Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more clues in art

2 posters

Go down

more clues in art Empty more clues in art

Post by raluka Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:32 pm

hello everybody, I'm happy that I found out about the existence of this forum. Before discovering this forum I watched many hoax videos on youtube. Some are very good indeed. I don't know if these 2 videos were analyzed here, I hope not (As I said I've just joined the forum:).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7tsPGQbPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq7cKjTRt3Q

What do u think? It's just coincidences? someone is playing with us? All this is so confusing...I'm getting excited every time I discover something new to sustain the hoax theory and soon after I lose my excitment thinking that maybe all this can be explained differently and maybe I'm just building false hopes...
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

more clues in art Empty Re: more clues in art

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Thank you for joining us raluka! These are interesting videos-there is a thread somewhere with discussions on these paintings but I don't think I have seen the vids.
One thing about the discussions with the paintings is that it is kind of crytpic and you are still left wondering-have you watched maurramissesmichaels' videos(a member here-I think its MJforeverandAday on youtube) if you punch in "part 11 c enjoy" all of hers should come up in our search bar.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by raluka Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Yes, I think I watched all hoax videos on youtube, including MJforeverandAday. They are really clever.They give hope. more clues in art Icon_biggrin
raluka
raluka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down