Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TII Clues and MUCH MORE!

+20
mjssoulmate
Kuki
speechlessornot
mjlovebug
looking4truth
ButterfliesxSuzie
ilprincipe
neverlandprincess
mjgirl86
city.gal1
ishealive
GirlSaturday
iMISSYOUMJ
MJJ Love
IndonesianGirl
juliet
kdkennedy74
Eva R
April-R
LizzieBee
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: TII Clues and MUCH MORE!

Post by ButterfliesxSuzie Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Brilliant post by the way. So many clues already to be honest.
I went to see it yesterday for the first time and there were quite a few people who stayed right to the end.
ButterfliesxSuzie
ButterfliesxSuzie

Aantal berichten : 12
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:18 pm

LIZ, and everybody - can you give your thoughts about the ear piece?

I posted my thoughts on this in another thread but I would want to know what you think.

Remember, MJ never wore an ear piece in his concerts. In this movie, KO was persistent for him to wear one, and IMO he doesn't need to because he doesn't take orders from anyone, he actually gives orders(sweetly and courteously) to the people he works with. For all his shows or concerts, people take cues from him not the other way around.

There's something off with KO and MJ's rapport. It's subdued so as not to make it too obvious but I can feel it. KO's actions/behaviors seem like being controlled/dictated upon. I know that KO respects MJ so much and even tells everybody that he loves working with MJ because he is so easy to work with.

There's something weird going on and I think that they want us to pick it up.

Last edited by juliet on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by looking4truth Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Great job Liz! And you said you weren't good with theories. lol That movie looked more like a MTV special than some rehearsal footage pieced together for a movie.
looking4truth
looking4truth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 185
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:18 am

Sorry I haven't been on in forever you guys. Argg...school...but I know MJ loves learning so he inspires me. <3

@neverlandprincess
I am definitely going to read that thread you posted the link for. I just have to wait until I get a little more time to rest. Lol. It looks very interesting. I can't wait. ^_^

@ilprincipe
Thank you for taking the time to read. Smile You made me giggle. Hehe.
About the "The amazing Dr. Clitterhouse" thing...I haven't read up much on that yet. I've been off for a couple of days. The Ballin Mundson thing was really enough to convince me. Lol. So if there is more to that then I'm really excited. Smile

@mjgirl86
Those pictures you posted....oh wowwwww...lol. He is gorgeous!! Always! Hehe. Oh my gosh. I'm sure you've already seen this but it is one of my FAVE performances EVER!!! So so so so so hhhooottt!!! Lolz. Smile

@ButterfliesxSuzie and looking4truth
Thanks so much for reading. I want to spread the faith and hope to as many people as I can. Hehe.

@Juliet
Hmmmm....the earpiece thing. Well, I have read the posts about KO insisting that MJ wear it but I'm not sure what to think of it.

Oh, and last night my mom took my little brother to see TII for his birthday. She was dreading it so much, because as all of you know, she is/was an MJ hater. I told her to let me go in her place but she said she didn't want to have to waste gas to come pick us up from the theater when we were done. So she decided to sit through it and the baby was kicking her like crazy I guess. She's due in a few days. Hehe. *Cheers* She said she wasn't sure if the baby kicking was a sign she liked MJ or disliked him. I'm leaning more towards the 'she liked him' theory. Lol. But I am so very very happy to say that my mom isn't an MJ hater anymore. Yay!! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers She finally realized how compassionate, sweet, loving, and talented he is. I've been trying to convince her of this for months!! But I guess it was MJ who had to show her himself. Lol. He sure worked his magic. Ahh...I'm in love. Hehe. So I can now marry MJ with mom's blessing! Lol. And you are ALL invited to the wedding! My beautiful wonderful MJ family. <3 Love you guys!

Keep the faith!
Elizabeth <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 451
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04
Leeftijd : 31

https://www.youtube.com/lizsurfingthechaos

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:23 am

LOL Liz! Glad to hear that your mom is not an MJ hater anymore! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers So you got to watch TII again? Lucky you! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_smile I'm looking forward to your wedding with MJ hahas! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:28 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:LOL Liz! Glad to hear that your mom is not an MJ hater anymore! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers So you got to watch TII again? Lucky you! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_smile I'm looking forward to your wedding with MJ hahas! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_lol

HAHAH!! I know..it is so great!! Yay!!! Thank you love. <3 I didn't get to watch TII again... TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_sad My mom went instead. But I'm glad she did because I will always LOVE him. But she never did...and now she does! It's a miracle! Such a blessing. <3 Lol. And you should totally be one of my bridesmaids. Yay!! Lol. Love you! <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 am

LizzieBee wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:LOL Liz! Glad to hear that your mom is not an MJ hater anymore! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers So you got to watch TII again? Lucky you! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_smile I'm looking forward to your wedding with MJ hahas! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_lol

HAHAH!! I know..it is so great!! Yay!!! Thank you love. <3 I didn't get to watch TII again... TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_sad My mom went instead. But I'm glad she did because I will always LOVE him. But she never did...and now she does! It's a miracle! Such a blessing. <3 Lol. And you should totally be one of my bridesmaids. Yay!! Lol. Love you! <3

Ahhh Liz you make me giggle so much with your post you make me smile! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Lol
I would really like to be of your bridemaids but I'm probably too young for that. Hahas! Love you loads! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Herz
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:36 am

Aww...I'm glad I make you happy. =)
You make me smile too. Look...it's you and me!!
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 E08d784f39a2c0daf1a965c8689599d4
Hehe. No...you're not too young. You can stand beside me. Lol.
I love you more sis. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:40 am

Thanks LizzieBee for these great observations! sunny cheers
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:45 am

LizzieBee wrote:Aww...I'm glad I make you happy. =)
You make me smile too. Look...it's you and me!!
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 E08d784f39a2c0daf1a965c8689599d4
Hehe. No...you're not too young. You can stand beside me. Lol.
I love you more sis. <3

Aww how cute is that?! Hehe thankyou Liz! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 HerzTII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Herz I think you should love your future husband (Michael Jackson) more! Hehee! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:47 am

mjlovebug wrote:Thanks LizzieBee for these great observations! sunny cheers

Aww...I love your user name. Smile
Thank you for taking the time to read. We're all detectives and I think we're doing a pretty darn good job if I may say so myself. You guys are all so awesome. I can definitely feel the love and faith when I come here. Maybe that's why I'm so addicted. Lol. That may be something for me to look into. Hehe.

Can't wait until we meet Michael. We are patiently and anxiously awaiting your return. Remember, WE LOVE YOU MORE! <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:51 am

@iMISSYOUMJ

Hehe. I most definitely do love him more. No...most. Lol.
But my love for all of you is so so great too! If only you guys could see it. But I know you feel it right? We're all in this together.
*sings* "You and me..can't you see, how our hearts are one. Please believe and don't deceive. Now our journey's just begun." Aww..
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 am

Here you go. I found the video. One of my favorite movies. Pretty song...imagine me singing it to all of you. Hehe. No...imagine Michael singing it. Now there's a beautiful sound. <3

LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 am

LizzieBee wrote:@iMISSYOUMJ

But my love for all of you is so so great too! If only you guys could see it. But I know you feel it right? We're all in this together.
*sings* "You and me..can't you see, how our hearts are one. Please believe and don't deceive. Now our journey's just begun." Aww..

I think we all do love him more than we love ourself right? Hehe! I feel it girl! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_wink I'm singing right now too! "Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it"! You know what song am I singing don't you? TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_smile Keep the faith! I'll join you guys later I'm off to my dinner right now! Bye guys! Love you loads! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Herz And yeah btw.. Liz keep you theory coming! I'm obbssed with your theory! Hahas.
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:01 am

Aww...I love your user name.
Thank you for taking the time to read. We're all detectives and I think we're doing a pretty darn good job if I may say so myself. You guys are all so awesome. I can definitely feel the love and faith when I come here. Maybe that's why I'm so addicted. Lol. That may be something for me to look into. Hehe.

Can't wait until we meet Michael. We are patiently and anxiously awaiting your return. Remember, WE LOVE YOU MORE! <3
@iMISSYOUMJ

Aww.. I can tell you are a very sweet person.
I love you
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:
LizzieBee wrote:@iMISSYOUMJ

I think we all do love him more than we love ourself right? Hehe! I feel it girl! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_wink I'm singing right now too! "Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it"! You know what song am I singing don't you? TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_smile Keep the faith! I'll join you guys later I'm off to my dinner right now! Bye guys! Love you loads! TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Herz And yeah btw.. Liz keep you theory coming! I'm obbssed with your theory! Hahas.

Lol. Of course I know what song you're singing darlin' lol. I love it! Smile
Yay for dinner! Hehe. Talk to you later. <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:07 am

Thank you mjlovebug. Hehe. I would like to think I am. I try to be the very best person I can. Just like MJ. <3 You seem oh so sweet yourself. Are you new here? If so....WELCOME!! Haha. TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers I'll go bake a cake. Hehe. And you like sprinkles right? <3
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlovebug Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 am

Thank you mjlovebug. Hehe. I would like to think I am. I try to be the very best person I can. Just like MJ. <3 You seem oh so sweet yourself. Are you new here? If so....WELCOME!! Haha. I'll go bake a cake. Hehe. And you like sprinkles right? <3

lol!
mjlovebug
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:36 am

Lol. Your smiley is adorable. Hehe. I like that sign. Where'd ya get it??? TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Lol
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:55 am

LizzieBee wrote:Okay. Went to see TII for the second time and I remembered to bring my notebook!! Yay! You should have seen the way people kept glancing over at me though. They must have thought I was crazy. I didn't really see too many new things but I decided to type all my thoughts here.

First, before I get into the clues...did you guys know this? I found it on Souza's blog.

The news about Elvis' Death possibly being a hoax was on June 25, 1979, exactly 30 years prior to the 'Death' of MJ. Do your research on the death/hoax of Elvis and compare. Also the documentary of Elvis after his death was called “This is Elvis.”
Hmmmm....Smile

Okay...now please read everything and let me know what you think. Smile

Clues:

The biggest clue for me is that in Smooth Criminal, MJ plays Ballin Mundson from Gilda.
And you probably already know where I'm going with this but it is HUGE!

In the film Gilda, the character Ballin Mundson fakes his death. Hehe...sound familiar??
Here's more info on that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxi5FhPwIiw
And George Macready, who plays Ballin in the film, his birthday is August 29th. Hmm...that's MJ's birthday too! Smile

Now for MJ's message into the camera. Smile You guys might think I'm crazy but I really feel like Michael was talking to us when he stared into the camera like that. Here is what he said:

"Everybody's doing a great job.
Just continue and believe, have faith.
Give me your all, your endurance, patience, your understanding.
But it's an adventure. It's a great adventure. Smile
There's nothing to be nervous about. They just want wonderful experiences.
They want escapism.

I wanna take them places that they've never been before.
I wanna show them talent like they've never seen before.

We're putting love back into the world.
Let's take care of the planet. We have four years to get it right, or else it's irreversible.
It's a very important message.
Thank you for all your cooperation."

Michael wants us to be patient. There is nothing to be nervous about. He just needs some time to breathe, away from the media. He needs to spread these very important messages he has.
Here's a link to my other post about MJ's reasons for pulling this hoax.
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/this-is-it-the-rehearsals-the-movie-trailers-f14/answers-hoax-illegal-mj-s-reasons-4-hoax-lkl-connection-t3086.htm

About the 4 years thing. I am not sure what Michael meant by that. But here are some things I associate with 4 years.

* http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/jan/18/obama-climate-change He could have been talking about what some people at NASA are saying about our climate change. Michael believes the earth is sick. The article above talks about president Obama, his 4 year administration, and how we still have some time to turn things around. Hopefully the world will improve with Obama as U.S. president and with us doing something. We must be the change we wish to see in the world. That's what Gandhi said. Smile

*2012...the end of the Mayan calendar. MJ could have been referring to this when he said we only have 4 years to get it right.
A lot of people think 4 years from now is 2013. That is true. But what if MJ meant all of 2009, all of 2010, 2011, and all of 2012?
That is 4 years. And it is weird that the 2012 trailer played right before TII all around the globe. But I'm not sure MJ was talking about this.

****After MJ and the monsters do the Thriller dance, there is a clip where the monsters are falling from the sky. Now normally we'd expect them to float up into the sky. But instead they are floating down. It's like they're returning to earth or being resurrected.

Earth Girl's connection to MJ:
I've been wondering about this and if there is any connection. A few people have touched base on it.

In the video, the little girl is killed by the tractor while trying to save the last green, growing plant. (Earth)
And the tractor was also supposed to close on Michael right? It showed the computer animation in the movie.
But then at the end of the movie, we see the little girl alive and well. She's smiling and has a band-aid on her arm.
Yes, I figured out it was a band-aid. I know a lot of people were wondering about that. It is different colors(purple and pink I think) and it has whales/fish on it. Smile And I notice she didn't have the band-aid before. Only after she comes back. So what could this mean? She is alright...just a little booboo. Ever heard that saying, "what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger?"
Michael has some cuts and scratches but he is going to be alright. Smile He's using this time to heal.

Also, the little girl is holding the world in her hands in the end. Smile Michael loves the world. He wants to help it.
He also has the world at his fingertips right now. Almost everyone on this earth knows who Michael Jackson is. And almost everyone has been affected by his 'death.' Whether or not they're a fan. Michael is sending his important messages to the world. Do you think people would listen if he had not 'died?' Maybe some, but not the whole world. The little girl saved the earth. Maybe this is Michael's way of saving it. Smile

After the credits:

MJ said,

"Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in...I'll unbutton my shirt. My jacket...waist. I'm gonna look around a little bit, play with em. Snap my finger maybe and BAM."

Now you guys...I'm really excited about this!!! My interpretation of what MJ is saying goes like this:

Let me breathe in my own time when I come back in = Let's let Michael step back and breathe. Smile

I'll unbutton my shirt = He's going to relax. Take the shirt and jacket off MJ.

I'm gonna look around a little bit = Now previously, I thought MJ had said, "move" but he didn't. He said, "look." Which is even better. Because it means he is looking around. He's watching and observing. Remember, he looked left and right as he said this.

Play with em' = He is playing with everyone!! Except us of course. Hehe. I believe Michael is just sitting back and watching the media. Like he said...he is gonna play with them. Gosh I love Michael!!! <3

Snap my finger maybe and BAM = MJ will come back when he's ready and it is going to be BAM!! Can you guys think of a bigger surprise than MJ "dying?" I can! MJ coming back to life!! A hoax!! I really feel deep deep deep down in my heart that the love of my life is out there somewhere. He is not gone. I feel it. And I think he's coming back you guys.

Ch'mon...you don't think KO would put this in the film if there was no possibility. That would be cruel. He KNOWS MJ's fans are trying so hard to make sense of this. And MJ knows we are here too. That is why the clip was played at the very end. MJ knows only his truest fans would KNOW something was up and not wanna miss a thing. It was his message to US!! I truly believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY_9y79I8M

P.S. Here is what Michael once said,

"I've been through hell and back. I have. And still, I'm able to do what I do. And uh, nothing can stop me. No one can stop me. No matter what. I'll stop when I'm ready to stop."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_X0d1WgVLs

Another thing...when they're talking before Billie Jean, Michael says, "I wanna be able to jump into the pool when I'm fully ready" or something like that. He is referring to the pool of light that is going to be on him when he dances to Billie Jean. The spotlight. He wants to be fully ready before he's back in the spotlight you guys. Smile

Was the movie planned?

I believe it was. I also think MJ wanted to do these concerts. But I think 50 was too many. They shouldn't have added that many. That is just too much. The rehearsal footage was probably meant to be shown, kinda like the Dangerous tour footage. Why in HD? Maybe MJ knew he wasn't going to be able to follow through with all of the shows. Maybe it was one of those things that you are really excited about and you really want to happen...but you see no way of it getting there. You know what I mean? He did want to do this though. He wanted his kids to see him up there. Smile They really shouldn't have scheduled 50 shows. I just keep coming back to that. I notice that there are only 5-6 outfits that MJ wears in the film. So, that leads me to believe he only showed up on a few occasions, just as others have reported. A lot of people are talking about how people made MJ feel like it was his fault that the shows were not going to be ready in time. I think it is true that MJ was not there while most of the stuff was being prepared. It was all of the technical stuff that wasn't going to be ready in time. MJ wouldn't have needed to be there for that stuff. It was their responsibility. He shouldn't have been blamed for their screw-ups. Another thing I and many others are wondering about is the voice-over. Remember when we hear MJ talking about the earth in TII? When did they record that? And why? That also makes me think that they were planning on making this a film. Smile

Other things I noticed:

*Remember MJ, KO, and that other guy doing that 'MJ Air' thing right before Man In The Mirror?
I thought that was so cute. They're talking about it and doing it and then MJ says he likes it and it's what the stewardesses do. Smile
Well, some people on youtube noticed that in this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkUWb7S33Js the zeppelin in the bg has words on it. And they say, "MJ AIR." Hehe. I wonder why. That could be something to look into. Smile

*I notice that Michael wears the same jacket at the 02 conference and in TII while rehearsing TDCAU and Smooth Criminal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQZgU8xj-jM&feature=related
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/068.jpg

* He keeps saying, "Let it simmer."

* They mentioned the pole dancer and aerialists, the four-post bed and chandeliers...but we didn't see anything else on the pole dancer so I think they're going to include that footage in the dvd. Smile

* While shooting MJ's dancers with the green screen for TDCAU, the camera screen says June 4, 09. And that's one of the days Michael came in. So, we know he was there on June 4th. Some people are saying he only showed up a few times which were during the week he 'died.'

Doubles:

So, after seeing the movie twice, I am still not sure whether there were doubles or not. At one point I thought I was 100% sure there were 2 MJs. This is because I saw that the MJ in the orange pants never really did any of the signature dance moves. He just kept hopping, skipping, walking, and running around on the stage. But then I saw that around the end of Smooth Criminal, MJ in the orange pants did some of the moves. That was the only time though I think. So IF there were any doubles...which I'm not sure there were, then it would be the guy in the orange pants for me. Especially when MJ is supposed to come out of the light man in the beginning. And you see him with his arm up as the music starts. I thought his facial expression was really weird. Of course all of this is only my opinion and what I noticed. I think the orange pants guy is Michael too though because remember when he said, "I gotta cue that." He sounds just like MJ. The truth is that I'm not sure...still.

It is going to be very difficult to determine whether or not one Michael is the real Michael. Okay, remember the 'ear theory'? You say there are 2 MJs because the ears are different in some scenes. Well, I thought it would be easy to simply compare pictures of MJ's right ear and tell the difference that way. And compare pictures of MJ's left ear and tell the difference with them as well. But it's not that simple folks. Because I just remembered something Souza mentioned in her blog. They flipped some of the footage in TII. So, how do we know if a picture/clip is really MJ's right or left side?

Example:

They used the mirror effect.
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Naamlooslll
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Naamljojjoos
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Naamloos

Real photo - microphone on left side
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 125714921577414-1

Mirror photo they show in trailer - microphone on right side
TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 118-1

But my question is WHY? Why did they flip the footage? It doesn't really make a difference in the film right?
I don't know. Souza said that it is possible that the flipped footage is the real MJ. Which made sense to me at first. But then I realized that they have footage of one scene, such as Thriller, which is not flipped. And in it, MJ wears his mic on the left side and the right side. So he didn't always wear it on his left side.

Left side:
https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/Surfing_The_Chaos/016-1.jpg

Right side:
https://2img.net/h/i54.photobucket.com/albums/g114/Surfing_The_Chaos/032.jpg

So maybe it means nothing.

Do you see why this is not going to be easy? We will think we are looking at Michael's left ear because the footage is flipped but we might really be looking at his right ear.

Also, watch this interview with one of MJ's back up dancers, Timor Steffens. I love it but what I found interesting is around 8:15.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHhppK9QK0

Timor: "A beautiful moment. He is also very humoristic. He loves to laugh and he enjoys life."

Interviewer: "You talk in present tense all the time."

Timor: "What do you mean?"

Interviewer: "Not in the past, like he's not dead."

Timor: "But he isn't dead...not for me. Michael lives in all of us. I can feel him, in the life experience I now have. I can feel he's still there for me."

Now that sounds like he just meant that even though MJ is dead his spirit will live on in all of us. But IMO a lot of people who worked with MJ don't believe he's gone. I think a lot of people feel he is still here but they doubt themselves. I'm glad we know the truth. Smile The evidence is right in front of us. Remember that. Smile

The clues are done...time for some fun. Smile

Things I love in TII:

* When Michael keeps saying, "With the love. L.O.V.E."
* When Michael corrects people. Hehe. But he's really sweet about it too.
* When Michael dances as the stage is rising during Thriller and he motions for the monsters to go under.
* When Michael giggles at the music guy's comment and says, "A little more booty. That's funny."
* When Michael sings in Spanish. Aww....my heart melts.
* When he sings Speechless to us. <3
* When Michael motions with his finger for Judith Hill to come closer. I would have died. Smile
* When Michael is on the cherry picker and he keeps wanting to start the music. Smile
* When Michael says, "Why would you tell me that? He's teasing me. He knows I wanna go higher." and "Wheee." on the cherry picker. Smile
* When Michael smiles while dancing. <3
* During Beat It when Michael sings, "Beat eh-iit" You know?
* When Michael says, "It's okay. It's okay." when people mess up. Smile
* When Michael sings Black or White.
* The extended crotch grab during Billie Jean. Can't forget that. Hehe. Smile

I love EVERYTHING!! Lol.

Conclusion:

I hope you learned some stuff and laughed a little too. Post some replies. Keep the faith. I love all of you! Smile Smile

Michael, if you ever get the chance to read this, know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE. You are my heart and soul. This feeling won't go away. I will never let go of your hand. Please don't let go of mine. <3

With all my L.O.V.E.,
Elizabeth <3

Hmm...
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 am

Guess what? I could possibly be going to see TII for the 3rd time this weekend. I'm almost certain I won't find any new clues. I've already researched all of them I think. Hehe. I'm so excited though. I hope you guys are having a blessed week. And make sure you take a look at this thread if you haven't already. It contains lots of info. Smile Love you guys more. <3
Elizabeth
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 am

I know most of those who watched TII believe that there was no body doubles in the movie, but for some reason I believe differently . Let's see why ! I remained with a very confused feeling about the whole thing, and even before I seen the movie or even heard Joe Jackson mentioning anything about the body doubles, I've always known that there was something wrong with the way Michael looked/acted during the rehearsal (first "they dont really care about us) First of all, he seemed way too tall, and since when does he wear his hair curly anymore? Last time I remember was in the bad & dangerous era.
HE DID NOT do any of his signature moves throughout the entire movie, why doesn't anyone notice that or maybe nobody wanted to admit that ? HE did not have that MJ swagger to him, his whole MJ aura was missing! He wasnt smooth, he didnt do his amazing footwork, no moonwalk etc…..Just look up all his videos and compare them yourself, I'm sure you all know his style & moves since you're all Michael Jackson fans. There was just something odd about the way he was dancing.. he was too stiff and did some strange moves that Michael would have never did… especially when he went up to Orianthi playing her guitar. Idk, he just seemed like a bad impersonator if you ask me. I am soo confused, I don't know what to believe.
I also find it weird that 2-3 months before MJ "died" .. the American Idol did a tribute to Michael on the show. Every week they have a certain theme, and this year they decided to do MICHAEL. I just think its weird how all of a sudden people were trying to get Michael back into peoples heads and then he just dies out of the blue…??? Michael did not make a guest appearance as a mentor as all others do on the show, which I also find weird… Does anyone follow the American Idol show? If you do, then you should understand. Very ODD!
And is it just me, but for some reason I feel like MJ has been using body doubles for years, way before even the 02 announcement. Ever since 2006 or even before, he became taller and had a different face shape, even for HIM. Do you think he used body doubles way before this and the person who was arrested was a fake and MJ planned his escape years ago? And they probably don't even have MJ's real fingerprints… I KNOW I sound really crazy.. but if you look up old videos and pictures of MJ, he was nowhere at least near as tall as he is being percieved in more recent time periods. I am so confused guys, please forgive me if I sound wacky.. this whole HOAX is getting to me.. and I really need to find the answers soon.TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Sf-cry

Also, please wathch these two videos, I know you have already did, but watch them now just for a comparison :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7…..qE22UOlQts
and now this is the real MJ and the real moves we know. I cannot see any similarities between the 2 videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y…..Hr75yoxYCA

Are you, real fans, going to say that this seems like Michael? He doesnt have that MJ swagger that we all remember, he's not smooth, he didnt even do his infamous leg/foot twist… and the head lift/shoulder bounce thing etc.. He looks too stiff and moves NOTHING like Michael. You think this is the REAL MICHAEL?????
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuki Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 am

I can't watch them.....
Kuki
Kuki
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:26 am

On Friday I finally got to see This Is It and I couldn't really concentrate on finding clues somehow I just was overwhelmed by seeing Michael with a great voice and beeing as lovely as ever.
But there were two thing that stuck out to me:
1st The interviews in the beginning.. didn't those people talked in the present about Michael? Or did I get that wrong? It was more like they were overwhelmed by their feelings beeing choosen for This Is It..?
2nd I can't remember clearly.. but I think it was when Michael performed Billie Jean that he sung "Keep it watchin' "... Maybe my mind is gone by now but I really heard that!
Sorry if that was posted already I didn't read all of the posts - please don't dismember me.. TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_redface

Last edited by April-R on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by April-R Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:35 am

Just found a video on youtube where you can listen for yourself, quality is not the best but maybe you'll hear it too at 5.21:

Oh and by the way the cinema was almost sold out and people clapped their hands a few times exspecially when the movie ended.
April-R
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:57 am

April-R wrote:On Friday I finally got to see This Is It and I couldn't really concentrate on finding clues somehow I just was overwhelmed by seeing Michael with a great voice and beeing as lovely as ever.
But there were two thing that stuck out to me:
1st The interviews in the beginning.. didn't those people talked in the present about Michael? Or did I get that wrong? It was more like they were overwhelmed by their feelings beeing choosen for This Is It..?
2nd I can't remember clearly.. but I think it was when Michael performed Billie Jean that he sung "Keep it watchin' "... Maybe my mind is gone by now but I really heard that!
Sorry if that was posted already I didn't read all of the posts - please don't dismember me.. TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_redface

"Keep It Watching"? Isn't that quote always on Back's post? TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:58 am

Yes, it's also in the trailer. Keep it watching!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

I don't know. for me, the interviews of the dancer sound so rehearsed I don't know, when this tapes should be for the archive, why the hell are there these kinds of interviews??!
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 pm

LizzieBee wrote:

Things I love in TII:

* When Michael sings in Spanish. Aww....my heart melts.
* When he sings Speechless to us. <3

I have to come back on these two - when please does he sing in Spanish in TII and when does he sing Speechless?

Are we talking again different versions of the movie for different countries? Where did you see the movie? We did have subtitles for each and every sentence (I learned that this is not necessarily in all versions the case) but we did not have those two songs you mention.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 pm

he only sings a small part of speechles...but the spanish I don't remember either TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_scratch
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisap27 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm

he sings the spanish version of 'i just cant stop loving u!!' only a few lines but its great.. Smile
lisap27
lisap27
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Styloprincess wrote:he only sings a small part of speechles...but the spanish I don't remember either TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_scratch

he sang spanish right before "I just can't stop loving you" Ortega is standing there with him and Michael sings spanish and starts to laugh.He did it for "Orrrtegaaa" Very Happy

But I can't remember speechless
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzieBee Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:31 am

@April-R and Kirsche

I swear that in early July, just about a week after MJ "died" I watched
a video about 8 min. long of the dancers and auditions for the TII tour
etc. But I've been searching for a few days now and I CANNOT find it
ANYWHERE!!! I'm not crazy. Do you guys remember watching that video?
Arrgg...it's driving me nuts that I don't have it. Anyway, about the
dancer's interviews...Imho they were sincere. I teared up actually. And
I remember watching something around July 3rd that showed the dancers
talking about Michael and the opportunity etc. So if people are
wondering why they are talking in the present tense it's because they
were interviewed in like April or something, when they were chosen. And
they decided to include it in the film. But what I don't understand is
why I can't find this video anywhere.

The closest things I found were these...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M0a7EJFYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NvWUQ0thx8

But there was one video that had this and more and it was in better quality.
So...I'm thinking maybe when they decided they were going to turn it
into a film they deleted it. Maybe there were clues in the vid. Maybe
something in the film wouldn't be consistent with something in the vid.
I just have this weird feeling.

@speechlessornot

I hear what you're saying about the doubles. I kinda got the feeling there could have been a double used in the film. But I'm not sure. And about the signature moves, I was going to use that as a main point but then I notice that he did do some of his signature moves. Smooth Criminal for example. Close to the end he did do the dance moves in alignment with the other dancers. Also in Billie Jean. People say it was only a mini-moonwalk because he wasn't wearing the right shoes. One thing I also noticed is that he sang some of the songs differently. Like in Beat it...he sang, "Beat eh-iit." I loved it. Smile I remember the AI tribute. I wasn't a fan then but I really enjoyed it. Can you really imagine MJ on AI mentoring though? I mean...it's MJ. That's BIG!
The links didn't work but I know what you mean. I remember picturing MJ fairly tall. And then when I went back and watched the Jam video, I noticed how short he is compared to Michael Jordan. Lol. When he needed a ladder to make a basket. Smile But idk...I have seen videos of impersonators who were featured on VH1 shows saying MJ actually hired them before or something. I don't doubt MJ would have a backup guy for whenever he wanted to sneak away. But the thought of him disappearing a long time ago makes me shiver. I don't think this is so. And I certainly hope it isn't. Michael could have looked stiff for many reasons. He had been training to get into shape for the concerts. So the rehearsals wouldn't have been perfect. A lot of people are also wondering if MJ was acting...if he did these unusual dance moves on purpose to throw people off.

@April-R
Sony removed the video. TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_evil

I'm glad your cinema was sold out. Smile Ours had barely anyone...both times I went too. TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_neutral

@Grace and everyone else who's wondering about the Spanish part and the Speechless part...
Lol. Right before the music started for I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Michael was singing a little bit of the song in Spanish for KO. And they both giggled. It's really cute. And he sang a little bit of Speechless either right before or right after they showed the O2 clip. You don't remember? He looked into the camera and said, "words like, I love you." TII Clues and MUCH MORE! - Page 2 Icon_cheers
LizzieBee
LizzieBee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum