Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview

+7
dexember
juliet
Human_nature
lonelynation
neverlandprincess
ILuvUMoreMJ
White_Orchid
11 posters

Go down

Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Empty Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:51 pm

Interesting because 2 MJ's are being described.

MJ=clean=no needle marks
MJ=riddled=multiple needle marks

http://www.tmz.com/tmzlive?autoplay=true&mediaKey=9c2b1f82-42db-4470-9f73-2b0d36397686
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Empty Re: Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Oh, so that's what Harvey meant when he said there would be a surprise today. Why hasn't the Jackson family shut Klein up by now? He's going too far. I'm glad his lawyer put a stop to it.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Empty Re: Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview

Post by neverlandprincess Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:16 pm

what? the surprise was gonna be a interview with Klein? seriously? Sorry TMZ wont load a player on my comp-cant see it I am assuming from the other post. Wow they must be running out of ideas cause I would sooooo not give a flyin you know what about seeing TMZ interview KLEIN-just the fact that he would go on there says volumes. Indeed-why is the Jackson clan saying anything about any of these ppl...maybe b/c they have heard things their entire careers and just do like MJ did-"don't read it or pay attention"...but so much of this stuff is just down right insanity.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:47 pm

When this guy was talking..
I got really sad when he was talking about how he's talked to people who have seen "the body" and say there were all these needle marks.
I mean... people are saying they've seen the body? pale Sad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:56 pm

lonelynation wrote:When this guy was talking..
I got really sad when he was talking about how he's talked to people who have seen "the body" and say there were all these needle marks.
I mean... people are saying they've seen the body? pale Sad

Please don't be sad; it is good news because TMZ story described 2 DIFFERENT MJ's....our MJ is NOT the body!

Our MJ was the clean one with NO Needle marks! The needle mark body was a mess and it took a LONG time to get that messed up.

The upside is that the downside is not our MJ!!!

Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:09 pm

I don't know how I didn't think of it that way..
but you're totally right!
I mean what reason would Klein have to lie about that part when he isn't even being looked as far as giving him the drugs is concerned, right?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Look at the photo TMZ posted of MJ just a month before he "died"... http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/20/unmasked-jacko-shows-off-refurbished-jacket/ Doesn't look like his arms are riddled with needle marks to me. TMZ are just a-holes. Rolling Eyes
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 pm

lonelynation wrote:I don't know how I didn't think of it that way..
but you're totally right!
I mean what reason would Klein have to lie about that part when he isn't even being looked as far as giving him the drugs is concerned, right?

Exactly!

Most exciting part is when Harvey said MJ really really changed in last 3 weeks before he 'died'...Harvey said that a couple times.

That is probably when MJ began switch and had Double/s appearing at TII rehearsals! Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers

Not all forum members agree, but some of us believe TII has 2-3 doubles (eg, compare ears). Earlier. there was there on terminal ill Double, so I think that was the morgue body.

Our MJ is Puppet Master somewhere still pulling strings on his 100 Hit List!!!

Also, do you remember that MJ's staff not allowed upstairs at 100 Carolwood??? My guess, MJ probably had Double living upstairs in doctor/guest room so hence confusion of location where 'gentlemen who wasn't breathing ' died!

LMAO!

Story is coming together a little bit more! Yeah!!!

Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_basketball Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_bounce Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_bounce Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_basketball Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_lol Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:22 pm

The 50-year-old former King of Pop is slowly transforming back to his old self

Evil or Very Mad
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 am

I'm curious about what's Klein told to Harvey and he can't tell us....but Harvey telling us when he heard that, his jaw dropped to the floor ! Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Suspect

But he can tell Michael pee in front of others people in a cup....common! Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_mad

So what Klein told to Harvey...worst than this ?

Many thing are VERY wrong.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 am

Absolutely right WHITE ORCHID Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_wink
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dexember Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 am

MJ didn't look like someone who was frequenting drugs in This Is It
and I truly don't believe there was doubles in that movie
Could you imagine MJ leaving the fate of his concert up to a double for a day?
I just cant see it happening Very Happy He likes to be the man in control
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:02 am

Oh good, another non-double believer. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Geesh -Klein just makes me AAAAAAGHHHHH!!! Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_twisted Why would Klein freaking see "the body" even?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:25 pm

@Human_nature -
I'm curious about what's Klein told to Harvey and he can't tell us....but Harvey telling us when he heard that, his jaw dropped to the floor !
I HEARD/READ that it was something about him and Klein having sex. I don't believe it, and it's obviously only RUMOR so don't shoot me for saying that.

@ILuvUMoreMJ - We're not alone! Yay! Very Happy

@dexember - You're exactly right - he wouldn't leave the fate of his comeback concerts to someone that wasn't him. He likes to always be in control, especially with this sort of thing - he's a perfectionist remember. Also, if this movie was planned, MJ wouldn't want someone other then him in a movie about himself. A lot was riding on his comeback as far as his career was concerned - I just don't think he'd chance it.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:32 pm

I had posted that they were supposed to have something big on yesterday and then when I watched on TV -- nothing. I guess this explains it.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:40 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Oh good, another non-double believer. Laughing

And another one - ME Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Klien needs to stop with the horendous stories - getting old .... fast.....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:34 pm

ishealive wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Oh good, another non-double believer. Laughing

And another one - ME Klein Bails Out of TMZ planned interview Icon_cheers

Me too Cool
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down