Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very strange......

+13
Butterfly J
mjssoulmate
kdkennedy74
maria-c
Grace
Eva R
mariza
nellyka7
JustJamiee
MJ_Lives
lou
iMISSYOUMJ
4KB
17 posters

Go down

Very strange...... Empty Very strange......

Post by 4KB Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 am

I thought I would share this....it is from another message board and VERY interesting. I am not sure if you have discussed this or not.....but really take a good look at the letter....WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/tmz-information-observations-2/omg-you-must-read-and-see-this/
4KB
4KB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 101
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

Back to top Go down

Very strange...... Empty Re: Very strange......

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:54 am

I think this letter is discussed before. Very strange...... Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 am

Hi, yes this letter was discussed before, but I think it's worth reviewing. It must be planted, it makes no sense that a doctor back in 2002 wrote: "This is it"... in bold letters... "You ain't seen nothing yet"... and so on. But who did plant it? TMZ? MJ himself? And what does it mean? I wish I had Sherlock Holme's talent...
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Lives Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:49 am

There is simply no way to tell when that letter was printed up.

My guess is it was planted by someone after June 25th.
MJ_Lives
MJ_Lives

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:53 am

I remember when I first saw that I was blown over! The weirdest thing for me was that "This Is It" is in BOLD and the date is 2002!! Was MJ seriously planning the tour wayy back then?? And the whole, "Do it before you start your second chapter" thing creeeeeeps me out. I mean, what SECOND chapter are they talking about? The Hoax?
Very strange...... Michael_jackson_drugs_035_full
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:54 am

oh my goodness..
I think this was ofcourse planted. I mean anyone can type a letter and pace a fake date on there. However, I think the words that are bolded are definitely trying to tell us something. And I think the fact that TMZ has the pictures says something- especially since they are supposedly in on the hoax. Oh, and someone on MJHD looked up the address and say Golden Street doesn't exsist, but Golden Drive does.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:56 am

Hmm IMO the date is in typing form, so we can type any date we want.. Very strange...... Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 am

[Ok, lets say TMZ did plant it. What are they trying to tell us?
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:00 pm

what on the top of the letter i cant read so good Very strange...... Icon_idea something like medical centre or something?
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 pm

@mariza, it's

Center For Regenerative Medicine
9573 Harding Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33154
305 866-8384 Very strange...... Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 pm

JustJamiee wrote:
Very strange...... Michael_jackson_drugs_035_full

"Lets do it as soon as possible" hahahaa!!! 2002 Razz

But are we sure this is a real letter and did Michael get it?
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm

This is very set up.

Content:
No professional of no matter which kind of profession will write in BOLD letters in a letter where he offers something to purchase.
The more as it writes slang.

Image:
Yellow makes you think that there was no flash.
Well, should go for a secretly shot pic? The making of pics should not be recognized? Well - but if you want to leak a secretly taken pic, it should have a good quality if you want to sell it to press?

OK let's say we buy the secret pic.

BUT: why would the pic be shot at this angle? Anybody holding the page up and somebody shooting from the side? Not really - the paper would be bent then. So the paper is straight and this indicates that it is sitting on a table - right? Why would you shoot a pic of a piece of paper straight on a table that does not show the picture straight?

If anybody of us would take a picture of a document we would try to make it fit best in the picture, right? So coming from the top with the camera right?
Or will you choose to bend yourself around the table for making it look like it is?

OK. So as neither a flash was used nor a normal technique to have the paper well documented and the result is a "yellow mystery" with letters that can hardly be read - except the bold ones - to me this is a clear "make-of" of a secretly taken and than leaked pic.

Forget it - this is so fake as fake can be.

Oh we could call the phone number in Miami to check it out and I bet guys neither the center for regenerative medicine nor the phone number exists and has existed on July 21, 2002.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:21 pm

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@mariza, it's

9573 Harding Avenue

oke thanks Very strange...... Icon_rabbit
but wtf has an medicine centre to do with TII?? Very strange...... Icon_scratch
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariza Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Grace wrote:This is very set up.

Content:
No professional of no matter which kind of profession will write in BOLD letters in a letter where he offers something to purchase.
The more as it writes slang.

Image:
Yellow makes you think that there was no flash.
Well, should go for a secretly shot pic? The making of pics should not be recognized? Well - but if you want to leak a secretly taken pic, it should have a good quality if you want to sell it to press?

OK let's say we buy the secret pic.

BUT: why would the pic be shot at this angle? Anybody holding the page up and somebody shooting from the side? Not really - the paper would be bent then. So the paper is straight and this indicates that it is sitting on a table - right? Why would you shoot a pic of a piece of paper straight on a table that does not show the picture straight?

If anybody of us would take a picture of a document we would try to make it fit best in the picture, right? So coming from the top with the camera right?
Or will you choose to bend yourself around the table for making it look like it is?

OK. So as neither a flash was used nor a normal technique to have the paper well documented and the result is a "yellow mystery" with letters that can hardly be read - except the bold ones - to me this is a clear "make-of" of a secretly taken and than leaked pic.

Forget it - this is so fake as fake can be.

Oh we could call the phone number in Miami to check it out and I bet guys neither the center for regenerative medicine nor the phone number exists and has existed on July 21, 2002.

OKE but this comes from the website tmz right??
why they are placed this?
mabey they are in the hoax to
Very strange...... Icon_elephant
mariza
mariza
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 pm

mariza wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:@mariza, it's

9573 Harding Avenue

oke thanks Very strange...... Icon_rabbit
but wtf has an medicine centre to do with TII?? Very strange...... Icon_scratch

You're welcome. That's what I'm wondering too. Hehe. Btw I thought this picture is not from TMZ actually? Very strange...... Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:29 pm

TMZ will post and place whatever pushes their distribution up.
Be it print or clicks.
The purpose behind these stories is to generate traffic to their site (and as a result higher rates at which they can sell their publicity space) and that's how they make their living, not with stories but with ads.
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by maria-c Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Very strange...... Icon_santa It does algun time, he was not thinking to belong to the forum, me to read that Murray, apart from cardiologist, was practising the medicine holistic. I go there is necessary to look for the link, and say if the medicine holistic does not fit with the WAY of being of MJ
Holistic Medicine, an alternative for good health

The holistic health means treating a person with all aspects of the physical, mental and spiritual, to make them as healthy as can be. It is the creation of the ideal lifestyle, treatment, or a form of new life to preserve good health and keep you feeling the years that we receive better benefits.
The alternative options include things such as healthy eating, the constant practice of exercises, acupuncture, massage, good rest, good, meditation, herbal treatments, and many others. It also means looking at every aspect of a person, trying their minds, bodies and souls.

Similarly, beyond the care of a given symptom, philosophy shared by most of the disciplines is based on alternatives that would include under the term allopathy prevention, which means nothing to live a balanced and harmonious which the disease is an exceptional circumstance and the natural state is health.

For this, we must maintain certain habits that prepare the body to be a vehicle for a smooth open mind in a healthy relationship between them.

Learn, learn and eat properly, non-toxic food, energizing and healthy. Much has been studied in recent decades on this topic, and anyone now has access to media to know how to act in this area and what kind of diet fits your needs. This is of paramount importance. Eating healthy is to live fully.

Exercise regularly and continuing to improve fitness. Everyone has a level of aerobic activity to be performed without pause throughout his entire life. Today, any professional can advise you about these fundamental practices for organic and mental health.

Practice daily meditation and relaxation techniques. It is essential daily contact, regular, intimate with the inner self with the essence of the person. This is a joyous task goes far beyond a simple exercise to relax the mind and body.

Trying to find the possibility of personal fulfillment through work you do. People have to work just to earn a living, as unfortunately has been repeated in Western culture for centuries, if not for human evolution. Whenever possible, be seen in the daily activity is a possibility of somehow closer to the vocation that each person feels the need to express.

Ensure that personal relationships are as healthy, loving and open as possible. The emotions, feelings and thoughts are linked to direct action, for example, the immune system, organ systems, the organs themselves. So what science has demonstrated the psicoinmunoendocrinología, and nobody doubts that the quality of her emotional life has a direct influence on health.

Be well, be healthy, feel full, all because they are not fortune gives, but the fruit of a joyful and energizing, as it should be provided. Just put your hands and mind to work and take more account for more health benefits.
maria-c
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm

I have researched this company and the address before and it is a legitimate company. However, they specialize in holistic, natural, joint therapy injections (not narcotics) so the letter above makes absolutely no sense to be coming from this company. It looks to me like someone took this company's letterhead and maybe taped it to the top of this plain typed letter and then photocopied it to make it look legit. Just google the company name and address and you will see for yourself.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 pm

The buprinex 5 - 7 program is supposed to help with drug addictions, to wean addicts off Demerol. That might be the reference to the second chapter.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly J Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 pm

July - 7
21,2002 - 7 again Very strange...... Icon_question
Butterfly J
Butterfly J
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 280
Leeftijd : 49

http://littlejan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:06 pm

I think Mike planted it so TMZ could report it.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:11 pm

Butterfly J wrote:July - 7
21,2002 - 7 again Very strange...... Icon_question

I thought July 7 is the day of Michael's memorial? Very strange...... Icon_scratch
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:23 pm

nellyka7 wrote:I think Mike planted it so TMZ could report it.

I think you might be right. I mean even if it IS fake it's still a major clue. Because anyway you put it, SOMEONE planted it. Whether it was TMZ or Michael. SOMEONE wanted us to see it. And it's not just to make Michael look bad either.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:26 pm

i think i've seen this one .. 1-2 months
well i think this one is fake ..
they just wanna playing around with us ..
or
it's all for money, M.O.N.E.Y
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 pm

yes, i have seen this before but it was before we knew about THIS IS IT, and everything we know now, so I did not realize that this could be a possible clue, but I defiinitely think it is one.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:13 pm

This letter was taken in the Neverland raid in 2003. It wasn't planted by TMZ...I've seen it on other sites as well.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

I think the letter is fake, but it could be planted by michael for TMZ...Cause TMZ brought a lot clues to us - for example that there is NO MJ in the R.I.P.- Category of TMZ <-- only Farrah Fawcett, who also died on june 25th
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:30 pm

whaaat? no RIP for MJ? why are people making such obvious mistakes all over the place? it's actually pretty annoying lol
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 pm

yes it is! And this can't be a coincidence... But why put him into to the R.I.P.-Category, when he isn't dead? Wink
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum