Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FILM-others in on the hoax?

+12
BJ
Kirsche
Eva R
MJonMyMind
LiberianGirl
MJLove
2000 Watts
nellyka7
Kazumi
Sweet1
mjssoulmate
Harleyblonde
16 posters

Go down

FILM-others in on the hoax? Empty FILM-others in on the hoax?

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/v/C6AQivKU8UA

Came across this, sorry if it has been posted before but I havn't seen it.

Edit by Souza: Sorry, it acted weird on the board, had to make it a link...
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

FILM-others in on the hoax? Empty Re: FILM-others in on the hoax?

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 pm

It does all seem like a game/play/movie/ to me. And yes, we all play our parts in this.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:47 pm

I thought E-Cas said he was approached as a stand in for TII but turned it down. I wonder if he was trying to give everyone a clue that he was in the movie afterall. I know one of the MJ in the movie was very limber and the other MJ was rather stiff and didn't move much. I would shrek to think MJ dubbed his fans into believing it was all him in TII. That wasn't a very good game to play on ppl who love him very much IMHO. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:32 pm

yeah when i went to see TII i noticed immediately E Casanova was in it so that could mean another clue, it also seemed to me that MJ wasn't looking the same in several parts of the movie. A friend that went with me after watching it said at the end 'it just looks like it was always meant to be a movie. he's alive and planned this whole thing' and i cannot agree more. FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_cool when we came home we logged in here to check more clues, hehe FILM-others in on the hoax? Star3
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 103
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by nellyka7 Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Sweet1 wrote:I thought E-Cas said he was approached as a stand in for TII but turned it down. I wonder if he was trying to give everyone a clue that he was in the movie afterall. I know one of the MJ in the movie was very limber and the other MJ was rather stiff and didn't move much. I would shrek to think MJ dubbed his fans into believing it was all him in TII. That wasn't a very good game to play on ppl who love him very much IMHO. Keep the Faith!

Yeah, I atleast think that there was one double. Because originally, I read on TMZ that Michael wasn't supposed to do the whole part of each show. I read that he would perform two or three songs, and then an impersonator would complete the rest.
nellyka7
nellyka7
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 214
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:48 pm

[quote="nellyka7"]
Sweet1 wrote:I thought E-Cas said he was approached as a stand in for TII but turned it down. I wonder if he was trying to give everyone a clue that he was in the movie afterall. I know one of the MJ in the movie was very limber and the other MJ was rather stiff and didn't move much. I would shrek to think MJ dubbed his fans into believing it was all him in TII. That wasn't a very good game to play on ppl who love him very much IMHO. Keep the Faith!

Yeah, I atleast think that there was one double. Because originally, I read on TMZ that Michael wasn't supposed to do the whole part of each show. I read that he would perform two or three songs, and then an impersonator would complete the rest.[/quote

Yes, I agree with you both and especially it wasn't a very good game to play on ppl who loved him and paid to see him, just makes me maybe wonder if he was prepared to let doubles perform for him then his heart really wasn't in performing much and it was time to hang up his sequinned glove and fedora hat so to speak and retire and what better way to do it than a (hoax) death? Maybe he did want peace and didn't feel up to perfoming much, he has had a great deal of stress for years and it does grind a person down.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Ok. I haven't posted for a long time but I am struggling with TII movie. I am reading that some people believe there are doubles in the movie and some don't. I had a hard time believing that it was MJ in the movie except for when he was in the black outfit instructing the dancers and the close up in smooth criminal. I couldn't get over his thinness. How did he go from looking like this in this link below in May 09 to the very that very thin the next month. And if that was him in the film in some parts, was this some time earlier and then passed off as now. Just wondering and confused.

http://photos.elusiveshadow.com/details.php?image_id=2859
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 29
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:54 pm

is that definitely him in the picture??
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi guys I watched TII for 5 times. And I'M SURE that the orange pants is the 02 London guy and there's another one who doesn't move and dance much. Our Michael was only in the Jackson 5 songs, Billie Jean and Man in the Mirror and in some of the talking parts of course. I'm almost 100% sure of this.

But the question is, why did he use body doubles? Was he really sick or did he want to be behind the camera? FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_scratch
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:03 pm

It says it is. They are pic done by the Exclusive Gallery of MJ. It is a french site. The site says:

"International Visitors: this gallery features numerous high quality pictures of Michael Jackson: his concerts, his public appearances and much more. Most of the pictures featured in this gallery were posted on various message boards. We hope you will enjoy them !"

The pics go from the early years until his death and then pic of the things auctioned. It has really good pics.
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJonMyMind Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:07 pm

But the question is, why did he use body doubles? Was he really sick or did he want to be behind the camera? FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_scratch[/quote]

Maybe he had no choice or say in that decision....or we will find out soon enough.

Or just maybe it was a self image thing! and it was all part of his plan of dissapearing FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_king

Mind you I belive Doubles have been around MJ for a while now FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_flower
MJonMyMind
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:12 pm

I don't know how to upload pictures here but hope it works. Here you can see the difference btw 2 Michaels. On the right that's our Michael and on the left he'sa double. Look at the ear and the nose. It's so obvious.

FILM-others in on the hoax? 7429_1223812406607_1567909773_30608
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 2000 Watts Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 pm

I think it was all part of the illusion. The man behind the camera directing "himself" like Liberian Girl. Except the man in front of the camera was only MJ a few times. I don't know if MJ wanted to fool people or just be the joker he is known to be.
2000 Watts
2000 Watts
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:21 pm

i see what you're saying. i think the pic that @2000 Watts posted was the real Michael. I'm probably just jumping to conclusions now and confusing myself, but i just looked over some TII pictures again and think that Michael in these pictures:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/125.jpg http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/rehersals/staples/001.jpg
looks a lot like e'casanova: http://www.michaeljacksoncelebrityclothing.com/MJ-Pics/e%20casanova.jpg something about the mouth and the eyes. i could always tell them apart by their eyes.
it is just probably me hallucinating, but thought id mention it!
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva R Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:15 am

I still don't know if there are doubles in the movie.. I really don't think e'casanova has a pointy ear. I think it looks like a pointy ear because of his hair.

But those pics of liberiangirl are strange. But some people thought the left pic was taken in 2002 or something.

Gosh, it is so hard. I just want to know who is the real Michael..
Eva R
Eva R
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 576
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-24
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:59 am

LiberianGirl wrote:I don't know how to upload pictures here but hope it works. Here you can see the difference btw 2 Michaels. On the right that's our Michael and on the left he'sa double. Look at the ear and the nose. It's so obvious.

FILM-others in on the hoax? 7429_1223812406607_1567909773_30608

i think you're right, we can see clear differences, when watching TII i also noticed 'all the Michaels' weren't the same. and when they showed the O2 announcement then it was pretty clear that it wasn't the same Michael...
btw I was also stunned by the extreme thinness, a fact that was talked over and over again when he 'died'.
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsche Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 am

I can't watch the vid because of Country bla bla...Do you have another link for that?
Kirsche
Kirsche
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-22
Leeftijd : 36

http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:32 am

I also can't watch it. Sad
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:37 pm

I don't think there were any doubles in TII. However, I am still not decided about O2 guy.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm

rowdyangel wrote:I don't think there were any doubles in TII. However, I am still not decided about O2 guy.

I agree with you, I think it is Michael all the time. Except for the o2 guy, I have my doubts about him.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJLove Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm

i definitely think the 02 guy was a fake. if you look at pictures of Michael around the same time they bear no resemblance to whoever made the announcement. and his mannerisms and voice were all wrong. the teeth are different too.
MJLove
MJLove
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:11 pm

nothing special, maybe already posted before and by someone from this tread but anyhow... here it is. - in this case hope no one gets mad, i really try to come here and check your comments as much as i can but my life is so damn busy... FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_sad *snif...* so i can, unfortunately, miss LOTS of evidences presented in this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cM1rUoBezw
(this is part 2 which i am currentlt watching)

great stuff has been said here, thumbs up to whoever made this vid FILM-others in on the hoax? Icon_cool
Kazumi
Kazumi
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by billiejean17 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:https://www.youtube.com/v/C6AQivKU8UA

Came across this, sorry if it has been posted before but I havn't seen it.

Edit by Souza: Sorry, it acted weird on the board, had to make it a link...
Very interesting !
billiejean17
billiejean17
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 56
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm

MJJ1982 wrote:
rowdyangel wrote:I don't think there were any doubles in TII. However, I am still not decided about O2 guy.

I agree with you, I think it is Michael all the time. Except for the o2 guy, I have my doubts about him.

I agree with both of you on TII, regarding the o2 guy I still think it was him but either way real or fake he behaved out of character for a reason, I would presume to fuel the future fire!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down