Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com?

+77
SearchingForTruths
Smelly
dragonfly
Styloprincess
mjanna
airieslady
itsall4love
lookwithyourheart
shirley-grace
maya
gujunpyo
SPAKKLE29FUL
MJLover1990
MissLady
labkomj7
MJILOVEUMOST
ILuvUMoreMJ
iLOVEu
DaduXLoveMJEver
juliet
LiberianGirl
amy
bibi
illusionist
Pammy
Truth_or_Dare
Eva R
iMISSYOUMJ
jenn77
yspadda
HeyHey
zembla
gramoentje
mjj29081958
mjthelegendlives
flory24
HoneyPie
MJsSuperflyPYT
Butterfly J
silvy
phoenix
gigi
Missyb007
MJ'sForever
Moonwalker213
Christiana
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
lou
marsheliamorgan
CharlieBarley
MJJ1982
giannip
Banessa
White_Orchid
Peace
4evermichael71
MJonMyMind
LizzieBee
Grace
Kirsche
mjssoulmate
Sweet1
Thetruth
MJJ Love
lonelynation
icy55
Confused
ishealive
Human_nature
MJhunny
neverlandprincess
See
city.gal1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
nlb
Rach
81 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com?

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 pm

In favor of the planned film theory, there is anecdote I read on a Brazilian site.
A girl, who attended the rehearsals, told that Michael was singing a song but when he realized he was wearing his black pants, he stopped it all and went to change his costume. He wanted to do the song with the red pants.
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Empty Re: Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com?

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Human nature said ask to someone who's great with that kind of thing.

He replied....

It's simple, Sony started MJHD......

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_question

I don't know... or someone hacked Sony, but they need to be very very very good !!

I have tons of notes and a big square pad fits about 4 letter size pages on 1 page. I keep it at hand on side of me when I am looking it to the whole mj thing and take notes. I started that because it was too hard for me to remember clearly what was what, true or false, reliable or not, who is who... get the point. And I found myself thinking today I was gonna check out the administrators and who are the people who put out major sites on the whole michael jackson..... so this indicates to me that we may be on to something.

IMO When 2 people who never met, e-mailed or chatted together have a point going in the same direction and yet nobody(that I know of anyway) has brought it up.... THERE IS A REASON WHY WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING..... There is something there to be found.

I have nothing yet though, I didn't get there yet... Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Lol

If I do come up with something fishy or... you know, I'll keep ya posted and if anyone gets around to it before me, please let me know if you have any important findings.
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn77 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:21 pm

YSPADDA,

What you just mentinned is hilarious.... Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Lol , of course his singing will be off if wearing the black pants, those pants hit the wrong notes!!!! Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Lol Need the red ones.... lol gosh

Well there you got it, was meant for a movie the whole time!
jenn77
jenn77
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 211
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-26
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Hmm let's see what we have. Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_wink

1. MJHD.
2.Sony (Take note that Amy had stepdown as a MJHD admin and a GUY had step up to be the admin.)
3. 2012 site.
4. V for Vendetta (Thriller)
5. End Of Game.
This all makes me go Hmmmm..Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_scratch

Please take a look at this thread. You'll end up being "Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Affraid" Hahas maybe it's just me. Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_smile I hope this wasn't post before, if that's the case I apologize and I'll delete this post. Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_smile
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/your-theories-about-michael-jacksons-death/mjhd-and-thisisalsoit-one-and-the-same/

Last edited by iMISSYOUMJ on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Thursday 16 July 2009 10.16 BST

"Forget
the rush to issue unreleased Michael Jackson material – according to a
report this week, we may not hear any new songs until 2012.

According to BusinessWeek, Jackson was locked into a contract with Sony Music until the end of 2011. Though the singer completed his obligations to the label with the release of 2001's Invincible album, any music
released before 2012 would still allegedly be owned by Sony. In 2012 however, the master recordings of Jackson's entire Sony catalogue will revert to his estate.

After
Jackson's death, the music industry is in a rush to get its hands on a
reported 150 unreleased songs. Sony is particularly keen, seeing as it
appears to own the rights at present. But this contract may be the
thing that delays posthumous Jackson releases, as the singer's
executors try to maximize profits from the unreleased catalogue.

Jackson's
longtime lawyer, John Branca, is one of the two "special
administrators" of the King of Pop's estate. An old hand of the music
industry, Branca is expected to try to postpone any
Jackson releases until the expiry of the Sony contract, so that he can
engineer a bidding war among labels. Jackson's estate could also issue
the music on their own independent imprint.

There
would be many release options, particularly given the rumoured variety
of Jackson's projects. Besides a comeback pop album with Will.I.Am and
an unfinished classical album, there are reportedly songs from
Jackson's Motown days in the early 70s.
If Sony does not release
this music, Universal (which owns Motown) would certainly be
interested. The same is true for Warner, which administers the
publishing rights to most of Jackson's songs.

The
winning label in a bidding war would reap huge rewards. In the United
States, 1.1m Michael Jackson albums were sold last week."

I see this is as very good news - unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Could this not mean that they aren't releasing anything new till 2012 because a certain someone will be coming back to release them himself? Maybe even go on a little tour or put an album out? Just a thought... Wink
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:40 pm

2012? that is really long! But I don't think he is coming back with a little tour or something
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 pm

But I don't think he is coming back with a little tour or something

One can dream..
an album would be heavenly, but wishful thinking I guess.
I don't need to see him dance or perform live, but I'd love some new music!!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yspadda Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:10 pm

[quote="jenn77"]Human nature said ask to someone who's great with that kind of thing.
He replied....

---
If Sony started it, it would mean that they used the death hoax for buzz marketing.

The truth is that many of us wouldn't have watched the movie if we had been sure Michael was really dead, especially not knowing exactly how and why he was murdered and who is behind.
Letting people think Michael is still alive and make them search for clues is much more attractive than the idea that all will see in the movie is a dead man dancing.
Maybe the clues on the CD and in the film are just there for people to talk about them and go and check by themselves.
That would be an awful thing to do, but this is Sony.... and well, all they want is to make money. They don't care about us !
yspadda
yspadda
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:22 pm

zembla wrote:I have read the comments on thisisalsoit.com in the forum here and it was explained that this is just someone redirecting to other sites and how easy it is. What sites we are being redirected to is interesting though.
I tried the site today and got sent here:

http://www.endgamethemovie.com/highofficial.html

NWO anyone?

For anyone interested this is the movie on youtube..full.."Endgame"

Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:00 pm

White_Orchid wrote:
Not intend to hijack, just slight topic twist, I was curious domain thisisitmovie.com, and see registration July 2 2009 ...see all changes and ......note Culver City....

Hhhmmm, what do you guys think? Movie must have been a plan because ordinary people still in shock at news of MJ death on July 2 2009.

ThisIsItMovie.com Whois Record

( This Is It Movie )
Change Word Breaks

This would explain why Kenny Ortega said " We were all here a little less than a week ago...."

mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:06 pm

This is where it redirects us this time: http://joeyskaggs.com/html/final.html
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

WOW! All the sites we have already checked out!

Really, somebody is having fun!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Maybe someone has been reading our board...
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
zembla wrote:I have read the comments on thisisalsoit.com in the forum here and it was explained that this is just someone redirecting to other sites and how easy it is. What sites we are being redirected to is interesting though.
I tried the site today and got sent here:

http://www.endgamethemovie.com/highofficial.html

NWO anyone?

For anyone interested this is the movie on youtube..full.."Endgame"

I´m speechless .... its getting weirder every day.... but i have to say that everybody should watch ENDGAME!!!! Its IMPORTANT!

and about Joey Skaggs page.... The Final Curtain... i once posted something about him. https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/final-curtain-media-hoaxes-joe-skaggs-t2837.htm?highlight=final+curtain+call
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Seems to me that whomever is redirecting the website to all those other sites is simply someone who has read MJHD and/or this community and is having a big laugh at everyone's expense. Every site involved has been mentioned here and/or at MJHD. It could be a ticked of (banned) former member. It could be one of the friends of Karen Faye from FB. Could just be a regular sort of troll who likes to screw with other people. It all seems like a very big game to me.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:28 pm

Christiana wrote:Seems to me that whomever is redirecting the website to all those other sites is simply someone who has read MJHD and/or this community and is having a big laugh at everyone's expense. Every site involved has been mentioned here and/or at MJHD. It could be a ticked of (banned) former member. It could be one of the friends of Karen Faye from FB. Could just be a regular sort of troll who likes to screw with other people. It all seems like a very big game to me.

Or it could be "someone" pointing out all the things that we got right..to show us the good way...that we got the message..
or maybe i;m just having a very optimistic hopeful day lol!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:39 pm

You guys are being played with.
Don't be alarmed.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_cool
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:42 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:
Or it could be "someone" pointing out all the things that we got right..to show us the good way...that we got the message..

It could be our Puppetmaster! It's all for Love. L.O.V.E.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:33 pm

OMG! I know I'm super late...but what about V for VEndetta??
Did the website take you to the page for V??? :O:O
If that's the case...it might be someone form the forum who's controlling the website...he might have seen my theory about V for Vendetta...cause otherwise I see no explanation for these links that keep popping up from this site...

I mean..first, the clue in the movie( we have 4 years to save the planet-2012)
Then, V for Vendetta....
Then, the This is it page..
HE's too obvious, IMO
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:37 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Truth_or_Dare wrote:

It could be our Puppetmaster! It's all for Love. L.O.V.E.

I like THAT theory/idea much better!!! Oh..that would be amazig!!! Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Herz Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Herz Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Herz
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Yes, it would be!

You know, this is beginning to feel more and more like a game, ARG.
Seems all the clues, all the interviews are timed.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:56 am

The Final Curtain
May, 2000, New York, New York
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Finallogo Are you prepared for the inevitable?
How do you want to be remembered?
What can you do about it?
The Final Curtain was a satirical concept that depicted the death care industry in an over-the-top and humorous way, hoping to provoking individuals to think about their feelings about life, death and burial in a new light -- before it's personally too late.
To Joey Skaggs, the death care industry is a giant corporate scam, exquisitely successful at commercializing death. Pre-need insurance, embalming services, open coffins, headstones, ground space, religious sanctity, and ancillary products are merchandized to con people into spending money under the premise that this is the right thing to do.
Using calculated public relations and marketing tactics, death care providers have elevated spiritual reverence in the funeral parlor to a high art. Their ploy is to appear to pay appropriate tribute to the dead, making a good show for the mourners. Ultimately, it's a waste of space and resources, and a burden to the natural environment at the financial and emotional expense of their clients.
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Finalentr
In 1998, Skaggs put together an international team of volunteer writers, artists, and designers to create The Final Curtain , a Web site purporting to represent a voracious real estate development company, featuring a Disney-like memorial theme park and mall which included a traveling time share program for the deceased.
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Bodine_jolly The Final Curtain catered to creative individuals (visual artists, poets, performers, etc.) who wanted to construct their own iconoclastic, irreverent, and/or humorous monuments, mausoleums, and urns.
Planned to be franchised in major metropolitan cities around the world and open to the public, the parks would be a haven for those who wished to be free of the shackles of the current death-care industry's morbid grip on life's passing.
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Heaven The Final Curtain memorial theme park concept was so outrageous, yet so plausible, that it was widely reported in newspapers, magazines, on television, radio, and on the Internet. It was immediately accepted by the public as a reality without question. People both embraced and attacked it.
Venture capitalists expressed interest in investing. A corporation threatened legal action for trademark infringement. The States of Colorado and New Jersey threatened investigation into the illegal sales of securities on the Internet. Television and Hollywood movies were proposed. And artists submitted burial concepts hoping to be selected by the company for a free grave site.
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Finalgaetano Joey Skaggs perpetuated the virtual burial business by setting up a bogus office with a telephone and an answering machine and responding to the barrage of requests for interviews. The fact that he played all the parts of the company's executives, i.e., Michael Varley, Managing Director; Stuart MacLelland, Marketing Director; and Paul Corey, Associate Marketing Director, during interviews, never crossed a single journalist's mind.
When he talked about the artist-designed adventure rides such as the "roller coaster of life and death," or the interactive playgrounds where children could frolic on artists' gravesites, or the shops that sold mausoleum replica key chains and coffee mugs, they all bought it.
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Finalmarkus Funeral directors who contacted the Final Curtain were all for it. They oozed delight that at last big investment money was helping to merge the death care industry into the entertainment world.
Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Sullivan_joseph Skaggs always leaves clues in his performances. In this case, his own monument, mounted in the Monument Gallery, under the name of Joseph Sullivan, was a screen animation of Skaggs morphing from flesh to bone, with a worm crawling in one eye and out of his mouth.
Documentation (An expanded list of news coverage can be found in the Company section of The Final Curtain )
Hook:

Final Curtain Press Release, Page 1
Final Curtain Press Release, Page 2
2nd Final Curtain Press Release, Page 1
2nd Final Curtain Press Release, Page 2
Line:

LA Times, October 11, 1999
Letter from Uncle Milton's Ant Farm Attorney, October 13, 1999
Landscape Architecture Magazine Cover, January, 2000
Landscape Architecture Article, January 2000
The Post & Courier, October 24, 1999, Page 1
The Post & Courier, October 24, 1999, Page 2
Yahoo Internet Life Magazine Cover, February 2000
Yahoo Internet Life Magazine Article, February 2000
Eye Magazine Cover, January/February 2000
Eye Magazine Article, January/February 2000
Mother Jones Magazine Direct Mail Promotion, April 2000
Mother Jones Magazine Article, April 2000
Washington Times, December 13, 1999
Boston Herald, October 17, 1999
New York Daily News, May 14, 2000
Daily Telegraph, UK, December 8, 1999, Page 1
Daily Telegraph, UK, December 8, 1999, Page 2
The Scottsman, UK, January 7, 2000, Page 1
The Scottsman, UK, January 7, 2000, Page 2
Letter from State of Colorado Division of Securities, December 3, 1999, Page 1
Letter from State of Colorado Division of Securities, December 3, 1999, Page 2
Letter from State of New Jersey, Department of Law and Public Safety, December 28, 1999, Page 1
Letter from State of New Jersey, Department of Law and Public Safety, December 28, 1999, Page 2
Response to State of New Jersey, Department of Law and Public Safety, January 11, 2000 The same response went to the State of Colorado
Sinker:

Final Curtain Expose Press Release, Page 1
Final Curtain Expose Press Release, Page 2
Final Curtain Expose Press Release, Page 3
Final Curtain Expose Press Release, Page 4
Wired.com, May 19, 2000
Seattle Weekly, May 24, 2000
LA Weekly, May 24, 2000
Salon.com, May 31, 2000

©️ 2000 Joey Skaggs

today i was looking for thisisalsoit.com and it took me here Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_question Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_arrow
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:29 am

Yea it redirect me to that site too. But wth? The final curtain... Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 am

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_eek the finel curten call if im not mistaken this is wht he said in o2 anouncement Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_arrow
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:00 am

There is somebody playing and you folks seem to like to get played ????

This is a first of a list attention seeker. Just ignore those.

It is correct that anybody can register any site and redirect to any site.
I could do it and you could do it and it does not even take an hour from registration to setting up a complete website.
If it's only a landing page redirecting you somewhere else, it will be 5 minutes to do it.

This is NOTHING but distraction and taking your positive energies away.

Two hints:
1) If you really want to find good information in the web, use alternative searching engines and start at page 40 and not at page 1. This is much more fruitful and evitates to fall for "current trend pages" such as this one.

2) Check the owner of a website ALWAYS. domaintools.com is a good adress to check the whois. Whenever the whois is hidden, private or belongs to a massproduct registrar such as godaddy - then there is most likely NO company behind a website. Companies are obliged by law to identify themselves in the web and have responsibles for content and data protection e.g.

And then relax, get popcorn and enjoy the REAL goodies in this ride.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:46 am

[quote="yspadda"]
jenn77 wrote:Human nature said ask to someone who's great with that kind of thing.
He replied....

---
If Sony started it, it would mean that they used the death hoax for buzz marketing.

The truth is that many of us wouldn't have watched the movie if we had been sure Michael was really dead, especially not knowing exactly how and why he was murdered and who is behind.
Letting people think Michael is still alive and make them search for clues is much more attractive than the idea that all will see in the movie is a dead man dancing.
Maybe the clues on the CD and in the film are just there for people to talk about them and go and check by themselves.
That would be an awful thing to do, but this is Sony.... and well, all they want is to make money. They don't care about us !

This is what was on the other side of my mind from the beginning. Feeling terrible right now. My feelings are like a roller coaster Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_sad
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 am

For those that are keeping a list, the site has changed. Here's where it leads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VwJHoI3TY
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:40 am

My head is spinning. Getting into a site that will lead somewhere else and not to mention it MJHD is not operating. Please check out https://mjkit.forumotion.net/all-odd-things-f8/something-s-up-with-mjdhit-s-gone-t3307.htm
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 am

It gives Liberian Girl vid. Someone's having fun with us. Laughing
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DaduXLoveMJEver Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 am

yeah...they changed again...so let's recap:

1. MJHD
2. 2012 movie
3. V is for Vendetta
4. The final curtain
5. Liberian Girl...

Did I miss smth? scratch

What are they trying to tell us?

confused Suspect

or is just someone playing with us? Mad
DaduXLoveMJEver
DaduXLoveMJEver
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-16
Leeftijd : 30

http://dada-hp23.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iLOVEu Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 am

As far as i remember it was:
1. MJHD
2 this is it movie http://www.thisisit-movie.com/
3. 2012
4. V for Vendetta
5. End Game (Alex Jones)
6. Final curtain
7. Liberian girl
iLOVEu
iLOVEu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 am

This is a player, ladies, who wants to play his opinion on the folks.

Ignore him - I bet it's a guy thinking that he's taking over control.
He has not.

BTW - these sites attracting people may be / become harmful.
Some guys do this on purpose in order to infect your desktop. They try to hook on a trendy topic to get much traffic and distribute their viruses.

Let him go - he had his 5 seconds of fame already.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 am

This is someone playing with you...please don't give them what they want.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJILOVEUMOST Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:25 am

Grace wrote: Two hints:
1) If you really want to find good information in the web, use alternative searching engines and start at page 40 and not at page 1. This is much more fruitful and evitates to fall for "current trend pages" such as this one.

2) Check the owner of a website ALWAYS. domaintools.com is a good adress to check the whois. Whenever the whois is hidden, private or belongs to a massproduct registrar such as godaddy - then there is most likely NO company behind a website. Companies are obliged by law to identify themselves in the web and have responsibles for content and data protection e.g.

This is good advice, thank you for the info. Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_flower
MJILOVEUMOST
MJILOVEUMOST
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj29081958 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am

Grace wrote:This is a player, ladies, who wants to play his opinion on the folks.

He has not.

Yep my friends! That was my thought since the beginning! Let's back to work! Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_bounce
mjj29081958
mjj29081958
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 192
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by labkomj7 Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:26 am

mjj29081958 wrote:
Grace wrote:This is a player, ladies, who wants to play his opinion on the folks.

He has not.

Yep my friends! That was my thought since the beginning! Let's back to work! Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_bounce

AGREE!javascript:emoticonp('Mad')
labkomj7
labkomj7
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLady Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 am

I would think something more of it if it was directing us to sites that contain NEW information...

Derrrrrrrrrrr... We've already figured out the clues that the site has been linking to! Liberian Girl... that's been discussed a looooong time ago!
They're not fooling me Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_king
MissLady
MissLady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:11 am

I'm pretty sure that thisisalsoit.com is nothing official. They are just trying to receive attention from us, it may or may not be true. So take it with a pinch of salt! =)
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:23 am

I still think the TTAI site is private, fake and trying to get attention to get whatever message across. Nothing new, nothing to really worry about IMO.

The only thing that would really make me angry to my bones were if Michael did pass and SONY/AEG would construct a marketing hoax around to fool the world.
But this is just a flash of a thought because this would mean that K.O. would be a corrupt greedy flagwaver and carpetcrawler and this is NOT how I do perceive him with my eyes, mind and heart.
So I buried this negative flash in the second it appeared.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:39 pm

I know they're playing with us. But hahas take a look they change the site again! Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(game)
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLady Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok new link everyone! go check it out... or not lol. I think it may be someone screwing around but I have nothing better to do at the moment haha.

Wiki - Year Zero (game) ARG
important points maybe: "was expected to continue for approximately eighteen months"

"The term "marketing" sure is a frustrating one for me at the moment. What you are now starting to experience IS "year zero". It's not some kind of gimmick to get you to buy a record - it IS the art form... and we're just getting started. Hope you enjoy the ride."

I thought we already had a link to an ARG page?? maybe not, I don't remember Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
MissLady
MissLady
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:49 am

Okay the site just changed to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsSn6D3CP4

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Suspect
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 am

MJLover1990 wrote:Okay the site just changed to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNsSn6D3CP4

Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Suspect

Hm okay?.. i've got to get back at my previous post.. LOL
Maybe this is some media hating person? (you guys aren't thinking it's MJ or someone else of his family.. are you?)
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Missyb007 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 am

Grace wrote:

And then relax, get popcorn and enjoy the REAL goodies in this ride.

Who This is also it Record

Registrant Search:
"Domains by Proxy, Inc." was found in about 8,243,039 other domains </FONT>

Registrar History:
1 registrar

NS History:
1 change on 2 unique name servers over 0 year.

Whois History:
9 records have been archived since 2009-10-30 .

Reverse IP:
5,295,462 other sites hosted on this server.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Domain Name: THISISALSOIT.COM
Created on: 29-Oct-09
Expires on: 29-Oct-10
Last Updated on: 29-Oct-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
Scottsdale, Arizona *****
United States
(480) 624-**** Fax -- (480) 624-****
Technical Contact:
Private, RegistrationDomains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
Scottsdale, Arizona *****
United States
(480) 624-**** Fax -- (480) 624-****

Domain servers in listed order:
NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM\

This doesn't makes sense to me at all.. oh well maybe someone knows what this means Wink
Missyb007
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:01 am

JUST BEEN TO IT IT I NOW SHOWING SOMETHING FROM YOUTUBE 9/11.ANOTHER THING HAS ANYBODY SEEN THIS SITE WWW.FINALCURTAIN.COM IFNOT CHECK IT OUT IT IS IN CONSTRUCTION VERY STRANGE WHAT DO YOU THINK LOVE TO HEAR
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:06 am

maybe its really a clue for us fans.. or maybe someone was just playing on us.. we really dont know.. this is really confusing!!
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:33 am

Joey Skaggs developed Final Curtain to make a point.
Joey Skaggs is Jonell Star Joe Skaggs.
He is Joseph Sullivan (LA Times)
He is Stuart MacLelland (Mktg.Director)
He is Paul Corey (Co, Spokesman).

Final Curtain was developed to draw attention(not to make money):
1) media's wicked ways
2) death industry

That's more or less the summary of Final Curtain.

I do hope I was able to be of help.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by maya Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:48 am

Hi'
My research brought me to this site
Mind Control-The Ultimate Terror

I think that everything is very interesting and explained
many things.
maya
maya
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:49 am

juliet wrote:Joey Skaggs developed Final Curtain to make a point.
Joey Skaggs is Jonell Star Joe Skaggs.
He is Joseph Sullivan (LA Times)
He is Stuart MacLelland (Mktg.Director)
He is Paul Corey (Co, Spokesman).

Final Curtain was developed to draw attention(not to make money):
1) media's wicked ways
2) death industry

That's more or less the summary of Final Curtain.

I do hope I was able to be of help.

Wait up... are you saying that Jonell Star from Youtube who makes the Death Hoax videos is Joey Skaggs? Just what is going on with www.thisisalsoit.com? - Page 5 Affraid
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:54 am

can somebody post a link to the YT vid. I can't watch it.
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next