does anyone know what this is?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 am

http://www.renslt.org/musik/2539876-michael-jackson-acapella-archive.html


It looks like a site to d/l acapella music from MJ but Im concerned to do it cus Im on a work computer......
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by suzzie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 am

it is not working anyway.it's not playing.
avatar
suzzie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:08 am

I can tget on the site with my computer or laptop Neutral my internet goes crazy when i go there (sometimes normal for my internet) lol!

So if anybody can dowload it can you please upload it on a other website?? Embarassed
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by MJFOREVER on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 am

suzzie wrote:it is not working anyway.it's not playing.

Im not the only one i see
avatar
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:49 am

Yes, it had accapellas, but the link has been removed by whoever posted it. I was about to post the link but it's invalid.. if you are looking for acapellas, I can look some up for you Smile

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:54 am

TA DAAAA! FOUND ONE THAT QUICK, BECAUSE I AM A MASTER WEB SURFER! WHOO! SAY YOU LOVE ME!!


1. Michael Jackson - ABC (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:01)
2. Michael Jackson - Another Part of Me (Acapella) (4:04)
3. Michael Jackson - Bad (Acapella) (3:49)
4. Michael Jackson - Beat It (Acapella) (4:35)
5. Michael Jackson - Ben (Acapella) (2:26)
6. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Acapella) (4:56)
7. Michael Jackson - Black or White (Acapella) (3:19)
8. Michael Jackson - Blame It on the Boogie (w/The Jacksons) (Acapella) (3:20)
9. Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor (Acapella) (2:57)
10. Michael Jackson - Butterflies (Acapella) (2:12)
11. Michael Jackson - Childhood (Acapella) (4:25)
12. Michael Jackson - Dangerous (Acapella) (4:06)
13. Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana (Acapella) (4:09)
14. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough (Acapella) (4:09)
15. Michael Jackson - Earth Song (Acapella) (5:48)
16. Michael Jackson - Give In to Me (Acapella) (4:59)
17. Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon (Acapella) (3:18)
18. Michael Jackson - Got to Be There (Acapella) (3:08)
19. Michael Jackson - HIStory (Acapella) (4:03)
20. Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Intro) (Acapella) (0:36)
21. Michael Jackson - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:06)
22. Michael Jackson - I Want You Back (Remix w/Jackson 5, Black Rob & Puff Daddy) (Acapella) (3:07)
23. Michael Jackson - I'll Be There (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:44)
24. Michael Jackson - In the Closet (Acapella) (6:29)
25. Michael Jackson - Jam (Acapella) (5:44)
26. Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone (Acapella) (4:09)
27. Michael Jackson - Never Can Say Goodbye (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (2:45)
28. Michael Jackson - Remember the Time (Acapella) (3:35)
29. Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Acapella) (3:19)
30. Michael Jackson - Rockin' Robin (Acapella) (2:07)
31. Michael Jackson - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (2:35)
32. Michael Jackson - Scream (w/Janet Jackson) (Acapella) (4:44)
33. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Acapella) (4:13)
34. Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow (Acapella) (5:29)
35. Michael Jackson - The Love You Save (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:01)
36. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (Acapella) (4:28)
37. Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Acapella) (3:31)
38. Michael Jackson - Thriller (Vocals by Vincent Price) (Acapella) (2:52)
39. Michael Jackson - Who Is It? (Acapella) (5:56)
40. Michael Jackson - Who Is It? (w/Oprah Winfrey) (Acapella) (1:19)
41. Michael Jackson - Why You Wanna Trip on Me? (Acapella) (3:16)
42. Michael Jackson - Will You Be There? (Demo) (Acapella) (3:01)
43. Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Acapella) (4:49)
44. Michael Jackson - You Rock My World (Acapella) (4:57)


http://rapidshare.com/files/299497443/hhir_mj_acapella_archives.zip

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 am

Good job!

Ummm we have great affection for you and really appreciate your surfer skills.

Now here's another mission... oh great one. Please help me locate a download version of TII. Ready..set...now... GO!

mjgirl86 wrote: TA DAAAA! FOUND ONE THAT QUICK, BECAUSE I AM A MASTER WEB SURFER! WHOO! SAY YOU LOVE ME!!


1. Michael Jackson - ABC (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:01)
2. Michael Jackson - Another Part of Me (Acapella) (4:04)
3. Michael Jackson - Bad (Acapella) (3:49)
4. Michael Jackson - Beat It (Acapella) (4:35)
5. Michael Jackson - Ben (Acapella) (2:26)
6. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Acapella) (4:56)
7. Michael Jackson - Black or White (Acapella) (3:19)
8. Michael Jackson - Blame It on the Boogie (w/The Jacksons) (Acapella) (3:20)
9. Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor (Acapella) (2:57)
10. Michael Jackson - Butterflies (Acapella) (2:12)
11. Michael Jackson - Childhood (Acapella) (4:25)
12. Michael Jackson - Dangerous (Acapella) (4:06)
13. Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana (Acapella) (4:09)
14. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough (Acapella) (4:09)
15. Michael Jackson - Earth Song (Acapella) (5:48)
16. Michael Jackson - Give In to Me (Acapella) (4:59)
17. Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon (Acapella) (3:18)
18. Michael Jackson - Got to Be There (Acapella) (3:08)
19. Michael Jackson - HIStory (Acapella) (4:03)
20. Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Intro) (Acapella) (0:36)
21. Michael Jackson - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:06)
22. Michael Jackson - I Want You Back (Remix w/Jackson 5, Black Rob & Puff Daddy) (Acapella) (3:07)
23. Michael Jackson - I'll Be There (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:44)
24. Michael Jackson - In the Closet (Acapella) (6:29)
25. Michael Jackson - Jam (Acapella) (5:44)
26. Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone (Acapella) (4:09)
27. Michael Jackson - Never Can Say Goodbye (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (2:45)
28. Michael Jackson - Remember the Time (Acapella) (3:35)
29. Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Acapella) (3:19)
30. Michael Jackson - Rockin' Robin (Acapella) (2:07)
31. Michael Jackson - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (2:35)
32. Michael Jackson - Scream (w/Janet Jackson) (Acapella) (4:44)
33. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Acapella) (4:13)
34. Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow (Acapella) (5:29)
35. Michael Jackson - The Love You Save (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:01)
36. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (Acapella) (4:28)
37. Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Acapella) (3:31)
38. Michael Jackson - Thriller (Vocals by Vincent Price) (Acapella) (2:52)
39. Michael Jackson - Who Is It? (Acapella) (5:56)
40. Michael Jackson - Who Is It? (w/Oprah Winfrey) (Acapella) (1:19)
41. Michael Jackson - Why You Wanna Trip on Me? (Acapella) (3:16)
42. Michael Jackson - Will You Be There? (Demo) (Acapella) (3:01)
43. Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Acapella) (4:49)
44. Michael Jackson - You Rock My World (Acapella) (4:57)


http://rapidshare.com/files/299497443/hhir_mj_acapella_archives.zip
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by juliet on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:14 am

We have a wiz in our midst MJGIRL86. Thanks MJGIRL
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:23 am

Your welcome you guys!!! And the This is It download?? The 2 Disc special? Okay, I'm on it!! *surfs*

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 am

Tracklist:
01. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ 6:03
02. Jam 5:39
03. They Don’t Care About us 4:45
04. Human Nature 4:06
05. Smooth Criminal 4:17
06. The Way You Make Me Feel 4:59
07. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) 3:54
08. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You 4:12
09. Thriller 5:57
10. Beat It 4:18
11. Black Or White 4:16
12. Earth Song 6:46
13. Billie Jean 4:54
14. Man In The Mirror 5:20
15. This Is It 3:37
16. This Is It (Orchestra Version) 4:55
Disc 2/2:
01. She’s Out Of My Life (Demo) 3:19
02. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Demo) 5:43
03. Beat It (Demo) 2:05
04. Planet Earth (Poem) 3:15



Voila. Enjoy! Smile

http://www.storage.to/get/Fj0pxdsY/MJTII.rar


Last edited by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

The cd? I'll take that early Christmas gift too. I was referring to the movie. The wisevid version that we have won't allow me to transfer onto a disc.

Again ...thanks a million for your efforts.
mjgirl86 wrote: Your welcome you guys!!! And the This is It download?? The 2 Disc special? Okay, I'm on it!! *surfs*
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:34 am

GirlSaturday wrote:The cd? I'll take that early Christmas gift too. I was referring to the movie. The wisevid version that we have won't allow me to transfer onto a disc.

Again ...thanks a million for your efforts.
mjgirl86 wrote: Your welcome you guys!!! And the This is It download?? The 2 Disc special? Okay, I'm on it!! *surfs*


Ahh, you want the movie? Okay.. to download? I posted a link somewhere last week... let me look again, though Wink And your welcome.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by 4evermichael71 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:35 am

mjgirl86 wrote:Tracklist:
01. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ 6:03
02. Jam 5:39
03. They Don’t Care About us 4:45
04. Human Nature 4:06
05. Smooth Criminal 4:17
06. The Way You Make Me Feel 4:59
07. Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground) 3:54
08. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You 4:12
09. Thriller 5:57
10. Beat It 4:18
11. Black Or White 4:16
12. Earth Song 6:46
13. Billie Jean 4:54
14. Man In The Mirror 5:20
15. This Is It 3:37
16. This Is It (Orchestra Version) 4:55
Disc 2/2:
01. She’s Out Of My Life (Demo) 3:19
02. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Demo) 5:43
03. Beat It (Demo) 2:05
04. Planet Earth (Poem) 3:15



Voila. Enjoy! Smile

http://www.storage.to/get/Fj0pxdsY/MJTII.rar

Thank you Very Happy I admire your surfing skills, they put mine to shame LOL Very Happy
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 am

mjgirl...........I love you most!! LOL Youre too funny!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:45 am

WOW, I'm on a roll today!! Found one!! Download it now, while you can!





http://www.storage.to/get/bhhAK3Yk/Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_2009.part1.rar
http://www.storage.to/get/goVhpESc/Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_2009.part2.rar
http://www.storage.to/get/2JaQPysI/Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_2009.part3.rar
http://www.storage.to/get/ZLyQi6X3/Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_2009.part4.rar
http://www.storage.to/get/gz1K61vN/Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_2009.part5.rar
http://www.storage.to/get/oezvxC8b/Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It_2009.part6.rar

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 am

Crap..I cant dl it here at work!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Crap..I cant dl it here at work!!

Is it because they set restrictions? There's a way to get around that... but I'd need to
know their ports, etc.. unless you just wanna wait, heh.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 am

I dont have a blank dvd.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 am

Aww, that sucks... I wish I could virtually send you my jump drive... lol

Well, you have something to look forward to when you get home! Very Happy

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 am

My computer at home is 7 yrs old!! Is this d/l in HD?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:25 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:My computer at home is 7 yrs old!! Is this d/l in HD?

Mm, no sorry... I wish it was... it's just that first cam that was released... all the HD qualities, you have to join a site and pay for it.. I hope someone will be able to provide it for us, though... and your computer is 7 years old, wow!... Mine is three years old, and I JUST snapped the side of the display screen by accident.. Sad it's a laptop and I went to close it, and it a plastic part broke off.. a very important plastic part, now it's wobbly, and I'm afraid to move it... grrr...

Anyways, no HD download, yet...

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:26 am

ok..thanks for the links.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:31 am

Allow me to chime in and make you both laugh. I have a laptop that is less than a year old and I am in possession of discs. However...I am so tech challenged that I do not know how to download. I must wait until a neighbor CHILD comes home from school to do it for me.


mjgirl86 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:My computer at home is 7 yrs old!! Is this d/l in HD?

Mm, no sorry... I wish it was... it's just that first cam that was released... all the HD qualities, you have to join a site and pay for it.. I hope someone will be able to provide it for us, though... and your computer is 7 years old, wow!... Mine is three years old, and I JUST snapped the side of the display screen by accident.. Sad it's a laptop and I went to close it, and it a plastic part broke off.. a very important plastic part, now it's wobbly, and I'm afraid to move it... grrr...

Anyways, no HD download, yet...
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am

LMAO!!!! We have the opposite problem!! We need to get together!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:54 am

HAHAHA, that's funny!!!

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by GirlSaturday on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Funny indeed! I manage, from time to time, to have the opportunity to laugh AT myself. It's healthy. Besides, if I cannot laugh at me then I certainly cannot laugh AT others.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Shoot, Im Queen Idiot so I benefit from laughing at my own expense ALOT....I also laugh at others as well....Im evil....MF bf fell in a hole while on vacation and I never bothered to help him or ask if he was ok....I was laughing to hard.

I felt bad...but he was ok. It was rather funny the WAY he fell.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by yaya on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:14 pm

LOL...i laugh at myself and others too. when i was in highschool, we were on a class trip and my friend and i saw a lady fall down some stairs in the LLbean store. we could not stop laughing...we laughed the entire trip. even to this day, thinking about it is still hilarious. she was ok, btw.
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 pm

I laughed at my mother falling UP the stairs........
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by yaya on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I laughed at my mother falling UP the stairs........

wow, LOL!
avatar
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 33
Woonplaats : Central Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 pm

I laugh at all the wrong things all the time! And do you notice something is always the funniest when you AREN'T supposed to laugh??!.... one time someone said something funny to me, in church, whispering it... and omg... I couldn't hold back... same thing happened to me in the movie theater when I went to see Sweeney Todd!

You all know Alan Rickman, mostly known for his role as Severus Snape in Harry Potter... well, the part in Sweeney Todd when he walked into the room, he had on the wrong pants, and my friend was like "OMG, Snape is packin!"

This was a quiet moment, the theater was quiet, I just bursted with laughter.. I had to sink low in my seat. Sometimes you just are around a friend that you can laugh so easily with.. it was terrible!... Ha HA!

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 pm

OMG I laugh in church ALL THE TIME!! that is too funny!!! My sister and I just start laughing for no reason and everyone stares at us....its funnier cus we're adults and it would be different for kids, but omg......our eyes water cus we're laughing so hard!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:57 pm

mjgirl...........how are you at making gifs?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm

HAHAHA! Awesome! I like you a lot And gifs, I remember making some in the past.. Why you need some? And I've been staring at your signature. I was actually gonna make you an upgrade, clearer version and surprise you!

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:08 pm

NO!!! GET OUT!!! Can you ???? Please Please Please with sugar on top? LOL'

That would be the best!!


but yea I wanted you to make me some if you can...Im not sure yet, but I will pm you ....its something from the movie....if you have it downloaded.
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Okay!! I'll see what I can do about your gif, in the meantime!!

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Thank you!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by ziffes on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:41 pm

mjgirl86 wrote: TA DAAAA! FOUND ONE THAT QUICK, BECAUSE I AM A MASTER WEB SURFER! WHOO! SAY YOU LOVE ME!!


1. Michael Jackson - ABC (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:01)
2. Michael Jackson - Another Part of Me (Acapella) (4:04)
3. Michael Jackson - Bad (Acapella) (3:49)
4. Michael Jackson - Beat It (Acapella) (4:35)
5. Michael Jackson - Ben (Acapella) (2:26)
6. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Acapella) (4:56)
7. Michael Jackson - Black or White (Acapella) (3:19)
8. Michael Jackson - Blame It on the Boogie (w/The Jacksons) (Acapella) (3:20)
9. Michael Jackson - Blood on the Dance Floor (Acapella) (2:57)
10. Michael Jackson - Butterflies (Acapella) (2:12)
11. Michael Jackson - Childhood (Acapella) (4:25)
12. Michael Jackson - Dangerous (Acapella) (4:06)
13. Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana (Acapella) (4:09)
14. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough (Acapella) (4:09)
15. Michael Jackson - Earth Song (Acapella) (5:48)
16. Michael Jackson - Give In to Me (Acapella) (4:59)
17. Michael Jackson - Gone Too Soon (Acapella) (3:18)
18. Michael Jackson - Got to Be There (Acapella) (3:08)
19. Michael Jackson - HIStory (Acapella) (4:03)
20. Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Intro) (Acapella) (0:36)
21. Michael Jackson - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:06)
22. Michael Jackson - I Want You Back (Remix w/Jackson 5, Black Rob & Puff Daddy) (Acapella) (3:07)
23. Michael Jackson - I'll Be There (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:44)
24. Michael Jackson - In the Closet (Acapella) (6:29)
25. Michael Jackson - Jam (Acapella) (5:44)
26. Michael Jackson - Leave Me Alone (Acapella) (4:09)
27. Michael Jackson - Never Can Say Goodbye (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (2:45)
28. Michael Jackson - Remember the Time (Acapella) (3:35)
29. Michael Jackson - Rock With You (Acapella) (3:19)
30. Michael Jackson - Rockin' Robin (Acapella) (2:07)
31. Michael Jackson - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (2:35)
32. Michael Jackson - Scream (w/Janet Jackson) (Acapella) (4:44)
33. Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Acapella) (4:13)
34. Michael Jackson - Stranger in Moscow (Acapella) (5:29)
35. Michael Jackson - The Love You Save (w/Jackson 5) (Acapella) (3:01)
36. Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (Acapella) (4:28)
37. Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Acapella) (3:31)
38. Michael Jackson - Thriller (Vocals by Vincent Price) (Acapella) (2:52)
39. Michael Jackson - Who Is It? (Acapella) (5:56)
40. Michael Jackson - Who Is It? (w/Oprah Winfrey) (Acapella) (1:19)
41. Michael Jackson - Why You Wanna Trip on Me? (Acapella) (3:16)
42. Michael Jackson - Will You Be There? (Demo) (Acapella) (3:01)
43. Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Acapella) (4:49)
44. Michael Jackson - You Rock My World (Acapella) (4:57)


http://rapidshare.com/files/299497443/hhir_mj_acapella_archives.zip

I LOVE YOU cheers drunken

thank you so much
avatar
ziffes
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 205
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-02
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : Denmark

View user profile http://www.ziffes.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by mjgirl86 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Thank you!

Yeah, um.. for some reason, my program wont let me divide the movie, and make that animation.. I tried a lot of different methods... I will try and find another way, though..

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone know what this is?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum