Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR!

+26
4evermichael71
dexember
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Butterfly J
flory24
Styloprincess
EarthAngel90
NYMoonwalker
icy55
andrea_garay2005
MJSTAR
ezzramj
MJJ Love
miss j
ILuvUMoreMJ
neverlandprincess
White_Orchid
mattie
mjssoulmate
nellyka7
mjgirl86
lonelynation
MJonMyMind
Christiana
bibi
JustJamiee
30 posters

Go down

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Empty OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR!

Post by JustJamiee Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Either TMZ is lying or Dr. Arnold Klein is SICK! Come on guys this is RIDICULOUS!!! >.<

"Klein says there were numerous times when Jackson would pee in the doctor's home -- in a cup!!! -- around groups of people, including children.

Klein says Jackson would also pee in front of other people in his office."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/03/michael-jackson-the-urination-explanation/#ixzz0Vqt0LHJM
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Empty Re: OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR!

Post by bibi Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm

JustJamiee wrote:Either TMZ is lying or Dr. Arnold Klein is SICK! Come on guys this is RIDICULOUS!!! >.<

"Klein says there were numerous times when Jackson would pee in the doctor's home -- in a cup!!! -- around groups of people, including children.

Klein says Jackson would also pee in front of other people in his office."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/03/michael-jackson-the-urination-explanation/#ixzz0Vqt0LHJM
OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil stupid stupid stupid dr klein!!!!he needs psychiatric help!
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Empty Re: OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR!

Post by Christiana Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:14 pm

I'd bet every single dime I have that Arnold Klein DID say that. I read that story on TMZ. He's twisted, man, twisted. I bet he's delusional enough to believe that he's actually "helping" MJ by saying that twisted stuff. The man needs a psychiatric evaluation. Pronto!
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

What a lot of totall Bull.....Something is very wrong with these people

How the hell did MJ EVER get mixed up with such Evil Evil people.

My heart breaks for MJ every day!!! OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_sad
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:22 pm

That's such a load of crap.
GRRRRRrrrr.
How could he possibly deal with stuff like this his entire life?
I would have lost my mind.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm

That is BS.... UGHHH, stuff like this pisses me off......
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:39 pm

I did not believe what I was reading!
Totally off the wall, no pun intended.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:46 pm

WTF is wrong with Klein? There is no freaking way Michael would pee in front of anybody. He is way to selfconscious for that. He gets embarrassed when his fly is open. Damn he's sooooooo cute!

Klein is sick moneyhungry bastard!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:WTF is wrong with Klein? There is no freaking way Michael would pee in front of anybody. He is way to selfconscious for that. He gets embarrassed when his fly is open. Damn he's sooooooo cute!

Klein is sick moneyhungry bastard!!!

I knowww!!... THANK YOU, point made, exactly.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:00 pm

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_pale
Dont believe that for one minute!
Sick!
Mattie
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:03 pm

SERIOUSLY!
Klein is KRAZY!
I think he just wants his 5 minutes of fame!
We should've figured that out when he started the whole,
"Ohh, I COULD be the father of Prince, and Paris!"
Like cut the crap! You're right MJonMyMind I don't understand
how MJ got caught in the mix with all these bad people.
I bet, wherever he is, his mouth is just wide open in shock of
all the people he trusted, who are putting his info out for everyone
and their mama to see.
-Rabbi Shmuly
-His spiritual advisor lady
-The woman who supposeldy slept with MJ is publishing a book all about it >.<
& SOO MANY MORE!
Like what the heck?!?!
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Has Dr. Murray been visiting Klein and maybe slipping Klein a little Magic potion?

Klein is Krazy.

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_rendeer
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:13 pm

I wrote Klein off the moment he said he was MJs kid dad...but this is so shameful absolutley sad and I just cannot believe it. Yeah-someone who hides their face and cant stand to llok at themselves does somethin like that. Wow this man will get his one day.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:33 pm

I was so disgusted when I read that. Evil or Very Mad TMZ has never been nice to MJ, but this is a new low, even for them. I've been reading the comments section and most people are outraged over the story. At least the poll says 75% of people don't believe it...the rest will always be haters unfortunately.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:52 pm

he's taking too much pills........
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:08 pm

maybe he ha been shooting his own face with demorol and cant think----Gawd.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

The entire Mj community needs to write tMZ..not that it would do any good they would be getting the attention they obiously desire.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:55 pm

So, maybe TMZ is NOT the BRICKMAN?!?

What in the world is really going on?

I mean SICK SICK SICK people.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:10 pm

i remember i read from tmz, arnold said that mj was dancing in front of his patients before his death. that was a report from about 3 months ago. and now he's saying this? "mj was a "dear friend" of mine.." yeah right!
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ezzramj Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:43 am

ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSTAR Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 am

MJJ Love wrote:So, maybe TMZ is NOT the BRICKMAN?!?

What in the world is really going on?

I mean SICK SICK SICK people.

I think if i'm not mistaken back listed Harvey as one of the bobbled headed media whores in his posts and that one day it was all going to blow up in there faces.
MJSTAR
MJSTAR

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:23 am

Something is wrong with Klein....I knew it when he came with the Prince & Paris story, when he objected in court and now......
I don't know what is going on, but remember that this is a man MJ frecvently has been seing in the mounths before June 25th...maybe he's in the hoax too, having the role to shake things up a little......
Or, he needs a doctor.. OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_biggrin
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:25 am

That's disgusting! MY GOD! Seriously, these people need to get a life!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:32 am

andrea_garay2005 wrote:Something is wrong with Klein....I knew it when he came with the Prince & Paris story, when he objected in court and now......
I don't know what is going on, but remember that this is a man MJ frecvently has been seing in the mounths before June 25th...maybe he's in the hoax too, having the role to shake things up a little......
Or, he needs a doctor.. OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_biggrin

If Arnold Klein is in on the hoax, then I guarantee that MJ is about to lay the smack down on his A$$. There is no way MJ would want someone saying that he pee'd in front of people--even if it were true (Which I do NOT believe!). No way. Sorry. There is just no way. OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Affraid Klein could shake things up without the need to make MJ look like...well, it doesn't make MJ look good! With friends like that, MJ needs no enemies! OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Kopfschuettel That whole statement by AK just proved to me that he is NOT in on anything.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 am

I went on a rampage when I first read this. Anyone who knows Michael AT ALL would know that this is all wrong and a lie. There is no way Michael would be able to pee in front of people. The man who is too shy to sing in front of people when not at a concert setting is able to pee in front of all kinds of strangers? I want to drop kick Klein right now.. Evil or Very Mad
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_garay2005 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:19 am

Cristiana you're right.......this time he went too far......I don't believe it of course. It is so stupid, I can't ever read it.
But, I guess is hard for me to believe that people around Michael can betray him like this and I was trying to come up with an explaination.....
andrea_garay2005
andrea_garay2005
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 222
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:23 am

WTF?!?! ... now I know that Michael wouldn't do such a sick , sick thing like that .... I meant come on ... the man gets totally embarrassed when his zipper is exposed !!!! ..... he would not do that in front of Children !!!!!!

Arnie Klein , if you do read this - take this & shove it where the sun don't shine - you sick , dehumanzing , twisted f**k of a man ..... get a life & stop with the sick stories .. they are getting old & tiredsome.

Stories like these make me sick to my stomach badly , I couldn't read this half way .... Ewwww ... Arnie Klein - Get some help seriously .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:33 am

that is so ridiulous and disgusting. Klein is such mean person!!! I am really sad that most of the people michael had around in his life are just sick people who greed for money!! OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 am

OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil what`s wrong with this guy?
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:39 am

I don´t understand, why are they digging in past, or why do they have to write so much about Michael? So much fabrication every day. Why???
For them he´s dead, why they can´t let him rest in peace? Let´s imagine that MJ is really gone, they have any respect for dead man also for the fans. Those who believe he´s gone are hurt and so are we, believers... no, we just pisst off OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil
Many of us believe that TMZ is in hoax, is it? If they know that MJ is alive then it´s war against us. But they hurt fans who are grieving as well.
They can write about what they want, I wont give up my beliefs! They can not destroy what I find in Michael. I believe it´s same way with all of us. Right? We will not let us bring down. Ignore!
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mattie Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am

Wright!!!! OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_evil
Sick =Sick

Hope this is the good word for it!
mattie
mattie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 61
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:06 am

Not only do I feel horrible about this...imagine the humiliation of MJ's children.

If I were a close member of the family, I would be suing TMZ and Arnold Klien......this is really nasty.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:07 am

I hope they do sue them for slander...this is really getting out of hand! Evil or Very Mad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:12 am

Whoa could that man be any more far fetched.
Anyone with a brain knows that it's a 99.99% chance of being BS.

Maybe in his dreams, perverted fella.
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:13 am

IMO Dr. Klein needs a psycho care package..one straight jacket, a shot of Thorazine, a huge supply of Lithium, and an ice pick lobotomy. The man also needs a permanent vacation in a rubber room!!!!!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivonne Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 am

I have to really pull myself together, that I do not use bad words when I read this story of Dr. Klein.

And Dr. Klein describes himself as a friend of MJ. It's all about money. I am soo pissed.

Dr. Klein, come visit me once here in Germany OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_twisted OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_twisted OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_twisted ...... I'm really upset. No human being deserves something like this.

It did not take long and our newspaper (Bild.de) will also publish this story.

Michael: If you're still alive, then come out and let us kick a few people in the @ss. OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_twisted

I need a cigarette badly. OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_bounce
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by missyoumuch Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:36 am

i cant believe he actually said that -my god did the man forget hes med this morning or what ,what a totally dispicable thing for him to say my god if i where dr arnold -klein id be hiding now
missyoumuch
missyoumuch

Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:39 am

Remember - TMZ could be making all this up for publicity Smile
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:47 am

I think this story is really farfetched but, I am also looking at how many other tabloid BS stories we have seen over the years regarding MJ (sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber, elephant bones, etc) and remember that we have been told that Michael would "leak" these stories to them on purpose just to show how far they were willing to go and to make them look bad. This story is obsurd but is it possible that the man himself is again pulling the strings?
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I think this story is really farfetched but, I am also looking at how many other tabloid BS stories we have seen over the years regarding MJ (sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber, elephant bones, etc) and remember that we have been told that Michael would "leak" these stories to them on purpose just to show how far they were willing to go and to make them look bad. This story is obsurd but is it possible that the man himself is again pulling the strings?

As much as I hate to admit it, the thought crossed my mind. It's a story so far out there that if the man himself is pulling the strings, said strings are intended to "hang" the tabloids that run with it. JMO
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:I think this story is really farfetched but, I am also looking at how many other tabloid BS stories we have seen over the years regarding MJ (sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber, elephant bones, etc) and remember that we have been told that Michael would "leak" these stories to them on purpose just to show how far they were willing to go and to make them look bad. This story is obsurd but is it possible that the man himself is again pulling the strings?

That is true, however I've noticed he tends to steer away from anything regarding the molestation charges.
I don't think he would stir them up again. I can't see MJ saying anything that would do to him showing children his penis.
Even as a "joke" or because its "funny" or whatever the story said. Possible though!
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 am

I agree with you completely dexember but reading the story it gives reason as to why the accuser would have been able to identify marks on MJ's genitals. In my experience, most men don't really worry about where they go because they don't have to strip down the way women do although Michael was a very modest person so who knows.

Like I said, I agree with your thinking. I was just trying to see this from a different angle.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 am

As a male I do pee in public places if it's needed, but not like.. in offices, and at other peoples houses in cups etc ._. haha

Good angle though, some food for thought, i like it Very Happy
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 am

They even got a poll with the story but it or no way Rolling Eyes
DONT BELIEVE THIS STORY'S
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 am

don't worry I never will^^ --> don't waste your cash on that filthy tabloid trash!!! OKAY NOW ARNOLD KLIEN HAS TAKEN IT TOO FAR! Icon_rr
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:19 am

816. One word for the media,
Please help the people see the love,
Stop this garbage you're feeding us.
Show him for who he really was.

Remember there was more to come,
Remember he's the Chosen One,
Remember him for wars he's won,
Remember him for what he's done,
REMEMBER HIM FOR WHAT HE'S DONE!

Posted at 5:39AM on Nov 4th 2009 by AKON
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down