Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by 4KB on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 am

I am just a little confused and maybe someone could help me out.

I watched the Frank Dilio interview and was listening to his recollection of the events that took place on June 25th. In part 4 of the interview, he speaks about talking to Mrs. Jackson on the phone initially and then later, receiving a call from Mrs. Jackson's driver.

I went back to an interview that was done with Marlon Jackson on June 29th and if you read the part where he is talking to Frank Dilio -- he said that Frank was at the house that morning and heard his mother crying in the background. Here is the link to that interview.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html

Am I missing something?
avatar
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by lovelidae on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:20 am

No, you aren't missing anything. You just found another person not being able to keep their story straight.

Bingo....you found yet another contradiction.
avatar
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by mariza on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:41 am

oh en hij zei dat de mj was klaar voor de rehearse op deze is het
Hij zei dat de laatste keer dat ik hem zag was 14 mei =?
en Kenny o zei dat ze beginnen de rehearse in maart?
avatar
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by 4KB on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:43 am

mariza wrote:oh en hij zei dat de mj was klaar voor de rehearse op deze is het
Hij zei dat de laatste keer dat ik hem zag was 14 mei =?
en Kenny o zei dat ze beginnen de rehearse in maart?

Sorry, I don't understand....can you translate to english?
avatar
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 am

Will someone call a meeting so that everyone can do some role playing and get the stories straight?

Better yet... do not hold the meeting. How else would we continue to be entertained if that happened.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 am

when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????


avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah a couple of us caught that little slip up too.

Upon further review, it sounds like last time not last night. .

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????


avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 am

No you´re not missing anything, it´s contradicting. Frank says he never spoke Marlon and Marlon never spoke to Michael, not on the night of the 24th nore on the 25th. Also, Marlon has stated that Dileo has said that MJ was complaining about pains the night before, but according to Dileo that´s not true either. One more contradiction lies within the fact that Dileo says he went straight to the hospital, but Marlon says that when he phoned Dileo, he was at their house and he could her his mother cry in the background.

They´re totally messing up the hoax
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 am

I think he means the night of 24th of June. The last night.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 am

hmmmm...it sounds like he's say "last night" to me....
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 am

He does, it´s just that I think he means "He told me that (the) last night (before he died).
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

At first, I heard it as well. I listened again and it is either "last time" or as someone else suggests June 24th and "the last night" . Frank's voice drops at that point so that is why that phrase seems a bit mumbled.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by nellyka7 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am

@ MJFoReVeRandAlways, do you mean Jermaine, because recently I don't recall reading that Marlon has spoken out. and yes, it does sound like he says last night.. or maybe we are just misunderstanding what he stated. or it could just be another clue... who knows
avatar
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by 4KB on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 am

nellyka7 wrote:@ MJFoReVeRandAlways, do you mean Jermaine, because recently I don't recall reading that Marlon has spoken out. and yes, it does sound like he says last night.. or maybe we are just misunderstanding what he stated. or it could just be another clue... who knows

Marlon did speak out....here is the link to that interview.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html</A>
avatar
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am

No, I meant Marlon. Here´s what Marlon had to say:
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/michael.jackson/
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:48 am

Sorry 4KB, I missed your post.
avatar
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by Christiana on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Yeah a couple of us caught that little slip up too.

Upon further review, it sounds like last time not last night. .

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????



When I heard this, I knew someone would ask that because of how he talks. He just paused when he talked and made it sound wrong.

He's not saying, "he told me that last night."

He's saying, "he told me that last night."

Just like if I said, "he told me that last night we were together."

Rather than, "he told me that last night, when we were together."
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

Have we become that predictable?

Christiana wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Yeah a couple of us caught that little slip up too.

Upon further review, it sounds like last time not last night. .

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:when was this interview done? Listen to what Frank says at 3:07...."He told me that last night..." Is he talking baout MJ? ?????????????????????????????



When I heard this, I knew someone would ask that because of how he talks. He just paused when he talked and made it sound wrong.

He's not saying, "he told me that last night."

He's saying, "he told me that last night."

Just like if I said, "he told me that last night we were together."

Rather than, "he told me that last night, when we were together."
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by Christiana on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:06 am

I do agree though that too many people cannot keep their stories straight. And it makes it harder to keep track of what everyone's story is, because it changes all the time!
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:16 am

Ah...I see......
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 am

Christiana wrote:I do agree though that too many people cannot keep their stories straight. And it makes it harder to keep track of what everyone's story is, because it changes all the time!

And we all know thats because something is going on!! It makes me wonder too, that if no one can get their stories straight that this happened quickly and was NOT planned. If it was planned then everyone who 'knows" would know their part...know whatta mean?
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:23 am

LOL... two things come to mind:

1)Slip ups are actually intentional to see who is paying attention.

OR...

2)Some players were brought in last minute and haven't completely learned the script.


THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Christiana wrote:I do agree though that too many people cannot keep their stories straight. And it makes it harder to keep track of what everyone's story is, because it changes all the time!

And we all know thats because something is going on!! It makes me wonder too, that if no one can get their stories straight that this happened quickly and was NOT planned. If it was planned then everyone who 'knows" would know their part...know whatta mean?
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by 4KB on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:26 am

I have posted a few things but they are not coming up....strange....let's try this again.

Another question I have about this interview is.....

Why was Frank staying at the Beverly Whilshore hotel? I understand he was having lunch that day and then went to his room to get changed. Does he not have a home close by? I mean, he said he was going to the rehearsals every day .... was he living at this hotel?

Also, he said that a "FAN" called him? A FAN? Why would a fan be calling Frank on his cell phone? Is there any way to know who this person was? It doesn't really matter who it is .... but I am just thinking that if this is a HOAX than it is easier not to include any more people. But realy, A FAN called your cell phone to tell you about MJ.....seems strange.

I do recall MJ's vocal coach saying the same sort of thing...."he was having lunch and a friend called him to tell him"......
avatar
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by GirlSaturday on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 am

I thought it was odd that he was living in the hotel too. Doesn't he live in LA? I assumed that he did.

A fan? I must have missed that statement. It is pretty funny.

Ummm Frank, I'd like your cell number too so that I can also keep tabs on MJ's whereabouts. PM me since you or someone from your team is probably lurking on the hoax sites.

4KB wrote:I have posted a few things but they are not coming up....strange....let's try this again.

Another question I have about this interview is.....

Why was Frank staying at the Beverly Whilshore hotel? I understand he was having lunch that day and then went to his room to get changed. Does he not have a home close by? I mean, he said he was going to the rehearsals every day .... was he living at this hotel?

Also, he said that a "FAN" called him? A FAN? Why would a fan be calling Frank on his cell phone? Is there any way to know who this person was? It doesn't really matter who it is .... but I am just thinking that if this is a HOAX than it is easier not to include any more people. But realy, A FAN called your cell phone to tell you about MJ.....seems strange.

I do recall MJ's vocal coach saying the same sort of thing...."he was having lunch and a friend called him to tell him"......
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by Kirsche on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:21 pm

4KB wrote:I am just a little confused and maybe someone could help me out.

I watched the Frank Dilio interview and was listening to his recollection of the events that took place on June 25th. In part 4 of the interview, he speaks about talking to Mrs. Jackson on the phone initially and then later, receiving a call from Mrs. Jackson's driver.

I went back to an interview that was done with Marlon Jackson on June 29th and if you read the part where he is talking to Frank Dilio -- he said that Frank was at the house that morning and heard his mother crying in the background. Here is the link to that interview.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html

Am I missing something?


wow, that's interesting.. Everybody's tellin a different story. bad prepare
avatar
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by city.gal1 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Kirsche wrote:
4KB wrote:I am just a little confused and maybe someone could help me out.

I watched the Frank Dilio interview and was listening to his recollection of the events that took place on June 25th. In part 4 of the interview, he speaks about talking to Mrs. Jackson on the phone initially and then later, receiving a call from Mrs. Jackson's driver.

I went back to an interview that was done with Marlon Jackson on June 29th and if you read the part where he is talking to Frank Dilio -- he said that Frank was at the house that morning and heard his mother crying in the background. Here is the link to that interview.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/29/what.matters.marlon.jackson/index.html

Am I missing something?


wow, that's interesting.. Everybody's tellin a different story. bad prepare


They still haven't learned to get their stories straight, you would think by now they would have it together.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:52 am

Nice find! Smile
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by juliet on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 am

Thanks 4KB for pointing that out.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by Missyb007 on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:20 pm

4KB wrote:
mariza wrote:oh en hij zei dat de mj was klaar voor de rehearse op deze is het
Hij zei dat de laatste keer dat ik hem zag was 14 mei =?
en Kenny o zei dat ze beginnen de rehearse in maart?

Sorry, I don't understand....can you translate to english?

He said the last time he saw him was May 14th =?
And Kenny O said that the rehearsel would start in March?

I've translated it for you;)
avatar
Missyb007
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 194
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : The Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by dimmer louise on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:54 am

When you keep telling lies you have to be a good lier and remember what you have said none of these guys can do that.....
avatar
dimmer louise
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about Frank Dilio interview and Marlon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum