about directing a movie in an interview with Geraldo in 2005.

Well I've said many times on this forum that I thought it was going to be a movie all along. So I'm thinking that all this extended commentary during TII helps prove that theory because I don't see how all this commentary was recorded for a concert.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:56 pm

I totally agree with you. I made a topic about it as soon as I got home from watching the movie and my thoughts are pretty much the same as yours.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/tii-the-concerts-vs-tii-the-movie-t2984.htm
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Rach wrote:I totally agree with you. I made a topic about it as soon as I got home from watching the movie and my thoughts are pretty much the same as yours.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/tii-the-concerts-vs-tii-the-movie-t2984.htm

can we please stick only on one topic so we don't get confused?

Please add your thoughts there Smile , hope I'm not being rude ..
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:07 pm

hAZZELY wrote:
Rach wrote:I totally agree with you. I made a topic about it as soon as I got home from watching the movie and my thoughts are pretty much the same as yours.

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause any confusion. I was just pointing City.gal1 to my thoughts because I feel the same as she does.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by hAZZELY Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Rach wrote:
hAZZELY wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause any confusion. I was just pointing City.gal1 to my thoughts because I feel the same as she does.

LOL that wasn't for you Rach, i just quoted you so the people who posted here could go to the link you shared
hAZZELY
hAZZELY

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum