Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain

4 posters

Go down

RTL video - Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain Empty Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain

Post by jade jackson Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:39 pm

If this website has already been linked, please just delete this topic. Anyway, the woman whose site this is was at Forest Lawn during the funeral...she is a grave hunter...Because she was there she has an interesting take on the whole saga...What I found interesting, and this is the part that may already have been posted..is that she mentions Blanket playing by the fountain there and she also links a video of Michael there...She found it interesting that the video was taken at the same fountain where Blanket was playing...You have to scroll down to get to the video of Michael at the fountain. There are a lot of other interesting details in her website about the funeral and about Forest Lawn.

http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunting/michael-jackson/
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

RTL video - Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain Empty Re: Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Oooooo, nice post! RTL video - Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain Icon_biggrin
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

RTL video - Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain Empty Re: Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain

Post by CamyzucMj Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Hi ! I know that the video with Blanket is at home before the funeral....not at the Forest L. And she have a intresting site....if you look at the pic they are made by some fans some time ago when we did not know for sure if is there the grave .But like everybody know....Karen F with her pic confirmed this ....for who bealive that Michael is gone of course !!
CamyzucMj
CamyzucMj

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CamyzucMj Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:51 pm

I know this is out of topic...pls help me i am new here ! How can i put some pic at my signature? I try it but...i thing i dont know RTL video - Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain Bom
CamyzucMj
CamyzucMj

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mjgirl86 Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 pm

CamyzucMj wrote:I know this is out of topic...pls help me i am new here ! How can i put some pic at my signature? I try it but...i thing i dont know RTL video - Video of young Michael at Forest Lawn next the the fountain Bom

Sure Smile The format is [img][/img] and put the direct link in between those.
mjgirl86
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 am

That's an interesting site. I didn't know Tito's ex-wife was murdered...I thought she died of an accidental drowning...how awful for MJ's nephews! Sad This site was linked too... http://www.deedeeskid.com/
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down