Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame

4 posters

Go down

MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame Empty MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:24 am

I don't know if this has been mentioned here before or not but I was just messing around on the internet and ran across this article dated July 10, 2009. What do you think?

http://electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/industry-news/2444-mjj-productions-confirm-development-of-michael-jackson-videogame

It has been revealed today, as a few had knowingly suggested, that Michael Jackson’s This Is It tour was expected to be accompanied by a series of cross-media releases, including a videogame. Contrary to popular belief, however, was the news that this videogame had been in production months prior to the King of Pop’s untimely death.

MJJ Productions revealed today that a videogame featuring the likeness and vocal talents of Michael Jackson had been in production for several months, and was suggested for a Christmas 2009 release on home consoles. The videogame is still expected to launch later this year on Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3, and is said to feature a great deal of the star’s hit singles.

It is widely known that Jackson was a fan of videogames himself, and the parties involved are said to be confident the title will arrive on time and unhampered by recent events. Electronic Theatrewould happily suggest that if the release arrives in time for the close of the year, it’s more than likely to become one of the success stories of the Current-Generation. As ever, Electronic Theatre will keep you updated.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame Empty Re: MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame

Post by MJJ Love Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:27 am

I hope so, I would definitely get that for Christmas as a Gift to my sons, BUT I would be playing it mostly. LOL!
Thanks for posting...
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame Empty Re: MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:30 am

You are very welcome. Like I said I just accidentally ran across it when I was doing some research on MJJ Productions and found it interesting. Also, interestingly enough, the only thing I can find on MJJ Productions is that it is a small film company with only 1-5 employees making less than $500,000 per year.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 am

Cool!!!

I know, that there will be a Michael Jackson Singstar, too..but I don't know, when it will be released
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:59 am

My sons (17yrs.old & 18 yrs.old) mentioned to me that when they were about 3 yrs.old, they saw their cousins play with a Michael Jackson game. I was very surprised and I asked them if they remember what game it was and they said all they remember was that it's Michael Jackson's game.

I was very surprised to hear that from my sons.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 am

I thhink they mean the "Moonwalker" game for sega megadrive
MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame Moz-screenshot-1
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:40 am

OH, thanks KIRSCHE.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 am

You're welcome, JULIET MJJ Productions Confirms Development of Michael Jackson Videogame Icon_flower
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum