please help me!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

please help me!!

Post by Eva R on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 pm

OK, I am sure that my hero is alive. absolutely. But there are so many questions in my head. Ofcourse also in your head, but I thought maybe I can ask you guys and maybe you have answers that I didn't knew you know! Very Happy

1. If he is alive and stuff, it has to be a secret and not lot of people know it because they could tell it you know! But it is like lot of people are in it :S and lot of times when there is a secret, people are saying it, but they're not allowed cus it is a secret you know Razz

2. And why is Mike giving so much clues? If it has to be a big secret, why would he let us know that he is alive?

3. Do you guys have any ideas when Michael is coming back? Some people think in June 2010, at his memorial in London. and some think aboyt 127 because a mysterious person tweet that.

4. Aren't you scared that people are going to hate Michael SO BAD that maybe they want to kill him? That is my biggest nightmare and it keeps flying in my head...

I have more questions but I can't remember

thank you HUNNIES!!
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: please help me!!

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

We all have questions ..... but we will figure it out all in the end ... I heard that it was May or July ... I can't remember though ... & I guess he wants his fans to know - he is alive ! People don't understand why he did it ... whatever it is ... that his business & we should respect that ......
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by See on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 pm

IMO there is never going to be a comeback (I hope I'm soooooo wrong)..
I don't think that many people are in this, it just seems to be that way (we are paranoid sometimes LOL)
And those clues....IMO some of them are clues and some of them are just mistakes...and some are just marketing...
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:23 pm

OK I understand Smile

But I really think he will come back. not with a show or a tour or something, just coming back and stuff and will explain of all of this. And if he would not coming back, that is just not possible. He has kids, he does things with them! He has to if he is alive so he will go outside, yeah undercover, but he will come outside. And there will be one shot of a camera that you can see it is Michael, like that person in the pig suit in universal studios youknow. Also a accident and we allot think it is Michael. (including me Wink ) Because I saw those hands and I was like: WOW that is Michael! Those hands were like Michael's! Kinda big and those thumbs! We just regonize them right? Very Happy
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:25 pm

If he came back though..
Do you know how many people will be upset with him?
He'd have to have a really good reason/explanation.
All the celebrities that came to the tribute and spoke/sang for him would probably lose respect for him (I think anyways).
Now myself? I would be so happy. I wouldn't care!
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amber on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 pm

I agree with see, im unsure he'l come back but im absolutely certain he'll be seen out and about in time and the likes of us will immediately know its him. I dont think he'd want to abandon his fans so thats why he's leaving clues,its now up to each individual to realise its his way of comunicating with us at present,and its up to his fans wether or not to accept its him. jmo
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Yeah he absolutely has a good reason. absolutely. But why those clues? I thought maybe the're no clues, but it is so weird! like Gilda. that just can't be coincidence right. And a lot more stuff that is really weird that I think are not coincidence..
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm

I agree with you! Maybe he just wanted to get his time, his break but he wanted to let his fans know, that he's still there, so he left this clues - that's what I tink
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by lou on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Eva R wrote:
4. Aren't you scared that people are going to hate Michael SO BAD that maybe they want to kill him? That is my biggest nightmare and it keeps flying in my head...

I believe that if it's really a hoax, it happened for a very important reason, therefore, I believe people will understand it.
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

lou wrote:
Eva R wrote:

I believe that if it's really a hoax, it happened for a very important reason, therefore, I believe people will understand it.

Totally agree with you! Smile
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:31 am

yeah you are right! yeah he really needed a break i think. like after the credits of TII and he says: I need a break here.

i just hope he is coming back
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content