Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace

+17
shasta2001
Selectively Chromatic
hesouttamylife
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SPAKKLE29FUL
steffmaster1
Styloprincess
ex_lurker
ILuvUMoreMJ
city.gal1
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
White_Orchid
tropicalia
mjgirl86
MJJ1982
dexember
4KB
21 posters

Go down

Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Empty Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:56 am

I just finished watching the Arnie Klein interview on TMZ again.

Arnie says that Grace (the nanny) was in Switzerland on the day that MJ passed away. If you look back on Kai Chase's interviewS, she says that the Grace was there....when they "joined in union, in a circle, and prayed Mr. Jackson would be ok....."

Does anyone remember that?

After watching this interview again.....I am questioning everything even more so.. I tend to believe most of what Dr. Klein was saying.....and don't think, if this is a hoax, he is in on it.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Empty Re: Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace

Post by dexember Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:06 am

I'm pretty sure Grace wasn't in the children's lives at that stage.
I think you're thinking of someone else, because remember the headlines
after the 'death' saying "Grace returns to the Jackson kids" etc
dexember
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106

Back to top Go down

Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Empty Re: Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace

Post by MJJ1982 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:13 am

Yes, I remember when she said that they where praying in a circle, and the paramedics ran upstairs etc etc...
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:18 am

Yeah, I remember that too..
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tropicalia Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:25 am

I've read that Grace wasn't there, she was in europe...She came back after his "death"...
tropicalia
tropicalia

Aantal berichten : 22
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:48 am

Journalist Daphne interviewed Grace and discussed MJ having someone fire Grace. Deepak Chopra's daughter helped Grace make arrangements to fly back to USA>

Kai did refer to a 'nanny' joining prayer circle but it was a 'different nanny' and not ' nanny Grace'.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 am

Oh, ok...thanks for clearing that up!

Why was everyone fired and re-hired in the last few months? Seems so odd.....
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 am

4KB wrote:Oh, ok...thanks for clearing that up!

You are right, hire/fire Grace puzzles me too. Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_scratch
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4KB Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:28 am

If you watch the interviews that Kai has done.....she says the same things over and over again...like it is so rehearsed. I think she has done 4 or 5 interviews and it is like she is reading from a script.
I wonder about her.
She also said that they were asked to leave the premises at approx. 1:00 - 1:30 and then she was driving and heard on the radio that MJ had passed away. She must have been driving around for a very long time because it was not announced for another 1.5 - 2 hours later.
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:30 am

White_Orchid wrote:Journalist Daphne interviewed Grace and discussed MJ having someone fire Grace. Deepak Chopra's daughter helped Grace make arrangements to fly back to USA>

Kai did refer to a 'nanny' joining prayer circle but it was a 'different nanny' and not ' nanny Grace'.

Yes, this is true.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 pm

4KB wrote:

Yes, this is one of those things that makes one go hmm... there was an awful lot of rehiring going on just before MJ's death.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:53 pm

city.gal1 wrote:
4KB wrote:

Yes, this is one of those things that makes one go hmm... there was an awful lot of rehiring going on just before MJ's death.

It really is suspicious. Suspect
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ex_lurker Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:38 pm

I watched the interview too and it made me sick. I felt down the whole day.
Another thing that I didn't get is why he kept saying how good friends they were, close and stuff and then he asks 'when did he die?' really, he didn't know the date? Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_jokercolor Also, I'm sure a lot of people knew about the duet with Prince for the Bad album. Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_jokercolor
ex_lurker
ex_lurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:28 am

ex_lurker wrote:I watched the interview too and it made me sick. I felt down the whole day.
Another thing that I didn't get is why he kept saying how good friends they were, close and stuff and then he asks 'when did he die?' really, he didn't know the date? Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_jokercolor Also, I'm sure a lot of people knew about the duet with Prince for the Bad album. Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_jokercolor

I agree, it's really weird Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_scratch Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_wink
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by steffmaster1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:08 am

is klein in on the hoax then? Im in 2 minds about that didnt he want custody or something wots that about! the chef seems pretty nice think mj liked her maybe shes in on it apparently she visited the jacksons and saw the children playing with their many cousins why would she visit them? they must like her too lol! strange
steffmaster1
steffmaster1
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 109
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:15 am

not sure about arnie if he knows he didnt want the kids he wanted tem to have there own counsel to protect there money and i think the chef is writing a book hope that helps
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeoneInTheDarkForMe Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 am

4KB wrote:If you watch the interviews that Kai has done.....she says the same things over and over again...like it is so rehearsed. I think she has done 4 or 5 interviews and it is like she is reading from a script.
I wonder about her.
She also said that they were asked to leave the premises at approx. 1:00 - 1:30 and then she was driving and heard on the radio that MJ had passed away. She must have been driving around for a very long time because it was not announced for another 1.5 - 2 hours later.

Over here in California, it was leaked immediately. Before the "official" announcement was made by Jermaine, TMZ had already called it and a few radio stations were anouncing it by 2pm. I was also driving when I heard, and it was around 1:30-2pm.

I believe it was KJLH that first announced it, which is owned by Stevie Wonder and has a popular talk segment hosted by Steve Harvey. As I was switching around for news, this is the first one I heard it announced on.

Btw, Does anyone happen to have photos showing Kai's car?
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
SomeoneInTheDarkForMe
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 75
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:40 am

It's amazing how dumb the cops take normal citizens to be. Nanny Grace, fired by Michael. rehired by the family after his death. Dr. Murray admits to administering the lethal dose of profofol. Michael's family provides him security and he still walks freely almost 5 months later. Michael's nurse uncovers the cause of death, introduced into evidence. She was not considered a suspect. Michael has a doctor who is a cardiologist who does not know how to perform CPR or call 911, Basketball Michael Jackson has a full photo shot of himself on a stretcher complete with tubes and needles being incubated. Michael Jackson has another photo shot of himself completely covered up and being put into the ambulance (or was it helicopter, so much I get confused) completely deceased. Michael Jackson is at the hospital, now apparently undead, and being resuscitated again. Michael Jackson dies AGAIN. Question But wait...He was DOA before they even called the ambulance. okay, I digress. Michael Jackson has Memorial Service for the world to see, complete with a gold casket. Michal Jackson stays on freeze a couple of months, then he has an interment at Forest Lawn, supposedly closed; however, let's give the public one more chance to see, bring on the cams. No one is really mourning. The family is LATE for the service. There will be food, drink and clubbing to follow. Al the while, the dad is being a complete jackass. The brothers are going all out GQ. The children are being showcased everywhere in public. And the beat goes on. What are we? A bunch of????as Michael would put it "vegetables"? LOL
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 159
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Selectively Chromatic Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:44 am

:-/

Last edited by Selectively Chromatic on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double post)
Selectively Chromatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 30
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Selectively Chromatic Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 am

could be that Miss Grace R. really was in Switzerland when MJ "died".
a Croatian magazine published an article based on an interview with her, on July 2nd. the interview was made by Daphne Barak (hmm?), American cooperator of this magazine or something (it's more probale that she was paid to sell that story to this magazine) who hosted Grace in her home in Switzerland. I didn't like the article, it seemed exagerrated, and she "sounded" bitter to me, depicting MJ as more than a weird man. I won't add more, in order not to make some forumers here upset.
I gotta say that most of the stuff published in that magazine is not garbage, some of it is, of course (as said above, stories are picked from various sources).
well, as people say, it doesn't matter what's been said, it matters who said it. for this case both things matter.
Selectively Chromatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:46 am

could not have said it better
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

i think nanny grace needs investigating
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selectively Chromatic Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:53 am

hesouttamylife wrote:It's amazing how dumb the cops take normal citizens to be. Nanny Grace, fired by Michael. rehired by the family after his death. Dr. Murray admits to administering the lethal dose of profofol. Michael's family provides him security and he still walks freely almost 5 months later. Michael's nurse uncovers the cause of death, introduced into evidence. She was not considered a suspect. Michael has a doctor who is a cardiologist who does not know how to perform CPR or call 911, Basketball Michael Jackson has a full photo shot of himself on a stretcher complete with tubes and needles being incubated. Michael Jackson has another photo shot of himself completely covered up and being put into the ambulance (or was it helicopter, so much I get confused) completely deceased. Michael Jackson is at the hospital, now apparently undead, and being resuscitated again. Michael Jackson dies AGAIN. Question But wait...He was DOA before they even called the ambulance. okay, I digress. Michael Jackson has Memorial Service for the world to see, complete with a gold casket. Michal Jackson stays on freeze a couple of months, then he has an interment at Forest Lawn, supposedly closed; however, let's give the public one more chance to see, bring on the cams. No one is really mourning. The family is LATE for the service. There will be food, drink and clubbing to follow. Al the while, the dad is being a complete jackass. The brothers are going all out GQ. The children are being showcased everywhere in public. And the beat goes on. What are we? A bunch of????as Michael would put it "vegetables"? LOL
LMAO Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Icon_geek
Selectively Chromatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shasta2001 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:54 am

hesouttamylife wrote:It's amazing how dumb the cops take normal citizens to be. Nanny Grace, fired by Michael. rehired by the family after his death. Dr. Murray admits to administering the lethal dose of profofol. Michael's family provides him security and he still walks freely almost 5 months later. Michael's nurse uncovers the cause of death, introduced into evidence. She was not considered a suspect. Michael has a doctor who is a cardiologist who does not know how to perform CPR or call 911, Basketball Michael Jackson has a full photo shot of himself on a stretcher complete with tubes and needles being incubated. Michael Jackson has another photo shot of himself completely covered up and being put into the ambulance (or was it helicopter, so much I get confused) completely deceased. Michael Jackson is at the hospital, now apparently undead, and being resuscitated again. Michael Jackson dies AGAIN. Question But wait...He was DOA before they even called the ambulance. okay, I digress. Michael Jackson has Memorial Service for the world to see, complete with a gold casket. Michal Jackson stays on freeze a couple of months, then he has an interment at Forest Lawn, supposedly closed; however, let's give the public one more chance to see, bring on the cams. No one is really mourning. The family is LATE for the service. There will be food, drink and clubbing to follow. Al the while, the dad is being a complete jackass. The brothers are going all out GQ. The children are being showcased everywhere in public. And the beat goes on. What are we? A bunch of????as Michael would put it "vegetables"? LOL

Is the Jackson family really providing security for Murray? I had not heard that one! Also, why no mention of the "nanny" that was present at the house? No interview either.
shasta2001
shasta2001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:02 am

4KB wrote:I just finished watching the Arnie Klein interview on TMZ again.

Arnie says that Grace (the nanny) was in Switzerland on the day that MJ passed away. If you look back on Kai Chase's interviewS, she says that the Grace was there....when they "joined in union, in a circle, and prayed Mr. Jackson would be ok....."

Does anyone remember that?

After watching this interview again.....I am questioning everything even more so.. I tend to believe most of what Dr. Klein was saying.....and don't think, if this is a hoax, he is in on it.

I have to admit that was a long interview and Dr.Klein seemed quite sincere in what he was revealing. He appeared to be very credible and knowledgeable.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

Hats off to you my friend!!!!

Also, I remember reading a story about Grace saying that she used to have to pump MJ's stomach when he took too many drugs. WHAT?

She herself, debunked this saying she didnt even know HOW to pump someones stomach....so, again....dont beLIEve evrything you read or hear or see.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

but was he drunk
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by See Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
White_Orchid wrote:Journalist Daphne interviewed Grace and discussed MJ having someone fire Grace. Deepak Chopra's daughter helped Grace make arrangements to fly back to USA>

Yes, this is true.

It was not nanny Grace that was there, it was Michael´s personal chef...Don´t remember her name thou..
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by mumof3 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 am

I thought she was there because i thought she was gettingthe childrens breakfast ready and she joined the circle of prayer
mumof3
mumof3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by xirisjex Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:09 am

Selectively Chromatic wrote:could be that Miss Grace R. really was in Switzerland when MJ "died".
a Croatian magazine published an article based on an interview with her, on July 2nd. the interview was made by Daphne Barak (hmm?), American cooperator of this magazine or something (it's more probale that she was paid to sell that story to this magazine) who hosted Grace in her home in Switzerland. I didn't like the article, it seemed exagerrated, and she "sounded" bitter to me, depicting MJ as more than a weird man. I won't add more, in order not to make some forumers here upset.
I gotta say that most of the stuff published in that magazine is not garbage, some of it is, of course (as said above, stories are picked from various sources).
well, as people say, it doesn't matter what's been said, it matters who said it. for this case both things matter.

She seemed bitter in that interview, the interview was done a couple of days before Michael died.
You can see little clips of it in youtube.. I always get this weird feeling about her when I watch it.. she comes across as very cold..
xirisjex
xirisjex

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:12 am

See wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Yes, this is true.

It was not nanny Grace that was there, it was Michael´s personal chef...Don´t remember her name thou..

youre right....I dont think a nanny was there...I could be wrong though...I remember Kai Chase saying the MAIDS were there...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by hesouttamylife Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:28 am

I'll look for that article in my "Oops" file. I know it is in there somewhere.
hesouttamylife
hesouttamylife
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Selectively Chromatic Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am

xirisjex wrote:
Selectively Chromatic wrote:could be that Miss Grace R. really was in Switzerland when MJ "died".

She seemed bitter in that interview, the interview was done a couple of days before Michael died.
You can see little clips of it in youtube.. I always get this weird feeling about her when I watch it.. she comes across as very cold..

I didn't see that on youtube, thanks for the information, will check. I only read it. there are so many ugly things inside (I opened the magazine now to check it for the 2nd time, after July)... instead of having it written on 5 pages, they could have just said "well, see, MJ was Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde". what ******' "My 17 years with the King of Pop". totally misleading title. (and is she really ill? hmm...) nevermind, I'll search for the clips.

sorry, pretty much off-topic (if she was in the house or not I mean).
Selectively Chromatic
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 am

also i saw nanny graces year book on tmz interesting
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by forevermine_mj Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:15 am

tropicalia wrote:I've read that Grace wasn't there, she was in europe...She came back after his "death"...
yes thats true she was in london on 25th june n she said someone called her to ask where did MJ keep his money. so weird. promotes the murder theory. i think another false claim. Another slip-up.....the Nanny, Grace Lol
forevermine_mj
forevermine_mj
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 55
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 am

could be media again but i thought the police were interviewing her about getting mj drugs
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down