FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:29 pm

As you may have noticed, in the past few days I haven’t been posting as much as I used to. In fact, I still have many unanswered pms & emails that some of you have sent me (please forgive me for that, I promise I will catch up soon).

If you are following me on Twitter, you probably have an idea of what I’ve been doing lately but you don’t know the whole picture. If you are not following me on Twitter, this is your time to find out.

Either way, I need every single one of you to read this post and, if possible, pass it along to your friends that don’t come here but are participating or lurking other forums, chat rooms, social sites, etc.

For those who don’t have time to read the long post I’m writing let me cut to the chase. THERE IS FAKE MICHAEL JACKSON PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS AND EMOTIONS. There is at least one (if not more) very skilled con artist that knows exactly how to manipulate members into thinking they are talking to Michael Jackson. This person is a liar & a fake. He is NOT Michael Jackson, no matter how convinced you are he is.

I’m pretty sure that at least one person who will read this post is chatting with him right now and is going to hate me for posting this. If you are the one who thinks you are talking to Michael, please take a HUGE step back, rethink the whole situation, analyze it with a cool mind and ask yourself if the way this guy makes you feel (anguished, paranoid, upset, stressed out) is really the way the REAL Michael Jackson would want his fans to feel…

If you have ANY doubts, even the slightest one, talk to somebody you trust. A friend who doesn’t believe too much in the hoax (therefore, will keep a more objective look on the whole thing) or a family member. If you have no one to talk to, ask me. I won’t judge, I won’t divulge your secrets. I will help you understand why this person is NOT who he claims to be.

For those who are lucky enough to have not encountered this guy (yet), let me describe you his m.o. (modus operandi). Why am I doing this instead of exposing his screen name? Because as soon as we (more on who is the WE later) blew his cover, he closed his accounts. But I’m willing to bet my house that he’s already at it, with a new member name, a new email account or a new twitter account. Screen names can change. Even real names can change. But m.o.’s rarely vary. Even serial killers are caught by the subtleties of their modus operandi.

If you are still here with me, please read this carefully. It can save you from a lot of heartache and pain & maybe even from something much worse.

1) The first thing this guy does is get your attention. Remember, he’s smooth. He’s not going to open an account called “ImightbeMJ” and type “Shamone Shamone” every other sentence. He’s going to delicately get your attention. A few mysterious tweets, a false slip up, sharing some information that’s hard to know or a very rare photo.

HE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION

2) Once he has your attention, he’s going to start sharing information with you. In phase two, you’ll find yourself flooded with information, shared in a private manner (dms, pms, private chat, email, etc). Although every single piece of information this person is sharing with you can be found on the net if you take your time to do your research properly, you’ll be so overwhelmed with so much info in such a short time, that you will begin to wonder “How does this person know all this…?”. When you ask why he is sharing this with you, he will tell you that he somehow trusts you. That you are sweet, that he enjoyed reading your posts, that your avatar picture is beautiful. Anything that will make you feel warm and fuzzy.

HE GAINED YOUR TRUST

3) Now you are interested, you trust this person out of loyalty (if he trusted me & I HAVE to trust him) and you are VERY curious. Let’s face it, we all want to know about MJ. Is he alive? Is he ok? Is he hiding? Where is he? Will I be the one who finds him? If I find him, will he fall in love with me & marry me & have beautiful mini MJs with me? (ok, ok, I went too far , but you get the idea). As your curiosity and loyalty get the best of you, he starts finding out about you. How trusting you are, who your friends are, if you tend to share information or keep it to yourself, etc.

HE’S SIZING YOU UP

4) Once he makes sure he can trust you (which in reality means that you are vulnerable enough to let him play with your head), he starts hinting that he might be MJ. Subtly, nothing off the wall. Nothing that will make you say: “WOW this guy is such a faker”. You will probably start thinking that he is MJ and doesn’t want to say but somehow he really likes you and hates lying to you, so he’s hinting it, but not saying. You do all the work for him. You fool yourself and you can’t think rationally anymore. There’s no way in hell you will jeopardize this connection! You will play by his rules because you don’t want to loose your apparent friendship with The King of Pop.

YOU UNKNOWINGLY TOOK HIS BAIT

5) It will come a moment in time that if you don’t flat out ask if he is MJ, he will tell you. And you will flip. You will NOT think straight anymore. You will NOT ask for proof (even if you do, he will deflect). You are flooded with emotions & he knows it. You are in a fog and without realizing it, you are at your most vulnerable time.

THE SICK GAME BEGINS

6) Pretending to be MJ, he will play with your head big time! The first thing that he will do is make you paranoid about your friends. He will make you think that your friends will betray you, that your friends are out to get him (as MJ) to cash a reward, that your friends don’t really love MJ, etc. In reality, this has NOTHING to do with MJ. He wants you to cut all ties with anybody who might open your eyes or find inconsistencies. As you are blinded by your emotions, you will only listen to him.
He will continue to provide information or tell you this is all a reality show or that the numbers are the answers. Anything he gives you comes from internet research or theories posted in the forums, but you are too confused to realize that now.
When you ask him for solid proof (if you dare) he won’t refuse, but deflect. Maybe tomorrow, he still not sure if he can trust you, he suddenly has a phone call or an urgent meeting. If you get particularly insistent he will disappear for a couple of days (enough time to make you freak out & trick yourself into believing that you’d rather blindly trust him than loose him forever). He is a MASTER MANIPULATOR & you are HIS PUPPET.

YOU ARE LOST & IF YOU DON’T GET HELP BY NOW THERE’S NO TELLING HOW AND WHEN THE GAME ENDS.

Am I intentionally trying to scare you? YES. BIG TIME YES. And I hope you are, because fear prevents us from doing stupid things.

Why am I telling you all this? Because one of my dearest friends has just been through this situation. I will not post her name out of respect. I’m sure that eventually, once the hurt and anger goes away, she will add a post to this thread and tell you about all the pain this person caused her.

Thankfully, our friendship & trust in each other was stronger than this guy’s manipulative skills (but just by the thinnest of hairs). It took hours chatting, getting offline to cool off & going back online, refined research & knowledge to figure out that he was lying. My friend was his victim but he almost had me going too. Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) is exempt from being fooled by this manipulator. The only way to stop this guy is by collaborative effort. We won because we compared notes. We won because real L.O.V.E. is stronger than any LIE.

This horrible experience has opened my eyes and although I will not stop investigating this hoax (this hasn’t deterred me one iota because it has nothing to do with the REAL MJ), I feel I’m also here on a higher level mission:

I’ll be your GUARDIAN ANGEL. I’ll be the voice of reason. If you think you are talking to MJ and you feel like you are losing your mind, let me know. I can help you. I won’t judge, I won’t expose, I won’t laugh. I will help you see the TRUTH behind the LIES.

I’ll be Michael’s VOICE until he’s able to speak for himself. And I don’t mean this literally (I’m not in contact with the real MJ) or cryptically (I haven’t lost my marbles). I will just NOT tolerate fakers using his name to play sick games on people’s minds. Regardless the reason behind the hoax, the REAL MICHAEL JACKSON is NOT online hurting his fans. He NEVER was and he NEVER will.

PS1: This has nothing to with the Samantha & Glittr saga. It’s an entirely different situation.
EDIT1: I'm also not talking specifically about Leachim from Hyves. As far as I know, he keeps saying he is not MJ.
EDIT2: If ANYBODY is saying that they are MJ, chances are (and VERY high) that they are lying. Plz don't let anybody play with your heart and your mind in this evil & twisted way.

PS2: Let me tell you that there are also other minor subtleties that helped us figure out that this guy IS a fake. I will not publicly share them because I don’t want to help him perfect his game. Just remember, we need to outsmart him and one foggy head is NOT enough. Collaborative effort and collective intelligence is the key (not Germany! ). If you have any doubts or you are one of his victims, please pm me. (Hate mail won’t be acknowledged and will be promptly deleted).

L.O.V.E. is stronger than F.A.K.E.

You may also want to check this thread:
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/general-talk-f40/let-s-educate-ourselves-about-the-dangers-of-internet-socializing-t2613.htm


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:41 pm

Annie,what a great and needed post,i was afraid something like this was going to happen,i cant believe and guess i just dont want to believe how many truly evil people there are in this world,to intentionally hurt and manipulate someone by using michaels name is just one of the horrendous things going on i am sure. thank you for posting this and bringing it out to the open,i am praying and wishing you and your friend nothing but love and sucess with keeping us all in line and our eyes open to these false (michaels)thanks for your time and energy in all of this and i hope we will be reading more of your posts and your insights,give your friend and yourself a big warm fuzzy hug from me and know i am praying for u both. shelia
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Christiana on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks for the heads up, annie. To be honest, I don't think I'd believe ANYONE who told me they were MJ at this point, because there has been too much B.S. like this going on. But it's good to know there's someone who has our back if we are put in this situation. Thanks for giving us this ever so important information!
avatar
Christiana
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 281
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Souza81 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:45 pm

AMEN! Let the trolls be warned! geek

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Wow, what a great post Annie! I'm sorry for your friend...these types of people know exactly what they're doing, so she shouldn't feel ashamed she fell for the bait. I don't believe anyone who claims to be MJ is real on any site. If he's faked his death, he's not talking to anyone right now, especially not strangers on the internet. That is just serious wishful thinking, imo.

p.s. don't worry about answering my pm...it's a non-issue now. Wink
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Souza81 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm

P.s. annie, what's the username? I think I can provide you with some more 'MJ's' Wink

_________________

Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile http://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by nlb on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Thanks Annie for this post! Your 100% correct in that NO ONE is immune. This type of perso knows exactly what to do and say to draw you in and to keep you there. I doubt this is the first time he/she conned anyone Michael related or not. It's how they get their kicks and will look for the opportunity anywhere.

I'm glad that you made this post to raise awareness and in doing so that makes it one step closer to bringing this person to a halt. The more people that are aware and on the look out the better.

Thanks for looking out for us and helping those that need it to pull through this experience. Great job Annie!
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by LiberianGirl on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you so much for the warning girl! I can not believe how people believe in trolls who don't even have any proof to show them. I met lots of people who say that he's Michael himself or his friend but never ever believed in them with closed eyes.

Thanks again for this post Annie
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by illusionist on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Not surprised the least bit.
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by lovelidae on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:12 pm

Bravo Annie, another wonderfully informative post. My warmest sympathies to your friend and anyone being victimized by this creep. This is so uncalled for and so appalling but it is the world in which we live. It's nice to know that we have a virtual safe haven like this at the end of the day with people like you.

Yes collaborative effort is what it will take to bring these fakers down. As you said, MJ would never be hurting or causing distress to his fans online. Sometimes judgment gets cloudy and the emotions take over and that's when people like this find the vulnerable spots. I'm here to help with whatever anyone needs, and to help fight against these fakes. It is senseless and cruel, and should be stopped.

Please everyone be safe and keep your wits about you. Usually if something seems too good to be true, then 9 times out of 10 it is.
avatar
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by jade jackson on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Thank you Annie. I knew something really bad was going on...I just didn't know what....but I know it was really bad and really scary for your friend. This guy sounds like an internet predator and people like that can be extremely dangerous if they get close enough. Michael Jackson is all about love and light. He would never inflict pain and he would never stalk anyone under the guise of friendship...which is what this guy appears to be doing. Sounds like he is very good at his game so no one should feel bad for having been drawn in by him. He may appear again in other forms and his approach will be subtle, just as you described, so we need to stay vigilant. Thank you again for being here and for watching out for other people. The internet can be a scary place...and I do hope people, especially young people, will read your thread about internet safety.
avatar
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by maria-c on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Very good post Annie, I congratulate you in these forums the people must have a lot of care, especially the people who lives in The United States they must do the possible thing not to be left to be deceptive for persons who do not have scruples
avatar
maria-c
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 187
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07
Woonplaats : venezuela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by GirlSaturday on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 pm

Bravo to Annie for sharing this story.

Please allow me to say something to hoax site members that may be difficult or harsh for some to hear.

News flash: we must take greater control of how we investigate the hoax. We must grab the reigns and take charge otherwise many more will fall off of the cliff and become hurt...deeply hurt.

Blunt statement #1: It is open season on MJ fans. Between authors writing books, magazines publishing "tribute editions" to bored nobody's trolling hoax sites looking for victims...many people want a piece of the MJ "death" action. If you are an MJ fan...tag ...you are it.

Blunt statement #2: Con artists, scammers and manipulators exist. Why do they stoop so low to mess with people's minds? Simply put...because they can. The reason that bad people exist is not deep or at the level of rocket scientist. They do it because... people allow it.

Blunt statement #3: Children are much wiser than adults because they ask one simple question...WHY. They question everything and do not allow others to get away with dodging or any type of avoidance. Let's re-capture our inner child and ask these so-called authentic facebook, twitter, web mystery people questions questions and dammit more questions. It is better to offend them with the questions than to allow them to offend our sense of thinking, judgement and ...sanity.

Blunt statement #4: We should not allow our Mj fantasies to rule over our sense of reasoning. MJ is an important man and a very very busy man...especially these days. Why would he come on a forum or twitter site to talk to little ole ...ME????

Blunt statement #5: Look in the mirror and identify the person that you see. Is she/he the same person who existed pre-June 25th? Not at all. Consider what drives you today versus what you were doing before that date. Consider what may be on our minds 6 , 12 , 24 months from now. There are people watching us. They are doing it in a strategic and calculating way. They are jumping at the chance to climb inside of our heads to take a piss on our emotions, hearts and.... state of mind.

Have I been harsh? Damn straight. I believe that there is a time and place for tough love. L.O.V.E.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Hi, Annie.
Great post!

I beLIEve we all must keep our eyes open at all times!

(Apparently I need to come back HERE and catch up on things.)

I would ONLY believe it's Michael when I SEE HIM in the flesh!

Again, Annie, great post!

It's easy to get caught up in all that's expressed by people.....BUT we have to keep in mind.... we don't know WHO is behind a screen name!


avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by nlb on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:06 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:

News flash: we must take greater control of how we investigate the hoax. We must grab the reigns and take charge otherwise many more will fall off of the cliff and become hurt...deeply hurt.

Blunt statement #1: It is open season on MJ fans. Between authors writing books, magazines publishing "tribute editions" to bored nobody's trolling hoax sites looking for victims...many people want a piece of the MJ "death" action. If you are an MJ fan...tag ...you are it.

Blunt statement #2: Con artists, scammers and manipulators exist. Why do they stoop so low to mess with people's minds? Simply put...because they can. The reason that bad people exist is not deep or at the level of rocket scientist. They do it because... people allow it.

Blunt statement #5: Look in the mirror and identify the person that you see. Is she/he the same person who existed pre-June 25th? Not at all. Consider what drives you today versus what you were doing before that date. Consider what may be on our minds 6 , 12 , 24 months from now. There are people watching us. They are doing it in a strategic and calculating way. They are jumping at the chance to climb inside of our heads to take a piss on our emotions, hearts and.... state of mind.

Have I been harsh? Damn straight. I believe that there is a time and place for tough love. L.O.V.E.

Great post GirlSaturday! I agree. I requoted the above because I think it's important that everyone understands that this person(s) is more than just the average troll that we have seen on the sites. It's a whole other threat on a much higher level. This isn't merely to get a rise out of us or to make fun of us. This is to hurt someone deeply emotionally, mentally-to make you question your own sanity and to isolate you from your friends and those that would try to reason with you. THIS IS MORE THAN A TROLL ON THE SITE.

I have not experienced this myself, but from talking to Annie this is what I came to understand. Annie is one of the most levelheaded people I've met and for her to say that someone is this convincing, I knew that it was something serious. We all need to remember that NO ONE is immune and this person(s) is much more than a forum troll.
avatar
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : PA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by juliet on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks so much Annie. As I've always said, I feel so much safer with you around.

So sorry that you're friend had been victimized.
If anybody who comes to the forum and says he is MJ, gee - I don't believe that at all. All this exploiters don't have any respect for people because they've lost their souls.

Again, thanks for the warning and to be coming from you means a lot.
Thanks for caring and watching over us. God bless your heart.
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Sweet1 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Thank you for the great post Annie,
I would have a difficult time believing anyone saying they were MJ. Please give me a break. You are greatly appreciated sweetie. Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by MJJ Love on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:42 pm

Thanks for the heads up Annie!
You're are soo very thorough.

I'm very sorry to hear that your dear friend was hurt by this person plating mind games on emotionally vulnerable people. It's very cruel tro say the least. I hope no one else will have to go through this.

Thanks again Annie!
avatar
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : Washington D.C.

View user profile http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by MJonMyMind on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm

Thankyou for letting us know....I also dont belive for 1 second MJ would reveal himself on any web site or online, or anywhere for that matter.

People like to mess with your head. Ignore them..They are full of it

If this is MJs planning, do you honestly think he would put himself at risk?

by going on Twitter, Face book etc etc

No bloody fear!!!
avatar
MJonMyMind
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by TimelessTreasure on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Major Props Annie, I was reading LKL blogs saw many fakers I never knew there was one that some thought was the real Michael !! Wow people can be cruel, I agree with a previous poster I would have to see him in the flesh and then make sure its really his flesh not a impersonator or tribute artist. Much love to you and your friend.
avatar
TimelessTreasure
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 9
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-01
Leeftijd : 56
Woonplaats : Canada

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/ificouldturnbacktime_xx

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Thanxs Annie for Posting this ... I will keep look out for Trolls of any kind ...
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:Annie,what a great and needed post,i was afraid something like this was going to happen,i cant believe and guess i just dont want to believe how many truly evil people there are in this world,to intentionally hurt and manipulate someone by using michaels name is just one of the horrendous things going on i am sure. thank you for posting this and bringing it out to the open,i am praying and wishing you and your friend nothing but love and sucess with keeping us all in line and our eyes open to these false (michaels)thanks for your time and energy in all of this and i hope we will be reading more of your posts and your insights,give your friend and yourself a big warm fuzzy hug from me and know i am praying for u both. shelia

Thank you so much for your prayers, hugs & kind words for my friend and I.

Unfortunately, there are some evil people in the world who are out there to hurt others either mentally, emotionally or physically.

Hopefully, if we stick together and fight back we can make this a safer world.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks, Annie, for your always informative posts. I have no doubt that you do it out of love, L.O.V.E. Much love and prayers to you and your friend as well.

(It's nice to know that mjkit has its own little angel hovering around. Don't your wings ever get tired? )
avatar
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by speechlessornot on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 am

annieisnotokey wrote:As you may have noticed, in the past few days I haven’t been posting as much as I used to. In fact, I still have many unanswered pms & emails that some of you have sent me (please forgive me for that, I promise I will catch up soon).

If you are following me on Twitter, you probably have an idea of what I’ve been doing lately but you don’t know the whole picture. If you are not following me on Twitter, this is your time to find out.

Either way, I need every single one of you to read this post and, if possible, pass it along to your friends that don’t come here but are participating or lurking other forums, chat rooms, social sites, etc.

For those who don’t have time to read the long post I’m writing let me cut to the chase. THERE IS FAKE MICHAEL JACKSON PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS AND EMOTIONS. There is at least one (if not more) very skilled con artist that knows exactly how to manipulate members into thinking they are talking to Michael Jackson. This person is a liar & a fake. He is NOT Michael Jackson, no matter how convinced you are he is.

I’m pretty sure that at least one person who will read this post is chatting with him right now and is going to hate me for posting this. If you are the one who thinks you are talking to Michael, please take a HUGE step back, rethink the whole situation, analyze it with a cool mind and ask yourself if the way this guy makes you feel (anguished, paranoid, upset, stressed out) is really the way the REAL Michael Jackson would want his fans to feel…

If you have ANY doubts, even the slightest one, talk to somebody you trust. A friend who doesn’t believe too much in the hoax (therefore, will keep a more objective look on the whole thing) or a family member. If you have no one to talk to, ask me. I won’t judge, I won’t divulge your secrets. I will help you understand why this person is NOT who he claims to be.

For those who are lucky enough to have not encountered this guy (yet), let me describe you his m.o. (modus operandi). Why am I doing this instead of exposing his screen name? Because as soon as we (more on who is the WE later) blew his cover, he closed his accounts. But I’m willing to bet my house that he’s already at it, with a new member name, a new email account or a new twitter account. Screen names can change. Even real names can change. But m.o.’s rarely vary. Even serial killers are caught by the subtleties of their modus operandi.

If you are still here with me, please read this carefully. It can save you from a lot of heartache and pain & maybe even from something much worse.

1) The first thing this guy does is get your attention. Remember, he’s smooth. He’s not going to open an account called “ImightbeMJ” and type “Shamone Shamone” every other sentence. He’s going to delicately get your attention. A few mysterious tweets, a false slip up, sharing some information that’s hard to know or a very rare photo.

HE CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION

2) Once he has your attention, he’s going to start sharing information with you. In phase two, you’ll find yourself flooded with information, shared in a private manner (dms, pms, private chat, email, etc). Although every single piece of information this person is sharing with you can be found on the net if you take your time to do your research properly, you’ll be so overwhelmed with so much info in such a short time, that you will begin to wonder “How does this person know all this…?”. When you ask why he is sharing this with you, he will tell you that he somehow trusts you. That you are sweet, that he enjoyed reading your posts, that your avatar picture is beautiful. Anything that will make you feel warm and fuzzy.

HE GAINED YOUR TRUST

3) Now you are interested, you trust this person out of loyalty (if he trusted me & I HAVE to trust him) and you are VERY curious. Let’s face it, we all want to know about MJ. Is he alive? Is he ok? Is he hiding? Where is he? Will I be the one who finds him? If I find him, will he fall in love with me & marry me & have beautiful mini MJs with me? (ok, ok, I went too far , but you get the idea). As your curiosity and loyalty get the best of you, he starts finding out about you. How trusting you are, who your friends are, if you tend to share information or keep it to yourself, etc.

HE’S SIZING YOU UP

4) Once he makes sure he can trust you (which in reality means that you are vulnerable enough to let him play with your head), he starts hinting that he might be MJ. Subtly, nothing off the wall. Nothing that will make you say: “WOW this guy is such a faker”. You will probably start thinking that he is MJ and doesn’t want to say but somehow he really likes you and hates lying to you, so he’s hinting it, but not saying. You do all the work for him. You fool yourself and you can’t think rationally anymore. There’s no way in hell you will jeopardize this connection! You will play by his rules because you don’t want to loose your apparent friendship with The King of Pop.

YOU UNKNOWINGLY TOOK HIS BAIT

5) It will come a moment in time that if you don’t flat out ask if he is MJ, he will tell you. And you will flip. You will NOT think straight anymore. You will NOT ask for proof (even if you do, he will deflect). You are flooded with emotions & he knows it. You are in a fog and without realizing it, you are at your most vulnerable time.

THE SICK GAME BEGINS

6) Pretending to be MJ, he will play with your head big time! The first thing that he will do is make you paranoid about your friends. He will make you think that your friends will betray you, that your friends are out to get him (as MJ) to cash a reward, that your friends don’t really love MJ, etc. In reality, this has NOTHING to do with MJ. He wants you to cut all ties with anybody who might open your eyes or find inconsistencies. As you are blinded by your emotions, you will only listen to him.
He will continue to provide information or tell you this is all a reality show or that the numbers are the answers. Anything he gives you comes from internet research or theories posted in the forums, but you are too confused to realize that now.
When you ask him for solid proof (if you dare) he won’t refuse, but deflect. Maybe tomorrow, he still not sure if he can trust you, he suddenly has a phone call or an urgent meeting. If you get particularly insistent he will disappear for a couple of days (enough time to make you freak out & trick yourself into believing that you’d rather blindly trust him than loose him forever). He is a MASTER MANIPULATOR & you are HIS PUPPET.

YOU ARE LOST & IF YOU DON’T GET HELP BY NOW THERE’S NO TELLING HOW AND WHEN THE GAME ENDS.

Am I intentionally trying to scare you? YES. BIG TIME YES. And I hope you are, because fear prevents us from doing stupid things.

Why am I telling you all this? Because one of my dearest friends has just been through this situation. I will not post her name out of respect. I’m sure that eventually, once the hurt and anger goes away, she will add a post to this thread and tell you about all the pain this person caused her.

Thankfully, our friendship & trust in each other was stronger than this guy’s manipulative skills (but just by the thinnest of hairs). It took hours chatting, getting offline to cool off & going back online, refined research & knowledge to figure out that he was lying. My friend was his victim but he almost had me going too. Nobody (and I mean NOBODY) is exempt from being fooled by this manipulator. The only way to stop this guy is by collaborative effort. We won because we compared notes. We won because real L.O.V.E. is stronger than any LIE.

This horrible experience has opened my eyes and although I will not stop investigating this hoax (this hasn’t deterred me one iota because it has nothing to do with the REAL MJ), I feel I’m also here on a higher level mission:

I’ll be your GUARDIAN ANGEL. I’ll be the voice of reason. If you think you are talking to MJ and you feel like you are losing your mind, let me know. I can help you. I won’t judge, I won’t expose, I won’t laugh. I will help you see the TRUTH behind the LIES.

I’ll be Michael’s VOICE until he’s able to speak for himself. And I don’t mean this literally (I’m not in contact with the real MJ) or cryptically (I haven’t lost my marbles). I will just NOT tolerate fakers using his name to play sick games on people’s minds. Regardless the reason behind the hoax, the REAL MICHAEL JACKSON is NOT online hurting his fans. He NEVER was and he NEVER will.

PS1: This has nothing to with the Samantha & Glittr saga. It’s an entirely different situation.
EDIT: I'm also not talking about Leachim from Hyves. As far as I know, he keeps saying he is not MJ.

PS2: Let me tell you that there are also other minor subtleties that helped us figure out that this guy IS a fake. I will not publicly share them because I don’t want to help him perfect his game. Just remember, we need to outsmart him and one foggy head is NOT enough. Collaborative effort and collective intelligence is the key (not Germany! ). If you have any doubts or you are one of his victims, please pm me. (Hate mail won’t be acknowledged and will be promptly deleted).

L.O.V.E. is stronger than F.A.K.E.



You may also want to check this thread:
[url=http://mjkit.forumotion.net/general-talk-f40/let-s-educate-ourselves-about-the-dangers-of-internet-socializing-t2613.htm
http://mjkit.forumotion.net/general-talk-f40/let-s-educate-ourselves-about-the-dangers-of-internet-socializing-t2613.htm[/quote[/url]]


Thank you , Annie ! You're more that a guardian angel . I cannot explain myself why but i'm feeling that you are more than a simple 'flyer' here and not only here . I'm one of yours followers because i admire your intelligence and logic and i still believe that you have the most interesting and documented posts everywhere. Good luck, dear Annie! I hope you'll be always OK. I love you but ...please forgive me....I love Michael more !!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by LovelyLurker on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:35 am

Oh My!!!! I wondered where you were Annieisnotokay. This is all very scary and I have seen this in the LKL blog site also. It is very frightening that someone can take agvantage of vunerable young girls and this can lead to unmentionable things happening.

I often woner when I have not seen members post in awhile what is going on as the internet is a very strange thing sometimes and people can do whatever they like on a keyboard.

Thank you very very much for posting this and I sincerely hope your friend is going to be ok. What a cruel world we live in. Please tell her it is not her fault and we can all get caught up in things if we have a good heart. It is our good hearts that get us into trouble and it is a shame the terrible people can take advantage of that.

Your friend needs to keep her heart open but she just needs to be careful sometimes and for those with a good heart that sometimes can be really difficult.

Thank you again and glad to see you back on the site Smile
avatar
LovelyLurker
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by mjgirl86 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 am

Superb post.

mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:48 am

Christiana wrote:Thanks for the heads up, annie. To be honest, I don't think I'd believe ANYONE who told me they were MJ at this point, because there has been too much B.S. like this going on. But it's good to know there's someone who has our back if we are put in this situation. Thanks for giving us this ever so important information!

Thank you!

As I am aware that some members are more vulnerable than others because they are more trusting or more upset about MJ's "death", we have to keep in mind that fakers are becoming more sophisticated. As great as this forum is to gather information & investigate the hoax, it also becomes the best resource for a faker.

Additionally, this specific guy I'm talking about didn't just blurt out "I'm MJ". His m.o. is subtle and smooth. He gains your trust first and let's you slowly think that you *might* be talking to the real thing. It's only after you are already emotionally involved that he "reveals" being MJ. Therefore, making it easier for you to fall in his trap and believe him.

IMHO, it's a very sick & manipulative game performed by a very good con artist.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by annieisnotokey on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 am

Souza81 wrote:AMEN! Let the trolls be warned! geek

AMEN Indeed.
I'm on a mission now!

Souza81 wrote:P.s. annie, what's the username? I think I can provide you with some more 'MJ's' Wink

The usernames were:
Kela777
Something777
Simply Me
Missing Bo

As soon as we exposed this person on Twitter & Facebook, those accounts were closed.
That's why I focused more on the m.o. than the usernames because names can change but m.o.'s tend to stay the same.

If you have more fake MJs to expose, please do!

And if you have a real MJ hidden somewhere, plz Fedex him my way!
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by mjlovebug on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 am

Thankyou for sharing this with us. Sadly, there are definitely a lot of dangerous people on the internet.
avatar
mjlovebug
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by juliet on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 am

Thanks again, ANNIE
avatar
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by warrior_of_MJ_light on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:48 am

Hello loyal honest MJ companions...

Annie, I also want to thank with pleasure, for your information and the whole one what you have described there. I am everybody meet here in the forum and sometimes simply not logged in and I do not write here also a lot, quite simply, therefore: It can be each of us faker, a sick person, a Psycho, or the worst one what in the world just happens where from many get nothing...

Every member here under the forum, a BUTCHER SADIST his in his way can, but thinks sometimes in such a way...

These can be exactly, also such persons ILLUMINATI here in the forum who want to steer us differently and manipulate us (as well as it says Annie, dear MJ companions, trusts nobody and releases no infos of You and betrays to nobody something about You personally - it is easy too dangerously in the virituell world on what for sombre souls we can hit without anticipating it!!!)

Thus, I myself think and would never believe in the fact that MJ produces itself really now in a forum and appears with someone already - it would be easy too simply and too ridiculously that HE would do it so... Thinks, enjoys every tip here carefully and looks at it with a bittersweet feeling - does not auction You in people does not clean and which opinions, close on everything and everybody no matter whether you should know now youngsters since or adult whether you live now in the USA or somewhere else in the world - what we meanwhile everything for a long time about that BAD and DISTURBED BEINGS, that one hits about all in the world!

Annie, again a big THANK-YOU and all strength and love for your friend - everything trusted here only the same purpose here in the eye have, namely TRUTH MJS, we stand also behind IT and it could go out to each of us in such a way, nobody is armed just really properly, and just the BAD could use there outdoors each of us and play with us, hence, no judgment and DIRECTION with respect to that...

Their loves, keep open the eyes and fit well on You in please - thinks always, it is a virituelle world here, fully from the GOOD, unfortunately, also THE BAD the entry has - this makes it dangerous!!!

(AM CONVINCED, IT CAN JUST STAY PROPERTY ILLUMINATIS HERE IN THE FORUM BECAUSE SLOWLY THEIR EXISTENCE become public ALL OVER THE WORLD - WHAT ILLUMNATIS WANT ALWAYS - AND SECRETLY AND NOT IN THE DAYLIGHT ARE BROUGHT, OF THAT PLAN IT IS TO BE THREATENED THE WORLD with AMBUSH AND TO TRAIN THUS THAT IT DOES PROPERTY TO HER USE! HOWEVER, THANK GOD AND MJ, IT WILL BE RIGHT LOUDLY AT THE WORLD WHICH EXPRESS THEMSELVES against ILLUMNATIS AND THIS ALSO SCREAMED OUT, thus THAT TO HER PLAN THREATENED IS AND DESTRUCTION!!! THANKS MJs PROJEKT-L.O.V.E --- MJ IS SUCH MORE AS ALL THIS BU..SH.T ;O) WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL OUR ANGEL! MICHAEL, WE love YOU! WE ARE YOUR WARRIORS, ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE IN FRONT AGAINST BAD... WITH GOD, GOD'S STRENGTH, GOD'S LOVE AND THE GOOD BELIEVE IN US, HE WILL LEAD US AND keep away THE BAD AND THEIR TEMPTATION!!!
GOD THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS ON OUR SIDE AND NEVER BECOMES TO US AN ABANDONMENT. SO MUCH BAD PERSON IT ON THAT EARTHS GIVES OF GOD DOES IS ALMIGHTY GOD AND ALWAYS THE LIGHT, PRECISE LIKE YOU Michael UNS WAS SENT BY GOD!)

SENDING A MAJOR L.O.V.E OUT IN THE WORLD and spacilly to the HUMAN BEINGS - Hugs 4 ALL OF YOU, warrior_of_MJ-light
(Love you so much Michael and i just look forward to see YOU SOONER OR LATER - WE KEEP THE FAITH N TRUST IN YOU ;o) ALLAH IS WITH YOU AND MAY HOLD ALWAYS THE PROTECTING HAND ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CHILDRENA, BISMILAHI RRAHMANI RRAHIM...AMIN)
avatar
warrior_of_MJ_light
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 31
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-14
Woonplaats : Switzerland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by dexember on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:02 am

I can just see it now..

Hey, my name's Michael Jackson. I've just successfully pulled off what is more than likely a multi-million dollar death hoax. Cool huh?! Now I'm off to twitter to expose myself! Very Happy
avatar
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am

LOL dexember...love the way you think! lol!
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by dexember on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:LOL dexember...love the way you think! lol!

hahaha Very Happy It just seems so crazy to me! Smile
avatar
dexember
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 106
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:30 am

As crazy as it sounds that some people would believe that Mj is communicating with them... the fact remains that many people do believe.

I have trolled one site where people are so hungry for any sign of MJ that they have even resorted to getting together for public grieving support groups. They create and cry on daily threads about how much they miss MJ and cannot go on with life without him. Imagine the games that an uncaring mind sadist could play with them.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I do not believe that MJ or anyone from his team has communicated via hoax sites or twitter or web cam etc etc. I have voiced my suspicions about the legitimacy of such communication. Perhaps I (and others who feel the same way) should have spoken up more and shouted louder to repeat our suspicions. Yes...it would have annoyed some members and upset others. It would be better in the long run to annoy people yet... encourage them to second guess and ask more questions of these mind sadists. That would have been much better than to now realize that some are being hurt by the evil scum who lie and deceive.

My heart goes out to those who have been lured and hurt.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by anotherpartofme on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 am

Thank you Annie for sharing this story!!! We must be careful and we can't allow someone to play our minds!!! God knows how much I want to MJ is alive and safe- but there are things that I simply can not believe! I want to know the truth- that is why I am here.. Truth can be both good and bad... I hope this time it will be GOOD

I sincerely hope your friend is going to be ok! Give her BIG hug from me I love you
avatar
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by mjanna on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 am

Thank you so much Annie for this useful post Smile
avatar
mjanna
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by rowdyangel on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:31 am

Brilliant post Annie. Thanks so much for this. Please pass on a huge virtual hug to your friend. I hope that she is OK.

Also thanks so very much for offering to be our 'look out' - it's great to know that someone like you is around.....and heaven help anyone who crosses Annie because they definately will NOT be OK once she's finished with them Laughing

Love you all XXX
avatar
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31
Woonplaats : Michael's Heart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:42 am

Great post Annie! Thank you for the warning! I feel sorry for your friend, but I hope that she is ok right now! Thanks again Annie!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Styloprincess on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:47 am

Great post It's soo true and really needed to be said. It's not difficult to get nuts in this situation and an easy to just lose it and believe everything that somebody tells them...so thanx again and KEEP THE FAITH

L.O.V.E.
avatar
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Bavaria, Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by YveLoVesMJ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:48 am

I can't believe that some ppl can be so evil! Why are they doing this?!
What do they have to gain by doing this?! No lifers! I hope that those
who have been hurt will be ok. Thank you very much annie for this post, keep
fighting those fakers, you are our guardian angel *hugs*
avatar
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Woonplaats : Magicland, un tărâm dintr-o ţară îndepărtată

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by shirley-grace on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am

thank you annie!
avatar
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:59 am

Wonderful post Annie!! you just reassured me to keep an eye for people doing this. There is one other person who posts on a certain blog that we have discussed on here, that seems genuine as well. The only thing about this particular person is that people have asked him questions....personal questions that NO ONE else would know and he has answered correctly. Now, thats not to say that the person asking the question isnt the SAME person answering it...but I too, had a glimmer of hope that this person could BE the real thing.

In my opinion, and Ive always thought this in a way...if MJ really IS alive, I dont think he could shut himself off from the whole world. If he IS chatting, blogging or whatever, he is going to blend in as an average joe (no pun intended) and NOT even hint to the fact of who he is. He is going to join in the conversation just like anyone else would. AND he may even be posing as a female....but we will never know this.
MJ is hiding somewhere, and I just had a dream about this, that he is staying with Debbie Rowe...This is only a dream I had, so Im not sure of course, but no one has heard hide nor hair from her at all....or Diana Ross
I just cannot see him not wanting to talk to people as a normal person. He wont expose himself the way the fakes do..but I do believe he IS online chatting up a storm with his fans...


Im sorry for what happened to your friend and I hope she will be ok.....from now on, Im not going to be so gullible!! Thanks Mother Annie!!
avatar
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by ~~Kristy~~ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:07 am

Very good post Annie!!! I love it thank you for sharing that.
avatar
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 am

Annie, thank you for posting this! It was much needed, and yes, love is stronger than the fake-sh**..oops, sorry.

Since the hoax-investigation began, I´ve myself talked to at least 6 or 7 "MJs", and all of them were exactly doing the same. Luckily I didn´t make it further than point 4, because I don´t think that the REAL MJ would do this.. I always asked myself at this point, if this could really be it. And my answer was always "no".

IF, and I mean if he is online, maybe in one of our forums, he will not say that he has 3 children, that he is male and that he loves to perform... Maybe he´d say just nothing or say that he´s a 22 year old girl from Germany (lol, because it´s the key...just kidding) or from Malaysia (just to pick out sth)... But if he hoaxed his death, for one thing he wouldn´t dare to blow his cover (this is what I think), and for the other thing he would NEVER play with people´s emotions like this, never!

Btw, to add that to Annie´s great post, some of the fake MJs also claim, after a certain time, that they´ve fallen in love with you and don´t know what to do now, because their situation is so bad, blah blah... No, this has not happened to me, but I´ve heard of it from others... Please, don´t believe it!!
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by GirlSaturday on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:45 am

Btw, to add that to Annie´s great post, some of the fake MJs also claim, after a certain time, that they´ve fallen in love with you and don´t know what to do now, because their situation is so bad, blah blah...

Thank you sooo much for including that part. To believe that someone is MJ and then to be told that MJ is in love would certainly have a person's head spinning. Thanks again for adding this part.

Most of the hoax and non-hoax sites are filled with kind, decent and good people . But let's face it even a good bottle of tequila can have a nasty worm inside.
avatar
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am

GirlSaturday wrote:But let's face it even a good bottle of tequila can have a nasty worm inside.
That´s the best comparison!! LOL
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by icy55 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 am

Thank you Annie! You're like a mother to us! =) =)


Last edited by icy55 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Grace on Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:59 am

Annie thank you for sharing your insights.
It is special about this place that we do care for each other and stand for each other and I appreciate your rational attitude very much.

Hug your friend from us and if we can do anything to get the hurt away, we will. Tell her to not feel guilty in any way please. As soon as we love, we are very vulnerable. I think you are a very fabulous friend to her.

That's what it's about: L.O.V.E.

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair
Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?
In My Trials
And My Tripulations
Through Our Doubts
And Frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear
And My Confessions
In My Anguish And My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.


Listen to your heart always.
Whenever there is pain, guilt, hurt, tears, it is not Michael Jackson speaking to you.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by lou on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:34 am

Annie, thank you for the excellent post! Hope your friend is feeling better by now.
avatar
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Woonplaats : Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FAKE MJ ALERT! Please read this. It's important for your onl

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum