Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

+18
Missyb007
LizzieBee
Rach
IndonesianGirl
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
infinitylady
XspeechlessX
Kirsche
Chuyuri
mjgirl86
GirlSaturday
Butterfly J
amy
Human_nature
neverlandprincess
andrea_garay2005
MissLady
MJonMyMind
22 posters

Go down

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Empty Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

Post by MJonMyMind Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:23 pm

MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Empty Re: Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

Post by MissLady Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Well that is certainly interesting!

I wonder what else we will learn... Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_biggrin
MissLady
MissLady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Empty Re: Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It

Post by andrea_garay2005 Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 pm

remember "Micahel...LOVE" said there will be a second movie?
hm Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_rolleyes
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 pm

uh huh-so I wonder if KO edited ALL of it and cut it in two-or he is going to cry over the ending of this one? Or is AEG just really proving their worth? And I hear two stories..the success of the film has been outragous so they are gonna run it longer-and the success has not been all that and so they are gonna run it longer...and of course no DVD-so they gonna run it longer...and who is this one dedicated too? I'm sorry I am getting sleepy.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:36 pm

another movie and on DVD 2-3 hrs bonus.... Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_clown
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 pm

@HN-hahahaha
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 am

Its all about the BIG $$$$$$$$ ....I think that was the plan all along!!!

Theres some mighty big players in all this. It sends me into a spin every time!!

Who ever does find out the truth...they deserve a MEDAL!!!!

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT...this could be like a mosiac

Flash Forward ring a Bell? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Fresse
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11 am

MJonMyMind wrote:Its all about the BIG $$$$$$$$ ....I think that was the plan all along!!!

Theres some mighty big players in all this. It sends me into a spin every time!!

Flash Forward ring a Bell? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Fresse

I love Flash Foward hehe Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_razz
Yes The mosaic, I feel lke we kinda work like them now lol Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 am

Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_bounce Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_bounce Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_bounce Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_bounce i kne it i knew it Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Fresse

Its all for M.O.N.E.Y
sony and aeg r just doing it for money money and money
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:14 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:Its all about the BIG $$$$$$$$ ....I think that was the plan all along!!!

I love Flash Foward hehe Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_razz
Yes The mosaic, I feel lke we kinda work like them now lol Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Lol

Check this out then http://www.thisisit-fans.com/index.php?language=en
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:16 am

@MJonMyMind

I know, I'm in the poster hehe Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 am

Human_nature wrote:@MJonMyMind

LOL good for you!!!! hey we should start our own one!!! What do you think? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_bounce
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:52 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:remember "Micahel...LOVE" said there will be a second movie?

I said it to my hubby right after watching a movie. Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Lol

I´m on the poster too:)
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 am

MJonMyMind wrote:

LOL good for you!!!! hey we should start our own one!!! What do you think? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_bounce

ha ha ! yes it's an idea. If I work like in Flash Foward, all the walls in my house will be full of pictures and everything Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Lol
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:19 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJonMyMind wrote:

ha ha ! yes it's an idea. If I work like in Flash Foward, all the walls in my house will be full of pictures and everything Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Lol

Yes mine also..what a Mind field this is becommimg...Its all so complex.. Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Lol
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:18 am

Where do sequels fit into the hoax? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_scratch

Are we expected to now spend the next unknown period of time watching movie after movie after movie of MJ rehearsal footage? There is reportedly 100 hours of footage. We coud see a new movie from now until infinity.

This Is Also It...
I tried to pick apart the title. Why not, we spent enough time picking part the other title This Is It...lol.
This Is Also It could easily reference the flip side of a coin. The first movie gave you one side, viewpoint, imagery. Now here with This Is Also It, they could present the other side...not sure if that is good or bad. The deal with This Is It was that the Jackson estate would receive 90% of the profits. I now wonder where sequels fall into the contract. Would SONY and the estate maintain the original profit ratio or would SONY receive 100%.

LOL...early morning ramblings...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Where do sequels fit into the hoax? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_scratch

Are we expected to now spend the next unknown period of time watching movie after movie after movie of MJ rehearsal footage? There is reportedly 100 hours of footage. We coud see a new movie from now until infinity.

This Is Also It...
I tried to pick apart the title. Why not, we spent enough time picking part the other title This Is It...lol.
This Is Also It could easily reference the flip side of a coin. The first movie gave you one side, viewpoint, imagery. Now here with This Is Also It, they could present the other side...not sure if that is good or bad. The deal with This Is It was that the Jackson estate would receive 90% of the profits. I now wonder where sequels fall into the contract. Would SONY and the estate maintain the original profit ratio or would SONY receive 100%.

You raise a very good point Im not sure Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_sunny
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 am

MJonMyMind wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Where do sequels fit into the hoax? Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_scratch

This Is Also It...

You raise a very good point Im not sure Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_sunny

Yeah, hmmm.... if they are releasing a sequel, then what does that mean?.... could Michael want to send us more clues?.... has he helped put it together?... what if this one is more spelled out for us?..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuyuri Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 am

Guys, don't waste your time picking this apart. It's posted under "comedy news" so I doubt this is real.
Chuyuri
Chuyuri
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 28
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:23 am

Thanks for the update. My head can stop spinning now. Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_lol

Chuyuri wrote:Guys, don't waste your time picking this apart. It's posted under "comedy news" so I doubt this is real.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:35 am

Oh... hmmm, okay thanks...
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:remember "Micahel...LOVE" said there will be a second movie?

yeah, right!! So, how does he know, when it's a fake-poster??

I believe more and more, that it's Michael writing in the LK blog...
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:23 am

Kirsche wrote:

yeah, right!! So, how does he know, when it's a fake-poster??

I believe more and more, that it's Michael writing in the LK blog...

Can be Michael...but also people who promote the movies ect... Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_scratch
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XspeechlessX Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 am

LK blog? please explain ? Im new... I dont know what anyone is talking about. Im so lost ):
XspeechlessX
XspeechlessX
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitylady Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 am

Wow! I like his poem.

Nice!

Sounds really good.
Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_redface Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_biggrin
infinitylady
infinitylady
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 528
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

http://www.tig.inheritancecc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 am

:~ Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Herz ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 am

it's all for money, M.O.N.E.Y Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 am

Did anyone check out the "This Is Also It" website?

It used to take you to MJHD, have a look at it now Shocked

www.thisisalsoit.com

I have no idea what is going on with this but it's getting weirder by the day!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Wow Rach. Thank you. I saw someone post the link here a while ago and I remember it was weird that it led to MJHD. But now this? Hmm...that's just...hmmm. confused
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:12 pm

I just heard this on the Dutch television:

This is it will be longer at movie theathres, because they wanted to add even more material of the rehearsels to the movie, so this ISN"T it Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_scratch

I wonder if thats true?

Does anyone knows it it's true?
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm

LizzieBee wrote:Wow Rach. Thank you. I saw someone post the link here a while ago and I remember it was weird that it led to MJHD. But now this? Hmm...that's just...hmmm. confused

There were rumours that Amy (MJHD Admin) set up the website herself and redirected it to MJHD in order to make money from the number of visitors who were visiting the site. However, if it has been redirected back to the official TII website I don't think that holds any merit.

IF it was set up by Song/AEG etc etc then why the heck was it redirected to MJHD in the first place?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 pm

HUH??? That announcement would make you think that a different version will soon be shown in the theaters with additional footage.

That's it...I need to be fitted for a straight jacket. Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_lol

Missyb007 wrote:I just heard this on the Dutch television:

This is it will be longer at movie theathres, because they wanted to add even more material of the rehearsels to the movie, so this ISN"T it Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_scratch

I wonder if thats true?

GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

I wonder if thats true?

Where did you see it?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Rach wrote:Did anyone check out the "This Is Also It" website?

It used to take you to MJHD, have a look at it now Shocked

www.thisisalsoit.com

I have no idea what is going on with this but it's getting weirder by the day!

I think they were working on it today, when I checked it earlier this day I only saw a text message (from sony) and now you can see the whole TII website.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 pm

Rach wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:Wow Rach. Thank you. I saw someone post the link here a while ago and I remember it was weird that it led to MJHD. But now this? Hmm...that's just...hmmm. confused

There were rumours that Amy (MJHD Admin) set up the website herself and redirected it to MJHD in order to make money from the number of visitors who were visiting the site. However, if it has been redirected back to the official TII website I don't think that holds any merit.

IF it was set up by Song/AEG etc etc then why the heck was it redirected to MJHD in the first place?

Exactly. I thought that maybe Amy had redirected the site too. It is possible to buy the site url back though right? Or maybe to hack and redirect a site?
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm

LizzieBee wrote:Exactly. I thought that maybe Amy had redirected the site too. It is possible to buy the site url back though right? Or maybe to hack and redirect a site?

I'm not too tech savvy so I don't know about that Hon.

Whatever happened it's weird. If it was set up by Amy, it's obviously been motivated by money and is extremelly calious. If it wasn't, someone wants the non hoax believers to be aware of sites such as this and MJHD and maybe direct the masses to it.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Excellent we did say there was more to come from MJ especially as he is trying to get us to listen to his message of L.O.V.E

Also wasn't MJ apparantely making short films during TII rehearsals?? Makes me woner if TII 1 & 2 are these films!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:45 pm

Hmm, My job blocked the site. Says it has potentionally damaging contents. Did anyone else get a message like this if they are at work?

What is it showing?

I guess I will have to wait to see it from home.
Bummer....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:58 pm

@MJJ LOVE.........no I didnt get that.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Me neither?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Hmmm...so I think that Sony/AEG would have gotten the domain name before Amy since they're the ones doing the whole This Is It thing. You know what I mean? They must have known before this week that they were going to release something new. Lol. So if I am correct then it's really strange but cool that the site was redirected to MJHD. Seems like more and more people are starting to question a hoax.

Quote from Souza's blog:
"That's where the thrill comes in – when people start wondering if he's really dead."

Lol. We're getting closer you guys. Really. Smile

Last edited by LizzieBee on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:04 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:@MJJ LOVE.........no I didnt get that.

LMAO!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! You got the extended crotch grab!!! And it's your new sig!!! cheers cheers cheers I LOVE IT!!! LOL!!
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:08 pm

How in the world are we to conduct serious conversations when Jacksonologist posts THAT signature????

Pure evil...trying to throw us off track. Sony to Release This Is It Sequel, This Is Also It Icon_twisted
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:15 pm

Lol!! Oh my gosh. You're hilarious GirlSaturday!! Hehe. But it really is a big distraction. A beautiful one though...lol...and did I mention SEXXY?? Hahah!!
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:45 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:

I wonder if thats true?

Where did you see it?

RTL boulevard Wink
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down