Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes

+15
mjssoulmate
MJLover1990
Red Velvet
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Christiana
ILuvUMoreMJ
icy55
SunShine
mo2kidzs
marsheliamorgan
neverlandprincess
GirlInTheMirror1
Thetruth
nellyka7
Souza81
19 posters

Go down

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Empty The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interesting connection

Post by Souza81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Empty Re: The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:24 pm

so its the same person, Michael Jackson?
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Empty Re: The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes

Post by Souza81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:27 pm

nellyka7 wrote:so its the same person, Michael Jackson?

Idk, I don't think so, but this points out that the listing in the SSDI is bogus..
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruth Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Good to see you posting again Souza
Thetruth
Thetruth
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:36 pm

It´s interesting... who is this Mike J.? Is it MJ himself? Because...what about the different birth date? I´m sorry.. don´t get it... Sad
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:44 pm

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_scratch WHATTT???? Ok I am all for it-but I am a bit lost,how do you come to the conclusion that they gave MJ another birthday so it would be a fake of a fake? I totally missed how you cemented that conclusion...
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:16 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_scratch WHATTT???? Ok I am all for it-but I am a bit lost,how do you come to the conclusion that they gave MJ another birthday so it would be a fake of a fake? I totally missed how you cemented that conclusion...

No, I think it are 2 different persons, that is why it's a fake. SS# from person 1 and name of person 2 = nobody dead.

I think Mike J Jackson is a cousin.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Souza81 wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_scratch WHATTT???? Ok I am all for it-but I am a bit lost,how do you come to the conclusion that they gave MJ another birthday so it would be a fake of a fake? I totally missed how you cemented that conclusion...

No, I think it are 2 different persons, that is why it's a fake. SS# from person 1 and name of person 2 = nobody dead.

Thats what I meant but ...how and what makes you think that?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Souza81 wrote:

That would be interesting... The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_exclaim
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 pm

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
Souza81 wrote:

That would be interesting... The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_exclaim

plausible
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:53 pm

WOW,now this makes alot of sense.great investigating.and great reporting. thanks so much
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm

I agree, there are two Mj's... I have always thought "twin" but it could also be somone else within that family no doubt about it.But you say niether died? Is that cuz of the SS# numbers being valid?
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SunShine Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:36 pm

ok...to set record right on his Birth date...he was born 1958 "death" 2009...so I don't see the dates being wrong
SunShine
SunShine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 45
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:06 pm

SunShine wrote:ok...to set record right on his Birth date...he was born 1958 "death" 2009...so I don't see the dates being wrong

me neither.. im kinda confused..
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 pm

I hate to look at numbers, when I see numbers I get confused!
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:26 pm

mo2kidzs wrote:I agree, there are two Mj's... I have always thought "twin" but it could also be somone else within that family no doubt about it.But you say niether died? Is that cuz of the SS# numbers being valid?

Idk if the number is valid, but it redirects to this Mike J Jackson, born August 8, 1958, and not to Michael, also Mike J Jackson is not listed as dead. It's just a big mess, but if you put the pieces together, no one died.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:38 pm

August 8th, 1958? Weird!
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Christiana Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:23 pm

All of this does nothing but confuse me. I see what you're saying, but I don't see how it proves the SSDI is wrong. It seems that the dates are correct on the SSDI, and would be a more reliable/credible source than Intelius or other search services. Are the birth/"death" dates wrong on the SSDI? Is the SS # wrong on the SSDI? This is what I'm trying to understand.

To me, the SSDI being right would not prove MJ is dead. That "death" would have to be registered there to prove to the world that he is dead, even if he's not. And since I believe that if the hoax is real, he did it because he was in danger or for some other very important reason, the "death" would have to be as legitimate and convincing as possible. So it would have to be registered in the SSDI.
Christiana
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:05 pm

I have also looked into this.

My conclusion led me to question the wording in the Will: "I nominate Diana Ross".....

Check into that!

:~* TAG........*~:

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_jokercolor

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm

Diana Ross was born, Diane Ernestine Earle Ross. The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_lol

Diana is a stage name! Laughing
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:29 am

Its a stage name but it is what she is known by for my gosh what 50 years?
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:33 am

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:I have also looked into this.

My conclusion led me to question the wording in the Will: "I nominate Diana Ross".....

Check into that!

:~* TAG........*~:

The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_jokercolor

Hmmm It's a legal doc, so it should have Diana's legal name on it, right?
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:45 am

Mike J would be Michael's twin brother then right? (I'm talking about the previous blog entries) if I've read your blog good then that is what you're saying right Souza?

Or do you mean that someone with the name name as Michael died but not our Michael?
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 246
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-05
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 am

MJLover1990 wrote:Mike J would be Michael's twin brother then right? (I'm talking about the previous blog entries) if I've read your blog good then that is what you're saying right Souza?

Or do you mean that someone with the name name as Michael died but not our Michael?
I guess what Souza meant is that it could be a cousin.
GirlInTheMirror1
GirlInTheMirror1

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am

GirlInTheMirror1 wrote:
MJLover1990 wrote:Mike J would be Michael's twin brother then right? (I'm talking about the previous blog entries) if I've read your blog good then that is what you're saying right Souza?

I guess what Souza meant is that it could be a cousin.

Ah okay, I knew I understood it wrong haha The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 am

I am totally lost now. What's Diana Ross got to do with SSN and different birthdates?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLover1990 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I am totally lost now. What's Diana Ross got to do with SSN and different birthdates?

I think it has to do with Michael's will from 2002 but for the rest I'm lost too now The Mike J Jackson ~ Michael J Jackson thing again - Interes Icon_lol
MJLover1990
MJLover1990
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeletonjar Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 am

Nice blogs !Smile
Skeletonjar
Skeletonjar
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DooDoo Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 am

I think Souza is really onto something , I think it really is a hoax within the hoax ...complicated and all, but I think she is very close to the truth !
DooDoo
DooDoo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 34
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by misha86 Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Souza81 wrote:

ok so i never seen this topic but now it makes more sense...

when i read the blog i was thinking..this doesnt make sense...different dob..and then all these "extra" jacksons that are listed like gabriel , billy jean, alysn and trent...then it hit me..when tito did his interview he said

"when i called my mom trent answered the phone, thats my mothers right hand man.."

which makes me think that these extra people listed are joes neices/nephews hints the same last name..including mike?

plus everone keeps saying "vitiligo runs on josephs side"

and if i recall joes brother has hella kids also...so idk whats going on and who is who as far as the voice ect but this is more reason to by this theory since there not birth twins...
misha86
misha86
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 82
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mjj4ever777 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Boy you guys make things really confusing, lol...I think what Souza means is that the social security number listed for Michael for Michael's death is actually the social security number for the other Michael J jackson born on august 8th...therefore our Michael is really alive...am I right Souza?
mjj4ever777
mjj4ever777

Aantal berichten : 17
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09
Leeftijd : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum